The Slow Seduction of Bella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella's neck had fallen to the side and I watched with growing fascination as Rob pressed his lips suddenly to her soft flesh there. Bella said nothing and her eyes remained closed so he took it as a cue to keep going. He started kissing her neck, and a few pecks later I saw him grow bolder as the tip of his tongue began to caress her sensitive skin.

Bella's moan from his continued sloppy kisses to her neck made my cock come to life underneath my jeans. Seeing my brother take advantage of my wife was turning me on! My sweet innocent Bella had never done anything like this before, so this behavior was coming from completely out of left field.

Rob's lips trailed along her jaw and I was amazed as Bella turned her head to meet his lips in a deep kiss as he continued to loosen up her blouse until it opened in the front. My cock grew even harder in my jeans as Bella's mouth willingly parted to accept my brother's tongue. Soon, their muscles were dancing, stroking, and caressing one another's as they let out quiet moans against each other's lips.

Her fingers traveled up to tangle in his thick short hair as their wet kissing continued. She thought he was a good kisser because she was just letting him keep it up until they were full-blown making out with each other in our living room. The movie was paused so I could hear everything.

I listened to the smacking of their lips resonate over and over again and had shamelessly begun to rub my stiff cock over the front of my pants as I watched the erotic scene unravel between my wife and younger brother right before my very eyes. I wanted to interrupt but I also wanted to see just how far Bella was going to let this jerk go before she came to her senses and put a cease and desist to his debaucherous antics.

Their kissing went on for quite some time before Rob made his next move. He slid her blouse down her shoulders and hastily unhooked her bra, freeing her huge tits. His hands immediately groped them and began squeezing them and rolling them around in his palms as their heated kisses carried on. She was mewling against his lips as he pinched and pulled her hard nipples and she started rolling her hips back against his erection.

One of his hands left her tit-flesh and lifted her skirt. I watched, my cock hard as iron, as he pulled her panties down off of her long legs and tossed them behind him, never once breaking their sensual liplock.

His agile digits began to explore her slit and I could see now that her pussy was soaked. She spread her legs wider for him to give him better access to her sopping vulva. He immediately took advantage and two of his long thick fingers plunged into her wet hole.

Bella finally broke the kiss, panting hard, her fingers curling into the thick hair at the nape of his neck. "Oh, God. Oh, fuck. Your fingers feel so good! Don't stop. I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh, yeah. Cum on those fingers," Rob encouraged, his thumb beginning to stroke her sensitive clit in quick circles.

That's all it took for Bella. She buried her face in his neck and screamed into it as her hips bucked and her back bowed. Her juices exploded out of her to coat his thrusting fingers as she came in a soul-crushing release. All at the hands of my devious kinsman.

Jesus Christ. I had never made Bella cum that quick and that hard with my fingers. My mind had succumbed to a jealous but aroused haze. I knew I had let things go too far and should have interrupted them the moment their lips locked. But now I was rooted to the spot, my throbbing dick harder than it had ever been in my entire life. I don't know why, but being a voyeur to my own wife's adultery was fucking with my mind and body and I was paralyzed to put an end to this.

And then, I dropped the massage oil. I didn't mean to but it slipped from my hand. I tried to catch it but I failed.

Rob had a knowing smile on his smug mug as our eyes met. He knew I had been watching this whole time. And his eyes drifted to my erection and back to my face. He gestured in a come hither motion and I walked into the living room.

Bella was so wrapped up in her post-orgasm daze that she hadn't noticed me enter. I handed Rob the massage oil with a thumbs up and then I went quietly back to my hiding spot and gestured for him to continue.

I don't know why, but I was going to allow my brother to do whatever he wanted to my sexy wife. She had already let things go so far that I figured they were past the point of no return. Now he had the massage oil at his disposal.

Rob took off his shirt to reveal his muscled torso. He lathered the liquid onto his hands and began to rub the heated lube all over Bella's chest and tits.

That seemed to snap her out of her trance briefly. "Wait. Where did you get that?" She asked, eyeing Rob suspiciously. Had their tryst come to an abrupt halt now?

