The Slutty Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still standing there in front of him, her legs slightly apart and her rounded belly thrust forward. He could really smell her, her thick pubic hair escaping from the sides her panties. Sliding her hands up to her tits, she cupped and squeezed them through the flimsy fabric of her bra. Kevin's response was to close his fist around his cock knob, and smear the precum over it. Then he slowly pumped it.

"You're playing with yourself!" she murmured in a weak voice, her eyes riveted on the lewd motion of the boy's hand. Women love to watch a guy when he's wanking.

He grinned at her. "I guess I can't help myself either, Irene!"

"You're a dirty boy!" she teased. "I suppose you want me to strip for you, like the girls in those clubs downtown."

"I wouldn't mind that. Maybe you could just take off your bra and show me your titties ..."

How aggressive he was! She could see the lust in his eyes. With trembling fingers she undid the clasp of her bra and dropped the garment off her tits.

Kevin caught his breath as he gazed at his aunt's fleshy tits. Each melon-like globe was capped with a thick brown nipple that vibrated with the movements of her body. He'd never seen tits as luscious and beautiful as these, not on any of the girls he knew, not anywhere! He'd known all along that his aunt had big jugs, but seeing her naked flesh for the first time was a tremendous thrill.

He had two hands on his cock now, his fingers slowly stroking his foreskin up and down over his cockhead. Irene had eyes for nothing but that rosy fat cockhead, that delicious-looking knob whose slit was oozing clear cock cream. She thought of all the things a woman could do with a cock like that, all the ways to play with it, suck it, and even carefully sit on it. She wondered how much sperm he had in those big hairy balls.

Moving her hands up from her waist, she hefted the weight of her tits, cupped the heavy globes and offered them to him.

"Do you like them?"

His reply was a deep groan as he moved off the sofa and took her in his arms. Lowering his head, he fastened his lips on one of her long nipples and began hungrily sucking at it. He mauled the other tit with his hand, squeezing and fondling and pinching while Irene mewled with pleasure.

The feel of his wet cock pressing against her belly made her tremble. She moved her body against his rigid standard, hesitantly at first, and then with more hunger. Whatever reserve she had was quickly erased by the heady feeling of unbridled lust which filled her mind and body.

"Oh, God, do my other tit!" she crooned. "Suck it hard!"

Kevin immediately moved his slobbering mouth to do what she wanted. The abandoned nipple was left swollen and raw, dripping with his warm saliva. The sensitive spike of flesh tingled in the aftermath of his forceful suction.

She sighed happily when his hands moved to her ass. Having her ass-cheeks mauled by a man's hands had always delighted her. Not to say she didn't appreciate a woman's softer touch.

Kevin rolled her panties down until the full globes of her delicious buttocks were uncovered; he began kneading her voluptuous ass. His fingers slipped further and further into the deep dark crack between her bottom; he rubbed a fingertip over the tight puckered ring of her ass-hole.

Irene blushed as she felt a fresh trickle of cunt fluid leak out of her pussy, dribbling down the insides of her thighs. Was Kevin aware how wet she was? Would he be turned off by her heavy flow? She wanted his mouth down there. Breathing heavily, she pulled his face against her hair-rimmed labia.

He was no novice. He knew what she wanted, and his lapping tongue soon had her gurgling contently. He continued sucking up the emission trickling out of her cunt until her knees were weak; she had to push him away so she could lie down.

"Do me some more, Kevin, I don't want you to stop."

Raising her knees and opening her thighs, she offered him her wide open pink grotto.

"Eat it!" she hissed. "Suck my pussy, darling!"

If he was shocked by her abandonment, he showed none of it. He absorbed the sight of her legs pulled back to give him a lurid display of her cunt and ass-hole. To Kevin it appeared deliciously filthy. He wanted to photograph it, not with a cell phone, but with an 8x10 view camera. He wanted every hair, every glistening pearl of arousal, the interior of her love niche, all of it. She watched as his fist slowly stroked his thick hard cock. He knew she wanted it badly, he could see tears in her eyes.

"Please!" she breathed. She was ready to plunge an ax handle into her cunt. She was burning up.

"Tell me again," he said. "Tell me what you want, Irene ..."

