The Smut Vault

Story Info
Two artists owned by a studio plot their escape through porn.
4.9k words
4.75
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts extended f/f mutual masturbation and edging, along with a range of other sexual imagery, including m/f and m/m interactions and some light (and quite silly) BDSM. It involves implied sexualization of family-friendly media, but all characters involved are over the age of 18 and consenting. For the reading pleasure of interested adults only.

***

By accepting employment as a creator with Everyone Everywhere Entertainment, Inc. (hereafter referred to as "EEE"), the applicant acknowledges that any thoughts the applicant generates during the course of this employment, in or out of working hours, whether intentionally or unintentionally, are the property of EEE. Applicant waives all rights to control the use of these thoughts, or to profit from them in any way other than the agreed-upon salary.

Applicant attests to possessing all qualifications for the position, including:

  • Secure neurorecorder with high-speed transponder.

  • Integrated holoprojector, generation 4 or better.

At no time will EEE be responsible for providing or maintaining any of the above on the applicant's behalf.

To confirm your understanding of and agreement to these terms, look directly into the sensor.

The day Cam first put her retinal scan to the EEE contract had been the happiest of her life.

She had read and understood the terms. She didn't love them, but it was all standard stuff, and she would have willingly gouged her eyes clean out if that was what it took to get on staff as a creator at EEE, or anywhere, really.

Today was the second happiest day of her life. Today, she had been assigned to collaborate with Ember Kincaid, the visionary behind the Broom City series.

During the days in between -- all three thousand six hundred and two of them -- happiness had been increasingly difficult to come by. Nothing about Cam's work for EEE had matched up to the thrill of being chosen for it, but the chance to work on this one project might justify her entire misbegotten career.

Cam had forgotten she could feel as excited or anxious as she did now, sitting in a coffee shop of Ember's choosing, across from the legend herself. Some of that feeling probably had to do with the designer stimulants this place blended in with their espresso shots. After two sips of her latte, Cam knew she wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight, but she embraced the thought. Tonight wasn't for sleeping. Tonight was for ideas.

"You... I... I'm a really big fan," Cam struggled to break the silence after several minutes of staring and sipping.

"Fan of what?" Ember asked.

"Oh, well, Broom City, of course."

"Of course," said Ember, with a sardonic twitch of her pierced eyebrow. "Everyone loves Broom City."

"Not just that though," Cam backpedaled. "Everything you've done."

"You mean, everything I've done for EEE?"

"Yeah," said Cam. "What else would I mean?"

Ember returned to her coffee without answering. Cam watched with fascination the way she was able to drink so neatly and effortlessly in spite another piercing on the right side of her lower lip.

She had one in her septum too, and long rows along her ears.

A generation ago, most employers would have forbidden such assertions of self-ownership. Nowadays, corporations like EEE seemed content to allow their creators quiet, out-of-the way control of their bodies, if it meant they could attract more of them to sign over their minds.

Ember had turned her appearance into a work of art as counter to EEE's sensibilities as possible. Even in her slouchy hooded jacket, with her short hair uncombed and brown roots showing through her chosen shade of blue, she had an intoxicating aura of intention about her.

Cam had never taken advantage of that kind of freedom herself. She had no mods, cosmetic or functional, other than what the job required. She was dressed in her usual combo of button-down blouse and pencil skirt. Her hair was long, blonde, and heat-flattened, her makeup designed to widen her eyes and make her resemble the cute characters she worked on, as much as a living being could.

She wondered what it must be like to have the confidence to change things so visible, so lasting, and trust your own guess at whether you would like them better after than before.

"Director Green says your work's gotten stale," said Ember, after a moment's thought.

"Yeah, well, that's what happens when he vetoes every new idea I bring him," said Cam. "Or twists it and shaves it down to the same shape as everything else he's ever approved. Green loves stale. He just doesn't like me."

"But you are feeling stale?" Ember pushed.

"As last week's donuts," Cam admitted, and leaned forward across the table. "How do you do it? Get them to actually use an idea like Broom City, I mean. If I pitched a story about sisterhood, I'd get a lecture about how it's not cost-effective, because girls are empathetic enough to follow any protagonist, and boys will only accept one who looks like them." She rolled her eyes. "Or maybe they'd schedule me to work on one of their approved 'girl stories' about one isolated woman proving herself. But you, you made something. How--"

"Easy," Ember answered. "You just wait until the company decides that the girls in the audience are starved enough for something different that they're temporarily profitable to throw a bone to. Then, they harvest that bone by grabbing one of your ideas and stripping all the flesh from it."

Cam felt the awe in her chest deepen. "If that was the stripped version, what was it like to start with?"

