The Slime Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
A lake Bray finds turns out to be a big hungry slime girl.
3.9k words
4.51
7.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wooden decking of the lake strained as Bray first stepped down onto it. The sunset over the hills was slipping away, leaving behind an evening sky painted in a mesmerizing orange hue. The lake was vast and eerily quiet, stretching out to the slopes and grass in the distance. Not a single other person was here, the silence enveloped him, chilling his skin as he walked, Bray hugged his coat tighter against the chilly night air.

The old lady in her cottage not too far away said she thought she saw someone in trouble on the water not too long ago. She told Bray about how she didn't trust the lake and throughout her life never had. However, as a strong young man, like himself it made sense for him to check out the lake, if he fell in, he could always pull himself back up the decking which was a luxury she did not possess anymore.

Whoever was in trouble out here was gone long ago however, but Bray couldn't shake the feeling that something was indeed off about the lake. Maybe it was the lighting, but the further down the decking Bray travelled, the more of a soft blue tinge there appeared to be. Brushing off those thoughts, the decking had another 50 feet in length out into the water, he could see the most clearly from there if anyone still needed help.

The decking was no longer creaking or making any sound at all, it was hard for Bray to even hear his own footsteps now, all he could hear was his own breathing. It was like the further he walked on, the sturdier the wood was, could it be that the front was newer? That would make the most sense if they built this out from the lakes edges. The air was very still now, not a single leaf stirred in any of the surrounding trees. It was like mother nature itself was holding her breath.

Something was very wrong, Bray stopped moving and stood still, his thoughts raced. His eyes scanning all around. He looked back down the length of the decking, he couldn't even see the old lady's cottage anymore, he was all alone out here.

The blue tinge to the water seemed to increase, or was he overthinking? Was it his imagination? His breathing was heavy, icy puffs left his mouth. Was he overthinking? Had the old ladies story and the natural eeriness of the lake got him spooked? Or had he seen that tinge before...

Bray began to walk back down the decking, hyper-aware of how exposed he was standing out there, relief in each step taking him closer to land. Maybe it was the reflection of the orange sky now back on the waters, but as he walked that way, the lake seemed to thicken. The water seemed denser. Quicker Bray walked now, much quicker.

As Bray approached the shore his heart thumped against his ribcage like a mallet. A blink. A second blink. Where was the rest of the decking? A gap of several metres cut the decking short of the land, in its place the blue tinge water covered. Was the lake having a flood? Or was the decking sinking? The water slowly rolled towards Bray as he took steps back. Shit, he was going to have to swim to shore in the freezing lake, exposing him even more. What if there was something in the water? Best not to think about it. The water seemed even thicker as it oozed towards Bray, his head spinning. Why was it moving? It swept to his shoe and the water didn't give it back so easily. Bray heaved as he lifted his foot, only to find it ensnared by thick ropes of blue gunk connecting him to the water.

Bray instantly recognised the colour. That blue tinge, it wasn't light from the sunset on the water, it was slime. He fought a little ball of slime when he was younger that could fit twice in his palm. They weren't rare to find outside of his little village, and the village watch had given them extensive lessons and training on how to run away and fight slimes if necessary, and they were always that blue colour. Bray remembered rule number one in his village training was the size of a slime. If the slime was taller and thicker than your knee then you should run, there was no chance you could beat it by yourself.

As if the lake itself was aware Bray was finally piecing things together, all across the lake its surface thickened at once, solidifying into a gelatinous mass, exposing its true-blue colour.

Bray's eyes widened.

No way...

The slime continued to ooze and bubble closer to Bray, swallowing up the decking. But Bray was already running, his feet pounding across the decking towards the lakes center. There was no thought in Bray's head apart from a roaring panic as a yell tore out of his mouth, echoing off all corners of the lake. The decking quickly got swallowed up behind his feet until all that was left as Bray slowed to a halt was a little circular platform.

He was completely trapped. A pillar of slime rose in front and began to morph features of an attractive goddess. Over 6 feet tall, shoulder length hair, an unnaturally huge jiggly chest, slim waist and giant curvy hips with a dump truck bubble butt leading down to the softest jiggliest thighs ever crafted by god and smooth legs.

Her face was cute and pretty, the face everyone would have a crush on, her eyes sparkled.

"Hello boy." Her sultry voice waved at him. "What are you doing out here on the lake?"

"I..I..." Bray began. "I thought someone was drowning in the lake."

She giggled. "Wanted to play the little hero huh? I'm sorry sweetie but the only people drowning in this lake are drowning in pleasure. Care to join them?" She asked. The slime rose around his shoes.