"Please eat me ... my pussy!" she groaned. "Please, honey, I need it badly! It's tingling like crazy. "

Kevin's eyes glittered as he moved into position. He'd had fantasies about lapping his aunt's cunt, but he'd never dreamed they'd come true. Her pussy was just like he'd imagined it -- thick-lipped and fleshy and drenched with juice. He'd sucked pussies before, but never the cunt of an older woman. There was a ripeness about his aunt's cunt that made him almost feverish with lust. Her thick drooping labia glistened as if it had been polished with pussy lacquer. The fat pink knob of her clit throbbed, seeming to cry for mercy. He could see the slick interior of her vagina, her inner labia open, and it was there his tongue probed first.

"UUUNNNNNNGGGHHH!" Irene groaned as Kevin's tongue rimmed her meaty flaps. She felt so completely whorish, lying there with her legs spread open and her nephew's mouth fastened to her gaping hole. It was hard to accept what was happening. So many years had passed since her cunt had had a good sucking by her sister, she'd almost forgotten how marvelous it was! There was something special about the act, something deliciously primitive. She gazed down fondly at Kevin's young head between her thighs. Her legs looked so terribly wanton in tan nylons! It seemed so lewd to have a nineteen-year-old guy sucking her pussy while she wore a garter belt and stockings! She felt like she'd been picked at the bus station by a sailor and was earning a few bucks to buy herself a meal.

"Suck me!" she crooned. "Suck my pussy! Eat me!"

Sliding her hands into her crotch, she pulled her cunt lips wide apart to show Kevin the glistening pink interior of her cunt. It was too much for him. Overwhelmed by the urge to keep sucking his aunt's ripe hairy pussy, he moved his mouth down and began gobbling her sopping wet labia. She climaxed, a small one. She wanted him on her clit.

Irene moaned, bucking and grinding her hips to get the maximum contact with her super-sensitive clit. She grabbed his head, fondled his ears, ran her fingers through his curly dark hair. She wanted very much to watch his lips and tongue working on her cunt, but the position they were in made it difficult; she had to be satisfied feeling his mouth, listening to the sounds he made.

"Did anyone else ever do this to you, Irene? Like I do?"

She thought of her sister, Beth . She had to tell him the truth. "Yes, your mother and I were lovers ..."

He was stunned. Usually guys think of their mother as a mother. Not a cunt lapper.

She didn't come yet, not the way she knew she could come. She wanted a mind blowing orgasm where her body would convulse and quiver for a long time. She thought she would, but then she decided to forego the pleasure, to wait until she had him upstairs in a bed. She gently pushed him away and rose up from the sofa.

His mouth glistening with cunt-juice, Kevin's eyes moved from her tits to her cunt and back to her tits again.

"Did I do something wrong, Irene?"

"Of course not, honey , " she said. "I just thought we'd be more comfortable on a bed."

"Let me suck your tits again before we go upstairs."

"No," she said with a teasing smile. "You get all the goodies in my bedroom. Come along, lover boy!"

It turned her on to act lewd and whorish, to taunt him with the hanging melons of her tits. Hefting the weight of her tits in her hands, she tugged out her long nipples and chuckled at the way he cursed under his breath. Men were so easy to manage -- stick a fat tit in a man's mouth and he turned into a meek little lamb. She was thankful that God had given her heavy, firm breasts, the kind meant to be a playground for fun and games. More than that, her breasts made women salivate; she loved thinking of a women sucking on her nipples.

When Kevin rose up from the sofa, he still had his cock sticking out of the fly of his pants. She hadn't touched him yet, thinking she ought to wait, but now the temptation became too great and she reached out to run her fingers over the slippery knob.

"Oh, that's a nice one!" she crooned, a bit drunk from the wine, and the feel of his fleshy tube in her hand. She milked him gently, not wanting him to shoot too soon, but delighting in how obviously sensitive he was to her tactile stimulation. A large drop of precum oozed out of the slit in his cock. She slowly pulled his foreskin back and forth over the flared rim of his purple knob and looked into his eyes.

"Do you like this?"

"You know I do!" he grinned.

"We shouldn't be doing this. It's a sin."

"Bullshit, Irene!"

"You shouldn't talk like that," she smiled, "but I really don't mind ..."

The lump of male flesh pressed against her face made her giddy. She teased him by plastering little kisses along the lower half of his cock and the top of his balls. She loved jiggling a man's balls with her fingers, probing his eggs and tickling underneath between his balls and his ass-hole.

Kevin groaned when she finally moved her lips up to his bloated cockhead and took half the length of his cock deep in her mouth.

