The Sleepover Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! Another guy was actually sucking my cock. Rick was applying stronger suction than Tammy had. And he did this thing where he would let the head of my cock pop out of his lips briefly at the top, and take an exaggerated breath. This drew air across my cockhead each stroke before he would go down on me again. The feeling was amazing; cool air, warm mouth, cool air, warm mouth. He was good, certainly not a first-timer.

I'd been in that position before with two women, and what I was feeling was essentially the same, except it was just a man sucking me instead of a woman; that part was new, and the eroticism of it excited me.

I had too many thoughts in my head - Tammy wiggled her ass and pleaded "No, don't stop, Roy don't stop!" Distracted, and trying to comprehend all that was happening, I had completely stopped eating her pussy.

Rick heard Tammy urge me to continue. Realizing I had stopped, he quickly stopped sucking me and let go of my dick. He assumed he had freaked me out - which he had, a little - so he backed off. Tammy ground herself against my face trying to keep things going. I started eating her again, determined to get the spot back, which took me a little while. Tammy sucked me again a few times as Rick held my cock for her. When I got in the zone again, Tammy sat up some to help me get the angle. She began moaning her chant again, and Rick just held my cock still.

I thrust my dick into his hand a few times and he took the hint that it was ok to start jacking me again, which he did, but more hesitantly than before. I moaned into Tammy's pussy loud enough for him to hear so he'd know I was OK with it, and I thrust my hips up and held them up. Rick again took the hint and stared to suck me again.

"Suck him baby, take Roy's dick, yeah do it baby..." Tammy said, just before her voice morphed into a deep, almost possessed tone, "FFFuuuuck!" She pressed her sweet pussy hard into my face, then froze.

I reached up for a final nipple tweak and found Rick had completely released my cock and was already working her tits and nipples. There was an unmistakable change in her taste as it happened; I can't explain it exactly, but I knew it well. And then she came.

"Oh Rick! I'm going to cum baby! Roy, yes yes yessss Mmm...." She trailed off. Rick kissed his fiancé as she came on my face. She didn't squirt, but she gave me more than I could handle as her juices ran down my cheeks.

Her body shuddered, with her moans muffled into Rick's mouth, before she suddenly vaulted off of my face without warning. She fell into a heap beside us on the bed.

Based on my personal experience and her reaction, I assumed she had an orgasm-induced cramp. Hamstrings were bad, toes were worse.

I reached out to rub her leg, to see if she was OK.

"Don't touch me! I'm sorry, I'm sorry...sensitive, sensitive," she gasped, completely out of breath.

"Sorry man, I should have warned you," Rick said. "She gets like this once in a great while, but only when she cums extra hard. What the hell did you do?"

"Tricks of the trade my friend," I bragged, laying back to catch my own breath. "But I do love the results," I licked what remained of her pussy from my lips.

Eating pussy aroused me as much or more than anything else sexually. So much so that I would sometimes have a "dry" orgasm or "internal" orgasm, or whatever the sexologists called it. It was a different type of satisfaction than a regular orgasm, but satisfying nonetheless, just no ejaculation. And at that moment, I felt absolutely 'spent,' and I could feel the coolness of the air from my ceiling fan on my dick. Without even looking, I knew it had happened. When I did look down toward my feet, Rick was kneeling beside me, slowly jacking his cock and staring at mine.

"Whoa. Did you cum dude?" He asked as he saw what looked like a good amount of pre-cum on my dick.

"No. Yeah. Well, kind of but not really," I was still recovering and couldn't offer a clear explanation at that moment.

"Wow, I guess you really do get off on eating pussy," Rick commented.

Another pussy-eating comment? I had about enough of this half-story about 'personal shit' about me from my ex's blog.

"OK, you two. Come clean right now. What the hell was in Lisa's fucking revenge blog?"

I sounded angry. I didn't mean to.

They gave each other a quick 'Oh shit' glance.

Chapter 10

Sweet Revenge

"I'm a little pissed I am just hearing about this crap, but not at you guys. Just tell me." I explained as calmly as I could.

Rick started. "OK Roy, here's the story. Like Tammy said, Lisa created a blog online. She wrote a series of posts after you filed for divorce, and a couple after it was final. We really thought you knew. It did not get a lot of views, and it has been taken down now for over a year - for which you are welcome by the way."

"Welcome? Why? Did you have it taken down?" I was confused.