Rob opened the drawer to the entertainment stand. "It was in here. You must have bought an extra bottle or something or misplaced the old one. Oh, and I got a text from Mark. He said he's suddenly not feeling well so he's laying down upstairs to see if he can sleep it off. He thinks it was the wine."

Bella seemed a little skeptical but she let it go. There were many occasions where drinking wine had given me a bad headache and the massage oil story seemed believable enough. Rob was a really good liar and sounded convincing.

I heard Bella let out a sigh. "Rob, I think we should stop. I don't want to cheat on my husband. I feel we've already gone too far, and I love Mark so much. I don't want to do anything that would make me lose him, or that would hurt his feelings."

"Relax, Bella. I can behave now if you want," Rob said, and this seemed to put her at ease. "Let me do what I originally set out to do, which is work out those kinks in your shoulders, okay? You deserve to get some good rest tonight and if we don't make them feel better before then they might even hurt worse tomorrow morning."

This seemed to quell Bella's uneasiness. "Okay. Thanks, Rob, for being so understanding about everything."

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled at Rob. My erection had subsided since things had seemingly calmed down, for now. How was my dear little brother going to rebound and get Bella back in the mood? I was sincerely intrigued and could not wait to see more. I was proud of my wife for refusing to let things get too out of control. Yes, my damn brother had fingered her to orgasm but to me, that was a forgivable act. It seemed they had both got caught up in a moment with each other and went with it.

Was I willing to let them have sex together? That remained to be seen. My first reaction had been jealousy but that had quickly altered to pure arousal at watching my wife be seduced by my devilish sibling. Even if they did have intercourse, I couldn't imagine it to be more than a one-time thing between the two of them. It didn't dawn on me that there might be certain factors that could make Rob seem irresistible to my other half.

Rob resumed stroking her shoulders, this time with the hot lotion on his hands. She was still topless and pantieless but that didn't seem to matter to either of them. At least she was still wearing her skirt but it was bunched up around her waist so she may as well just be naked.

Bella seemed to go back into a spell as Rob once again worked his mojo with his limber fingers. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensations my brother was giving her. It was probably the lotion that made it even more relaxing than it had been before.

His movements seemed innocent for a long time. He spent a good fifteen or twenty minutes working her over. He had resumed the movie and occasionally Bella would open her eyes to watch a particular part that interested her. But then she would let them drift shut and go back into her reverie as Rob proceeded to competently rub her shoulders.

I was swaying on the spot because I was getting pretty tired myself. It was 1:30 am now which was way past my normal bedtime. And there wasn't a whole lot of action going on either. A part of me was relieved about that. I couldn't believe that I had been wanting to see things escalate beyond what they had. What the hell was wrong with me today? This was Bella I was thinking about. With my flesh and blood brother! It sounded so ridiculous in my head that I almost giggled aloud at the thought of it.

Rob slathered more oil onto his hands and started working on Bella's middle back. He did this for a few minutes and then began massaging her upper arms, running his slippery hands up and down them. At this point, she didn't seem to mind and was letting him lead the show. After trailing his fingers along the better part of her arms for a time I could see that her nipples had gotten hard again. This wasn't lost on Rob either, as he was a very observant man.

He began to slowly stroke her belly and her sigh of bliss just seemed to spur him on. Her head had fallen back and was resting on his bare shoulder, once again baring her receptive neck to him. Was he going to take advantage of my spouse again? Or was he going to behave? That's what made the whole scene so fascinating to me.

He timed his motions perfectly and made no action to proceed anywhere racy for quite a stretch. Bella seemed so tranquil that she was completely at his mercy at this point. His hands felt so good on her body that she was leaving it up to him as to where he wanted to go with this. So was I. I could easily just barge in there and crash their party. But I had already given Rob the go-ahead so it would be dense to do that now.

Finally, Rob's hands went higher up her body until they were stroking just under her heavy globes. I felt like he was testing the waters to see her reaction. She shifted a little and let out a low mewl but she didn't tell him to letup.

He stayed in the safe zone a little while longer before his hands cupped her ample breasts. I expected her to quickly shut him down, but when all she did was moan at the feeling, it didn't stop. Rob worked over her heavy tits and I saw Bella bite her lip as he once again tugged on her erect teats, causing her to squirm on the floor.

