The Slutty Waitress Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot waitress and student start their secret relationship.
5.9k words
4.55
7.3k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam was an unusually attractive and talented high school student. He was captain of the football team and basketball team. He would work out every day after school. He was very dedicated to his studies.

Liam found a job as an assistant manager at the apartment home where he lived in. He never really got to meet any of the residents. His job was only to deliver them their packages when they arrived. He mostly dropped them off and left. He was only allowed inside if the residents needed help with their packages. It was a great job as it allowed him to keep up with his studies while he worked. The most interesting thing about his apartment building was that so many women were there and all of them were attractive. He enjoyed having a good view while he worked.

Liam got up every morning and went to school. He would meet up with his friends, and they would want to hang out at the arcade after school. Stuff like that never fascinates him. He was more interested in sports and weightlifting. Liam was always strong, well-muscled, and had a cut body.

As he arrived at school, he went through his normal day with each of his class activities. After school, he was ready for practice but as he was getting ready to head out to the field, he saw a note saying that practice was canceled. He did not care that much since he was exhausted anyway.

"Hey Liam," a man said from behind him.

"Hey Johnson, what's up man? I guess practice is canceled today. I guess that means you are heading to the arcade.," said Liam

"No way, man. I find something more fun," said Johnson

"There is a place I would like to go. The food is good, and the waitress there is better than anyone can explain. You have to see it to believe it. Come join us."

"No, I have to get back home and hit the books," said Liam.

"You should do the same! Your grades are slipping, man."

"I understand you have to study, but you are going to look back and wish you cut loose occasionally. Just give it a try today. Come with us. I will help you study tomorrow, and I will study with you, promise." said Johnson

"Fine, I will come but tomorrow you will study with me and pick up your grades," said Liam.

"Good, now let's go before she gets off work." Said, Johnson

As Johnson and Liam headed off to the restaurant, Liam was excited. He was going to see the girl that all the guys wanted.

Liam and his friends arrived at the restaurant, they sat at the table they always sat at. "So, where is this waitress," Liam said as he looked through the menu. He kept looking up and hoping to see her.

One of his friends said, "Don't worry, she always comes to this table. It's why we always sit here, and from the angle when she works at the other table, we might get to see something else," as he grinned. He was obviously talking about her ass.

As someone stood next to the table, Liam heard her say, "You guys are back again! This is the 4th time this week,"

As Liam looked up, he was absolutely shocked. The waitress was amazingly beautiful. She was dark-skinned. She had big brown eyes that you could lose yourself in, and silky dark brown hair ran past the middle of her back. She had big full lips and a cute button nose. She had huge breasts that you could bury your face in. She had a huge ass that made Liam wondered how she even put this sexy tight outfit on.

The outfit was very tight around her body making her breast stand out. The black outfit clearly would ride up as she bent over, but not enough to reveal her ass. As she took the orders, Liam never took his eyes off her. As she brought the drink, Liam could see her nipples through the outfit. She wasn't wearing a bra. Liam thought of what it would be like to see her nude. He instantly got hard and was glad his friend brought him here today.

As Liam was waiting for his meal, he decided to go to the bathroom. He accidentally bumped into the waitress and almost knocked her down. Luckily, he caught her before she fell. He set her back up and said, "Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going,"

"No, it's my fault," said the waitress

"I haven't been focused all day." She said as she looked into his eyes.

Liam began to want to hold her and kiss her. He needed to keep control over himself. He did not want to be that guy. The more he looked at her, the more he wanted her. He wanted to make her belong to him. He wanted to hold her and have her hold him back. He had to focus on something else, like her name tag, he thought.

"Mia, that's a cute name," he said as he tried to distract himself."

Mia blushed a little and said, "Thank you. I never really liked it. If you like it, then maybe it's good."

Liam laughed as he said, "I love that name. It's so cute. I wish I could meet someone named Mia."

Mia said, "Well, now you have. Is there something I can help you with?"

"No, I was just going to the bathroom," said Liam.

Mia pointed and said, "It's right back there."

As she walked away, Liam said, "Hey, wait..."

She turned and said, "Yes, what is it."

