The Slut Poster Child

Story Info
Chubby Liz discovers sex.
3.3k words
4
23.9k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers

If there was such a thing as 'Sluts Anonymous,' I would probably be their poster child. I would start each meeting with, "Hello, my name is Elizabeth, and I have a problem. I'm a slut."

It all started about 20 years ago when I was a senior in high school. I was what the boys called 'a porker.' I was 5'4" tall and I weighed 162 pounds. Fortunately, my weight was spread across my whole body and not just my stomach or ass, and I was solid without a bunch of loose fat swinging all over the place. But I was still much bigger than my 36-24-36 friend Amber. I was six inches bigger across the board: 42-30-42. Amber had these great perky C cup tits and although my D cup tits didn't sag too much, I knew they would someday. And of course, Amber had to be beautiful whereas I was just cute.

Anyway, we were in our last two months of our senior year and I hadn't had a date all through high school. Whenever Amber and I went out together, all the boys would hit on her and ignore me. I understood. Hell, if I was a guy, I would hit on Amber instead of me too.

One Friday night, Amber's parents went out and the two of us were hanging out at her place watching movies and engaging in girl talk when the doorbell rang. Amber disappeared and came back into the room a few seconds later with their classmates Ben, John, Cody and Bob. They had the remnants of a large bottle of whiskey that was three quarters empty, and all four of the boys were kind of stumbling and feeling no pain. She said, "Look what I found at the front door, Liz." I smiled and rolled my eyes knowing how the evening was going to turn out.

Amber sat on the couch and immediately Cody sat on one side and Ben on the other. Bob sat on the coffee table facing her. I felt sorry for John because he appeared to be odd man out and couldn't get close to Amber. So John staggered over and sat next to me and handed me the bottle. "Hey Liz, how's it going?"

I took a drink and the bottle was passed around the group until it was empty. The three guys near Amber were actually kind of funny trying to flirt with her while being inebriated. I had enough and said, "Hey Amber, I think I'm going to go home. See you tomorrow."

John asked, "Could you give me a ride, Liz? I think I've had enough excitement for one night."

"Sure. Let's go." I had my arm around his back to help support him and I felt his hand on my big ass. Since men usually didn't touch me, my ass tingled at his touch so I left it there. When I pulled up in front of John's house and stopped the car, John looked at me and said, "Thanks Liz." The alcohol in John's system reduced his inhibitions and common sense so he reached across and kissed me. When his muddled brain realized that I was kissing him back, he must have forgotten it was me and slid his tongue into my mouth. No one had ever kissed me like this. I was getting turned on and continued kissing John.

John reached up and grabbed my big breasts and squeezed which made me moan. He continued kissing me and twisted his body and grabbed my other breast. As he squeezed my breasts and continued kissing me, I moaned and came. A few seconds later, John came in his pants. We broke the kiss and John put one hand on the front of his pants and thanked me again for the ride and told me he would call me. "Yeah, sure," I thought. When I drove home, I laid in bed smiling while thinking about finally having a guy feel me up.

A few days later John called me and asked if I wanted to go to a movie on Friday. I jumped at the chance to finally have a date before I graduated. On Friday I wore my tightest jeans and a tee shirt that clung to my breasts. John took me dinner at a local restaurant and then, instead of going to the theatre, he drove out to a desolate country road and parked. I knew that this was the place where our classmates came to make out. He parked the car and said, "Let's get into the back seat."

John started kissing me and his hands immediately went to my breasts. My nipples were hard as bullets. After a couple minutes, he moved his hands under my tee shirt and soon had my bra unhooked and was feeling my bare breasts and tweaking my nipples. I moaned and came. I saw him smirk at me as he lifted my shirt over my head and slid my bra down my arms. My hand fell to his lap and I began moving it along the bulge in his pants. His cock was already hard. He began kissing my breasts and I continued moving my hand on his cock. He reached down and rubbed his hand on the front of my jeans. I came again.

John unfastened and unzipped my jeans. I did the same to his jeans. He put his hand down my pants and pushed two fingers into my wet pussy. My hand was trembling as I pulled his 6" cock from his pants and began jacking it. For the next couple of minutes, I jacked his cock while he fingered my pussy until we both came at the same time. "Wow," I said. "That was awesome!"

John smiled and nodded his head. He wiped his cum on my tee shirt and then pushed it back into his pants. I zipped and fastened my pants and then put my bra and cum stain tee shirt back on. He looked at me and smirked, "What are you doing tomorrow night, Liz?"

"I don't have any plans."

He said, "Let's come back here and do this again."

"OK."

The next night I wore a tight skirt and tee shirt. The skirt probably wasn't supposed to be this tight, but chubby thighs do that to a skirt. He picked me up and we drove through a fast food drive through and then returned to our parking spot. In the back seat, he wasted no time in getting my clothes off. He had me completely naked in less than three minutes. We kissed and he fingered me as I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He said, "I want to fuck you tonight."

