The Sleepover

Story Info
A mother lusts for her son's friend.
1.8k words
4.36
45.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toniscales
toniscales
68 Followers

God, she was horny that night.

She knew her period would be coming the following day. For some reason, always the day before she began her monthly cycle, she would get ragingly, violently horny. Her body would just ache and burn everywhere.

Maybe it was nature's last attempt at impregnation before the fact of menstruation, she thought.

Tiffany Stevens lay in her bed, prepared to watch a video on her phone and fuck herself hard so she could cum hard and finally be satisfied and calm enough to go to sleep.

At that moment a knock sounded upon her bedroom door.

She flung herself out of bed irritably and hastily wrapped her naked body in a red silk robe. "Come in!" she called, crawling back into bed in mild frustration.

She was sure it would be Nick, her son. But instead she heard an incredibly sexy male voice answer her.

"Mrs. Stevens, it's me, Tyler."

She groaned inwardly. Nick was letting his best friend Tyler sleep over that night. Oh God, Tiffany thought to herself. Tyler was 20 years old and absolutely fucking gorgeous. She'd get wet at just the sight of him. He was tall and dark-haired and if he passed her by she'd feel a delicious little thrill at his very nearness. He always smelled so good, too.

But she felt like there was no way he could know how she secretly felt about him, so she was relaxed.

"Come in, Tyler," she called out.

He entered her room. Oh my fucking God, she thought to herself. He was wearing a white T-shirt and loose shorts that went down to his knees. He had beautiful, strong legs. Though everything about him was beautiful. The T-shirt hugged his chest and she could see every outline of muscle definition. She was so fucking horny... Just the sight of his forearms was driving her wild with hunger for cock.

He was always so polite and well-behaved. It was an aphrodisiac to her, his kindness and gentleness.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, Mrs. Stevens. Nick... Um... Nick got really drunk tonight. I'm worried about him."

"Oh, it's okay, Tyler," she comforted him, smiling softly. "As long as he threw up first and is asleep he'll be fine. It's happened before," she laughed gently. "He's young. So was I a long time ago. Now, I'm just an old bat." She laughed at her own self-deprecating humor.

Tyler's beautiful, perfect face softened. "You're only 42, Mrs. Stevens. You're not old."

Oh God, he was killing her. Just his sensual mouth alone made her want to squirt all the way to China.

"I'm old, son," she laughed. "And I look nothing like I did at your age. It's over for me, lol."

Some strange unknown emotion passed over his gorgeous face. A strange yet delicious heaviness touched his dark eyes.

"I... I've always thought you were so very beautiful, Mrs. Stevens."

She wasn't exactly sure what happened. The very air in the room seemed to change drastically. A thickness overcame her throat.. She swallowed. "Thank you, Tyler. So much, sweetheart. It... It means a lot to me."

She thought he would leave then. But he just kept standing there in her room, a few feet away from her bed. Where she sat, unbeknownst to him of course, dying for a man and a cock deep inside her aching, sopping-wet pussy.

She watched him as he seemed to take a slow, steady breath.

"Mrs. Stevens," he spoke softly and slowly. "I... Please forgive me for saying this. I've... I've wanted you for so long now."

Tiffany's world seemed to stop for her. Her heart beat rapidly and she licked her lips in lust and ache.

She heard the words that emerged from her mouth from seemingly far off.

"Then lock the door."

His eyes never broke contact with hers. He reached behind himself and turned the lock softly.

And in about maybe three long strides he reached her on the bed.

His mouth came crushing down on hers. Oh God, his mouth was so delicious. His lips and the heated interior of his mouth tasted like sweet wine. Soon their tongues were flicking hard against each other's as he pressed himself hard against her and tore off her robe.

"Oh my God," she breathed sensuously into his open mouth. "Fuck me. Please. Please, put your dick in me."

She was fully naked for him, but he was still fully clothed. For some reason it made it that much hotter to her. It was like he was superior and in control because he was dressed and she was fully bared to him.

She thought he'd remove his clothes, but it seemed he was just as eager and impatient as she was. He simply reached down and pulled out his hard, straining, perfect cock that had the most delicious curve to it. In the process of pulling out his dick, his fly had opened fully and was gaping and he had the largest, most beautiful, hanging, full balls she'd ever seen.

Like a fucking bull, she thought to herself.

"God, Mrs. Stevens. I want to fuck your pussy so bad and hard. Can you still get pregnant?"

She had no clue why she said what she said. "No, baby. I can't get pregnant anymore."