He realized immediately there was something special about the way she worked her mouth on his cock. She was a grown woman, old enough not to have hang-ups about cocksucking, and she did not mind having him see how hungry she was for his prick.

Her eyes closed, her nostrils flared, her lips stretched into a clasping ring, she gradually worked her mouth down to the base of his cock until she had his fat cockhead jabbing at the back of her throat. After the deepest penetration possible, she slowly pulled back, leaving a trail of her saliva on his throbbing cock shaft.

"Oh, Jesus!" he groaned.

He looked down, his eyes feasting on the sight of his aunt's mouth stretched wide by the thickness of his cock. He'd had more than one girl his own age go down on him, but somehow this was infinitely more exciting. His aunt was gluttonous. She sucked hard, moving her mouth up and down his cock shaft, slurping her tongue over his cockhead when she pulled back, squeezing and tugging at his balls with her hand.

Putting his hands on her shoulders, he began gently rocking his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth with a slow rhythm.

Irene 's blood raced with a feverish excitement as she allowed her nephew to take over things and fuck her mouth with his lovely thick cock. She hadn't allowed a man to do that to her since Philip. Thinking of Philip now, she automatically did to Kevin what it had been her custom to do to Philip. Moving her fingers under Kevin's swollen balls, she began probing the tight ring of his ass-hole.

If anyone I know could see me now, they would say I've gone crazy, she thought. There she was, Irene Simpson, wearing nothing but a garter belt, stockings, and high heels, pushing her finger up her nephew's ass while he fucked her mouth with his cock. How wicked was that?

She began fucking his ass-hole with her finger. She could tell by the way he responded that he hadn't had much experience with that sort of thing. The college girls he dated were probably too unsophisticated to be aware of the possibilities of a man's ass-hole. Philip had taught her to finger-fuck his ass-hole, and although in the beginning she had done it for his pleasure, it wasn't long before it became a turn-on for her as well. She enjoyed the power she had over a man when she had a finger up his ass.

Kevin was shuddering and groaning as his cock pumped her mouth and her finger pumped his ass-hole. Irene caught the first vibrations in his balls that signaled he was about to come, and she readied herself by pulling her mouth back and sucking only the knob of his cock.

A moment later, clenching his teeth and groaning, Kevin began pumping spurt after spurt of thick hot cream down her throat.

Mewling with delight, she sucked hungrily on his spewing knob and squeezed his young balls to get all he had to give.

At the end she saved up a mouthful of his cum and rolled it over her teeth and gums to get the full taste of it before finally swallowing it down. When she at last turned her head away from his cock, she blushed at her gluttony for the boy's fresh sweet cum.

Irene wanted very much to take him up to her bedroom now, but the quivering of her pussy distracted her and she could no longer resist touching herself. Continuing to hold his hairy balls in her left hand, she slipped her right hand between her thighs and fingered her meaty cunt lips.

Did she dare masturbate in front of her young nephew? The idea was so shocking and exciting, she found it impossible to resist. Fluttering her fingertips over her drooping cunt lips, she finally pried them open and probed the pulsing mouth of her vagina. She scooped out some thick juice with a fingertip and smeared it over her clit.

"Christ, that is sooooo hot!" Kevin hissed. He gazed down at her, at the way her heavy, big nippled tits hung down like two ripe melons, at the way her juice-coated fingers moved between the lips of her hairy cunt. He'd seen girls bring themselves off, but never a woman like his Aunt Irene . She was so fucking sexy! He remembered the feel of her soft finger up his ass, the way she'd reamed his ass-hole while sucking his cock. The memory slowly hardened his cock again and tightened his balls still cradled in Irene's palm.

"I can't help myself!" Irene moaned. "You don't mind, do you, darling? I need some relief. I'll just have a little come, just a little one to calm me down. Otherwise, I don't think I can make it up the stairs to the bedroom! We're sinners, aren't we, Kevin? We'll roast in hell for this, but I don't care!"

Don't take her seriously; a woman having an explosive orgasm will say anything in the heat of passion. Her tits jiggled as she rubbed herself faster and faster to a climax. First came a series of small shudders, then a rasping moan as the orgasm shook her body. It was over very quick

Chapter 3

Beth hated to fly so she had two choices - either drive or take the bus. Taking the bus wasn't bad unless you had some creepy guy sitting next to you. On the other hand, having a girl keep you company would be fun, but there's no guarantee some wanna-be movie star would be sitting next to you. You might get stuck with a religious fanatic who will want you to give your life to Jesus. Beth had serious doubts about Jesus needing her, so she decided she would drive.

