The (slight) Feminization of Tommy

Story Info
Tom will do almost anything for Buck.
4k words
4.63
10.9k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

This is a gentle and kind story of two young men having their first time - together. The emotions and sex are really sweet, and fun, and fine. If you are looking for something more hard core...please keep looking. All are welcome to read.

* * * * * * * *

Tom met Buck in high school. Well, Tom knew of Buck in high school...but they never did actually connect.

"Yo. Sweetcakes. How about some sugar for me tonight?" Buck is all about chatting up the ladies. We share a few classes together; and I have a hard time keeping my eyes off of him. He's always busy being a buffoon for the girls, so I never have to worry too much about him seeing me stare.

"Sure, lover, as soon as you grow a pair and learn how to treat a lady right." Bunny (her nickname) puts Buck down on a daily basis. I don't know how she can resist the guy. His cute face, wavy hair, athletic body...how does she do it? Anyway, we graduate in two weeks. It seems to me that Buck, like myself but for different reasons, has not 'gotten any'...if you know what I mean?!

"Okay, I'll get them at the corner store." I have a short list of things to buy and bring home. I live with my folks. Hey - I'm 18, okay? Graduation was months ago; and living here is both comfortable and cheap. The store is only a few blocks away, and I can either walk or ride my bike. I decide to ride.

"Thanks, Mr. Cutler. I'll be fine." The store owner is concerned that two bags of groceries are too much for me to carry and safely ride home. It's just two lousy blocks!

Part 2 -

"WTF man! You okay?" I would have been, if not for that goddam hole in the side of the road. Now there's groceries splayed out; and me splayed out like a fucking rag doll, too. "Let me help you." Looking over at him for the first time since my fall...it's Buck! "Are you hurt, Tom?" I can only shake my head side to side. He knows my name?

"Thanks, Buck. I feel stupid." He is giving me a look of concern and of disbelief.

"You are definitely NOT stupid, Tom. We had a few classes together, remember. You always got it right. No dummy like me." Buck wears his feelings on his face. He looks down. I'm still down on the ground.

"Help me up, please." Buck quickly has a strong arm under my flanks, and is lifting me upright. The bike wriggles out from under me, and falls back to the ground. He and I pick up the groceries together and continue to talk. "You are no dummy, Buck. And that body..." Crap. I just said out loud what I should have kept to myself. He seems to take it in stride. I wonder...

"You know, we're practically neighbors, you and me." I give him a quizzical stare as he and I get the bike back up and check it out. It's rideable - just a few dings and scratches. "Yeah. I only live four blocks the other way from here...six blocks from you, Tommy." How does Buck know where I live? "I once asked Bunny where you lived. I thought maybe you would help me with some homework...but I chickened out."

"I would have! I wish you didn't chicken out, Buck." Now he's beaming. I could kiss a smile like that. Crap. My boner is starting to inflate. He offered to help carry the groceries home for me. I accepted, of course. I am walking my bike back - my knee hurts a little. Back in school I could always hide my erection with a book, or something. This could get awkward. Gym shorts just love a boner!

I am leaning my bike against the garage at the back of the house. Buck is holding both bags of groceries like they weigh nothing. As I reach to take one from him, there is no hiding the tent in my shorts. "Damn, Tommy. How big ARE you?" I hesitate to answer, calculating my options.

"Six and a half, on the thick side." Here goes nothing. "You?" There's that smile again.

"One inch more, bud. Thick, cut and always ready for action." Bunny would not approve. "Hey. You want to jerk off sometime?" Looking him right in his baby brown eyes...I nod my head in the affirmative. My mouth is bone dry. Words won't work. "Good. Gotta get home for dinner. We'll do it soon." I watch Buck as his strong legs and bouncing butt cheeks take him in the direction of his house. I need to clean up, eat, and take care of something real important in my pants! Tonight's load will flow with Buck on my mind, as per usual. I don't know where this jerk-off-with-a-bud thing will go, but I can't wait to find out.

Part 3 -

"Hey, Tom, it's Buck. I saved your number from the time you posted an offer to help tutor at school. Wish I had called before...anyway...when can we get together?" My mind is racing.

"Now, if you want to. My folks are away for the weekend. Is that good?" I can hear his smile forming.

"Great. Can I sleep over?" OMG

"Sure."

"Be there after I shower. Gotta smell good, right?" Right. However you smell will always be good for me, Buck. Easier thought of than said. Better clean myself up, too. He has a point about smelling good.

"Come on in. Drop your bag over there." He brought his gym bag for the sleep over. He's wearing a tank top, tight shorts, and sandals. I have my Iceman tee on, shorts, and flip-flops.

