The Sleepover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's in the men's room" I shrugged.

Tammy mirrored my shrug and without hesitation placed a hand on the back of my head, and pulled me in for a kiss with those beautiful lips of hers. I was surprised to say the least, but I wasn't about to complain. About the time I started to pull back from what I thought was a peck on the lips for luck, she tilted her head to one side and slipped her tongue past my lips. We shared about a five second mini make-out session right there in front of everyone. She broke the kiss and released my head, sliding her hand slowly across my cheek and rubbed her finger across my lips before turning and walking away.

I watched her leather-covered ass as she stepped back to the table for her next shot. "Wow!" There were a few smiles and knowing looks thrown my way by the guys, and a disappointing glare from the amply-proportioned older black woman I'd been flirting with myself on and off that night. There's a distinct look of disgust a black woman can give you in situations like that, and I certainly got one as she strolled by me, frowning with her deep red thick lips, big tits bouncing heavily in her loose low-cut top, with her shapely ass swaying in her skin-tight shorts. Damn, she was hot even if she was pissed, but oh well, Tammy's kiss was worth the rejection. She glanced disapprovingly at my crotch as she passed, and I immediately became self-conscious of the fact that, like Mr. Sly, Tammy had given me quite a stiff bulge with that kiss. About then, I looked around and saw that Rick had returned from the bathroom, but he had been standing at the table behind ours. I immediately wondered if he had seen the kiss, or noticed the tent in my pants. Rick just smirked and walked over to our table. Another beer for each of them, a few more rounds of pool for each of us, and it was time to hit the road.

On the drive back to my apartment, Tammy sat next to me up front, with Rick in the seat behind mine. I was watching the road, but I glimpsed Tammy turn back to Rick and give him a quick raised-eyebrow head-tilt look. Rick cleared his throat and unconvincingly complained that he had too much to drink to even think about driving home that night. Tammy said that she felt the same. But I had seen both of them 'drunk' before, and they were nowhere near that point that night. I listened as they considered their dilemma. It sounded like they were reciting lines from a play.

As I am sure they rehearsed it, Rick casually asked, "Hey man, if it's not too much trouble, you think it would be OK for us to crash at your place tonight?"

"Well," I thought to myself, "the two of them had taken the time to create an excuse to stay the night. Maybe date night could turn into the right circumstance after all?"

We all knew their excuse was bullshit, but it made the situation less awkward. They both went silent; I don't think they 'scripted' anything past that point. To break the anticipation, I just went with it, and tried to lighten the mood.

"Or hey, I know!" I said, "I could just drive you two home and stay at your place. I don't mind sharing the guest room with Samantha."

Tammy's fist hit my right thigh so hard I think it left a bruise. "Fuck you, ewww! Not my mom, gross!"

"Ok, ok! My place it is." I said. "But you're my guests, and there's two of you, so you get the bed."

"Oh, we'd hate to put you out of your own bed, we'll work something out." Tammy said as she reached over and rubbed my thigh where she punched it.

She left her hand resting not so high up on my thigh as to be obvious, but high enough that I began to get a 'Mr. Sly' in my pants again. My eyes were still on the road, but I wondered if she knew what effect she had on my cock.

Rick leaned forward from the back seat to pat me on the right shoulder and say "Thanks man."

I was certain that Tammy knew she had given me another hard-on when she casually brushed her hand over the bulge on the way up my body to grab Rick's hand on my shoulder. They remained like that, holding hands on my shoulder, as we waited at a red light. It was an awkward position, and an awkward situation; but it didn't feel awkward. The light turned green, Rick sat back, and Tammy teased her finger around my ear before resting her hand on my thigh again. As I pulled into the apartment complex, I don't know if I felt more nervous, or more excited. A dozen things ran through my mind, but backing out wasn't one of them. I didn't know what to expect, but this was potentially the 'right circumstance', and it wasn't a long shot; it was happening.

Chapter 4

The Sleepover Begins

Once inside, we relaxed, freshened up, grabbed some soft drinks, and Rick and I settled down in front of the TV. Tammy had changed into a pair of my pajama bottoms and a loose sweatshirt. She was a woman who looked sexy in just about anything. She plopped herself right down between Rick and I on the sofa, grabbed the remote from my hand, and started flipping through channels.

"Is she this pushy at home?" I asked Rick.

"Oh, you have no idea!" He answered.

Tammy turned to Rick and responded "Fuck you!", with a light right elbow jab to his ribs.

"Whoa! Sorry I asked." I said sarcastically, and focused on the TV.

Tammy then turned to me and demanded "Hey you, look at me!"

I turned to look at her, and in a playfully seductive tone, she slowly said "Fuck. You. Too." leaning in closer to my face with each word.

Then she kissed me. This was a longer version of the bar kiss, and I felt myself getting hard again. She was one hell of a good kisser, and I was enjoying the attention. I am a closed-eye kisser myself, but I peeked and saw Tammy's right hand sneak a quick rub on Rick's cock through his jeans.

The kiss ended and she pressed the DVR button on the remote and said "Let's look and see what we have," as she started accessing functions like a pro.

Within seconds, she was into a menu that I didn't even know existed, where a list of the adult channel programs I'd viewed appeared. Without hesitation, she started scrolling through the list and making one-word comments for each title like "Mmm," "Oh," "Really!?," "Wow," "Hmm," "Ah!," "Nice," "OK?," "Naughty!"

Caught off guard, I felt a bit uncomfortable and began to squirm a little.

Tammy noticed this and said "Hey, I'm just teasing you, and getting an idea of what you're into."

"Well," I stammered, "It's just that I'm actually not 'into' all of this stuff, it's just, well I think, there's some stuff that..."