"A-Actually please let me go!" Bray strongly pleaded with eyes as wide as dinner plates.

The slime oozed into his shoes and began to dissolve them, leaving his bare feet behind, it was incredibly warm and pleasant to the touch, and provided blissful refuge against the cold bite in the air. The slime swirled around his feet and expertly massaged everything from his ankles to the tips of his toes. Sucking and swirling and squeezing and rolling, Bray's feet had never felt so good and warm. He had to hold back a moan at the best foot massage on the planet.

"Aw, are you a prude? You sure you don't want me to break down those walls and make you cry out in pleasure?"

"No. no no no thank you!" Bray said too quickly. It all came out as one word.

"Mhmm I don't fully believe you. I bet you came here be swallowed up by me. Right?" Her eyes treasured all over him as a small smile crept across her face

Bray's cheeks flushed a deep beetroot colour as her mischievous eyes met his and he looked away to the floor, feeling his face burning. "No! Please, I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I just wanted to help."

The slime around his feet expanded and rose up to around his thighs. Bray yelled out again before realising the slime was just playing with him more. Massaging the taut muscles in his legs loose and oh so warm. Like the loving massage from a soul mate as most of his trousers dissolved away.

"Ahhh... I didn--uhnhhgn!" Bray reiterated, but had to bite his lip not to moan.

"So how about it boy? Do you want to do it?" She asked. The slime massaging his feet and legs now softly gripped his lower half in place as she talked to him.

"Ahh... D-do what?" Bray said.

"Do you want to make the leap?"

Bray looked up at her sparkling happy eyes, confused.

"What leap?"

"The leap."

At this point a gaping maw opened up between them. Wide enough for Bray to fall down and not even touch the sides. Bray couldn't see the bottom, but it didn't get darker as he looked down. Its blue tinge carried gentle light down until the path of the hole naturally curved out of sight. Horrified. How deep was this slime? It must have been hundreds of metres. The maw opened and closed as if hoping to entice him, slick juices globbing out every time the maw puckered up. A shudder went down his spine. What would it be like to fall in there. The slime girl drank in Bray's every little reaction, getting something of sexual gratification out of it.

"The leap, between being human and becoming my food source."

The maw made desperate gulping motions like a wild animal begging for food. Bray gazed into it in weird fixation.

"Abandon all responsibility..." the Slime Girl enticed. "Let me keep you in my lake."

Bray remained silent as he watched the maw. It was all her. All of this was just to toy with his mind.

"You won't need to think or speak ever again. Just feel unending bliss as I massage you and your cock to orgasm, making you release that yummy food bubbling away in your balls. It will be the closest feeling to heaven. Let me keep you coddled up in my slime forever."

Nothing could tear Bray away from looking at that giant orifice, it greedily rolling and slopping open, transparent ooze spilling onto the surface of the slime and collecting in sticky puddles.

"But that means I won't ever get to see my family or friends again." Bray said cautiously.

"Nope. You wouldn't cutie. But thats okay because they will move on eventually. And your mind will be so mushy from pleasure, you won't even remember you had a family."

"But my mum, I'm her only son... I can't just leave her alone like that." Bray protested.

"I don't know why you're getting so worked up. She's just someone that pushed you out of her hole. By tomorrow morning you won't even remember her. But I'm grateful that a human female birthed such a cute boy for me to eat." The lake slime said and somehow made it sound completely normal. "Maybe your mum will have another son that wasn't born to be slime food like you." She teased.

"Thats so..." the warm maw softly chewed the cold air. "...messed up." Bray said.

She oozed over to Bray, blocking out most of the sky and the trees and the hills and towering over him, his face right in front of her large jiggly chest now. He looked up to see her hungry smile.

"Caught youuuuu ~" the Lake Slime playfully sang.

Bray grunted as he punched into her stomach, it made a wet plap sound and his hand was dragged in to her warm slime.

She giggled in amusement. "Ooo sugar, that was so cute, I love it when they--"

She stopped talking mid-sentence. Five white balls left Bray's hand and released into her slime as she looked down at his opening palm.