"Iceman, huh. You know he's gay, right?" I nod. He is shaking his head. "We're not gay. All guys fool around with their buds, right?" He needs reassurance, like he's going to chicken out.

"Buck. It doesn't matter what label you are, or me either. I'm just glad to spend time with you. Real glad." He's moving in closer.

"You mean that?" I nod. "Bro hug?" Buck is only an inch or so taller than me, but right now, I feel like a little toy being cuddled by a very big boy/man. And he smells amazing. "Show me your room." He grabs his bag, and we climb the stairs to the second floor. My bedroom has its own on-suite bathroom. He's stoked. "Nice."

"Do you want to..." I feel like he and I are sharing the same brain.

"Yes." Buck is pulling the tank top over his head. My heart has stopped with the sight of his lush hair filling the cavity of those deep and muscular pits. My mouth is hanging open; but I do have the strength to pull off my own tee, and to toss it to the floor. Buck's shirt falls on top of mine. This might be the theme of this entire weekend!

Next goes our footwear. "You sure about this?" I nod. He smiles. As my commando hips and crotch come into view with the lowering of my shorts, I see Buck catch his breath and snap his head up just a bit. "Nice body, Tommy. Real nice. What do you think?" His question for me to answer centers around what I am about to see, as Buck is slowly lowering his shorts to the floor, and stepping out of them. It's time for timid me to get bold.

"Oh, yeah!" I'm wrapping my hand around his semi and lifting it towards his abs. His cock is a sweet one; but I really want to get a good look at his balls. They seem huge! "Let me cop a feel, too." Buck is also not shy about touching me. He seems to know more than I do about how to go about this. The way he is caressing my hard on...playing with the head...

"Have you done this with anyone else?" He looks shocked.

"No. Why?"

"Because you're so good at it." He's leaning in for a kiss. I have never kissed a guy before. His lips are full and warm on mine. He has me in his arms. My hands are slowly going to his back. His hands are holding my head. His mouth is wetter now. His tongue is pressing slowly into me. Warm, wet, slow-motion kissing. I feel weak in the knees. Locked in this kiss, Buck gently moves us back a foot, and we lay on my bed together. He lifts himself up slightly, his hands at my sides.

"Jerking off is okay, but I really want to fuck you, Tommy." I nod. It's what I want, too.

"Can I shave you?" Now, one of my favorite things to look at is the bush on a nicely built guy at the gym. I masturbate easily and quickly to an image of me rubbing my face into his crotch hair, and nuzzling him into a frenzy. Buck has a nice manly bush. His cock stands proud out of that thicket. His nuts are twice the size of mine; and push that boner of his up like a forklift. I don't know about shaving.

"Why?"

"I like the idea of fucking a shaved pussy. Don't get me wrong. You're a great guy; not feminine...much. But you have to admit, compared to jockstrap me, well, you are a bit, you know..."

"Gay?" He is nodding. "Sure. You can shave me, Buck. My razor and shave cream are in the cabinet - take a bath towel from the shelf." While he is getting the things to make me look like a boy again, I wonder about Buck's motives. Is he gay? What's really going on? "Before we do this, please tell me more about why."

"Okay. I know that fucking you makes me gay, in a way. But I can't go there. Not yet, anyway. So in my mind I can see a chick - someone like Bunny - all shaved and smooth and lubed up and ready for my cock. Is that okay?" I nod, down with the notion that my manhood is about to be slightly removed from me. "Lift up your legs."

Part 4 -

The shaving cream is cold. Buck is slathering it over my crack, hole, balls and bush. I remember a while back there was a shave cream in a can that could be warmed up by holding it under hot water. Wish that was now. My boner has given up for the moment; shriveling into its boyish size. I bet Buck likes this better. He's concentrating on shaving my crack nice and clean. I appreciate the gentle way he is going about this - no cuts, please!

"Sweet. I can see a nice pink hole instead of a jungle down here. Take a look, Tommy." He's holding my hand mirror for me to see. Propping up on my elbows is helping.

"I agree. It will also help keep me clean after I..."

"Gross." We're both laughing. My balls start to feel the razor; and I tense a bit, noticeably.

"I'll never hurt you, Tommy, I promise." I see the look in his eyes. I believe him.

"Bye bye bushie." A few strokes later and it's done. My man-bush is no more. I really do look like a boy again...or a girl, depending on what Buck sees. Wiping off the residue of shave cream with a warm wet washcloth from my entire shave experience, it feels nice. Nice and smooth. "Thanks, Tom. You look amazing to me."

