The Slipper and the Prose

Story Info
Sam comes to Vienna and finds out a shocking secret...
4k words
3.93
1.8k
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STrent
STrent
18 Followers

Act 2, Chapter 3

Sam was not having a good time. His flatmate at university had a new girlfriend. She was around constantly. Every time he flopped down on the sofa after a day's studying, he could hear them giggling and laughing in the next room. The frustration built every time she waked out in a borrowed shirt, or a gown, to grab drinks from the fridge.

Sam wanted that. He wanted Peta. He glanced at his phone. They'd been a little bit cool since they'd said the "L word" as he put it. That weekend together had been a weird one, with a bit of exhibitionism that they had both promised to never bring up again.

"Hey Sam?" His flatmate called out, disturbing his thoughts.

"Yeah?" Sam called back.

"Have you got any...you know...things?"

"Things," Sam said, exasperated. "You mean condoms?"

"Yeah, those. His flatmate replied. Sam sighed, went into his bag, and threw a box at him. His flatmate caught them. "Thanks Sam!"

"You're welc..." Sam began, but the door was already thrown shut, and now loud music was playing. He signed again, and went back to re reading his texts to Peta. He didn't feel like he had enough of a relationship with her. He wanted more. There was something there...right?

The banging from the next room together with the continuing loud music indicated that his flatmate had managed to open the box of condoms. Sam groaned, and pulled his pillow over his head. How long would this go on for?

He pulled a slipper out of under his bed and hit the wall a few times. The banging continued and the music got a bit louder. Sam got up, and went to the living room instead.

It was a few days later, one particularly early morning where his flatmate was having another very loud, very obvious session of fucking his girlfriend, that Sam snapped: he simply up and left the building, with a hold-all of clothes and a toothbrush, and went to the local train station. He'd had enough of what felt like taunting!

He texted Peta on the way. "Hey...I have found a bit of free time. I have maybe four days? Shall I come to you? Do you want to see me?" It was a bit of a gamble, he was texting at four in the morning. He was almost at the train station, and had just put the phone in his pocket when it went PING, loudly. He immediately pulled the phone out.

Peta had written back almost instantly. "I was thinking of you and you messaged me! :) ja, come! Come to Vienna. :) Can't wait to see you. xxx"

Sam smiled, and went inside the station, texting back his reply.

***

She was excited to get his text that he was on his way to the house. Peta threw on her black, lacy bra and lingerie, black knee high stockings and put her sheer teddy on.

Now to wait, she thought. She laid on the bed lazily, for what seemed an age, enjoying the warmth of the sheets, before giving in to impatience, looking over to her bedside and grabbing her phone. "Where are you?" She texted Sam.

It could only have been seconds: she heard a knock at the door. She raced to the stairs, and looked over the bannister.

"Halllloooo," Sam called.

"Hey," Peta said, beaming, "how was the flight?"

"Great," Sam said, walking up the stairs towards her. "You look amazing..."

Peta giggled as he pulled her towards him, pressing her to his white t-shirt and blue jeans against the wall. "This is lovely," he murmured, his hands wandering to her bra and breasts, fondling her as he kissed her.

She reached up to his face, holding his cheeks as she kissed him deeply. Tongues entwined, and their breathing grew deeper.

"Ohhhhh," Sam said, kissing her neck, and turning her to face the bannister, "you're as beautiful as the day I first met you. God you're hot."

Peta laughed, pushing her bottom out and bending over as he kissed her back, working his way down to her panties. He pulled them down, and Peta spread her legs apart, ready for him. Sam bent down, and licked her, massaging her buttocks with his hands as his tongue explored her.

Peta moaned. "Oh...ohhhhh....ohhhh..." she gripped the bannister. From behind her, she heard Sams belt tinkle, and a zip pulled down. She turned to see Sam wanking his shaft, building his erection, kneeling behind and breathing deeply.

Sam rose, and held her buttocks as he prised the tip of his penis between her thighs, sinking his shaft deep inside her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh......" Peta let out a groan, "ahhhh....ah! Ah!" As he started to fuck her from behind against the railing. Sam took his shirt off as he continued to pound her bottom, throwing it onto the stairs and letting his jeans drop to the floor. Peta looked behind to him, her lips forming a perfect "O" as he leaned into the fucking.

"I...have...missed...you...so...much," Sam panted.

"Ja...ja...me...too...", Peta panted back. They kissed, hard, and Peta beckoned him to the bedroom. Sam was fondling her all over as they approached her bed, removing her bra and going down on her breasts, sucking on her nipples before heading down to lick her out.

