The Slumber Party Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is true that she had stopped crying—but only because she was so stunned by his presence. She said nothing but merely gaped at him, breathing irregularly.

"I don't like seeing you unhappy," he said miserably. "Please let me help."

Julia continued to gaze at him, not sure what exactly he meant by "help." By all rights she should be outraged at his invasion of her privacy, and she was on the verge of ordering him from the room—but then she noticed that his own eyes seemed to be filling with tears. Her expression softened, but she still said nothing.

"Do you want me to go?" he whispered, hoping against hope the answer would be no.

But Julia remained silent. A tremor of unease—and maybe of other emotions—coursed through her.

"I guess I'd better go," he said in defeat, struggling to get to his feet.

All of a sudden Julia extended a hand and placed it on Rod's arm. "You don't have to go. You can stay if you like."

She slid backwards on the bed to make room for him.

With the stiffness of a zombie Rod slipped into her bed. For a time they lay still, Rod on his back staring up at the ceiling, Julia on her side peering uncertainly at this unexpected presence.

After several minutes Rod turned his head and said, "May I hold you?"

It was a few seconds before Julia consented, slipping tentatively into Rod's arms. Because of the warm weather, she was wearing a very thin baby-doll nightgown that extended only to the middle of her thighs and did little to hide the curves of her breasts and bottom; Rod became almost dizzy at the feel of those breasts nestled against his chest. He wrapped her arms around Melissa's mother with utmost care, as if taking up a rare piece of Ming pottery. But as he noticed that she was snuggling further into him, he held her more firmly.

Melissa was right: Julia did look to men for solace. Her husband of twenty-three years had adequately filled that purpose, except in the last few years when they seemed to grow apart; before that, an older brother had been a shield and a bulwark against the aches and scrapes of childhood and adolescence. Melissa had told her mother a lot about Rod, speaking of him so extravagantly that Julia had simply discounted her words as the ravings of a girl enraptured by a first boyfriend; but now that she had spent time with him, she couldn't doubt Rod's kindness, sensitivity, and genuine desire to help people and make them happy.

Maybe women in particular.

She herself, absorbing the heady scent of this tall, lean young man as she buried her face in his neck, couldn't help nuzzling his throat and shoulders a bit, just as if he were her own husband. But when Rod, taking the bull by the horns, lifted up her face and planted a kiss on her mouth, she felt—in a spasm of conventional morality—that things might be going too far.

"Oh Rod," she said reprovingly, "you shouldn't. It's naughty."

But her words didn't sound convincing even to her.

She made no move to extricate her from his increasingly tight grip, and when his hands slowly but inexorably slipped down from her shoulders to her back and then, at last, to her bottom, she shivered and said, "Rod, dear, that's very naughty."

But the endearment seemed to negate the rebuke, and that's why Rod lifted up the hem of her nightgown and placed a hand on her bare bottom.

His own thoughts and feelings were in a whirl. Much as he relished his relations with Melissa and Audrey, the creature he was now embracing was of an altogether different order. Here was a female in the full flush of ripe womanhood, and everything about her—her feel, her scent, the mere fact that she was seeking out his company in this intimate setting—brought out all his masculine sentiments, from protectiveness to desire. And when she seemed about to chide him once more for his shocking boldness, he cut her off by fastening his lips on hers and slipping his hand between her legs.

She squealed at the touch of his fingers on her sopping wet pussy. She really shouldn't allow this kind of manhandling, but the exquisite sensation was too much for her to resist, and she clung desperately to this near-stranger as she urged him to continue. He probed her labia and clitoris with both sensitivity and emphasis, at times inserting several fingers deep inside her and eliciting a groan that, with their lips still pressed firmly together, seemed to proceed directly from her throat to his. When she felt the initial stages of her climax approaching, she broke off the kiss and again buried her face in his neck, letting out cry after cry—very different from the sobs that had brought this man to her bed—and then something close to a scream as her orgasm washed over her like a tsunami.

Rod prolonged that orgasm by minutes as he continued to stroke her gently, his other hand squeezing her firm bottom as if checking the ripeness of a peach. Julia now did shed a few tears—tears of overwhelming pleasure and satisfaction such as she had not experienced in years.