Tammy abruptly paused scrolling and interrupted me. She looked at me and asked "Roy, you do know that you never have to be embarrassed with us, don't you?"

"Yeah, I know." I chuckled nervously and smiled. But I was embarrassed, and I had a lingering feeling of uneasiness and tension.

Tammy sensed this. She took my hand, squeezed it and said. "Relax, we're here because we want to be."

Rick added, "Look man, we've been friends for a long time, and I'm cool with this if you are. If you can't tell, Tammy has had a crush on you for a while. I think she's probably just jealous that her mom was flirting with you last year and keeps asking about our 'handsome black gentleman friend'," he laughed.

The words barely finished coming out of his mouth before Tammy gave him a more serious elbow shot, and he winced. I knew better, and just bit my lip. My thigh still hurt a little from earlier.

"Seriously," she continued, "You don't have to try to impress us or do anything you don't want to."

"Do you trust us?" she asked.

I thought for a moment and looked at Rick, and then back at Tammy. "Yes, I do." As I spoke the words, I felt a release of the uneasiness and tension I had been feeling. "I trust you."

"Good, I'm going to need you to trust us, and to trust me." Tammy winked at me and said, "If your DVR history is any indication, I think there's a few things we can all enjoy together.

As she resumed scrolling, the smile on her face suddenly grew, and she said "Hey, this is one of our favorites."

She pushed the play button and fast forwarded to an action scene in a soft porn bi foursome flick. Being soft porn, the oral and genital contact was only implied, and strategically off-camera. But it was the situation and the interaction that made it erotic, and just as arousing as any hard-core porn - maybe more so. That's why I liked it, and I suspected that was why Rick and Tammy got off on it too.

The two porn couples were naked, and the women were just finishing up a hot make-out session while the men sat side by side jacking their own cocks and fondling each other's balls. They transitioned to a scene which featured one woman masturbating herself while watching and directing the other woman and both guys, all playing together. Within minutes of watching the action on the screen, Rick and I found ourselves sitting close on either side of Tammy, who had draped her right leg over Rick's left. We were making out with her alternately and rubbing her through and underneath the loose-fitting clothes. Being the more assertive of the three of us, she gave both our dicks a playful squeeze through our pants, and then abruptly got up and walked into my bedroom without a word. We both sat there for a moment with our hard-ons in our jeans, looked at each other, and then followed her.

Chapter 5

The Sleepover Gets Naughty

The room was dark. I flicked the wall switch near the door for my bedside lights and saw that my sweatshirt and pajama bottoms had been tossed into the corner. Tammy was down to her bra and panties, standing next to my bed. She had Rick come to her. She unbuckled his belt as she whispered something into his ear. He moved to the side and continued to undress. She stepped forward to me, undid my belt and pants which fell to the floor, and told me to take off my shirt and underwear. Once I was naked, she wrapped her arms around my neck and we began to kiss. We stood there kissing for a while as my cock grew erect and the underside brushed against her stomach.

Rick brushed her hair to the side and kissed her neck from behind while he unhooked her bra, which she let fall to the floor between us. She took both my hands and placed them on either side of her waist at the soft curve of the tops of her hips. She pressed her body firmly against me and continued to French kiss me deeply. For a good minute or so, I enjoyed those beautiful lips of hers against mine, her tongue moving over mine, her tits pressed against my chest, the flare of her hips beneath my hands, and my hard cock trapped against her stomach as she squirmed and moaned into my mouth as Rick nibbled the back of her neck.

She broke the kiss, to my disappointment, pulled her face back from mine and stared into my eyes with a seductively determined look. Tammy gripped my right wrist and began to move my hand from her waist back around behind her. As soon as my hand reached the soft curve of the top of her butt, I gripped her ass cheek, pulled her close and tried to kiss her again. Tammy quickly turned her head to the side, denying me her lips. She brought the index and middle fingers of her right hand up to my lips to block them, and pushed me back a few inches. Her face turned back to me and she looked me directly in the eyes again as her left hand guided my wrist still farther around her back until my hand was touching Rick's cock. His cock was upright, laying up against Tammy's lower back just above the curve of her ass. She firmly tucked my hand between her fiancé's dick and his stomach. She let go of my wrist, leaving my hand in place, and wrapped her arms around my neck again, all the while maintaining eye contact with me. For the moment, the three of us stood motionless.

I could feel the soft skin of his cock against the palm of my hand. It was warm; hot actually. And it was hard, just as hard as mine. I remember thinking to myself, "OK, this is it, what are you going to do?" I also remember thinking that I'd chicken out if I thought too long.

I wrapped my hand around my friend's cock. I felt it twitch in my hand, and the exact moment it did, so did mine. Rick sharply inhaled his breath, then moaned as he pressed his dick and my hand against Tammy's back. He began thrusting, slowly, using my hand to jack himself against his fiancé's back. She smiled at me, pulled me back to her, and started kissing me again. After the fact, I realized she had been looking for my reaction, to see if I would pull away or not, and to see if I trusted her.

My mind was spinning, my heart was pounding. Having a guy's cock, my friend's stiff, rigid cock, gripped firmly in my hand was a pretty fucking big deal; a huge leap. Yeah, all I was really doing was standing there kissing his fiancé while he thrust himself into my hand a few times. But like the soft porn flick, it was the situation and the interaction that made it erotic; amazingly so because I wasn't just watching it, I was in it. It felt less deviant and scandalous than I would have thought, but it was naughty, bordering on kinky. And I enjoyed it, which wasn't all that surprising. But it did make me wonder what else I might enjoy.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

12