"Sam...Sam...SAM", Peta gasped, holding his head against her as he licked and sucked, "I needed you so badly...it's been too long..." she looked down at him, and moaned as his tongue parted her, "please...put it back in...please..."

Sam lifted her legs onto his shoulders and carefully guided his dick back inside her. Peta laughed as he kissed her. "Sam! You've just been down on me", she said playfully batting his lips away. Sam laughed, and kissed her anyway. She'd not done that before, and tasted herself on his lips...

Sam was slowing down the pace, letting her legs drop down either side of him. He pulled the duvet over them, and he swayed into her, his dick deep inside her wettening pussy. He gazed into her eyes, blue eyes meeting green eyes, and he reached in softly, kissing her cheek as he whispered in her ear, "Peta, I love you."

Peta gasped, reddening, and felt her climax nearing. "I...love...you...too...ooooooo...ah...JA..." she gasped, shuddering, releasing her come over him, squirting.

This was Sam's cue, and he pushed her down into the bedsheets, sinking as deep as he could inside her, and ejaculated - "Grrrrrrrrr-uuuuuuurmmmmmmmm" - filling her with his come. Peta squealed, delighted, feeling it drip around his girthy dick as he pulled out.

"Going on the pill was the best thing you could do for our sex life", Sam murmured, putting a finger to her flaps and teasing out some of his come.

"Sam! Stop that, or I will have to change the sheets," Peta giggled.

Breathless, they laid there, panting, gazing at each other with smiles they'd never used before. "So...this is real, right?" Sam asked her.

"Ja...it is", Peta replied, as they huddled under the sheets together, cuddling close.

"I've never said it out loud to anyone before," Sam said, nervously. "Have you?"

Peta smiled. "Nein."

Sam kissed her, and held her hands in his. She lent her head on his chest. "Sam...this feels...so right." She could feel his heart racing beneath her. "Your heart..."

"...It beats for you." Sam said. Peta squeezed him, lovingly.

"So does mine, for you," she said. "What do you want to do while you're here?"

"You," Sam said playfully.

"Other than me," she replied, running her right hand over his chest fondly.

"I've always wanted to see the Lipizzaners?" Sam said.

"The horses? Ja," Peta said, "we can do that during the day tomorrow. What about the evening?"

He shrugged. "Maybe something like going to a concert? I'd pay for that. Or a nice dinner out together?"

"Ja, maybe both?" Peta said. She looked into his blue eyes. They were shining.

"Peta...I'm holding back, but...I've never felt this way about anyone before," Sam said, carefully. "I can't stop thinking about you. Your name is always on the tip of my tongue, at the forefront of my thoughts, filed right at the front of my memories".

Peta laughed. "Ja? That is very poetic," she said, cuddling up to him. "I am not so poetic. But..." and she kissed him, deeply, "you are someone who changes my thoughts...how you say...being?"

He rested his chin on the top of her head. "That's poetic in itself." He looked down at her. She was smiling with the look of someone in love. He took a deep breath, and pulled her close for another kiss. "How about we go again before we go out?" He said, fondling her breasts. Peta giggled again.

"Ja...okay," she said, and they kissed again as his dick hardened for her.

***

The huge hall was packed to the rafters. The sounds of operatic music echoed around them. The white horses were prancing. Sam was entranced. Peta was, in all honesty, bored. She liked horses, but not as much as Sam.

Horse riding was in his blood, his mother had been a champion dressage rider. Everything eventually led back to horses in some way. She looked over at him. He was like a toddler, gazing in wonder, arms folded on the railing and watching intently.

Actually, that was quite sweet. Childlike wonder in the face of something she had seen hundreds of times before. Her mother had also liked horses. Seeing the Lipizzaners had been such a staple of living in Vienna.

Maybe she should lighten up a bit. She leaned in closer to Sam, pressing her thigh against his. He absentmindedly unfolded his arms and put his right arm around her midriff, his gaze never leaving the horses. "Aren't they amazing?" he asked.

"Ja," she replied. "What is it that a you find so fascinating?"

"Look at the far right one. He's about sixteen hands tall. He's well built, but gentle. He's having to be pushed on a bit more," Sam replied. "Then there's the mare, and she is a mare, at the front. She's smaller, fifteen hands, but she flies. Absolutely flies. Look at how she picks up her hocks, her form, and grace. That is the pinnacle of the breed". He looked back to Peta. "I really like horses. Sorry."

She laughed. "Never apologise for being yourself," she said, and lent in for a kiss. Sam lent in, trying not to look at the horses. Peta laughed again, and pushed him away. "Watch your horses!" She teased. He smiled back at her with a loving smile.