After collapsing exhaustedly on Rod's chest, she felt obligated to come out with, "That was very naughty!"

But the absurdity of the censure was so apparent that they both burst out laughing.

However much Julia had enjoyed this unexpected intimacy, she felt conflicted about it. This is my daughter's boyfriend, for God's sake! But another part of her felt a certain grim delight in "cheating" on her husband just as he had cheated on her. But the moment the thought entered her mind, she tried to cast it away. That's unfair to Rod, this dear, sweet young man who really only wants to make sure I'm happy. He's one of those men so terrified of a woman's tears that he'll do just about anything to dry them up. Indeed, it was exactly at this moment that Rod said:

"You feel better now?"

The question was expressed so ingenuously that Julia couldn't doubt it was heartfelt. So she resisted her urge to laugh again and said, "Yes, much better."

But she now realized that it was her turn to reciprocate.

In her squirmings on Rod's body she had not failed to notice that he was being aroused just as much as she was. And so, resting comfortably on his side, she said:

"Would you like me to repay the favor?"

To her quiet amusement, Rod seemed to blanch, saying stiffly, "That won't be necessary."

"Oh, come on, Rod," she said. "I'm not that ignorant of men: I know they don't like getting hard and not having some kind of relief."

"Really, you don't—" he began, but she interrupted with:

"Let's see what you have down here."

And with that, she whisked off his underwear. When she saw the enormous member thus revealed, what else could she say but, "Oh, my goodness!"

Rod wondered if women ever said those words except when faced with a large cock.

"What a monster we have here!" Julia went on. "I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite so big."

"It's not that big," Rod said humbly.

"You better believe it is!" she replied. "I can't believe you get this into my little daughter."

Both of them, my dear. Both of them.

She peered at the organ as if fixated by an insoluble conundrum. Then she gave Rod a quick look and said, "Using my hands will be enough for you?"

He nodded jerkily.

"Hmmm," she said. "This may be a two-hand job."

And indeed, she placed both of her small hands on his cock, one over the other; even so, they were barely able to encircle the thick shaft, and there were still several inches to spare at the top. As she began pumping it, Rod looked at her with a quiet stupefaction, as if he had fallen into a dream. This really isn't happening, is it? Is this really what I had in mind when I wanted to "help" her? But as her expert manipulations began having their predictable effect, he simply lay back and enjoyed the sensation. She was working pretty hard, but her labors paid off after several minutes. She first heard Rod utter incoherent groans, then detected a nearly imperceptible motion of his balls suggesting that the payoff was about to arrive.

When it did, a geyser shot straight up in the air, punctuated by heavy moans on Rod's part. Julia let out a squeal of her own as the stuff kept pouring out, falling hotly over her hands and on Rod's belly. She kept pumping, but more gently, knowing that that maneuver would squeeze out the last drops of his emission.

As he fell back, drained, she exclaimed, "My God! So much come!"

Her husband's climaxes tended to be not quite so copious or messy—although since they had mostly occurred in her pussy, she figured she couldn't be quite sure. It had been ages since she had done this to him, and she ruefully felt that, if she had, maybe he wouldn't have been so quick to desert her.

She looked down at the exhausted Rod and said, "Was that nice?"

"Very nice," he breathed.

"I guess I'd better clean you up," she said, reaching behind her in an effort to snatch some Kleenexes from a box on the nightstand.

Rod had no idea why the indecent thought entered his mind, but somehow he was compelled to say, "You could lick it up."

She froze, then turned to look at the man she had just serviced. After several moments of weighty silence, she said: "Excuse me?"

Rod was now covered with embarrassment. How could I even suggest such an obscene thing—and from the mother of the two girls I'm sleeping with? But nothing could prevent him from repeating, "You could lick it up."

Julia's mouth dropped as she pondered the appalling idea. She couldn't remember the last time she had tasted come: all she knew was that she really didn't like it very much—neither the taste nor the slimy, viscous texture. But before she shot out with a derisive, "In your dreams, pal!" she gave further consideration to the matter. Okay, if Arthur felt I was something of a prude in bed, maybe it's time for me to reform. What harm is there in practicing some naughty things on this willing young man? Will my daughter really mind? She must know what we're doing.

