The Slumber Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a bit different than the waistband thing that Sister did to me before because, while Sophie is clenching my girth, she's wholly clenching it, so blood equally travels in as it travels out. I do feel a bit of a swell, but nowhere close to a full blown erection.

At least, I'm pretty sure that's why I'm not getting a full hard on for Sophie.

After a while, Sophie stops her milking and sits down in my lap. "Soooo...uh, dude, you're no longer a virgin. Are you still okay with—"

I cut her off and hug her little body, wrap it into me oh-so-tight. She exhales sharply. Maybe it's the Molly. Maybe it's pent up frustrations. But I confess. "I know I'm just the annoying tag-along little brother you guys had to put up with, but you...well, you know, you were my first and last crush, and I think about you a lot. Maybe I love you."

Yeah. Definitely, the Molly confessing. Also, doesn't hurt that my "monster wang" is currently slurped up inside her vagina.

Nah, I'm just making excuses. After my sister, Sophie's the one I think about the most.

"Oh." She pushes away. "That's..." She scrunches up her nose. "...Me? Really?"

"Well, you and..." and Brooke "...were the only ones who ever just...talked to me."

Her face wrinkles up. "Are you freakin' kidding me? I've been to those parties. Dude, I know that at least Gina Beth and cool Ann Pouter practically worshiped the ground you walked on. Like, they wouldn't talk to you?"

"They wanted a football star, not an impotent weiner."

"Oh." She stares down at the floor, apparently pondering something. I see her nod her head, and then she grabs my cheeks. "Okay, so, here's the thing. I'm married to Thomas. Blair's married to Jerry. I fuck Blair. Thomas fucks Jerry. You following along?"

Strangely, I am.

"Okay, so, me and Blair want a baby, like a real family between us. I think Thomas and Jerry want to adopt, dunno, don't really care, but the thing is, Blair says that since she's bigger than me, she gets to have the baby, swears it's safer, like just because of her size? Dunno, doesn't make a lot of sense. And so, I think the timing right now is close, but not totally sure, like me and Brooke and Blair, for whatever reason, have always had our cycles line up really well and..."

She took a breath. "So, all that's to say, when you're ready to cum, either tap me on the shoulder, and I'll pull out, or..." She lost her voice and stammered. "...or don't."

It takes a second for me to ponder that. "You...you want me to cum inside you? Like to—" I lean in really close and whisper super quietly. "—to fertilize you."

"Ew!" She pushes me away. "That's gross when you say it like that. Also, yes. But seriously, only if you want to. Though..." She runs her fingertips between our intersection and mumbles something about precum, and that maybe it's already too late.

"What the fuck, Sophie?" All of a sudden, the blanket is thrown off of us, and there is a very irate Blair glaring down at us, hands on her hips and everything.

The frigid draft of being exposed cools the sweat on my skin. I feel icy prickles writhe across my balls like static. I'm keenly aware of Sophie's leaking fluids dripping off me. And all that contrasts so perfectly with the sweltering sex of my friend, with my penis buried inside her contracting furnace of a cock-sleeve.

And then, almost immediately, a hand reaches over and begins scratching the back of my hair. Brooke's. I recognize my sister's touch instantly.

She has a big throw pillow straddled between her legs, but it doesn't cover the sides, and I see the pale bare skin of her upper thighs and the outside of her tight ass cheeks. She's taken off her pants. Panties, too. Her only modestly is the pillow covering her sex, and I notice her other arm, the one that isn't scratching the back of my head, buried down behind it.

Her hips rock idly, and I just know that's she's masturbating under there. The way her legs are spread, her snatch must be wide open. I bet her palm's resting against that prickly bush. Her finger's poking into her pink hole. In my mind's eye, I picture Sophie's vagina from earlier, the only one I've ever seen in real life, except instead of Sophie, it's my sister. That's what she's doing under there. That's how her private's look. And my sister is masturbating to me.

My balls ache. That spasms the little vein connecting it to my cock. My hips buck.

Blair sees that. "Mason, no!" She grabs Sophie's arm, tries to drag her off of me in time, but the thing is, I'm bigger.

I clamp my massive hands around the little school teacher's waist—my friend, Sophie. Her brilliant face shines. She's so happy knowing what's about to come that she jerks out of Blair's grasp. Sophie tenderly tucks her arms into my chest, nestles her head under my chin, and rocks her thighs. Her pussy clenches—squeezing me, pumping me, milking me. My cock is still so soft, but she accepts it; she loves it. I think she even...