"OH!" Buck is licking and kissing where my bush used to be - kind of like I dreamed about doing to his hairy one. "UhAhhh" His mouth was on mine a few seconds ago for a very quick kiss, before he plunged down and onto my little flaccid penis, engulfing the entire thing in one strong sucking motion. He's also rubbing my crack like it's a dogs belly. "Lube is on the first shelf over the sink." He's bolting up to go and get it.

"Have you ever fucked before?"

"No. You?"

"No. So we're good without condoms, right?" I nod. I just know that Buck wants to breed me, to feel his seed flowing into my body. It's what I want, too. He's going for his bag. "Put these on for me." White lace man-panties; crotchless. He's holding them above me so I can see them. I shake my head no. His smile is turning into a clenched jaw. "Do it!" I am giving him the best lost puppy look I can manage. He starts to cry.

Buck, the jock of my dreams, an avowed (for now) non-gay man, is now naked on my own naked body, on my bed, in my house. He's wetting my face with his tears, and placing small kisses all over my neck, face, and mouth. "I'm sorry, Tommy. I really am sorry. But I have this image in my head, and this...this compulsive need to...I need to..."

"It's okay, Buck. I get it. Give me the panties." I quickly slip them up my legs and over my hips and ass cheeks. They actually feel nice. They kind of look good, too. "I'm all yours, Buck. Let's find out what fucking feels like."

Part 5 -

The lube is also rather cold. Buck has smeared some of it onto my crack; and he's rubbing it there, moving ever closer to his pink-puckered goal. "Unh." In went one of Buck's longest fingers. "Man, you're tight, Tommy. I'll loosen you up some. Gotta make you ready for Big Buck, right?"

"Your finger feels nice, Buck, but it's not exactly my goal." In goes another one. As he starts to alternately plunge and then to scissor inside of me, I feel my hole start to relax. It is relaxing a lot. In go more fingers!

"Damn, Tom, you're getting real loose. Let's not go too far. I want to feel a nice tight pussy hole sheathing my dick, not some floppy wet rag." He's all smiles and laughter. This needs some correction.

"Make that a man-pussy, will you, Buck. I have to have s-o-m-e dignity left." He sees my own smile, and bends in for a kiss. His fingers are pumping me now the way his cock soon will be doing. One hand is caressing my belly and chest. This feels sooo good.

"Want to taste me before the fuck?" I do. I nod. Buck pulls his fingers from my ass and slithers his crotch up to my face. My open mouth is ready to accept the gift of his cockhead, already wet with pearls of his precum. My first cock is a revelation. His warmth and the texture...and the sweet flavor of silky human precum... He pulls my new toy away all too soon, sliding back down my torso to HIS goal for the day - our mutual first fuck.

"Take it slow, okay?" He nods. I can feel the spongy-firm head of Buck's cock start to press onto my ring with strong intentions of not stopping. Buck can't seem to make his penis enter me. He seems pensive. I am patiently waiting.

"Sorry if this hurts, Tommy, but I gotta get on with this....right...NOW!!" Did I mention that I am on my back with Buck standing on the floor at the edge of the bed? My legs are up and over his shoulders. I have a real good view of him and his hunky body going about the task of getting inside of me. He just fisted his cock to stop it from bending, and one good hard push did the trick. It felt fine to me; not one bit of pain. "You okay?" He looks genuinely concerned. I nod.

"Never better, stud. No pain at all. I must be a natural born bottom!" That kind of emboldened Buck. He is sliding the full length of his erection into me with complete determination, and not stopping...and I can feel it all this time. "Mmm."

"Okay?" I nod. I am still amazed not to have any pain with this, my first fuck; my first real cock inside of me.

"It feels...well, kind of like I'm stuffed." Buck is trying to stifle a laugh. I realize what I just said, and burst out with bellowing laughter of my own.

"Duh! You're stuffed with the biggest dick of your life."

"With the only one. So far." He looks sad.

"Can we make it the only one...ever?" My Mona Lisa smile has him transfixed.

"We'll see." I do have a really strong thing for Buck. It's just that I am uncertain how he really feels about me. Maybe before this weekend is over I will have a better idea.

"It's been a few days since I unloaded, Tommy. The way I feel inside of you, I might not last very long."

"Tell me."

"It's like my whole being is now inside your body...like everything I am is inside of you. I never expected this. I thought only my own pleasure would matter to me, but all I want to do is watch you take all the pleasure you can from me. Does that make any sense?"