And so, after what seemed like minutes, she said slowly, "I suppose I could."

She first licked off the come that had fallen on her hands, finding the salty taste not quite as unpleasant as she remembered. Now, looking at the spatters all over his belly, she used a number of methods: sometimes she sucked it up as if eating a long string of spaghetti, at other times she used her tongue in the manner of a cat lapping up some water. Her lips glistened from the procedure, and some drops also landed on her cheeks and chin. But she managed to ingest as much as she could—and completed the job by licking the tip of Rod's shaft, where a large dollop had belatedly emerged.

Licking her lips, she said, "There! How was that?"

"Fabulous," he said in genuine admiration. He had to bite his tongue so as not to say: Your daughters couldn't have done it better.

Both of them now relaxed comfortably in each other's arms, Rod rubbing Julia's back over her nightgown. After a while she said:

"You wanna sleep? Or do you want to go back to Melissa?"

"Let's cuddle some more," he said amiably.

And they did. Within minutes, Julia couldn't help noticing something growing in the direction of Rod's groin.

"Don't tell me—" she began.

"May I go in you?" he interrupted in a whisper.

She looked up at him searchingly. Now it was her mind and emotions that were in a whirl. Giving a handjob to a boy—even if it happened to be her daughter's boyfriend—was one thing; actually allowing him into her body was something entirely different. She wasn't a college student anymore, willing to sleep with just about any presentable guy who expressed interest. She was the mother of two grown children.

But the fact that she was now bereft of a husband—a man who had faithlessly dumped her for a "floozie" barely older than her elder daughter—weighed heavily on her. She tried desperately not to think of what she was doing as payback for Arthur's treachery: she genuinely liked and admired Rod, and didn't want to use him as merely a tool for her revenge. That said, the thought of "turnabout is fair play" did flit through her mind—and the fact that she did like and admire this handsome, gentle, kind, sensitive young man proved to be the key to her decision.

"All right," she said quietly.

A tingle went through Rod. "May I take this off?" he said, tugging at her nightgown.

Silently she pulled it over her head, revealing her naked body to his gaze.

She was gorgeous. Rod fixated on her exquisite breasts, which combined the best features of both her daughters' bosoms: they were large like Melissa's but perfectly firm and shapely like Audrey's. Her flat stomach, flaring hips, and heart-stopping thighs and calves—with the patented heavy bush at her delta—all combined to fashion a picture of mouth-watering female sensuality that Rod couldn't imagine any man resisting.

But all of a sudden a thought flashed through Julia's mind.

"Um, what would Melissa say?" Omigod! Am I causing her own boyfriend to cheat on her?

Rod did consider the matter for a moment. "I think she'll be okay. She's the one who sent me here."

"Yes, but I don't think she exactly had this in mind!"

"Trust me, she'll be fine. She wants you to be happy."

By this time, neither party was willing to stop. Rod immediately fastened on those breasts, kneading them and sucking their thick, erect nipples with gusto. He only fleetingly gave thought to the notion that those magnificent globes had suckled the two other women he was sleeping with. As he prepared to mount her, another mask of alarm covered Julia's face.

"Go easy, please! I'm a bit out of practice. And you're so big . . ."

"I promise I'll be gentle," Rod said.

And he was. At first he inserted his member a few inches, but even this elicited a startled gasp out of Julia. She'd not been intimate with her husband for several months before he had left her, and the unusual size of Rod's organ did stretch her in ways she hadn't been stretched for years, perhaps decades. As he continued to plunge into her, she felt filled as never before, and she wrapped her legs around him as he pumped her forcefully, squeezing her breasts and bottom with his hands while he plastered kiss after kiss on her mouth, cheeks, neck, and ears.

His climax came a bit sooner than he wished, but there was no way he could hold back. Her eyes popped wide open as she felt the jolts of his emission surging into her, and she was half convinced that she herself had had a mini-climax as he pulled out of her and flopped over onto his side of the bed.