Oh, God. I was getting hard again from seeing this carnal display. When was this going to end? I had thought that Bella had come to her senses but it seemed now she had fallen back to her previous state of being resigned to letting Rob have his way with her. Truth be told, her bosom and her neck were two spots that had always been a massive weakness for her. Rob was perceptive enough that he had quickly picked up on this and was now using it to his advantage. He was a real bastard, but he was also my brother and I love him.

Rob kept jerking her nipples until Bella was a writhing mess on the floor. I had a perfect view of her bare pussy and she was soaked once more from what my brother was doing to her. Her moans had escalated in volume and I could see her grinding her firm ass back against what I could only assume was his hard-on.

It got worse. They started kissing again. Bella let out a squeak as Rob laid a big smooch on her when she least expected it. They were making out before I could blink. Her fingers threaded through the hair at the nape of his neck as she fed at his lips like she was starved. I saw her other hand go behind her and I assumed by the way he was letting out low throaty groans that my wife was now rubbing his cock through his slacks as their lips remained locked together.

Bella surprised both of us by abruptly pulling back and standing up to remove her skirt which was the last article of clothing that remained on her ravishing figure. She then got on her knees and undid the belt on Rob's pants. The sound of his zipper being pulled down was heard and he eagerly lifted his butt off of the floor to assist her in getting him just as naked as she was.

She gasped when she spied his cock. Holy hell, he was huge! Easily close to eleven inches in length and over an inch in thickness. It was the biggest one that she or I had ever seen. It shocked me as well and I had to bite my lip to stifle a gasp. I'm not going to lie, at that moment, it was a pretty scary thing for me to notice just how massive he was. I was considered to be above average at eight inches but I wasn't nearly as wide as my brother.

Scary questions started whirring through my mind as the now terrifying scene continued to develop. What if he pleasured her better than I have in the past? What if she enjoyed having sex with him more than she did me? The doubt and the reluctance to let this continue now were on the rise. But it had gone so deep that even if I tried to nip it in the bud now, I don't know if either of them would be susceptible.

I heard Rob groan and I could see why. Bella had slathered the chocolate flavored lube onto her hands and was now gripping his erection and slowly stroking him from base to tip. It seems even my sweet innocent wife couldn't help but want to get her hands on the biggest dick her eyes had ever gazed upon. She bit her lip as she did it, noticing that her hand could not wrap fully around him because he was so immense.

"I have never touched such a big cock in my life," she murmured, looking fascinated by him. I was starting to feel sick and aroused all at once. So many conflicting messages and emotions were pulsing through me.

But that's not all that was pulsing. Rob's dick was bouncing and bobbing to the beat of my wife's fist jerking him off. The warm oil must have felt pretty heavenly because Rob had spread his legs and leaned back against the couch, his eyes glazed over with lust as he watched Bella toy with his thick meaty rod.

"Never?" Rob snickered and I knew what he was thinking; his cock was obviously bigger than mine was. "Do you like it?" he asked, already knowing what her answer would be.

Bella was entranced. Rob and I were cognizant that he had her hook, line, sinker when she said her response. "I love it."

"Wait until you see how much I can cum," Rob boasted.

Now he was just being distasteful. The fact that what he said made Bella moan almost made me do something I would regret. As much as I wanted to waltz in there and punch my brother in his smug face, I was enthralled by the sight of my wife's hand rhythmically pumping his hard-hung shaft. She had a great tempo going, and I could tell the more she did it the more she was driving Rob crazy. His breath was picking up and his face was visibly contorting as his excitement grew.

All of a sudden he placed his hand on the back of Bella's head and pushed her toward his groin. What happened next astounded me. I had thought she would fight him on it, but she instead completed the journey and let out a slutty whine as she opened her lips wide and wrapped them around the spongy tip of his mammoth penis. He let out loud groans of rapture as we visibly watched her tongue swirl in rapid succession around his delicate head before she began to take him into her mouth inch by delicious inch.

She really had to stretch her jaw wide to suck his cock. I was rooted to the spot as I watched her swallow more and more of my brother's mighty spear. It didn't take long for her to gag and choke and have to back off. But that didn't seem to deter her, as it appeared she was bound and determined to get her new lover's dick shoved as far as it could go in her esophagus.