"Make me a Mom," I hear her whisper.

I release. I empty my balls into that school teacher's willing womb. Deep long spurts, and by the look on her face, I know I've struck home. String after string of cum, I breed her. I give her my seed, I shoot it into her womb, and I know fully what I'm doing right in that moment as does she, and we both love it. I don't think I've ever shot more cum in my life than I'd just shot into my good friend's womb.

That was the most intimate experience of my life. I've never felt closer to anyone than I did right then.

She kisses me one more time, long and deep, and then, she rises from my lap. My cock flops off to the side, utterly useless once again. White sticky cum drips from between her red and puffy mound. Mine. I did that. She wanted me to.

It hit me: Sophie's going to have my baby.

Immediately, she covers her hand over her snatch, trying to keep the seed from leaking out. Sophie glances over her shoulder, apologetically, to a horrified Blair. Immediately, Blair rips Sophie off of me and onto her back, cum still drizzling out her snatch and bleeding between her fingers.

"Fine." Blair says, rather curtly.

She slips an arm out of the strap of her swimsuit, then the other one. Unceremoniously, she slides the fabric down her body and then wriggles it free from her toes. Just like that, the alabaster goddess is butt naked, glaring down at Sophie's creampied sex with furious intent.

I try to say something, but she holds up a finger to shoosh me.

Sophie, seemingly knowing what's coming, pulls her knees up to her chest, spreads her everything wide once again, except this time, my semen is erupting from her cunt, a mini volcano, with every clench of her nethers.

I hear my sister moan beside me. "Oh fuck, you did that, Mason. That's yours." And she slouches down jiggling the hell out of her modesty pillow. Fap, fap, fap, fap. I can hear it, those wet slops. My sister's seriously going to town on her pussy under there.

Blairs thick milky white ass blocks my view. Sophie's little erupting cunt is pointed straight up in the air, right in front of her girlfriend. I see Blair sling one leg over her little playmate and then the other. She bends over. Her ass cheeks spread. There's a hairy button in the middle, her asshole. Just below that, her pussy lips, which unlike her ass are completely bald. Blair's whole sex is on display to me and my sister, who lounge back watching shoulder to shoulder.

Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap. Brooke ups her pace, moans, clenches her hand down on my thigh for support.

One of Blair's black fingernails prods into her sex. She spreads one lip, really reveling there in that position of dominance. Sophie humps into the air, like Come on, already! Blair spreads her other lip. I see the bright pink hole of her vagina open and close, like it's gasping for breath, too, huffing and puffing, really considering what's about to happen. I hear her rasp, "Mason, you're a dick."

Then, she drops her pussy right on top of Sophie's own. Blair rocks her hips. Wet slops as my cum lathers between their sexes. The inner workings of their pussies, those esoteric tender bits, ooze out my cream. Blair picks up the pace—from riding Sophie's thighs in sensual circles to frantically humping their holes together in sharp spastic jerks. And Sophie just spreads her arms out—an angel's wings—and lolls her head off to the side. She's drooling and taking that pounding like a rag doll.

Kind of funny, but Blair's pounding her girlfriend so hard, that Sophie even begins to slide along the floor, which forces Blair to stalk along, chasing her in a squat.

"Oooh, fuck!" That isn't either Sophie nor Blair. That is my sister, who's pounding herself frantically underneath that pillow.

Me and Brooke lock eyes for a moment, I see her hand slip out from underneath her coverings. Her fingers and palm are absolutely drenched in a glistening slime. She takes my hand, slops her pussy juice right onto my palm, then sets it down right next to my dick, and goes back to fapping her own self once again. Like, thanks Sis?

Even with the two girls humping their pussies together in front of me, using my semen as their lubrication, I still find myself staring down at what Brooke left in my hand. I curl her moisture around my already sopping wet cock. My fist grips the shaft. My sister's vaginal fluids and possibly cum mix in with Sophie's wetness and my own globs of semen, the overflow that spilled from Sophie's pussy. With Brooke now added to the juicy concoction, I begin to work my cock up and down.

"Oh fuck." That's my sister again; except, she's not watching the two girl show. She's staring down at me, watching me stroke my cock.

I try to ignore her and watch the conception going on in front of me. Yeah, that's what it is: Conception. With their clits connected, Blair is probing two of her fingers into Sophie's upturned vagina, scooping out gooey strings of cum, and then taking my seed and fingering it up into her own vagina.