"Well, we both did," Tammy explained. "First things first, Roy I'm REALLY sorry for teasing you about it. I thought after we joked about sending the cock shots and blow job pics to the bitch-sisters, it was a funny way to bring up the idea of you going down on me. And it would have been funny if you had actually known about the blog like SOMEONE told me you did." She gave Rick the stink eye.

"Well, I'm the asshole now I guess," he responded.

"OK you two, knock it off," I refereed. It wasn't a real argument, just casual bickering (they would make a fine married couple). "So, now you both know this is the first I am hearing of it, so one of you start from the beginning. Tammy, or asshole Rick, I don't care."

We all laughed, and the mood was light again. It was strangely comfortable to be lying on my bed naked with these two friends, chatting, having just engaged sexually, knowing we'd most likely be doing more after our conversation. I felt relaxed, and it was nice.

"So Lisa went all sour grapes when you two split," Rick began again. "She posted about how she should have known better than to marry a jerk who wouldn't let her party and have fun, was stingy with the checkbook, all that kind of crap."

"Well you know that's bullshit. She left me with over $50,000 unsecured debt from her partying, shoes, clothes and other crap she bought for herself." I did not miss that woman at all. As Bell Biv DeVoe sang, "Never trust a big butt and smile," or huge tits either in Lisa's case. I was such a sucker.

"Yeah man, I know. It was clear to any unbiased person reading it that she was full of crap," Rick added.

"Sooo," Tammy chimed in, "Of course we thought the other stuff might be false too. She claimed you liked going down on her because you couldn't satisfy her otherwise, and that you liked eating pussy and ass so much that you'd cum on yourself without her having to touch your pathetic 'pencil-dick.' We knew you weren't a 'pencil-dick' though, Rick has checked you out in the locker room."

"Tammy!" Rick interrupted. He was busted.

"Well, it's true," she continued. "Anyway Roy, that was the extent of the high school type of crap she posted. I'm sorry I teased you about eating pussy, but fuck are you ever good at it!"

"Thanks Tammy. For the compliment and for telling me the truth about the blog. They say every lie has an element of truth. If I'm good at eating pussy, it's because I actually do get off on it. And I have been known to cum just from doing that on occasion. I'm just surprised Lisa weaved that into her attack on my manhood."

"Don't sweat it man," Rick said. "I first found out about all this when my slut of an ex shacked up with a drug user and exposed my girls to that shit. I filed an after-the-fact custody challenge and she convinced Lisa to let her use the blog for revenge on me also."

"Ha!" Tammy reacted, "Boy did that shit backfire big time!"

They both laughed.

"How did it backfire?" I asked.

"Well, Tammy is pretty much a social media expert and amateur hacker. After we met online, she did an extensive search to check me out, and ran across the blog," Rick explained. "Mary, my psycho ex, posted confidential documents on Lisa's blog from a marriage counseling sex survey, where I admitted to being bi-curious. I was genuinely trying to be more open to help my marriage at the time, and she knew that. But that didn't stop her from trying to out me for revenge."

"I hadn't met Rick in real life yet," Tammy said, "and I didn't even know if I was going to date him or not at that point, but that shit pissed me off! So, I launched a denial of service attack to shut it down temporarily and alerted Rick to get his attorney to look into it. Rick was embarrassed and hurt, but he confided in me, and I admired his honesty and devotion to his girls. How can you not love a guy like that?"

"It took a while, but we got it taken offline," Rick said. "The day it was legally shut down, Tam and I went out to celebrate and I proposed to her that night. So, you see your ex's fucked-up revenge blog actually brought us together."

"Backfire bitches!" Tammy commented triumphantly.

We all laughed. "Wow, so how is it I never got wind of this?" I asked.

"Well, we kept it quiet until it was done," said Rick. "When Lisa agreed to take it down, she said she had already settled the issue with you. That's why I thought you knew. She probably just lied to avoid any legal action from you too. And besides, I wasn't thrilled about taking a chance you'd find out I was bi-curious, so I never mentioned it. Didn't want you to read anything into us hanging out or sharing a shower after hoops."

Tammy grabbed my hand. "With you practically being family, and the kids knowing each other and everything, the fewer people who knew, the better. Roy, you are the first person close to us we've come out to." Tammy stated very sincerely. "That's why we took a while to get back to you after you emailed us about discovering our personals ad. But I'm glad you did."