Ember evaluated her for a moment longer, then smirked. "Well, they weren't sisters, to begin with."

Cam smirked back as the understanding set in. "Oh."

"Would you like to see some of the original concept?" Ember asked.

Cam nodded. "Very much."

Ember activated the holoprojector mounted to her collarbone and adjusted the beam to produce a bubble of light on the table between them, only a little larger than her fist. Inside that bubble, she visualized the two co-heroines of Broom City into existence.

They were rendered, as always, in EEE's mandatory visual style -- clearly adult humans, yet with mathematically cute, doll-like faces, designed to elicit protectiveness and attachment. Cam could follow that template in her sleep.

A scene played out. It was the one with the love-pledge between the two women, who had never really felt like sisters to Cam, if she was honest, with their different complexions, close ages, and easy, rivalry-free affection. This time, instead of joining pinkies, they joined lips.

"More?" Ember asked. "Past this point, it's not appropriate for 'Everyone, Everywhere.' And that's me talking, not Green."

Cam compulsively checked over her shoulder. The coffee shop was nothing like the open-concept collaborative spaces in the EEE office building, and she was beginning to understand the appeal of its high-backed booths, flashing menu lights, blaring music, and touchscreen ordering system. It would take a lot for anyone to discern what they were doing here.

"I want to see it," she said.

Ember closed her eyes briefly, moving them under their lids as she summoned the next images.

One of the Broom City women reached for the laces of the other one's dress.

"Keep watching," Ember instructed, low and direct, as the dress slipped down to reveal perfect, fully detailed breasts. Naked breasts weren't supposed to exist in the same world with those mathematically cute faces, yet they fit together seamlessly. "Focus on the images while I talk. Whatever you do, don't think about anything I say without also thinking about those precious broom girls making graphic, carnal love."

"What--"

"Shh," Ember stopped her. "Don't interrupt an explanation to ask for what you're already getting."

Cam listened in electrified silence, watching one woman's mouth find the other's nipples.

"Do you know what happens to all the sexually explicit thoughts creators have while under contract with EEE?" Ember asked.

"They go into the smut vault," answered Cam.

"Yes," said Ember. "Their own, separate, vast archive, just for all the dirty, filthy things that aren't worthy of Everyone, Everywhere. The thoughts never die -- the company doesn't throw anything away -- but the chance of them ever being seen by human eyes is almost zero. The algorithm sorts them away instantly, so the executives can focus on sifting through what they might find usable. And if anyone ever does access the smut, it's usually someone sneaking in and picking a recording at random, to masturbate to in a quiet corner with the sound off. Someone with no motivation ever to tell anyone else about it."

Both Broom City women were naked now. One had mounted her signature flying broom and was teasing the polished front handle of it along the other woman's pussy, preparing to slide it in.

"Dirty thoughts are the next best thing to privacy," said Ember.

"I guess they would be," Cam said neutrally, watching the receiving woman toss her head back with delight as the broom-wielding one began to thrust.

"I'm tired," said Ember. "You take over. Keep us in the vault."

Cam searched her own work for comparably forbidden potential. It was unsettlingly easy, like kicking over a carefully constructed sandcastle wall and letting the tide flow in.

She activated her projector, narrowed its beam as Ember had to form a little globe between their coffee cups, and summoned the image of a sentient dragon in flight. Zooming in on its back, she presented two characters who had never canonically met. One was the hero's dragon-taming, daredevil love interest, the other his sweet, nurturing, very dead sister.

Cam had always thought the two of them would get along, and they certainly were now.

Riding completely naked through the sky, they held each other's hands for balance and lowered themselves onto the conical scales that stuck up out of the dragon's back in two neat rows.

Each of the women settled onto a scale and slowly, carefully, eased it deeper into her ass.

Ember deactivated her own projector and watched with solemn approval.

"I requested you for collaboration," she said, staring at the image.

"Why?" asked Cam

"I could see pieces of the kind of person you are in your work."

"Really?" Cam's heart did a bittersweet dance. "I can't."

"Tiny ones," Ember acknowledged. "But once I took an interest in you, management let me take a closer look at your thought archive. Creating a flagship property for them does come with a few perks."

Cam winced. Her thoughts had not belonged to her for most of her adult life, but this still felt like she'd been handed a disadvantage. Her projector sputtered for a moment, trying to give form to the uncomfortable feeling of exposure, before she sharpened the image again.

The women on the dragon were still firmly holding each other's hands and gazes, blending cooperation with competition over who could stretch themselves the farthest, and get closest to the scales' wide bases.

"I know what you're like," said Ember. "I know that you're full of potential, and frustration, and enough repressed depravity to keep us off the radar all night long."