"Just wanted to tell you... I want you to have a wonderful day," said Liam

She blushed then smiled and said, "Thank you," and then went back to work.

When Liam came back to the table, his food was already there. It looked delicious, and Mia even looked better than she did earlier. She seemed to be smiling a lot more. Liam was amazed at how much more beautiful she was when she smiled. Every time she looked at Liam, she smiled a little bit more.

As he finished up his meal while having a hard-on the entire time, he said thank you to Johnson, "Thanks for letting me cut loose with a little bit of eye candy. You need to study with me tomorrow so don't forget."

Liam grabbed the money and dropped a 150-dollar tip which was seven times more than the meal. He said, "That might make her day a little better."

Johnson said, "Don't worry, I won't forget. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Can you imagine what it would be like to be with her? I bet she's really really good in bed - even if she isn't good in bed, I would just like to fuck that body for a single night. She will be off work in an hour, should I wait outside for her?"

Liam said, "You do you. I'm going to go to work. I don't want to be late."

As Liam left, he saw Johnson was leaving too. Liam figured he wasn't going to wait for Mia yet. Liam rushed off to work, he did not want to be late.

Mia watched him through the restaurant window, "He's quite cute and really nice," she said to her friend Vanessa who stood next to her. "What do you think Vanessa?"

"He's hot but young. His friends come here every day to stare at you. He seems like a good guy though. Plus, the tip he left you." said Vanessa.

Mia was about to get off work. She cleaned the table and collected the tips, then went to the changing room to fit back into her regular clothes. As she got dressed, her friend said, "So, if he comes back. What are you going to do?"

"What do you mean? He is a customer. I guess I would say thank you, and that's it," said Mia.

Vanessa said, "If I were you, I would take him back to the kitchen and bang him in the secluded corner, in the back alley, or the freezer whichever one works for him"

Mia says, "Tempting, but I can't do that. I don't know anything about him. I may be a slut, but I'm not going to be marked a rapist either."

"He's a kid. He will do anything if he thinks it involves sex," said Vanessa.

Mia zipped up her tube top, buttoned up her skirt, and said, "If I see him again, I may try something, but not while I'm at work. Anyway, I'm going home."

"Have a good night," said Vanessa.

As Mia was walking back to the apartment, she thought it would be nice to see him again. As she arrived at her apartment, she said to herself, "Home sweet home." She walked up to the 5th floor, went inside, laid down on the bed, reached up her skirt, and slid off her thong. She began fingering herself. She began to moan as she hit her favorite spot. She began to pick up the pace of her finger and rub in smooth circles. She began to get more wet than she already was. She moaned, "Ahh... more... give me more... almost there... Oh, Liam." She came as her juices went all over the bed. She said, "That's a record! I never cum that fast. Why am I this horny? Maybe it was just one of those days. Why did I just finger myself to Liam? He is just one of those perverted guys who like to stare at me. To be fair, I don't mind them staring, it turns me on. Oh, I'm such a slut." As she patted herself on her head.

At that moment, the phone rang. "Hello," Mia said as she picked up the phone.

"Hello, is this Mia?" said the man on the other line.

"Yes, this is she," said Mia.

"Yes, Mia. Our office received your package late in the evening. It is quite heavy. I could send it up tonight if you would like or tomorrow if you are busy."

"No, I'm free now. Please bring it up, but I am going to need someone to help me bring it inside," said Mia.

"That's fine! Just open the door when he arrives," the man said as he hung up.

As Mia hung up the phone, she wondered what the package was, she forgot what she ordered. Was it the new clothes or was it something else? Either way, she needed the person to bring it in.

As she heard a knock, Mia was happy to see what her new items were. She went to the door, she opened it and saw a man who was bringing her a package. "Liam," she said. She was shocked to see him again "What are you doing here?"

"Mia," he said, "I'm the assistant manager delivering this item to this room number. Are you the new tenant?"

"Yes, please come in," said Mia. "You can place that down in the living room with the other boxes."

As he placed the package next to other moving boxes, he notice that she had a rack of clothes in the living room, but not exactly the clothes you would wear just anywhere.

As he was getting ready to leave, Mia said, "Please sit here with me. We can drink together."

"I'm not sure, I should. I'm underage," said Liam with a strange look.