"So are we good?" Rick inquired.

"Always." I answered, and we did a fist bump - corny, but appropriate.

"Aren't you two cute, you were fist-bumping your boners just a while ago," Tammy joked. "I don't know about you dick-humpers, but I need to freshen up a bit."

"Me too," I said. "You use my bathroom, and I'll bring back some towels from the guest bathroom."

"And be quick about it bloke, I've got your blasted pre-cum all over my fingers," Rick said in that stupid accent.

Tammy and I simultaneously slammed him with pillows before we walked out, leaving him there laughing at himself.

Chapter 11

The Sleepover Gets Kinky

I returned with the towels to find Rick standing beside the bed with his back to me, facing the headboard. He was standing alongside the bed with his left foot on the floor, kneeling up on the mattress with his right knee. Tammy was lying on her stomach crossways on the bed with her head over the edge in front of his body, and her left hand bracing his ass. From the muffled sounds and her movements, it was obvious she was giving him a blowjob.

I put the towels down and walked around to see for myself. Rick brushed Tammy's hair back with one hand, which gave me a view of his fiancé's lips sliding sensuously up and down his slick cock. When her hair was out of her face, she saw me standing there and motioned me closer. I knelt down beside the bed; I had never been this close to an actual blowjob. My own point of view while getting sucked was hot, but being an inch or two from the action was much more exciting.

As I watched, Tammy made a point of making direct eye contact with me as she began a slow combination of stroking, licking and sucking her man's dick. This was better than any porno I could ever imagine. I stroked myself as I unconsciously moved even closer.

I could hear the wetness; not really slurping, but definitely well-lubricated sucking. I could see her lips draw the skin of his cock tight on the upstroke. Rick's cock was not unlike mine, other than skin tone. I never had my face this close to my own, of course, so the aroma was new - inherently masculine. Slightly musky, but not in a bad way. And It was somewhat enticing.

My observations were abruptly interrupted when Tammy drew back off completely with her mouth, and pointed the head of Rick's dick right at me. Everything had been fine until that point. I was alright with new experiences, stroking him, touching our dicks together, getting sucked - the naughty/kinky stuff as I had mentally classified it. But now we were most definitely at the threshold of kinky/nasty, and I was simply not mentally prepared for that.

"Roy, you still trust me?" Tammy asked in a soft breathy voice.

"Yeah, I do, I'm just not sure about this."

"This? What is 'This'? It's ok, you can say it," She prompted. "What exactly aren't you sure about?"

"This. You know..." I knew she wouldn't let me get away without saying it, "... sucking a dick."

"That's OK." She said before licking slowly around the head of his Rick's cock. "I told you earlier that you didn't have to do anything you didn't want to, and that's fine. But...I think you want to. Don't you Roy?" She repeated the slow lick around the tip of that thick dick head, before aiming it at me again, nearly touching it to my lips.

I did not answer, but goddamn her! Tammy was right. I wanted to, and I did.

I first licked my tongue out along the underside of the head. I immediately liked the feel of it, and I was not certain if the soft moan I heard was from Rick or me. When going down on a woman, I liked to tease a bit before getting into it. But I had thought about this moment more often than I was willing to admit to myself, and I felt an almost urgent need to have his dick in my mouth right then.

I grasped Rick's cock at the base, passed my lips down around the head and slid my mouth down evenly until I had taken in about half of it. That was as deep as I dared. I felt unexpected contentment with the sensation of fullness in my mouth. As I came back off, my top teeth touched, but didn't scrape - I opened wider as soon as I felt it.

"Oops! How did women do this?" I wondered to myself as I went down onto Rick's cock again, this time more mindful of its width.

"Mmm" I felt an urge to verbalize, and it was the only sound I could make with my mouth full. Full of... Cock! Was I a cocksucker? That term always seemed to have a derogatory, negative connotation. But I was on my knees, my mouth was full of cock and I was going down on it for a third, fourth, fifth time. Good or bad, first time or not, whether I liked the term or not, I was a cocksucker.

Chapter 12

The Sleepover Gets Nasty

"Slow down there big boy, save some for me," Tammy pulled her fiancé's dick from my mouth.

Rick's cock popped from my mouth and Tammy took it back into hers, much deeper than I had. She watched me as she did it, either showing off or just demonstrating technique - whichever, it was incredibly erotic. She reached a hand down to my dick, and found my hand already stroking it. She wrapped her hand around mine for a few pumps before cupping and fondling my balls, never her breaking rhythm on Rick.

