The Slutty Scientist

Story Info
Luke Services Daughter and Mother.
6.3k words
4.26
22k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke and Francis appear in other of my stories.

Chapter 1: Dorothy and Luke Meet

When Dotty met Luke she was at a studio dance party. Dotty is in reality Dr. Dorothy Snell, a geneticist at Stanford University. She, like other genetic scientists, has been studying the fruit fly for years. She is a highly intelligent woman, with soft brown eyes and a beautiful smile. She has curves to match her IQ. She is 26 years old.

Luke is employed by Francis at the dance studio and actually is quite a good dancer. He has a genetic defect, in that nature has given Luke a 12-inch cock, in its dormant state. Some people who are envious would not label it a defect, but it has given Luke more than his share of grief. Luke has been taking steroids, but his cock only got larger.

You're wondering what a brilliant research scientist has in common with Luke, aren't you? It should be obvious. Dotty was taking dance lessons at the studio because she wanted to become a better dancer. Dotty didn't believe in doing things 'half assed'. She also has a beautiful voice, and actually had hopes of becoming an operatic soprano. Her divorced mother also teaches at the university.

Luke was home schooled by his mother because he was kicked out of public school. Luke was in a 'special ed' class and was too slow to keep up. Actually he preferred to fondle his impressive penis in class, a major distraction for the horny young teacher, who herself was suffering from a mild form of hysteria. Luke's mother, being very religious and a good Catholic, prayed that Luke would amount to something in life besides providing a stud service for the women at the studio.

Francis is the owner of the Imperial Ballroom Dance Studio. Luke is employed by Francis at the dance studio and actually is quite a good Latin dancer. What is required of Luke is nothing cerebral; he was assigned the position of 'customer service'.

Luke did once try to find work. He had to pass a test in order to get a stock boy's job at Walmart and flunked the test. Further testing by school psychologists revealed that Luke has below average intelligence. Some would call him a moron. But nature has a way of compensating us for our deficiencies. For example, people who are blind have an acute sense of smell and hearing. In Luke's case, nature has compensated him by giving Luke a 12-inch cock.

Let's meet Dotty. Dotty is an assertive female. She is also liberated. This means she had no hang-ups about sex, and its myriad permutations. You would not call her docile. She does not date men who are chauvinists, no matter how powerful they are. Or consider themselves to be. She likes taking the initiative, and often went out with men who were shy and withdrawn. She felt dating these wimps helped humanity. Don't ask me how this helped humanity, ask her.

Dancing with Luke caused her mixed emotions. She wanted to help him become a more informed human being, but she also had a strong urge to suck his cock. She could imagine herself putting her soft lips around Luke's cock, and this desire caused twitching in her pussy that drove her to distraction.

Francis should never have asked Luke to start a snowball dance with Dotty. One couple starts dancing, and when the music stops they have to select another partner. That's two couples. And when the music stops again, you should have four couples dancing. You get the idea. When Luke escorted Dotty onto the dance floor, you could hear the gasps from the female students. Luke happened to have a visible erection because Dotty was a very sexy woman.

Dotty tried to maintain her composure as they waltzed but it was impossible. Her eyes were alternately over his shoulder or down between Luke's legs. Since Luke was not an instructor Dotty could ask him out for a date. Instructors are not allowed to date students. So she did ask him out.

Chapter 2: The Movie Date

Their first date was a movie date. Dotty wanted to see Downton Abbey, a movie about a privileged British family who rarely had any bad luck. The negative about the movie is you never saw anybody fucking.

Since Dotty was driving, Luke agreed to see the film, and they sat in the rear of the big theatre. Dotty wanted to sit way back against the wall, in the dark. Before the previews were over, Dotty had Luke's pants unbuttoned and had his cock in her hand. She loved rolling Luke's foreskin up and down his thick cock.

"Wow, your cock looks good enough to eat ..." she whispered. Suddenly she swooped down, catching his inflamed knob between her moist eager lips and sucked it into her mouth. And before she realized it, her throat was filled with Luke's throbbing cock, more and more of it sliding across her pink flicking tongue. It was too big to get it all down her throat; her head bobbed up and down with increasing friction, with as much meat down her throat as possible. This lubricious maneuver prevented Luke from enjoying the movie.

