The Slumber Party Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know," Rod said, but he was sure he was right.

*

The inevitable happened. In due course of time, Isabel moved out of her tiny apartment in North Bend and settled into the Waters house with Julia, Audrey, Melissa, and Rod. The sole male occupant of the house did have some difficulty satisfying all four women, but they took pity on him and didn't demand that he perform every single night. Isabel in particular, still new to physical intimacy, could only tolerate sex about once a week; but she caught on pretty quickly, enjoying not only anal sex but oral sex of all sorts (including sixty-nine). But oftentimes she was satisfied just with cuddling—although she didn't protest when Rod, in the course of wrapping his arms around his new beloved, slipped a hand down, massaged her bottom, and then slipped in between her legs to give her a powerful orgasm with his fingers. Sometimes he didn't even want her to reciprocate.

So in this and other ways, Rod was able to keep his harem—neatly divided between college girls and desirable older women—happy.

12