We traded off a couple more times. I was getting into it, stroking myself periodically. Rick had begun to thrust his hips a little with each suck and had placed a hand on each of our heads. We allowed him to gently push us together and kiss around the tip of his dick, and then more deeply just above it. I already had the taste of Rick's cock in my mouth, but for some reason it tasted even better on Tammy's lips and tongue.

"Time to make Rick cum," Tammy said rather assertively, as she ended our kiss and pressed Rick's cock to my lips once more.

I had certainly breached my kinky threshold by sucking cock. But I was in no way ready to take a load of cum in my mouth, that was in the 'nasty' category and I wasn't going there. As sexy as Tammy was, that was something she couldn't entice me to do.

She flashed a brief expression of impatience, kind of a disappointed pout, but she didn't push it. She reached out and guided Rick's left hip towards the bed so he faced a little more towards her. I was left with a view of his left ass cheek.

"I've got this, but you have to help," Tammy said as she took my hand, placed my palm on Rick's ass and caused me to squeeze and pull Rick's cheek apart from the other one.

Rick bent forward slightly and his asshole was exposed just inches from my face.

"You know what to do," Tammy said before engaging in a much more vigorous blowjob than before.

I did know what to. I loved doing it - to women. Was this any different? Was I actually willing to eat a guy's ass? Well, it was at least better than another guy's cum in my mouth, right? While I tried to wrap my brain around the pros and cons of the situation, Rick's motions in response to Tammy's sucking caused his ass to bump my face. He felt it, and thinking that I had initiated it, accommodated me by turning slightly and pushing back. His ass was now squarely in my face.

As with everything so far that night, Tammy guided me through my moment of hesitation. Her hand moved to the back of my head, pressing my face into Rick's ass, and in turn, his cock deeper in her mouth and throat. My hesitation gone, I used both hands to part the ass cheeks, and began to lick, then rim, and then enthusiastically tongue fuck the asshole in front of me.

I forced myself to focus specifically on the act at first. It was something I was good at; I prided myself on the ability make a woman cum just by doing it, that it aroused me tremendously. But with the moaning from both her and him, the involuntary clenching of his ass on my tongue, and the unmistakable tensing of his muscles as he came into her mouth, it was impossible to ignore the scenario: I had my tongue buried deep in my male friend's asshole while he was emptying his cum even deeper in his fiancé's sexy-as-hell mouth.

As Rick came, I could feel him tensing and relaxing in waves as he shot his load into Tammy's mouth. I could have sworn I could feel his actual orgasm myself. I understood why after I had pulled my tongue out of his ass, and he had pulled his cock out of Tammy's mouth.

Rick looked down behind him at the back of legs and said, "Holy fuck man! I thought I felt something back there. Something other than you eating my ass, that was awesome. But it looks like you liked it too."

Looking down myself, I realized it was my own orgasm I felt. Without touching my cock, I had cum all over the back of Rick's calves and the side of my bed. Hearing Rick's comment, Tammy scooted to the side of the bed to look herself. She looked back up at me with a raised eyebrow followed by a grin before she placed her hand behind my head again and pulled me in for a kiss.

I had just cum from eating another guy's ass. While that thought was still fresh, here was his fiancé willing to kiss me knowing where my tongue had just been. No doubt her tongue had been there many times before, so, what the hell. I knew where her lips had just been and at this point I had no issues getting another of her wonderful kisses. The one factor I had not considered hit me when her tongue entered my mouth, along with a healthy amount of Rick's cum. I felt it, and although it surprised me for a moment, I allowed myself to take it, taste it, share it, and swallow what was left in my mouth when Tammy pulled back. A long sticky stream of it formed between our lips as she did. Tammy licked her lips and broke it, smiling at me.

I made a choice to eat Rick's ass instead of take his cum in my mouth. Now not only had I tongue fucked his ass, I ended up swallowing his cum anyway. Tammy's smile was a sign of her little victory, her success in engineering a couple more 'firsts' for me. I just smiled back, and kissed her again.

Rick playfully tossed a towel over our heads. I used it to clean his legs, the side of my bed and myself while the two of them kissed and got themselves cleaned up. Rick laid down next to Tammy and they embraced. I sat next to them as they made out and chatted. Tammy commented on how much she was turned on by what just happened.