The Lake Slime in her female form was blown away instantly and Bray was airborne. He saw the orange sky and his feet as he over-rotated and then he saw the panels of the decking slipping past underneath him as he flew. Slamming into the wood his body crumpled and skidded but he was quick to his feet and sprinting away. The lake all around him bubbled in blue rage. The sound of big sticky bubbles popping dominated the air as he ran back to shore. Those bubbles formed into pillars again as tendrils shot from the surface trying to catch him. Dive, miss, miss, sway, hit, direct hit. The tendril clung to him and began to wrap securely around him as he ditched his coat and left it to wrestle his jacket on the decking behind him. His feet were pounding back to shore. A sweeping blue tendril whirled round at thigh height and Bray had to jump over it to avoid it. More tendrils shot at him as he landed and slowed him. One lump of slime shot at his crotch and stuck there and began to eat at his clothes. Panicked, Bray tried to pull it off as he ran but only managed to spread it. His feet thumped hard against the decking, but immediately he felt the lump of slime's warm embrace on his cock as it dissolved his clothes and sank down around it. Bray found it hard to run at full speed and dodge tendrils as his cock was expanding in the slime's hot gooey lump. His hardening dick twitched against the gentle pumping current fluttering down the length of his cock and the separate gentler feeling of the lump reaching round to cup and massage his balls.

The pillars bubbled angrily all around him as a pant disguised as a moan left Bray's mouth. He continued to run towards the shore despite the gooey lump pleasantly working to excite his genitals that throbbed back in the lump as response, starting a sticky pumping motion that made Bray want to greedily buck his hips back and forth. Bray's mouth opened in a lewd heavy sigh. Another gooey lump sprang through the air and landed on his crotch, sliding around his inner thighs and creating a lasso of slime around the tops of his legs to slow his movement and make it harder to run.

The sticky pump on his cock was unrelenting as a separate pocket of softer slime chewed and squeezed his tip. Loving judders and tremors like the heartbeat of an excited angel worked on every inch of his cock as it throbbed happily in its slimy sticky prison.

Bray slowed even further on the decking and more tendrils shot out from the lake, all direct hits. They stayed stuck to him and held him back as Bray was forced to a walking speed. Each step took immense effort having to pull against all the tendrils latched onto him. Shore was about 30 feet away.

His cock sang highly in pleasure in the lump of slime as every thought in his brain encouraged Bray to surrender to this slimy pump fucking. One step forward.

Pump-pump-pump ❤️

Another difficult step towards shore and aother slimy lump shot out and hugged Bray's lowers back, providing a gentle loving heat and support that was encouraging him to sit down and relax and making his cock throb further.

"...fuck-kk" was what managed to escape Bray's trembling mouth. "This isn't fair. Please... noooo..." Bray managed weakly as his 'no' turned into a moan.

A tendril of slime wrapped around his ankles and bought bray to his knees. Two slimy tendrils bought his wrists together behind his back and secured them tightly. He was too far away from the shore to escape and could do nothing but blush and moan and plead as he stared down at his cock being made love to. A hot slimy lump shot against Bray's asshole causing him to yelp. It warmly circled his anus before sinking inside, causing a gentle warmth to spread through his body as his insides were massaged. The slime kept oozing inside, filing him up carelessly. A bundle of slime cozied up against his prostate and applied a loving pressure. The chewy-slimy fucking and pumping on his cock became so much more intense as he began to twitch pre-cum into the slime. Bray felt dizzy in the bliss accumulating on his body. His eyes struggled not to roll into the back of his head as he panted against the cold air like an idiot. All the bubbling pillars began to morph into the lake slime girl. Big boobs expanding and big wobbly slime butt's curving out, hair fell, eyes sparkled. Bray lost all hope as not just one but several tall slime girls lined up and down the decking. Dozens and dozens on each side. The closest one spoke to him as the others all stared. "I didn't realise you'd be so difficult to catch." She giggled. The one next to her spoke. "I love it when my prey struggles, it makes it more fun." It was impossible to realise they were all just one lake sized slime girl divided into lots of smaller 6ft slimes. It felt like he was being spoken too by two different individuals.

They began to saunter across to Bray on his knees, thighs jiggled and hips swayed over to him. Bray overwhelmed trembled as they all crowded round him, their tits and faces looking down at him as they enclosed him in a circle. Embarrassed, humiliated, shy and so exposed it frazzled his brain, all their sparkly eyes on him as the slime lumps constant slimy fuck pumping on his dick worked to make him cum his brains out.

"Awww how cute"

"You look so gorgeous"

"Tongue out cutie make a cute ahegao face"

"So so gorgeous"

"Does your cock feel good baby?"

"Moan harder you slut"

"Make a mess like a little whore"

"Look at his cute little cock being pumped!"

"Groan for us baby boy."

