The Sludge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Gerry," she responded with a wink, "what happens at the Executive Officer's bachelorette party stays at the party. Oh..." she frowned, realizing that the woman she referred to was now probably dead.

Gerry noticed. "How many of the crew do you think made it off?"

She considered. "The five of us were already close to that escape pod when the alert sounded, and it launched automatically once we were all in the seats. There was that big shudder a few seconds later that might have been the engine going up...I think we just made it out of the gravity well. There's a good chance that we're the only ones."

Gerry moved forward and gave her a hug without thinking. She hugged him back without delay. Gerry could feel her large breasts pressing into him. Ugh, stupid man, he chastised himself, can't even take a moment to be supportive without thinking of his dick.

---

Gerry opened his eyes to regard his work screen. The thrum of the ship's engine indicated they had opened a fold and were about to slip through to their destination. He had heard it a few times already on this, his first deep space probe.

His screen looked strange. Instead of the normal readouts, there were 2 pulsing lights, one red and one blue. What strange objects are these? he wondered to himself. Suddenly, a klaxon rang out. "Abandon ship! Now now now!" he heard the captain's terrified voice ring out through the speakers.

Gerry remembered his emergency training and wasted no time. There was an escape pod just down the corridor from his station. He took off running. The ship shuddered, throwing him to the side...

Gerry opened his eyes again. He had fallen off of his makeshift bed. He was on the planet with the others, the dream fading from his awareness. The sun was just rising, and he looked over to see Natalie turning from the cave entrance, her curvy form framed in the morning light. She gave him a warm smile and he realized that she was absolutely beautiful.

---

After some sludge for breakfast, Gerry went outside with a stick he had created by rolling up the last of the stata-luminous material. When he came back in, the stick was glowing brighter. "Ready to go spelunking?" he asked Natalie. Piker was outside exploring and Bo was still asleep.

"How did you do that?" she asked, goggling at the brilliance of the stick.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Um...I wrote a thesis in university on how stata-luminosity can be increased, at least temporarily, by the addition of uric acid."

"You PEED ON IT?"

"Yeah...you coming?" He headed toward the tunnel and then turned toward the spring. "Oh, I'd better load up in case it dims while we're down there." He knelt and took several gulps of water. "Okay, let's go."

The makeshift torch actually gave off almost as much luminescence as if they had lit it on fire, though it was a constant output and a lot safer. He held it up between them, but sometimes the tunnel got a little tight...at one such point Natalie bumped into the light source.

"Ugh...don't touch me with your pee stick!"

"Hehehe..."

"Jerk."

"Oh, wow!"

The tunnel had been getting warmer as they went, and then they stepped into a side cavern that held a pool with bubbling water.

"It's a hot spring!" Gerry exclaimed. "I need a bath like nobody's business!" He put the chemical torch at the edge of the pool and began to disrobe.

"Um..." Natalie ummed.

"Turn your back if you want," Gerry told her, "but I'm getting in. You're welcome to join me."

Natalie couldn't believe her eyes. Meek Gerry had completely stripped down and in the dim light she couldn't help but notice some definition on his slim form before he stepped into the pool, which seemed to be large enough for two.

"Oh yeeaahh..." he moaned as he sank into the water up to his hips. "I needed this." He turned to her. "You coming in?"

"Um..." she ummed again.

"C'mon! Live a little...I think I might be agreeing with you about a higher power providing for us." He held his hands out, his fingers beckoning.

She sighed and unfastened her one-piece uniform. "Okay, but turn around."

He humphed but did as she asked. Unlike him, she kept her undershirt and panties on before slipping into the warm water. "Ohmigod..."

"Right?"

Gerry had turned back to her and Natalie quickly crossed her arms over the thin fabric covering her breasts.

"Aahh..." Gerry sighed and lay back into the soft curve of the hot spring pool, causing his leg to rub against hers. She didn't move away.

"Gerry, did you mean it when you said that you believed that a higher power is watching over us?"

With his eyes still closed, he smiled. "Yeah...now that we've found shelter, water, and food, I've relaxed a lot, so my mind's not stuck in emergency mode. Sorry for being such a downer lately." His hands moved into the water, taking hold of one of her feet.

"Gerry? Oh..."

He started to massage the ball of her foot. When she didn't pull back, he moved to the arch and then her toes. Natalie lay back herself, her breathing getting heavier. He was really good at that, and she didn't realize how much tension she'd been carrying in her feet, what with all the walking in the last few days.