I said, "OK" as he pulled his pants down. He positioned me on my back and slowly pushed his cock into my waiting pussy. "Uuug-ggnh!" I moaned. "Oh yessss! Oh! Ungh!"

He only lasted about three or four minutes, but he made me cum twice before shooting his cum into my pussy. When he finished, he kissed my breasts and then pulled his pants back up. As I was dressing, he said, "Let's do this again next week, Liz. That was fun."

I was still getting my breath, but he was right. It was fun. And he didn't seem to mind my fat tits and ass. "OK," I said. Friday night?"

"Let's do it Friday and Saturday nights, Liz. You have a nice pussy and you seem to enjoy fucking. I never knew that or I would have fucked you months ago."

I smiled at him and said, "Thanks John. And I like your penis too." He laughed and told me to call it a cock.

The next weekend, he fucked me twice. I wore a skirt both times so it would be easier for him to get me naked so I wouldn't have to squirm out of jeans that were too tight.

The following Monday, Cody stopped me in the hall and said, "Hey Liz, are you doing anything Friday night? I thought we could go out if you were free."

"W-what? Yeah, I'm free. What do you want to do?"

He said, "I thought we could get a bite to eat and then drive to the country and get to know each other."

I smiled at him and said, "That sounds like fun. I'll see you then."

Later that day, Bob asked me out for Friday night too, but I told him I already had a date. "I'll bet you do," he said. "Well how about Saturday?"

"OK," I said.

So Friday night, Cody and I drove through the McDonalds drive through and got burgers and Cokes and then drove to the country. After eating, he wasted no time getting me into the back seat, stripped and fucked. When we were finished, he wouldn't let me put my bra back on afterwards. As we drove home, he said, "I didn't realize that I could have so much fun with a fat chick, Liz. I may fuck you again before the end of school."

I knew I was lucky to be out with Cody, but his arrogance was out of line. I said, "How dare you think you can treat me like that."

He pulled to the side of the road and stopped. He looked at me and said, "Oh but I can treat you like that, Liz." He reached over and roughly pulled my head to him and kissed me with his soft lips and tongue while he pinched my hard nipples. I moaned as he roughly twisted my nipples. "Isn't that right, Liz?"

I moaned, "Mmmmn! Mmm Hmm! Yessss."

He leered at me and said, "I thought so." He pulled away and took me home.

I lay in bed that night and cried. I couldn't believe that I let him fuck me for a lousy hamburger, and then he made me agree that he can treat me however he wants.

The next night, Bob took me through a drive through and we just got Cokes before heading to the country. I was quickly stripped and fucked just like the night before, but this time it was over the hood of Bob's car. When he was driving me home, he said, "I enjoyed watching your fat ass jiggle as I was pounding your pussy from behind. I want to do that again."

I was embarrassed. Amber told me that Bob had fucked her a few months ago. He would have had a nice perfect ass to look at then, and not my fat jiggly ass.

The next week was unbelievable. Six different boys asked me out on dates. Since I'm only permitted to date on weekends, I happily booked my dates for the remainder of the school year. Cody and Bob were both pissed off when they finally got around to asking me out on Friday morning. It made me feel good to tell them it would be at least four weeks before I was free again.

The next few weeks were wonderful. I had my pussy eaten and learned to suck cock. I had my first anal experience. One night I went out with Mark at 8:00 and when he finished fucking me at 9:15, Joe pulled in and I got in his car and gave him a blow job before he took me home. Fortunately my parents didn't notice me leaving with one guy and being brought home by another.

Finally graduation rolled around and most of the class ended up at a big party at Alexa's house. I was dressed in a pleated skirt that was a few inches above my knees and a sleeveless top. I was hanging out with Amber and on my way back from a trip to the restroom, John asked me to come with him for a minute. We walked outside and over two the garage. Inside were about 10 guys. When I looked around, I realized that I had parked and fucked all of them. John blocked the door and said, "Liz, as you know, all of us have fucked your fat body." I was completely embarrassed. "We were comparing notes on how much each of us thought you were worth as a fuck." She looked up with a puzzled look on her face. The guys all laughed. "We thought you might be interested to know what we thought you were worth to each of us."

I started to turn and said, "No, I don't want to . . . "

"Shut up bitch!" He yelled. "You'll listen even if we have to hold you."

I had no idea what was coming, but I looked down and nodded.