I had never seen her pay so much attention and devotion to giving head as she was to my brother's gargantuan manhood. Generally, blowjobs with Bella were short and sweet for me and she had never once in our relationship swallowed my cum, claiming it was too salty and tasted disgusting. Rather she would jerk me until my seed spurted into the air and then used the lube to masturbate me until she could tell I was satiated. If I didn't see that happening with Rob, I was going to take extreme offense.

I could only watch as more of his large penis disappeared past her gaping maw. I could see the outline of that broad shaft moving in her gullet as she inhaled him impossibly further. I couldn't believe it. She was going to fucking take the whole thing, the bitch! I didn't know whether to be stupefied or lusty of this.

My erection was leaning toward lusty. It was back in full force and it dawned on me that once again I was getting off on my wife's improper behavior with my younger brother the stud. Lord help me, I started rubbing my cock through my pants again as my wife bobbed her head faster and faster over his full length, her throat having now adjusted to his mammoth girth. Her lips were moving so feverishly it looked to me like she was just begging him to explode deep in the confines of her throat.

"Ohhhh, fuuuuuck," Rob growled out, his hand moving to the back of Bella's head. He curled a good chunk of her ponytail into his fist and started to forcefully guide her top to bottom along every appetizing part of his dick. If it was me in his position, she would have shut that conduct down immediately. But it seemed the rougher that Rob got, the more animated it made her.

It was clear that Rob couldn't take much more of her cock sucking skills. Who knew she had it in her. I sure as fuck didn't.

His groans were high in pitch as her mouth flew rapidly onward over his turgid flesh repeatedly with frenzied slurps and sucks. I was astonished as I caught her moving her hand between her legs to rub her clit frantically as she too was nearing a release just from blowing his superlative phallus.

Seeing this made me snap. I whipped my dick out so fast I barely even registered what I was doing. I started frantically beating my meat as things seemed to come to a head in the living room. Literally. I'd never felt so desperate to cum in my life. I needed relief and I needed it now at the sight of my sexy wife diddling herself as she wantonly sucked my brother's cock like her life depended on it.

The three of us came in unison. Rob was the first to burst. He threw back his head and let out a loud yell as his mighty shaft throbbed, pulsed, and vibrated with his release. Bella let out a voracious squeal as she drew her head back until her lips had sealed a vacuum around his cockhead so she could milk him dry and savor the taste of his delicious spunk. She must have found his semen to be pleasing to her pallet because she was sucking his seed out of him like a damn Hoover.

I saw her thighs quiver and shake as she came seconds after he did while she gulped down more and more of his heady sperm. He continued to let loose torrents of it in her mouth as her fingers frantically worked over the sensitive nub between her legs to lengthen her orgasm. I had honestly never seen her cum like this in the past. This one for her was mind-blowing.

Mine shot out of me all over my shirt and hand before I was spent. I couldn't take my eyes off the way that Bella took care not to spill a single drop of what was a colossal creampie directly into her whoreish mouth.

Thankfully, there was not much else to see after that. Bella licked her lips and there were a few more soft-sounding lingering kisses.

"That was... It was great. But, Rob, you're my husband's brother. Something like this can never happen again. I'm sorry. I hope you get that. This was a one-time thing. I mean it. Do you understand?"

Rob caught his breath and I saw him nod. "Yeah. Yes. Of course." He seemed to be stumbling over his words but it was probably because of the epic euphoria he was experiencing right now from having the best blowjob of his young life.

I hastily made my way upstairs. When Bella came in about fifteen minutes later, I pretended to be asleep. I felt her get into bed beside me and briefly look at me but she made no move to touch me. I imagine she was feeling quite a tremendous bit of guilt at her previous actions.

I was feeling a lot of emotions too at that moment. What I witnessed, could never happen again. But Bella had told Rob that so she had redeemed herself in my eyes in the end when she made it clear to him it was a one-and-done deal. There were things she had done to him that I was not okay with, but so long as it didn't ever go any further, I think in time I would come to terms with it and accept it.