He took her other foot, dropping her first one between his legs as he did so. She was beyond caring as his magic fingers worked away.

"Everything's connected, right? I'm feeling it lately...this planet..." His voice was soft, compelling. "...you..."

"Mm hm...I feel it too, Gerry."

Then her foot felt the hardness between his legs. She tentatively flexed her foot, uncertain of what she was feeling. Yep, that was definitely a hard cock. "Gerry?"

"Yeah?"

She reached up and pulled her top off, freeing her D-cups. "Do you want to come over here?"

"Oh, hell yeah."

---

Bo woke up and took care of their full bladder before looking around for the others. Piker came in from an early scouting foray and went over to check Chief Warrant Officer Helmuth. No change.

The alien sniffed the air. The crew members hadn't bathed in a few days, so their scent lingered. It appeared that Midshipmen -- no, Natalie and Gerry, they reminded themself -- had gone into the tunnel. They followed, soon ending up at the sludge hole. 'Well, I am hungry,' they noted, and took a handful of the semi-solid substance, pausing only a moment before consuming it.

'It is like agashool,' they thought, remembering a porridge-like staple of their childhood back on their home planet. It made them miss it a little, but only a little. They chewed and swallowed. 'Definitely doesn't taste like agashool.' However, it wasn't a bad flavor.

They ate some more, moved away from the strong, strange scent of the sludge, and sniffed again. Natalie and Gerry had gone further into the tunnels, but there was not enough stata-luminous material that way, so how were they seeing? Then they smelled the faint scent of human urine. "Oh, very clever, engineers," they commented before following after, their pupils and ears expanding to compensate for the lack of light.

After a bit they heard something strange...a grunting sound? Were their crewmates in trouble? They hurried forward, but paused at the entrance to a warm side cavern. Bo had investigated human sexuality, of course...how could they not, serving alongside humans? Part of that research had involved pornography, and it was now obvious what they were hearing.

---

"Fuck, Gerry...you're so deep..."

Gerry thrust into Natalie again and again, sloshing the warm water about them as he nuzzled at her pronounced nipples.

Natalie could feel an orgasm welling up inside her. It had been a while since she'd last had sex, but Gerry had seemed irresistible with his newfound confidence. Nothing like an emergency to rile up someone's sex drive, she mused. "Ohh...ohh, Gerry...ohhhh..." Then she came, an explosion of pleasure radiating from where his cock penetrated her, rolling through her clitoris and up into her nipples as he continued to suck on them. She could feel the hairs on her arms standing up as her body stiffened in orgasm. "O-hhh!"

"Mmm!" Gerry moaned, and Natalie felt him cum inside her, the warm throbbing of his seed making her orgasm ramp back up.

"Fuuuck!" she cried out as she wrapped herself around him, a primitive instinct causing her to pull him as deeply as possible to give his sperm the best chance to impregnate her...not that that would happen, she realized as her orgasm abated. Like every woman on their ship, she used the latest in modern technology to moderate her cycle so that there would be no unintended side effects of their coupling.

She heard movement in the tunnel. "Is someone there?" she called out as Gerry pulled out, making her gasp.

"We have the only source of light," Gerry reminded her, picking up the noticeably dimming luminescent torch. "Looks like I'm going to have to 'recharge' it, but I think it'll take a few minutes before I can do that." He stood up in the water, making sure she knew what he was talking about as his partial chub looked her in the eye.

---

On the way back to the main cavern, Gerry asked Natalie, "More relaxed now?"

"Oh, hell yeah," she responded, and took his arm.

"Do you think Piker might need a good foot rub? She seems way too wound up."

She let go of his arm. "Olive? Um..." Then she thought about it: they had never discussed if they were going to be boyfriend and girlfriend after this...maybe he was just trying to relax her and it was just casual sex? "Well, if you're gonna take your shot at her, mister, you best not miss. She might rip your dick right off." She lightly bopped his arm with her fist.

"Ha, yeah. What do you think about Bo?"

"Bo? For sex?" She snickered.

He turned to her. "What?"

"Gerry, Adaptans aren't hermaphroditic...they don't have sexual organs...at least until they're paired with another Adaptan to have children. Then one turns male while the other goes female, but clearly Bo's never gone through that."

"Oh."

They stepped out of the tunnel to the suspicious narrowed eyes of Piker. "And where have you two been?" she asked, her arms crossed over her toned chest.

"We found a hot spring!" Natalie responded, hopping up and down and making Gerry's eyes boggle.