"I'm gonna come!" Luke exploded, gasping. "Suck it, suck it!"

Luke writhed, and hot, sticky blasts of cum poured into Dotty's mouth. She swallowed again and again, moaning and drinking Luke's load of cum with an intensity that drained every drop from his tingling balls. Dotty spit out the last drops of Luke's sperm into her handkerchief and put it in her purse. She planned to do a DNA test later.

After the movie, Luke and Dotty went to the Flames coffee shop for a bite to eat.

"Tell me about yourself, Dotty. All Francis told me is you work at Stanford ..." Luke said, while he chewed his burger.

"Well, I don't know if you're ready to hear this. I had a very unusual childhood." She sipped her coffee and began her story.

"My parents divorced when I was nine years old. I lived with my mother afterwards. We got along just fine for a few years. I kept to myself a lot. Like most girls, I played with myself a lot, but never had an orgasm. Mom worked during the day and didn't get home till a few hours after I did. Mom and I were very close. She was a beautiful woman, very curvy with huge boobs. Mom had taken the time to explain the birds and the bees to me. Getting my period, and stuff like that ...

"As my titties got bigger, I became more aware of my figure. Sometimes we'd watch an R-rated movie on cable at night and my nipples would get hard. And I'd feel a tingle in my pussy. Like a lot of girls my age, I fingered my pussy a lot, but I didn't think it meant anything at first. It did not affect my school grades. Then one day something happened that changed my life.

"One Friday, classes were cancelled at school. My biology instructor was arrested for driving under the influence. I didn't feel like going to the mall, so I went home. Mom had come home early. I thought it strange Mom's car was in the driveway. I quietly entered the house. We lived in a three bedroom ranch. I put my books on the kitchen counter and quietly walked back to mom's bedroom, figuring we'd have a chat about our day. But as I got closer to her door I heard her talking to someone. I stopped and listened . It seemed she was in her private bathroom. I stopped and listened. "Oh, baby, ughhhhhhhhhh ... give it to me ...! ughhh ... harder, that's it - fuck, fuck, fuck ...!"

Luke could not believe what he was hearing.

"I was only eighteen, still pretty innocent, and hearing mom spew all those obscenities shocked me. Her bathroom door was just cracked open. I saw her closet door wasn't latched, and by luck, it was in the opposite corner from the bathroom. Curious little thing that I was, I was determined to find out what the hell was going on. And who she was talking to. While she was still in the bathroom, I hid in her closet. I was terrified she might find me. After a few minutes the bathroom door swung open and Mom walked out. I couldn't believe my eyes!

"Her dark brown hair was loosely flowing around her shoulders and she had her face painted up with enough makeup to make a whore jealous. She had on a black half bra that made her big 40D tits stick out like half watermelons or something. I'd seen Mom naked before but never like this. I noticed how big and stubby her nipples were. She was wearing black thigh-high stockings, with no garter belt. Looking down between her legs I could see her thick, black bush. She was clutching a huge rubber dildo ..."

At this point Luke's head was spinning; he was expecting to hear about Dotty's childhood, her taking voice lessons and so on. He didn't expect this lurid narration about Dotty's mom. But he didn't dare interrupt her.

"Mom went to the bureau and from the top drawer pulled out a huge plastic vibrator. She turned it on briefly to make sure the batteries were OK, then laid back on the bed and started plunging that vibrator in and out of her pussy. She hadn't turned it on yet. She was rolling around on the bed, then she turned the vibrator on, and shoved it right into herself. She dug her heels into the bed and was groaning loudly, thrusting her hips up and down and moaning. She rubbed the tip of the vibrator all around her clit, and then shoved it back in again. She let out a cry and started really pumping herself. The vibrator made quite a racket, back in those days ...

"I was fingering myself, getting really turned on watching her. And that's when I had my first real orgasm. I must have been loud because Mom turned towards the closet door and saw me standing there with my fingers in my pussy."

"I bet she was shocked to see you standing there!" Luke ventured, his face perspiring.

"She sure was. At first I got a lecture about spying on her ... and then she softened. 'I used to be 'little miss innocence' like you, Dotty. But your father, before he left, made me watch dirty movies and he showed me magazines of women going down on each other ... and I got turned on by it. As time went on, I realized there was nothing wrong with it. Nobody was getting hurt ...'