"OK, get this. I was first, "John said. "I took you to a restaurant the first night and a drive through the second. I'm the biggest sucker because I spent $32 over two nights to fuck you. Now Cody took you through the McDonald's drive through one night and spent $8 to get in your pants. Next, Bob only bought you a Coke and, for $1.07, he bent you over the hood of his car and pounded your cunt." My face was beat red and I was beginning to feel like a cheap slut. He continued, "Next comes Frank and Mark. They each picked you up and drove you to the country and fucked you without spending a dime. And Mark even got you to suck his cock first. Now Mike thought that he didn't even want to waste the gas picking you up or dropping you off so he had you meet him at the park. Then he fucked your ass. Lenny also got you to drive to the park to get fucked, and he ended up fucking your ass and then getting you to clean his cock with your mouth." I was starting to shake and was ready to cry. "And finally," he said," last weekend, Ricky not only had you drive yourself, but he also had you drive through McDonalds and buy Cokes for both of you before he let you suck him before he fucked you. So he actually made $1.07 for fucking you. And lastly, Larry was best of all. You drove yourself through the drive through and bought dinner for both of you. After you ate, he fucked you in your parent's minivan and left cum on the backseat which, I believe, you had to buy cleaner on the way home to clean the seat. So between dinner and the seat cleaner you bought, Larry actually made $9.62 by fucking you."

He smiled at her and continued, "So from what we've heard from your friends, until a few weeks ago, you had never had a date in high school. Right?" I nodded. "And now, you have pretty much become a worthless slut, willing to spend your own money to get your fat ass fucked. Sound right to you, Liz?"

I looked at the floor. He lifted my head to look at him. "I asked you a question. Answer it, slut."

She slowly nodded my head. John squeezed her chin and said, "Then say it!"

I started to cry. He squeezed harder. I sobbed out the words, "I-I-I am a w-worthless s-slut a-and I w-will spend m-m-money to get my f-f-fat ass f-fucked." The guys all broke out laughing.

Cody stepped forward and said, "Since this may be our last time to see your big tits and fat ass, why don't you strip for us?"

I cried, "N-no! P-please! N-no!"

They all laughed again and Cody said, "That wasn't a request bitch, now strip."

I was shaking and crying as I unbuttoned my blouse. I thought my legs would give out any second. I took it off and unfastened my bra letting my D size tits free. I stood in front of them crying and begging them to let me go. They laughed and said, "Look, her nipples are hard. Keep going slut." I unhooked and stepped out of my skirt and then dropped my panties to the floor. I looked at the floor and was completely humiliated. The guys laughed and made jokes about my big tits and ass. One of them slapped my ass and I squealed and jumped, which made them all laugh again.

Cody stepped up to me and lifted my head and gently kissed me. He slid his tongue into my mouth and tweaked my hard nipples. Someone stepped up behind me and reached down and slid two fingers into my pussy.

"Uungh! N-no! P-please stop. Ungh!" I moaned. I felt another finger enter my pussy, and felt myself starting to hump the fingers

The men laughed at me and John said, "Look! The slut loves it." He was right. I was getting close to an orgasm. He finger fucked me until I came. "Make her cum again," John said. A fourth finger entered my soaked pussy and roughly fucked my pussy. It didn't take long before I came again. My chubby legs were weak and I was falling to the floor. I felt strong hand lift me and bend me over the hood of one of the cars in the garage.

"P-please," I yelled. "Aaaah!"

A cock was shoved into my pussy hard and fast making me cum immediately. Whoever it was fucked me hard for about five minutes before shooting his load deep into me. Two of the guys lifted me and I saw John lying on the floor and they lowered me onto his cock. "Uuugnh! Oh shit!" I screamed, making the men laugh at me again. Both of them pounded me hard until I was about to cum again and then they stopped. "Wha-what? W-why d-did you stop?"

Larry pulled my head back using my hair and said, "What do you want bitch?"

"Wha-what do you mean?" I cried.

"Tell us what you want. If you want fucked, then tell us to fuck you."

John rammed his cock in and out of my pussy once more to completely beak my will.

I screamed, "I want you to fuck me!"

Larry demanded, "Tell us again, slut."

I was beyond embarrassment and caring, "Please fuck me! Fuck my worthless fat ass! Let me be your slut! I want all of you to fuck me." I had no sooner finished begging for them to fuck me when a cock was shoved into my mouth. I was delirious with lust. At that point I would have done anything these guys wanted me to do. I was their slut.

When he rammed his cock back in to my pussy, I screamed, "Yessss! I'm coming! Aaaargh! Oh fuck!"

Over the next hour, the 10 men fucked me in all my holes and slapped my tits and ass. John and Mark spit in my mouth and made me swallow. Others spit in a glass and mixed it with cum and made me drink it. When they were finished, they dragged me out behind the garage and threw my naked body into a small dumpster and left. I must have been in the dumpster for an hour. When I finally had the strength to climb out, I searched for my clothes in the garage and only found my skirt and blouse. I found a hose and rinsed myself off before putting my clothes on.

I slinked around the house to my parent's van and saw that someone had used soap to write 'Slut' and 'Cum Dump' on the windows. "Fuck," I thought to myself, "Just what I needed." I knew I couldn't take the car home like that so I drove to the nearest car wash and washed it. I went home and cried myself to sleep.


BJB69
BJB69
1,096 Followers