Piker's face rearranged itself into a configuration Gerry had never seen before: a grin. "Really? Ohmigod, show me!"

Natalie grabbed the luminescent stick from Gerry. It had noticeably dimmed on their way back. "Okay, but first..." She pulled Piker over to the cave entrance.

"I have to WHAT on it?"

Gerry headed over to Bo, who was feeding some crushed-up rations to the comatose Chief Helmuth. "Hey, Bo."

Bo wouldn't look at him. "Hello, Gerry."

"Followed us to the hot spring, huh?"

The alien's face reddened. "I..."

Gerry squeezed their shoulder. "It's okay. How was the sludge?"

"It was...good."

Gerry stood up, inadvertently putting his crotch at Bo's eye level. They blinked at the man's noticeable bulge, barely restrained by his uniform.

"Yeah, I should have some more...I worked up an appetite earlier. Seeya later." Then he headed back into the tunnel.

---

As the sun began to set, Gerry and Natalie stood outside the cave and looked up at the darkening sky. The wormhole was almost closed now.

"Gerry?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we do that again sometime?"

"Anytime you want, Nat." He put his arm around her shoulder and she leaned into him.

---

Gerry opened his eyes to regard his work screen. Now there were 3 pulsing lights, the original red and blue ones, and a new one that was a kind of grayish purple. He experimented with the new light, moving it here and there, before placing three fingers onto it and twisting his grip clockwise. The light began to turn red. He didn't like that, so twisted counterclockwise until it was blue, like the second light. Yes, that seemed right to him.

His back was bothering him so he stood up. He saw Natalie walking down the hallway and waved to her. Though she had been his trainer, she was always personable. He knew from previous misunderstandings with other friendly women that that didn't mean anything, though he wished it did.

His back was still bothering him, as if someone was poking it.

He opened his eyes to find himself laying in his makeshift bed. Someone was poking him in the back. He turned over to find Natalie kneeling there. "Hey, what's up?" he asked quietly.

"I'm on watch but bored...come join me?"

"Oh, sure."

They headed outside. There was a slight cooling breeze but otherwise it was just as warm as during the day. Bo had already claimed victory on their geothermal heat theory, as the floor of the cave was just as warm as the ground outside, not to mention the presence of the hot spring. The Adaptan was already working on ideas to somehow tap into the heat as a possible power source. Gerry was once again impressed by them.

"Hey, where's your head now?" Natalie asked him, her eyes narrowed.

"Sorry, someone woke me up before I had my full rest." He gave her a sardonic grin.

"Jerk."

"You love it."

She turned him toward her and kissed him. His arms quickly hugged her close as they made out. Soon, their clothes were off and she was riding him on the clay-like ground.

"You're gonna have to be quiet, or you'll wake Piker," Gerry chided her. "She'll come out here and then I might have to take my shot to save us."

"Ohh, don't talk about her right now, Gerry," Natalie moaned as she finally got the angle right for his cock to rub along her g-spot. She ground upon him, her own pleasure ramping up.

Gerry gazed up at her in the dim light, amazed. Her beautiful face was screwed up in concentration as she chased her orgasm. As he watched, he saw her features relax and then bloom into a smile as he felt her vagina grip him.

"Yesss..." she moaned, and then she reared up upon him. "OH-HH!"

"Shh..." he pulled her down for a kiss, silencing her orgasmic cry as he felt her insides squeeze his member again and again.

"NH! NH! NH!"

He broke the kiss. "My turn..." he gasped, and shot his load deep inside her.

"Ohhh..." she moaned, her mouth agape as she felt each spurt penetrate her depths. Her orgasm plateaued. Her body shook and she felt like she was flying in space, weightless, without a care in the world. Finally, she collapsed upon him.

"Not that I'm complaining, but now I really need sleep, Nat."

---

Gerry woke in the late morning. Piker was feeding the last of the crushed-up rations to the still-unconscious Chief. Both Natalie and Bo were gone.

Piker stood up and stretched. Gerry admired her toned form, even as it was somewhat hidden by her AstroNaval uniform, but made sure to turn his head as she sighed and relaxed.

"Well, time to eat some sludge, I guess," she commented, and headed into the tunnel.

"Want some company?" he offered.

"No." Then she was gone.

She came back a few minutes later, wiping her mouth. "That stuff is so weird. What do you think it is?"

"Bo thinks it's possibly a fungus," he replied.

"Yeah, but what do YOU think?"