"Perfect sense, Buck. I also feel like your feelings matter more than my own do right now. I guess we're both finding out that fucking does not have to be a one-sided thing. It surprises me, too."

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I do feel incredible in every way possible."

"Me, too."

"I know you had the hots for me in high school, Tom. I caught you looking at me 'that way' more than once. I was too scared to say anything to you at the time. That's why I did not call you for tutoring. Jokes with the guys on the team about the fags at school...the pressure would have killed me. Just so you know, they never mentioned you."

"I get it. I never could be 'out and proud' either. I spent many nights with you in bed with me - fantasies, of course."

"This is real. You know, I never made it with a girl. I was a real jerk. Besides, I've looked at guys since I was..."

"Me too." I think Buck and I have a lot more in common than I could ever have imagined. "Will you be my boyfriend, Buck?" He looks happily stunned.

"If you'll have me." As I try and lift myself up for a kiss, Buck takes the hint and meets me more than half way; his engorged cock still stuffing the daylights out of me! "Tom. Tommy. Oh. Oh, G-d. I...I can't..." His hips are gyrating wildly; his cock pistoning my hole like an engine rod gone crazy. His hands are gripping my flanks like a vise. I am watching a hard core fucking take place like in a porno, but it's Buck and me in the starring roles.

"Do me, Buck." He looks pained. There is sweat beading up on his face, and on his muscular chest. Beads of sweat are falling to my thighs. "Let it go. It's okay. Open up those valves and let it rip right through you. Drain yourself into me! Fuck me, Buck. Seed me. Breed me, Buck. BUCK. BUCK!! BREED ME!!!"

"OhhhAHHhhhnnnhhHH." His whole jock body is shaking. He's convulsing with a huge and deep orgasm; pumping his seed deep into my body. There's a river of Buck flowing into me; and I am in an ecstasy! He is trying to catch his breath and smile at me at the same time. He looks both elated and exhausted. "Cuddle me, please." That's one request I have no problem with.

Part 6 -

"How did it feel?"

"Like I was dying into your body to be reborn. Weird, huh?"

"I get it."

"And you?" I have to think a second.

"Like the whole world that once was me was forever changed by you. Like I made space within myself to have you with me, forever." Buck and I must have fallen asleep that way, him inside of and on top of me. When I did wake up, I could tell that he had exited my body - I still have a good feeling about all of this, but also a kind of sadness, as well. Uncertain about what the future might hold for Buck and for me is giving me a lot to think about. He's stirring.

"Buck. You up?" His head is on my chest. His hair is in my face. His scent is getting me hard. I don't really care much that I have not cum yet; but my balls do ache quite a bit.

"Uh Huh."

"Shower with me, Buck. We still have a lot of the weekend left to enjoy." That did it. My sleepy man is getting up and out of the bed.

"Don't think I am forgetting that you haven't cum yet." He is reaching for me, and I am taking his hand as he gently pulls my languidly relaxed body upward to stand next to him. We walk together into my shower. The water is warm. He and I step in. Buck has me pinned to the tile wall; and his kissing me is epic. "I had a quick taste of you last night. Do you have enough to give me a breakfast preview?" Such an impish grin!

"Stay right where you are, lover. This will only take a few minutes." Such confidence he has. I don't think that I can even last a few minutes with his warm mouth working me like this. The shower water is gently spraying both of us in a fine mist. He is reaching up and pinching my nipples. My eyes are closing; and the entire experience is surreal. I have a muscular hunk of a boyfriend sucking my cock for his breakfast appetizer.

"Getting close, Buck. Getting real... oh. Oh, Buck. Suck the nut out of me! Take it. Fuck. Fuuuuckkkk. Here it comes. Take it. TAKE IT. buuucck. I have no vocal strength left. My body is convulsing its semen through the straw that Buck is sucking on. I have given up all of me to be with this man this weekend. All of me wants to be his. All of me wants him to be mine.

"You taste good, Tommy. Thanks." Even through the gentle shower mist I can see a few strings of my semen on his lips. He is aware of it, too. "Want some?" I lean in and we kiss. His lips and tongue and mouth eagerly give back a tiny portion of the cream he drained from me...and we both love this!

After we wash each other and proceed to dry our bodies off, there is a question I have that is burning to be asked, and answered. "Are you satisfied with the way I look now as your boyfriend...or do you want...more?" He is deep in thought; and carefully selecting his words.

"I want us both to be satisfied and happy with each other, Tommy. There are a few more things I'd like us to try. But let's spend some time going out and having some fun. Life is more than just sex, you know." Coming from the sexiest man I have ever known, that's quite profound.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers
12