"You're the best Pet".

"I know I am..." she said quietly, holding his arm and leaning on him, smiling down at the arena.

***

"So, here we are", Peta said, walking him past rows upon rows of roses. "Volksgarten Park".

"The people's garden," Sam remarked. "It's very beautiful. I love the variety".

"Vater used to take me here when I was little," Peta said, "I always said I'd take a boy here, one day, to him."

"Am I that boy?" Sam asked.

"You are that boy..." Peta said, turning to him. He pulled her close, and they kissed, long and hard, lips curling round lips, eyes closed, hands feeling bottoms..."Sam!" Peta giggled, as his hand slipped a little between her thighs.

"I can't help it," he protested, "you're just too goddamn beautiful."

She gazed back into his eyes. "Come, we have a little more of a walk to enjoy, and then there's something else I want you to see."

They walked out of the gardens, and into central Vienna, following the tram tracks in the roads past some shops, cafes and up towards a beautiful white building, tall, in a Georgian style. Sam looked at Peta quizzically. "What's this?"

"Technischemuseum Wien," Peta replied. "Our Technical Museum in Vienna. There's something I want to show you in here." They went through the foyer, and Peta paid for their tickets. Stepping through into the main hall, Peta led Sam towards the back of the museum, and stopped them in front of an old steam locomotive.

"That's a beauty," Sam remarked, looking up at the locomotive with its very tall, thin chimney and big driving wheels, "why are we looking at this one?"

"Look at the description," Peta said, and Sam peered down at the sign, which was in German on the left, and English on the right. It read:

AJAX

Built 1841

Newton-Le-Willows

England

Built as one of a pair in 1841, Ajax is the oldest steam locomotive preserved in Continental Europe, and is similar to the older locomotive, Lion, preserved at the museum of Liverpool in England.

Sam looked at Peta, surprised. "It's English!"

"Ja, I thought you would like it," Peta said, beaming. "Like a little bit of home away, from home, as you say?"

Sam was touched, and pulled her close to him as he finished reading the plaque. Peta tried to look at it as if se was Sam. She reasoned that the locomotive was surprisingly original, and on close inspection he had to admit, was a very "English" looking steam locomotive.

It looked so out of place compared to the Austrian items around it, yet somehow still so at home. She looked back at Sam. Just like him, actually. Out of place, and yet at home. She pursed her lips. There was so much still to tell him, and so much she had to decide on.

"I genuinely love this so much. Thank you Peta," Sam said, cuddling her. "This really is a wonderful bit of engineering." He paused, looking at her. "Go round the exhibits, then dinner?"

"Dinner," She agreed.

***

The glasses clinked, and they sat back in their chairs, in a quiet corner of the restaurant. Sam took a sip of the red wine. Châteauneuf-du-Pape, one of his favourites. Peta had asked him to recommend a good wine. This, for him, was a good wine. The waiter had been surprised by the choice, but eager to return with the bottle.

"He says few people order it," Peta said to Sam, as the waiter departed. "I think you impressed him".

Sam smiled, and twirled his red wine in his glass. "It has good legs," he observed, watching the alcohol streak slowly down the inside of the glass. "That's not the only thing here which has good legs though..." he ran his hand along her thigh under the table.

Peta giggled, taking a sip. "That's good," she said, marvelling at the taste. "Is that Sloe...?"

"Yes, good," Sam said, his hand now playing with the edges of her skirt. "Anything else?"

"Hmmmm...." Peta took another sip. Sam's hand was now under her skirt, edging up her thigh towards her underwear. "Damson, I think?"

"Very good," Sam murmured, his hand now hovering directly over her clit. Peta took another sip. Sam was pulling her lingerie down. "Careful," she murmured, leaning into his ear, "I like eating here."

"I like eating here too..." Sam whispered quietly as his fingers played with Peta's exposed clit. Peta gave a satisfied moan, leaning her head back as she sipped her wine, whilst Sam slipped in a finger, and gently ran it round the inside of her folds. "Shall we get the bill soon?" Sam asked her.

"Ja...I need you to fix my underwear before I do that," Peta said, reddening. Sam looked disappointed.

"Did you not enjoy it?"

"Ja, I enjoyed it very much," she said, gulping air as Sam pressed on her clit a little, "but. Um. I need to concentrate when I call for the bill."

Sam withdrew, carefully helping her pull her underwear back up. "Shall we head back to the house?" He murmured, kissing her on the neck.