"Then she said, 'We need to talk about this, Dotty. There are some things you need to understand. First, what we do here is private. Second, you should not spy on people. And third, it is not uncommon, or abnormal, for people to masturbate. Everybody does it, although I am more creative with my activities than most people ...'

Luke wondered if they had a big dog.

"She asked me if I masturbated, and a lot of other personal things, like how I did it, do I stick my fingers up my ass ... the usual stuff.

"Mom taught me about the different kinds of sexual pleasures and not feeling guilty about masturbating with toys, fruit, vegetables, or humping the bed post. She taught me how to have fun. And how to do it with a partner ... another woman."

"Yeah, your mom was right," Luke said. "My mom goes to church every day, and she is miserable all the time."

Dotty thought it best not to tell Luke too much because she wanted him to meet her mother. There was a lot more ...

They finished their snack at the coffee shop. Dotty had a pussy twitch which induced her to make a suggestion. As Dotty was driving she said, "Luke, sucking your cock in the theatre made me horny. And talking about Mom made me more horny ..." she hesitated, then asked, "Would you mind eating me out for a while? Lick my pussy?" Luke couldn't believe Dotty was a scientist. She sounded like a complete slut.

She pulled the car into the back of a Home Depot parking lot, and turned off the headlights. After adjusting the seats forward, they climbed into the back seat. She laid back and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing panties. He could barely see her pussy.

"I got a better idea," Luke said. Why don't we go back to my place?"

Chapter 3: In Luke's Apartment

As soon as they were in his apartment, Luke got himself a beer while Dottie sat on the couch, watching him with a sinking feeling in her stomach.

He turned around, with his beer in his hand, asked, "What would you like to drink?"

"Surely, you'd rather do something other than have a beer," she said quietly. "Like licking my pussy?" She smiled seductively and licked her lips. She batted her eyes coquettishly.

"I often dreamed of a handsome young man licking my pussy. Especially when I am so aroused that only licking will satisfy me. I used to roll my clitoris between my fingers and it produced the most delicious sensations. But it's the element of surprise that often excites me the most. I stretched it, hoping to make it grow bigger. I had a Spanish girl friend at school whose clitoris was over three inches long.

"Mama used to rub my pussy when I was younger and I was afraid of the dark or strange noises in the house. It had a calming influence on me, and made me feel safe. But as I got older I found I could create my own pleasures by utilizing feathers, or a camel's hair brush used by artists. Or even blowing on my clitoris with an enema bulb.

"I could make my self come by tickling , or rubbing, or barely touching my delicate clitoris. Sometimes by toying with my large nipples.

"I had a classmates in college who was devoted to licking my pussy as it gave her great pleasure to watch me writhe and squirm as I experiences prolonged climaxes. Her English grades were awful, and in return for licking me, I helped her write papers. I was not a lesbian, but I did enjoy a girls soft touch so much more than I could ever experience from any male. Most men consider it as doing me a favor, while women consider it a labor of love.

"And you yourself are so fascinated by the workings of a woman's cunt - her inner and outer labia, like petals of a flower. Or wings of a butterfly."

Luke knelt between her delicious thighs, parting the soft hair between her legs, noting the inner curls were wet with arousal. He used his two fingers to titillate the area close to her clit, then pinched and pulled her clit causing her some pain and pleasure both. He licked her stiff lump alternately softly and then more forcefully, establishing a pulsating sensation that keep her in suspended lust. The thickness of her pubic hair precluded his seeing the steady trickling and expulsion of her juices, but her thighs were wet.

"Now suck on my nipples too. They are very sensitive, especially if you use your tongue lightly then bite them. I feel it directly in my pussy. Would you like to see my nipples? They are very stiff from arousal at the moment ..."

She smiled sweetly and pulled the bottom of her blouse out of her skirt. His eyes followed her hands as she opened each button, and when she removed the blouse, she thought his eyes would pop out of his head. She stood with her back straight and chest out and let him admire her large tits and knew from the way he was looking at them, he didn't see the rest of her.

By now Luke was sitting down. Lifting her straight skirt above her knees, she straddled his legs and cupped her full tits in her palms. She leaned forward and placed first one nipple and then the other between his lips, and he made little gurgling sounds as he sucked on the sensitive extensions.