He pursed his lips. "By the way it moves, it's more like a spring, except it's a semi-solid." He saw the look of impatience on her face. "Xenobiology's not my strong suit, sorry."

"Ugh...I'm gonna reconnoiter." Then she headed out.

"Gerry, I am requesting your assistance."

He turned toward the dark tunnel. "Bo?" Their voice sounded different somehow. He saw the alien turn away, beckoning him to follow. "What's up?" he asked as he caught up.

"Please follow me," Bo asked, and moved toward the depths of the tunnel.

"It's dark, Bo...my eyes can't adjust like yours. I should grab the stick..." He felt Bo take his hand.

"I will guide you. Do you trust me, Gerry?"

He felt the warmth of the alien's hand on his. "I...yes."

Bo pulled him after them. "Did you know that my people don't generally look like me?" they asked. "Our natural form is closer to what humans originally thought aliens would look like, spindly, with larger heads. I like humans, and am the first of my kind to live among you. Over the last few years, my physiology has adjusted itself based on my surroundings and...personal preferences. You and I are now more alike than unalike."

Gerry followed, completely blind now that they had moved past the luminous section. He didn't answer, figuring that Bo's question had been rhetorical.

They continued, "My people -- what you call Adaptans -- can adjust their physiology based on need or desire. We're not shapeshifters, but in times of extreme stress our bodies can undergo a kind of metamorphosis to ensure survival."

The air was getting warmer. Then they turned and he was pretty sure that they had entered the cavern with the hot spring.

Bo let go of his hand. "That is the only explanation I have for this."

Gerry heard some movement and then Bo took his hands, pulling his palms up to...breasts.

"Uh..." He reflexively gave those mammaries a squeeze...they were maybe an A cup. But Natalie had said that Adaptans didn't have sexual organs until...

"Mmh..."

"Bo...?"

The alien stood back and Gerry heard them removing the rest of their uniform. "Gerry, I have somehow become female."

Gerry realized that Bo's voice was higher now, less androgynous.

"As you are the only viable male present, I need you to help me, Gerry. Come here."

Gerry moved toward their voice and his hip bumped up against theirs. His hands moved forward to find that Bo had bent over against the wall. His hands moved along their form...a rounded butt and hips, their waist curving inward and then their chest expanding out to those small breasts...their formless body had indeed experienced a total transformation.

"Huhh...Gerry, please fuck me like a two-dollar whore."

Gerry stepped back and unfastened his uniform. "Sure, but do you know what a dollar is?" That method of currency hadn't been used in hundreds of years.

"I do not. Some of the human pornographic archives have confusing idioms."

Gerry was rock hard. He had been fascinated by Bo, but never dreamed that he would be able to do this with them. He moved his hands down between their legs to find a hairless pussy that was extremely wet; no foreplay would be required. He bent a little, lined his cock up, and then pushed inside.

"Ohh!" Bo moaned. "So strange, but it feels good..."

Gerry agreed. Based on Natalie's description, Bo's vagina just hadn't been there before, so they were more virginal than any human could ever be. They were tight, but he was able to make progress due to how wet they were. It seemed that Bo didn't have a hymen, though, which was good. He continued to thrust, and soon was all the way inside. Then he started to thrust.

"Yes...yes...yes..." Bo moaned as he took them from behind.

Gerry stopped thrusting. "So you chose me because I'm 'the only viable male', huh?"

"Please...don't stop...I need it..." Bo started to push back at him, but Gerry held their hips, waiting. "Uhm...I am glad it is you, Gerry, instead of Chief Helmuth."

"Good enough." Gerry reached up and palmed their breasts, using that grip for leverage to thrust into them again.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Ohh, Gerry..."

After a few more minutes of vigorous sex, Gerry could feel the telltale tingle in his loins. He used one hand to turn Bo's face to kiss them before he grunted and filled their newly-female body with his semen.

"HH! HHM!" Bo gasped into his mouth as they came with him.

Gerry felt Bo's insides grip him, practically sucking his cum out. His pleasure ramped back up, giving him a rare second orgasm as he filled the alien's reproductive system with more of his sperm.

Shaking after his intense release, Gerry carefully pulled out and groped his way to the edge of the hot spring pool.

Bo sat down beside him and caressed his cheek. "Thank you, Gerry. For lack of a better term, I am 'in heat', so will need you to do that often. Once my body realizes that it can't get pregnant because you aren't of my species -- perhaps a month -- my estrus should calm."