"Ja, ja," Peta said, red in the face as the waiter approach. "Die Rechnung, bitte."

"Ja," The waiter ran back to the counter. Peta turned to Sam, a little breathless.

"You are a naughty British man."

'I am indeed," Sam said, smiling.

They started kissing outside the restaurant, only pausing to get into the taxi where, again, they started kissing. They didn't stop kissing the entire journey, the petting one to the other getting more and more physical.

Getting out of the taxi, Sam practically dragged Peta up the driveway, before she hastily unlocked the front door, and pulled him inside. Sam closed the front door, and pushed her up against the opposite wall, kissing her deeply, his hands pulling her underwear down and letting it drop around her ankles.

Peta stepped out of it one side, and fumbled with the front of Sam's jeans. She released his erection, his dick curving up and girthy, veins popping for her. Sam lifted her up against the wall, and she guided the tip of his dick towards her flaps. Sam slid in, easily: Peta had been soaking since the restaurant.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh", Peta gasped, clutching Sam's back as he thrust into her, "Ja, ja! Fick Mich...er, fuck me..." she stammered, as Sam obliged, pressing her against the wall as he fucked upwards into her. Peta's blouse groaned under the pressure of the fucking, and as she wrapped her legs around Sam, it burst, buttons flying, her bra showing, a red lacy rag to Sam's bull as he roared with desire inside her.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhh..." he panted, stopping only to put one hand behind Peta's back, and unhooking her bra. Peta's breasts bounced out, pert, beautiful, and he bent down, kissing them, as she pulled his shirt up from behind him. Sam lifted his arms and she pulled it off, throwing it to the floor.

"Sofa, sofa," Peta gasped, and Sam lifted her back to the floor, and they practically ran to the sofa, Sam's dick swaying with the motion, as she laid herself back onto the sofa, and Sam re-entered her, his dick slurping as it pressed home inside her. "Ja...ja...ja...don't stop, Sam," Peta begged, as he fucked her.

They looked into each other's eyes, green eyes into blue, naked, sweaty, moving as one, and Peta's eyes broke the lock as they rolled back, her orgasm arriving, squirting Sam's groin with a delightfully loud release of "JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Sam pressed her further, building to his climax, every sinking of his dick deeper inside her, hotter, wetter, than before, before he looked into her eyes and said, gruffly, forcefully, "I love you Peta," before he ejaculated, straightening up, grunting with the pressure of his dick inside her.

Peta laughed, and smiled as she felt his dick inside her, filling her spaces. They gazed back to each other's eyes, and Peta raised her hand to gently push away some of Sam's hair from his eyes. "Ja, I love you too," she whispered back.

***

The TV was on low, an Austrian soap of some form playing. Sam and Peta didn't care, they were just holding each other. A quick shower, pyjamas and a glass of Grüner Veltliner, the world, small as it was within Peta's home, felt perfect.

"Another glass?" Peta asked. Sam smiled and nodded. She got her, her silk pyjamas emphasising her comely shape in the light of the fireplace. Sam's heart swelled. Was this all real?

Peta's phone began to buzz. "Peta", he called, picking the phone up, "your phone is..." he saw the screen. Verlobter. Hans. He stood still. He had come across that first word in his English to German dictionary.

"Sam?" Peta stood in front of him, holding two glasses of wine.

Sam stared at her. "Verlobter?"

Peta went white. "Sam, I can explain..."

"That's...fiancée, right?" Sam said, his whole body almost convulsing. This was real.

Peta nodded. "Ja."

Sam sat back down, and placed her phone down carefully on the coffee table.

"You're engaged?"

"Ja."

"Presumably, to this man, Hans?"

"Ja."

Sam nodded. He felt numb. "I can't stay here." he stood up to leave.

Peta put the glasses down, and firmly pressed him back onto the sofa.

"Sam? Please, hear me," she said, softly.

Sam looked into her green eyes. His were starting to well up with shocked, stinging tears.

"We got engaged young, our families arranged the marriage. We lead very separate lives, but at some point we will have to marry to satisfy the agreement."

"An arranged marriage?" Sam said, steadying himself by leaning against the wall. "Do you not think you could have told me this...in Greece, maybe, before all of...?"

"Sam, I wanted to tell you. But..." Peta shook her head. "I wanted to be certain that there was something here."

"There is something here, isn't there?" Sam asked her.

"Ja, I think so." She replied, turning away, putting her head in her hands. "Sam, I'm sorry."

"I don't know what to say," he said. "This...I...you haven't...?"

She looked back at him. "What?"

STrent
STrent
18 Followers
12