"Yes, your 18, right? That's why it's soda for you and wine for me. Come on, don't make me drink alone. If you would like alcohol, I won't tell." Mia smiled the way she did at the restaurant. It made Liam so happy. He had no choice but to stay.

"I'll stick with the soda," said Liam with a smile.

As she brought the drinks, she said, "Can you wait right here for a few minutes? I'll be right back." while picking up the box.

"Sure," said Liam as she went to the bedroom.

Liam wondered what she was doing. Why she didn't ask him to take it to the bedroom in the first place? He wasn't sure what she was doing. As he began to drink his soda, he looked at the wine and wanted to drink it. He had to go back to work as soon as he could. He began to become turned on as he could smell her in the apartment, and it smelled great. He could smell Mia as if she was standing right next to him, almost as if she masturbated right beside him.

As he heard her come out of the bedroom, he was about to say he had to go back to the office, but that thought instantly left his mind as she entered the room. She was wearing something so sexy.

She asked, "So what do you think the outfit?" She was wearing a crop top that had buttons all the way up. The crop top was very tight around her body. Liam realized she wasn't wearing a bra again. He could see her nipples through it. She was also wearing what he can only describe as a booty skirt with lace tying it up from the side. As she spun around, he saw that her ass wasn't completely covered. Whether she knew it or not, he was harder than he was before. "This outfit is the one I just received from a café. I ordered the smallest one but I think it's a bit tight. What do you think?" she asked as she slowly showed her ass again.

Liam couldn't stop staring at her. Mia noticed how big his eyes were, and it turned her on. It made her want to fuck him.

Liam said, "You look amazing. I can't believe how amazingly beautiful you are, just like earlier today." He realized he said too much.

"I'm glad you like it," she walked up to him, grabbed his hands, and placed them on her ass. She said, "I'm glad you think I'm beautiful." She kissed him long and passionately. She wanted him to stay there with her all night.

Once they stopped kissing, he said, "I should get back to work." He was nervous to leave even though he wanted to stay.

She said, "No, you can't. I'm just dying for a good fuck right now. I want you to stay with me as long as you can." She couldn't resist it. She began to reach down his pants and pulled his dick out.

Liam was excited that she was taking the lead and was sucking his dick. He was surprised at how good she was at it. She kept sucking without any hesitation. As his penis got so wet and slippery, she managed to stick it between her tits without even taking off her shirt. Liam said, "Oh, it feels so good in between your tits."

She said, "I'm glad you like it." She started to lick the tip of his dick and his precum. She wanted his dick inside of her so badly. She continued to suck his dick and squeezed her tits together tight. Her button popped off as he was cumming in between her tits. It shot in her face as she opened her mouth. She tried to get as much cum in her mouth as she could. She said, "It's a nice big load, and super yummy." She said as she swallowed it all.

As she took off her top, she said, "Don't think I'm done with you yet." She lifted her skirt, she wasn't wearing any panties either. As she sat up close to his face, she said, "I want you to lick me."

Without any hesitation, Liam grabbed her hips and pulled her close. He began to lick her really hard like he was very thirsty. All he could focus on was her pussy. She began to go wild. "Oh, yes! Right there! Oh my god! You're so good! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh, give me more! Give me more! Oh, you feel amazing. I want your dick inside of me!" she began to shout as she came on his face. Even though her pussy flooded, he kept licking as she kept Cumming.

After she fell over from feeling too good, she said, "That was amazing."

Liam said, "It really was."

She said, "Let's take this to the bedroom." As they both stood up, she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him. She began to make out with him as he carried her into the bedroom. Once she got down, she pushed him down on the bed and said wait one second.

She went into the closet. Liam could hear her moving, and a minute later she came out in a new sexy slave outfit. Mia said, "I am here to serve you, master. Please do whatever you want to me. I will be your slave. Use me as your pleasure tool and your personal cum dumpster. Use me however you want to, master" as she crawled on top of him and began to make out with him. Liam figured, she probably enjoyed a role-play where she was his servant, and he was the master.