The truth was she could still. She hadn't hit menopause yet. She'd stopped taking birth control a while ago. She was too stressed and busy with her job and raising Nick to date or even meet guys outside of everything else. And she'd been worried about her age, if it was possibly too late for her.

But she suddenly wanted with everything in her being to get pregnant with Tyler's child.

Her answer seemed enough to convince him. She laid back on the bed for him and spread her legs in welcome. She was too far away from him and he grabbed her legs and yanked her closer to him. It was pure ecstasy, to say the least.

"Please," she heard herself beg him. "Please baby, give me your dick."

His hand shook somewhat as he grabbed himself and touched the head of his cock to her now-drenched folds. Slowly he pushed just the head into her tight, soaking pussy.

Tiffany was already on the verge of orgasm. She was crazed. He pushed more of his length into her, and suddenly he moaned loudly, deliciously.

That's all it took for her. She began cumming violently on his dick, and she could feel her liquified cunt squeeze and contract and spasm violently around his shaft, trying to milk his hot jizz from his balls and get it traveling deep and fast inside her womb.

She'd never had a more delicious, complete, and fulfilling orgasm in her life. It felt like liquid warmth was shooting to every part of her body, her tits, her stomach, her arms, her very fingertips.

He was pumping inside her now at a good, steady pace. The sight of her son's best friend fucking her was too wonderful. Her rather large tits were swollen with arousal and her nipples were hard and straining as rocks. It sexually excited her, the idea that her tits were intended by nature to feed and nurture his possible child that could soon grow inside her.

In some ways she felt guilty and perverted for needing and craving him so badly, because he was so much younger than her. But the more he moved inside her, the more she realized she wasn't thankfully hurting or violating him but bringing him mutual joy and satisfaction.

She loved how it looked between the two of them... Tyler was in his shorts and t-shirt but his diamond-hard cock was now driving deep and balls-length in and out of her dripping-wet pussy. She could feel those huge, delicious balls of his slapping so wonderfully against her bare ass. She imagined they were filled with endless young cum. The thought drove her to the point of madness with lust and sexual desire. She began to pinch and pull harshly at her aching, burning tits and nipples as he deliciously used her tight, wet hole for his pleasure and release.

"Oh fuck," Tyler said breathlessly. "I think I'm going to nut in your pussy, Mrs. Stevens. Oh my God, I'm going to cum hard in you... Your pussy is so fucking wet and tight around my dick."

She was on the verge of a second, shivering orgasm. "Fucking cum in me baby. Please. Please cum inside me... Please shoot all that delicious cum deep inside my pussy."

She lifted herself slightly to where she could reach down and massage those perfect, silken balls of his as he continued his gorgeous assault and abuse on her weeping cunt. In a blind euphoria, she rubbed and massaged his balls lovingly and gently as if they were precious fruits, and she reached inside his T-shirt and found one of his nipples, which was as hard as a little steel ball; and in joy and pleasure she began twirling and fingering it gently under her fingertips, and moaning his name.

It seemed to unleash the beast in him. He grabbed her legs in his deliciously-painfully strong grip and used them like boating oars to propel himself even deeper into her body. She couldn't stop staring down at the place between both their legs where they kept unifying so beautifully, violently. She'd never seen a more erotic sight in her life as the thick stalk of his dick being swallowed up by her glisteningly-wet, pink pussy folds. Her cunt literally pushed and pulled around his huge length, which seemed like a living gun made of cylindrical flesh that would hopefully shoot and inject her with what she desperately needed and wanted.

And that was every last drop of his hot, creamy cum to be flooded deep and anchored inside her.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," he started moaning and grinding out in a delirium of lust and passion. "I'm cumming so hard, Mrs. Stevens... I'm going to shoot my load deep inside you!"

"Yessss!" She practically screamed at him. At that moment he cried out loudly and she could literally feel his cock twitching and pulsing inside her, pumping wave after hot, thick, flowing wave of wonderful sperm deep inside her now violently-contracting, harshly-orgasming pussy...

Tyler finally collapsed on her in a sweaty, harshly-panting heap. She rubbed his back to calm and relax and soothe him. She felt blissfully happy and satisfied. She reached her face to his and kissed tenderly his salty, sweaty lips and chin and neck.

"When you and Nick wake up, I'll make you both pancakes for breakfast."

He laughed softly against her. "Sounds good, Mrs. Stevens. Um... Hey. Would it be alright if I slept over next weekend?"

"Fuck yeah," she laughed into his neck, and he laughed with her, and pulled her closer into him.

toniscales
toniscales
68 Followers