His mouth was getting to her. She could see his hard cock straining to get out of his pants, and she got even more turned on.

She took her hands from under her tits and let them stand up all by themselves - which they did very well. She caressed his face and ran her fingers through his wavy brown hair as he licked and sucked her tender nipples. She took her tits away from him and backed up. Her skirt was nearly up around her waist, but he was staring at her tits so hard, he didn't seem to be aware that she had legs.

"Hey," he exclaimed, "Where you going? I like sucking your tits! Don't take them away! I thought you were going to let me play with your tits!"

"I'm not leaving," she assured him. "There's more to me than tits. Don't you want to see the rest?"

"Christ, you're really a tease. Sure, show me..."

She unfastened her skirt, worked it over her hips and let it fall to the floor, paused a moment, then pushed her panties down and took a step back and stood proudly before him, wearing only her high heels and hose.

"Damn," he muttered, "What are you hiding in that thick bush?"

"That's for you to find out, if you're interested." He got up, and she took another step back so he couldn't reach her. "Where's your bedroom?"

"Uh, down the hall, on the right," he mumbled.

"If you like what you see, join me," she said. "But you have to get out of those clothes. It's more fun that way."

Without looking, she knew that he was following her like a little puppy dog. She stacked up the pillows on the bed and lay back with her arms under her head, her big tits jutting up from her chest. She flexed her knees and spread her legs so she could watch him between them, and he could get some idea of what she was hiding in her pubic jungle.

Climbing on the bed, he pulled her nude body towards him. He spread her legs. She clutched at the sides of the bed. When he had her where he wanted her, he brought his hands under her thighs and lowered his head until his chin rested atop the thick bush of her mons. "I like hairy cunts," he said.

She blushed. She squirmed her crotch under his jaw. "Am I hairy?"

"You sure are."

Luke was a cunt lover. She moaned and placed both her hands on Luke's head bent over her exposed pussy. He moved into action. He wound his arms around her thighs and pulled them apart. He plunged his mouth down on her pink lipped cunt and immediately found the sensitive bud of her clit.

"Oh, God", she moaned.

He pressed the flat of his tongue against the meat of her cunt. Having Luke with his mouth over her open gash made her shiver. She was completely overcome by the exquisite sensations produced by his lapping.

"Now really lick it," she hissed. "Eat my pussy!"

She felt as if he had a fire in her cunt. She bucked up her hips and mashed her hot, wet hole against his face. She could hear the slurping noises made by his saliva mixed with her own flowing cunt juices. She felt like an animal and loved every moment of it.

"Get undressed," she said.

In his haste to get undressed, Luke fumbled and took more time than if he had slowed down. Finally, he was down to his jockey shorts; they seemed to cause him the most trouble of all, hanging up on one big toe and his stiff prick.

If she had known him better, or if he hadn't looked so serious about the whole matter, Dotty would have laughed out loud. Afraid she would piss him off and he wouldn't eat her, she swallowed her laughter, but she giggled as she watched him stumble and fall onto the edge of the bed before he got rid of his shorts. He crawled onto the bed, stretched out by her side, and went at her tits again.

"Sucking tit can be fun for both of us, Luke dear," she murmured, "but there's a lot more for you to enjoy. Here, try this." She pulled one of his hands from her tits and put it back between her legs, aching to feel his finger on her clit, inside her.

He snatched his hand away, reached over her hip and cupped one of her plump ass cheeks instead, and she rolled toward him and slid one leg between his legs. The top of her thigh pressed against his cock.

She rolled away from his greedy mouth and pushed him onto his back, got on her knees by him and trailed little kisses and licks down his body to his swollen cock.

She pulled his balls up and wrapped her forefinger and thumb around the base of his shaft, pursed her lips and gently blew her warm breath over the head of his cock, licked it delicately, then planted a light kiss on the tiny slit in the end. She gave the head a few tender sucks, licked the shaft all over, around and around, from tip to root and back to the tip, then gave the head a few tender sucks again.

She stretched out on her side with her feet toward his head and opened her legs and said softly, "Eat my hungry pussy, Luke. Get yourself really so excited so your cock will spurt without my help."

12