A pillar rose through the decking in front of Bray to the same height as him on his knees. A top half of the lake slime girl morphed in front of him. She cupped her giants tits rolling them around in her hand, making them jiggle delightfully.

"Its okay sweetie-pie, you can moan in front of us, we love hearing shy boys true voices." She teased. "Stare at my big boobies as your cock is milked sugar." She shook her chest, making her tits wobble from side to side, in rhythm to the slime sending gooey pumpy ripples down his shaft. Bray's eyes followed her soft squishy tits as he let his cock be stimulated. His mind was melting as he let out a little squeal of deserving pleasure. "Such a good boy." She smiled wickedly at him. "Just trace the booby-fat with your eyes." She commanded as she pressed and rubbed her nipples with her palms. Her gooey cleavage wanting to spill out over her hands.

"Ughh I'm going to..." Bray said when trying to stand and break free from his sticky restraints, but they didn't budge so he remained in his embarrassing position, hands behind his back and helpless. The slime lump around his cock mercilessly speed up its constant unrelenting pumping. His eyes got very wide. "Wait! Wait wait!" He puffed breathlessly as he trembled on his knees. The slime girls helped seal his fate.

"Cum for us baby"

"Squirt it allllll out~"

"Moan little bitch."

"Be a good boy and cum"

"Thats it, don't resist."

"Surrender and spurt-spurt!"

"Be one with us."

Bray's eyes rolled up as he lost control and threw his head back. His cock twitched once, then twice, and then happily pulsed the biggest load inside the slime lump embracing him. The little pocket around his tip ballooned and sagged down as it was flooded with cum. A pathetic wimpy lust-filled strain left Bray's mouth. The slime girls all drinking in the shamefully pleasured look on his face from the feeling of his cum being milked. His ass muscles quickly and rhythmically squeezed and contracted around the slime inside him as his cock powerfully twitched out wave after sticky wave of the cum floodgates. The slime rolling up his shaft squeezing out more thick sticky boy cream.

"Ohhh my"

"You're doing so good"

"Pour it all inside"

"Keep leaking little one"

"Just like that"

"Good boy"

"Ah ah ah, keep your eyes open"

"Don't stop staring at us idiot"

"Keep looking."

"Watch our bodies as you cum in me"

Bray's eyes battled from closing as he ogled of all their perfect curves and perfect fat tits above him as his cock was milked. It felt so good to cum, to stare, to obey. The rest of his load was steadily squeezed out. The Bulge of cum at the end of the slime lump shuddered as digestion of his semen began. Bray was a panting fuzzy-headed exhausted mess as the slime girls all praised and teased him.

"Your cock let out so much."

"Our obedient little toy."

"You are so cute when you cum."

"Look how red he's getting."

"Such a good little slut you are."

"Awww he looks like he's about to cry"

"Are you gonna cry little bitch boy?"

Bray trembled as the slime girls started giggling. Their voices were the same, but their giggles were all different. They all giggled and laughed at him, his heart and mind plunging into white hot shame as he remained stuck on his knees. They disappeared one by one, until only one of her remained, giggling at him.

"Did you enjoy that pumpkin?" She cooed. After she said that a floodgate of tears bubbled out of him as he sobbed. The slime girl silently watched him and undid her tendrils. Bray flopped forward. She oozed over to him and gave him a hug as he stood. A warm gentle heat sank around him as his clothes began to melt and slime to skin contact was everywhere. Bray shook in the mix of cold air and hot-tub warm slime, and in fear.

"There there. You're so cute when you cry." She softly cooed.

"I don't want to be eaten. Please let me go. I don't want to be slime food. I want to see my mum." Bray whimpered through snotty tears.

"Hmmm... nope~" she said cruelly. "I'm not letting you go. I can't help that you're slime food. But don't worry sweetie, I'll help you accept who you are. Starting right now." She lifted Bray over the edge of the decking. A small maw opened up and sucked in Bray's feet. Bray tried to thrash and scream but was no use. Bray was silenced with a deep warm relaxing kiss as the maw stickily swallowed up to his knees, then his thighs. She held him still and explored his mouth with her tongue as the slimy orifice swallowed up to his hips, then past his waist. She assaulted his face with a flurry of warm sticky pecks that soothed his worries for a second, before dragging him straight back to being terrified. The maw swallowed up to his shoulders now, and now his neck and held him there. Bray could feel the slimy squishy hole pressed all around his body, this was a lot tighter than the hole he saw before, and it felt warmer where his toes were. It was possible that the slime got warmer the deeper inside you went. The maw held him there, one gulp from swallowing him completely

12