They snuggled some more after that, and Julia was convinced that the poor man was drifting off to sleep. But as he continued to massage her back and her bottom, she was amazed to feel his member stiffening yet again.

She was about to say something when he came out with a tentative comment.

"I have no right to ask this . . ."

He couldn't finish, and she said wryly, "I'm sure you don't."

That wasn't exactly encouragement for him to go on, but he did so anyway. "I just wonder . . . if I could go into your bottom."

A shudder passed through her. Omigod, now I've heard everything!

As before, she gazed up at him, her mouth wide open, incredulous and scandalized. "You want to do what?" she said slowly.

He knew she had heard him, so he didn't bother to repeat his outrageous request. He did have the decency to look at her somewhat abashed.

All of a sudden a horrible thought shot through Julia's mind. "Do you do that to Melissa?"

"Yes," he was forced to admit. And Audrey too.

Her jaw dropped even further, if that was possible. "Omigod, you brute! That must be awful for her!"

"She seems to like it."

"I hope you don't go in all the way—not back there!"

"I do, actually. She's used to it."

Julia struggled to digest this incredible news. "You're telling me—?"

"So I guess you don't like it," he said mournfully.

She peered at him sharply before replying. "I didn't quite say that. I will say that it's been a good many years since I've done it—probably before you were born!" She gave a short, nervous laugh.

"Well, of course you need lubricant," he added helpfully.

"Of course," she said acidly.

"Here, let me get some," he said, all but throwing Julia off of himself and trotting off to the bathroom.

"Hey," she called to his back, "I didn't say I've agreed to this!"

But Rod paid no heed. In seconds he had returned, clutching the familiar blue jar as if having triumphed in a treasure hunt.

"That's what you're going to use?" she burst out.

"Yes, it works best," he said.

"You don't say."

He looked down at her, his erection wilting a bit. "But if you don't want to . . ."

She flounced over onto her stomach and said, "Oh, all right, go ahead. I guess you really don't forget—kind of like riding a bicycle."

He dutifully applied the stuff to her posterior. She giggled at the probing of his fingers into her anus, but took it all in good spirits. She assumed he wanted her to get into doggie-style position—that's how she had done it in the distant past—but he urged her to remain flat, as he positioned his entire body onto hers.

"You better not go in all the way if you know what's good for you!" she warned menacingly.

"I won't, I promise," he said like an earnest Boy Scout.

But even the first few inches of his cock into that nether orifice caused her to tighten up in a way that caused a fair amount of pain. She cried out, and when he said, "Just relax, dear," she spat back, "I'm trying, I'm trying!" Maybe she couldn't quite remember how this was done.

But eventually she did manage to relax, and he got about half his shaft into her. He figured he'd better stop there, and so he began pumping while, as usual, he reached around to grab her breasts and nuzzle her neck and face. Her eyes seemed to be popping out of her skull as his thrusts became more vigorous, and the curious choking gasp that he had noticed in both Melissa and Audrey came out of her mouth. After a while she learned the trick of becoming completely passive and helpless as he ground into her, now proceeding about three-fourths of the way in. And when he exploded in her, she cried out louder than he did—thanks to the fact that he had reached down and stimulated her pussy to coax a dizzying orgasm out of her.

They both flopped onto their backs. Julia, her chest heaving, gasped, "Omigod! That was incredible."

"Glad you liked it," Rod said between breaths.

Even this wasn't the end. They engaged in a long, long session of sixty-nine—to such a degree that Julia thought Rod's cock the only thing in the universe, while Rod felt that Julia's sex was the alpha and omega of existence. The orgasm that foamed out of Rod's cock and into Julia's mouth triggered yet another climax on top of the two she had already experienced while he was licking her.

At last they determined that enough was enough.

She looked over at him. "You want to go back to Melissa now?"

He smiled absently. "I think she can spare me for one night."

She felt a little selfish for taking Melissa's boyfriend from her; but she realized how much she missed having a man in her bed, and so she welcomed Rod's continuing presence. And she couldn't remember the last time she had fallen asleep naked with a man who was also unclothed. It was a nice feeling.

12