Jesus Christ. Immaculate conception. I'm watching my second kid being conceived, and I have nothing to do with the act.

Over and over again, Blair feeds her hungry cunt my seed. Soon, both girls' holes are drizzling cum, long sticky strings connected back and forth, and I guess with Blair's womb seemingly satisfied, no longer does their union have a purpose. They just start having fun slathering my cum between their sexes, faster, faster, faster, until—Christ!—I didn't even know semen could froth!

It's raw, carnal, animalistic. And I'm lost to their lust. But, Brooke, she's lost to mine.

My sister's facing me, cheek pressed into the mattress, panting, gaping like a fish. She's watching me. Watching me masturbate with her juice—hers and Sophie's and mine.

Suddenly, I have this overwhelming urge to see her.

I grab her modesty pillow and toss it across the room. Her eyes go wide and she tries to close her legs in shame, but I grab her knee and hold it apart. Her pale skin-scape, studded with whiskers of pubes, her lips spread to the girth of four of her slender fingers buried clear up to her thumb. Yes, four. Jesus, Brooke.

Stretching out like the petals of a rose, she has these...I don't know...silkish pink ruffles lapped over to either side of her pussy. They kind of make me think of curtains parting around her gape. Ha. My sister has a theatrical pussy.

I hear a shrill eek, and both me and Brooke turn our heads. I'm thinking it's Sophie, just judging by the pitch, but Blair is the one with her head thrown back, mouth agape. As she sits on top of Sophie's upturned pussy, Blair's thick white ass cheeks begin to shudder and wiggle. She squeaks again. Covers her mouth daintily.

Sophie, clearly knowing what's about to come, casually hands her girlfriend up a pillow, the latter of which wastes zero time burying her face into it.

Blair's torso is frozen, clearly clenched up tightly. Her hips begin to spasm. Sophie gently humps into her, which, minor as that is, just absolutely sends Brooke. She squeals, partially muted into the pillow. Her legs shake down to her toes, and Sophie has to reach up to steady Blair to keep her girlfriend from falling over.

An absolute waterfall, there's no other way to describe it, gushes through Sophie's trench. It rages through the valley of her ass, and then pours onto the floor at the end.

I mean, I understand that Blair is cumming, but I've never seen anything like this before, even in the handful of porno's that I watched. This looks more like piss than lady cum. But every time the stream of "piss" pulses out of Blair's pussy, her hips spasm, and she screams into the pillow, lost in her throes.

She arches her back enough to break the union of their sexes, and the next stream rains down on Sophie's naked body. And God, Sophie is just loving it. She catches my eye and lathers it into her chest. There's another spurt, aftershocks, and little Sophie is positively glistening. Blair, too, for that matter. And, I suppose I'm on that list. All of us, soaked in just about every body fluid imaginable, ours and each others'. This is real intimacy.

Seeing that must have sent Brooke over the edge, because she clamps her fingers around my forearm. Her eyes roll back. Her pussy gapes and clenches at her pounding fingers—seems her whole lower half contracts, like it's taking a really big breath, and then my sister releases.

It's nowhere near the spectacle of Blairs, but given my view, I can see the components better. The hole about midway up her trench. The ruffled flower petals part above it, like the veil of a curtain. And my sister's hole opens and a smaller but much more viscous fluid sprays from it. It puddles in her cupped palm, the one that's still plowed inside her cunt, and she tips that palm forward, drizzling her viscous cum into her, then starts ramming that lubrication deep down inside her canal.

There's after-quakes. I can feel each one because she clenches my forearm in shivering ecstacy as she does.

By the time she's done, Blair and Sohpie are toweling themselves off, like they'd just had a casual day at the beach. "We're going to go take a shower," Blair states, helping her girlfriend slip back into her cotton shorts.

My sister just nods and gasps until she's collected herself enough to say, "Use the one in the basement, you know, in case you get loud. Something about the ones up here really carry the echoes into Mom and Dad's rooms."

Blair's staring at my sister's open cunt as she just nods and slips back into her swimsuit, still not looking away. Sophie mops up the mess on the floor—thank God for hardwood—, then wraps the towels that they were using in a grocery sack and stuffs it into Blair's oversized handbag.

Huh. They even brought their own towels. That was considerate.

Wait. That also means that they had this planned out from the moment my sister invited them over for her little "Welcome Me Home" slumber party. Wow. Seems I really missed a lot when these three were in highschool together.

Blair's got her hand over her cunt, holding in my seed, I guess. "Come on, Sophie, let's go."