Beth was a delectable lady, not quite as voluptuous as Irene, but with a body that seemed custom made for sex. Kevin was her only child, and she watched him develop into a handsome, intelligent hunk of manhood. It was Irene she was dying to see again. She was two years older than Irene, and was very passionate about life. The restaurant industry was perfect for her; being a pastry chef in a French restaurant gave her creative satisfaction as well as a good income.

Beth's mouth was wide and full, and she had a habit of running her tongue across her moist lower lip in a way that instantly turned men's minds to thoughts of face-fucking. And all that hot, soft flesh was going to be neglected over the weekend of driving, or so Beth assumed.

Rather annoyed at herself for agreeing to speak to a bunch of hopeful restaurant entrepreneurs, Beth threw a change of clothing into an overnight bag. She added some very sexy underwear, thinking it was a waste - - but she didn't have any underwear that wasn't sexy!

She selected her favorite dildo, a 10-inch silicone penis with a bulging knob and ridges down the underside. For want of anything better, she figured she could fuck herself silly with this enormous shaft.

She put on a knit dress that clung to her curves, another waste, she thought. Pausing for a moment, she wondered if it would be wise to get herself off before she left.

She decided not to bother. Fingering herself took the pressure off temporarily. And she knew that she'd be horny all over again by the time she drove the 8 hours to her sister's home in San Jose. She'd wait and give her pussy a good hammering with the silicone cock after she got there.

***

If you check Google Maps, you'd find the time to drive anywhere, whether it's to San Jose or down the street to a Safeway, is under normal circumstances. Normally driving 101 north, with truckers, and tech types who can hardly speak English, you need good insurance -- both auto insurance and life insurance. The speed limit in California is 65 mph, according to the booklet you memorize when you're renewing your license. At this writing, with people sheltered, or living in bunkers, the highways are almost clear. Truckers are euphoric, because they don't have to contend with seniors who can't see the signs, or people from India who leased new cars, but who are used to giving cows the right of way. They drive very slow.

Beth was driving the limit, and had to drive the limit, because CA Highway Patrol had spotted her early, and was escorting her, whether she liked it or not. They alerted each other, and as one turned off to piss, or call his wife, the next trooper would pick up the escort. She always had company, and made good time. She had no intentions of stopping, because she didn't want to chit-chat and then have to have give the guy a blow job. She knew these were young troopers out there on the road. Normally, Rt 101 was a route for Kamikaze troopers.

She arrived in San Jose two hours early, and figured she'd surprise Irene but didn't expect to find Irene in a negligee giving Kevin a blowjob. She brought her son up to respect women and having a woman, especially her sister, suck your cock, was not the proper thing to do. Beth herself had never sucked anyone's cock and as far as that went, had never been fucked much either! There was too much disease going around!

Peeking into the living room picture window, she could see Kevin sprawled out on the sofa, wearing only a white t-shirt. He had a massive erection and it appeared Irene was talking to his cock. She was rubbing his foreskin up and down and smearing precum over his nut, and saying something that made Kevin look like he'd just won the lottery. Beth was hesitant about ringing the doorbell, because it was obvious Kevin might blow at any time.

She sent Irene a text message! Her text said something like "I'm here!!!!" and Irene looked at the door in pure panic. Beth waved in the window at her.

Irene didn't know what to do. Should she keep wanking Kevin, or go to the door, leaving Kevin with a set of blue balls. She gave Beth the 'One minute ' finger and gave herself exactly one minute to get Kevin off. Thank goodness he was close! In reality it took her 35 seconds before Kevin unleashed a volley of spunk that shot three feet in the air, describing a perfect parabola.

"Beth!!!!"

"Irene!!!"

"You made good time! I didn't expect you until dinner time. Around 7 PM ..."

"Yeah, I know. Luckily I had a trooper escort all the way up 101 ..."

Kevin was hurriedly buckling up his jeans. "I can see Kevin wasn't much trouble ..." Beth said as she pretended to give him a stern look.

"Well, it's a good thing you're my sister, I guess. We sorta think alike. Do I have to say something dumb like, 'it's not what it looks like'?