Liam flipped her over and said, "I will use you right now so spread your legs and allow me to fuck you" As she opened her legs, he rammed his penis inside. His penis was so hard. It went in deeper than it had ever gone before. Liam began to think that she makes an excellent fuck buddy. Do I want this to be a Permanent thing or is this a one-time thing for her?

Mia wrapped her legs around him again and said, "Do it! Fuck me! Cum inside of me! I want it inside of me. Finish inside of me. Please cum inside of me." As Liam began to cum, she shouted in pleasure and said, "I can feel it pumping inside me."

As Liam took his penis out, he saw that she had semen pouring out of her pussy onto the bed. He was still so hard so she said, "Still hard? I know how I can finish you off for good" as she went back into the closet dripping semen the entire way.

She changed clothes again. Liam had no idea what she was planning to change into now. He lay down on the bed and began to wonder what his friends would think if they knew what he was doing. She said, "Hold on, it's a little bit tighter since you pumped your semen in me."

Liam said, "I'm sorry for that."

She said, "Don't ever apologize for cummings inside me." She came out of the closet in her waitress uniform, Liam could not take his eyes off her. She said, "I know you like this one, I saw you and all your friends. You all had raging hard cocks."

"I can explain," said Liam.

"Explain what," said Mia

"I liked it. It made me want to fuck. It was so hard to focus on work while I could feel your eyes all over me. I wanted you so much." she came over and spread her legs over him. It made her uniform ride up and reveal her dripping wet pussy. She pulled him up to her and began to kiss him. Then, she said, "Sometimes, I don't wear panties underneath my uniform. I always hope someone can see it."

"Do you think I was wearing anything under my clothes today?" She said as she kissed him long and passionately. He could hear her moaning while they were locked together by the lips. She stopped and said, "I wasn't wearing anything, did you see?"

Liam said, "I noticed, but no one else did. It made me so hard, I wanted to do you at the restaurant. I would have done you right there on any of the tables if you wanted to."

Mia said, "I wanted to. I had no idea you wanted to as well." As they began to fuck, she couldn't believe what they had said to each other. They both wanted to fuck each other in a random place. That way, they would belong to each other. She began to feel amazingly good while fucking him. She ripped open her top uniform, sending the button catapulting through the air. Her breasts fell out, they started to bounce up and down as his dick went in and out of her. She said, "I belong to you."

Liam was surprised at what she said. He knew she was serious so he said, "You belong to me, and I belong to you. We are meant for each other, Mia. I am yours now and forever."

Mia was so happy. She said as she fucked him, "Make me carve the shape of your penis inside of me. So only your penis can satisfy me."

Liam began to thrust harder. She was feeling better than ever.

Liam said, "I'm about to cum."

"Do it inside again. I want to feel you shoot it deep inside. Oh, I love fucking. I want more," said Mia as she began to cum uncontrollably, at that exact time, Liam came inside of her.

After they had finished, she could feel the semen overflowing inside her.

Liam said, "I think, I filled your pussy. It is flowing out like a river."

Mia said, "Let me clean you off" As she began to suck him clean, she could taste his semen and herself off him. She realized he was done, he wasn't getting hard anymore. She was done too. If he wanted to continue, she would. It's amazing that his stamina could go that many times. She forgot what it was like to have such a young fresh dick inside her. She can still feel his semen pouring out of her and his body pressed against hers.

Liam lay down on the bed. He was completely relaxed, he had everything he wanted; a job, money, successful grades, being accepted to any college he wants, and most important a beautiful girl sucking on his dick.

"I do have a question. Why do you have so many different uniforms? They all are sexy and soft," said Liam

She stopped sucking his dick for a minute and said, "I have all these uniforms from different jobs I had over the years. I bought a few of them over time. It is just much more fun to have sex in these and role-play. It is more exciting than just being naked and fucking"

"I get it. You did it to increase your level of excitement, making it easier to cum for you," said Liam.

"Sometimes, but when I have a partner like you, I don't need any extra excitement. I do believe this is the best sex I have ever had. I think I want you to... Never mind," said Mia before she went back to sucking his dick.

After Mia was done sucking the cum off his dick, she swallowed it all. She laid down in bed with Liam and held him. She said, "Thank you for doing this with me. You don't need to go back to work right? If you want, you can spend the night."

12