Sophie don't give a fuck. She's got a drizzle of cum leaking down her thighs. I just see the trail seeping down past her knees as the pair head out the door. I hope she doesn't leave footprints.

My sister, butt naked, flops her head over on my thigh, just utterly exhausted. She turns inward to face me. Wraps her hands into her chest and curls her knees into the fetal position. I reach down and scratch the back of her neck.

"Mmm...that feels good," she mumbles.

Yeah, it really does.

********************************************************

It's five o'clock in the morning by the time we get both ourselves and the room all cleaned up. It's sad because that meant the pillow fort needed to come down.

I wheel Lord Hoover into the corner of Brooke's room for now, not wanting to make a racket rolling his plastic wheels down the hall. I pat him on the "head."

"Thanks, bud," I mumble to our vacuum god.

The window is open and blowing in a frigid draft. The room reeks of Fabuloso and Simple Green, but it's shiny and spotless.

I'm back in a pair of shorts and a tee. The girls are changed into similar clothes, and at the end of it all, I flop down on Brooke's bed. Sophie nuzzles into my chest, and I wrap my arm around her. Brooke's sitting crisscross-applesauce next to me. Blair's draped across her lap, and my sister's fingertips idly glide through her friend's jet black hair.

Off in another room that I just know is my parents', I hear an alarm blare. "Dad," I mumble. Today is going to be brutal. Saturday sprints with zero sleep and the mind-haze of a drug addled fog.

Sophie takes my words differently. She pecks me right on the cheek, and her hand guides my own to the slot between her legs. She pats it there. "Dad is right."

Oh fuck!

"Huh?" Blair pokes up her head. "Oh yeah." She pats her own pussy.

Jesus! I just impregnated two women, and one of them, I even stuck my dick in.

"Dude, dude, don't freak out," Sophie shakes me. "You don't have to do anything. Seriously, don't worry. This ain't a baby trap."

Dad must have slapped his alarm off. I can't hear it anymore. I needed to get up. It would be hard to explain why I'm in my sister's room with all her friends.

My head is reeling inside the fog of the lingering remnants of the pill. I stagger up, clenching my forehead. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad. Shit, I fucked up. I'm still in high school. The Molly, God, that's one hell of a drug.

I stagger to the door, my mind absolutely gushed and gutted.

"Hey!" I turn just as little feet slap across the hardwood. A headful of curly frizz blocks my vision for a moment, then a pint sized bundle jumps into my arms, and somehow, I catch her.

Sophie's legs wrap around my waist. Her arms hug around the back of my neck. And then her lips smoosh into mine. It's a slow but somehow still hungry kiss. She breaks away and whispers in my ear so softly that even I barely hear it. "Love you, too, Mason."

Outside the room, I hear the bathroom door close, the sink running water, the toilet flush. That's Dad. His next stop is definitely going to be to "wake me up."

I kiss the top of her head, set her down, and leave, making sure to turn the knob so it doesn't slap against the latch as I close the door behind me.

I get to my room just as my own alarm blares off. Fucking sprints... I lace on my weighted trainers and sit on the edge of my bed, thoughts wavering between the girls in the other room and the man stomping down the hall.

"Morning, Dad."

He looks me over, nods once. "Good. You're ready. Breakfast in five."

Just like that, the night's over. Back to the real world. Back to kale and creatine.

After the first round of sprints and sled pulls, right around ten that morning, I'm taking a break at the kitchen table, nursing a disgusting powdered shake.

There's a knock on the front door. Mom's doing some ironing in the other room, so Dad answers it. I hear him say, "Hey, son!" All happy and glad.

"Hello, Mr. Hedgewick." A voice who I know to be Brain's, Brooke's fiancé, says back.

"Oh, now Brian, I've told you." There's a slap. Dad's surely smacking in on the back. "Call me Dad, now."

"Of course, uh, Dad, is Brooke here?" Brian sounds agitated.

"Oh, she's up in her old bedroom sleeping. Her and the girls had a party last night."

Brian's affect is perfectly flat. "Really." There's a tremble of rage. "Can I talk to my fiancé?"

"Sure, come on in, son."

Brian gives me a curt nod as he passes by. My muddled head vaguely registers him stomping up the stairs, on up to Brooke's room.

Dad, ever the bastard, just claps his hands together and taps his watch. "Alright, that's enough dilly dallying. I want ninety burpees in sets of three." He has me chug my shake, and right afterwards, I'm being led into the backyard.