"Okay..." Cam said slowly. "But what good does that do? We have to come up with a pitch that EEE will actually use, or we're just talking to ourselves. Not that that's not fun, but if you just wanted to be friends, you could have asked. You requested me to help make something important. Something specific."

"Yes," said Ember, turning on her projector to take over. "Do you like men, by the way?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure," said Cam.

Ember's projector bubble formed another of her famous characters, a woman with impossibly long hair. Her roguishly cute boyfriend sat naked in the chair in front of her. Under the EEE stylebook, his maleness manifested as a larger nose, flatter chin, and the faintest of shadows outlining where his facial and chest hair might grow.

Contrary to the EEE stylebook, this version of him had a raging erection, lovingly depicted down to its raised veins.

The woman skipped around him, tossing sections of hair around him limbs, his torso, his neck, binding him in place with increasingly intricate loops and knots.

"Is hiding in the smut vault some sort of meditation you use to shake the discouragement? So you can keep coming up with decent material?" asked Cam.

Ember shook her head. "They get good material from me, as good as they're willing to accept, because when you're humming and sparking and alive from doing something that works, you can't help daydreaming. Sooner or later, they're bound catch some bits and pieces that they like enough to harvest and repackage in a lesser form, but that's not important. What's important is what it distracts them from."

"Which is?" Cam whispered.

Ember stared contemplatively into the light on the table, where the woman was tightening a braid around the man's neck and beginning to polish his erection with a ticklishly soft lock of hair.

After a few moments, she said, "Your turn."

"You've studied my unedited mind," Cam pointed out. "Are five more minutes of watching my characters fuck going to change how much you trust me?"

Ember snorted. "Fair enough. Do it anyway, though. I don't want to split my focus more than necessary."

Cam brought up a pair of adventurers from Confection Kingdom, both men. One of them had been frosted all over, from the neck down, like a prize-winning cake. The other one, still dressed in his usual gumdrop-studded overalls, cracked a red liquorice whip once in the air for practice, and then began applying it to his friend, slicing away the spectacular swirls of sugar to bring his naked skin into view, one section at a time.

Staring hard at the swings of the whip as they worked their way toward the frosted man's crotch, Ember tapped a button behind her right ear, next to the maintenance panel for her neurorecorder. A transparent chip the size of her thumb ejected from a well-hidden slot.

"Is that--"

"Keep your eyes on the cake man," Ember reminded her. "Yes, it's a local storage drive. Yes, they're illegal, shut up. Do you know the Trash Compactor?"

"The underground porn channel?" said Cam. "I know of it."

"It's not just a porn channel," Ember whispered. "It's a community."

"I... have no idea what you mean."

"It's an outlet, a communication network, and a support system," Ember explained. "Everyone who contributes gets a cut of the money their piece brings in. And I don't mean five percent, I mean fifty. The other fifty, plus whatever we decide to donate, goes to group projects. Buying up land, supplies. Funding our other operations."

"Other operations?"

"We're working on something big right now," said Ember, watching the frosting-streaked doll of a man take a lash right to the head of his erect cock. "If we can pull this off--"

"If you can pull what off?"

This time it was Ember who checked over her shoulder, before looking back to the table.

She refocused her projector, taking over for Cam with an image of a braless centaur woman being transformed into a human in a shower of magic sparkles. The former centaur explored her new human vulva with tentative fingers and an expression of wonder on her face.

"We're going to steal the CEO's private hospital," Ember whispered.

"The CEO of EEE?" asked Cam.

Ember nodded.

"How do you steal a hospital?"

"Not the building," said Ember. "But most of the staff, some of the equipment."

"Doesn't the CEO live on the east coast?"

"Hence the scale of the op. We have to relocate over thirty people across multiple state lines, get them set up in one of our bases, and prove that we can take care of them."

"In return for--"

"All kinds of medical care," said Ember. "But most importantly, neurorecorder jailbreaking. With their help, people like us will have the option of disappearing from our employers' systems, instantly. One day you're an EEE creator, the next, you're a ghost. No exit exams to check that you're not escaping with 'company property.' No begging to have your thought stream into the archives turned off."

Cam let out a whistle, watching the ex-centaur woman slide her fingers inside experimentally, blissfully, inside herself.

"I've been assigned to send the instructions for the caravan to find us," said Ember. "If I stop thinking about sex for one moment while I'm doing it, EEE will find out, and all our work will be for nothing. I can't do it alone. Two people can keep each other on task much better than one."

"So, you need me to keep you horny?"

"Every minute. Every second. Can you do that?"

There was no debate. Even if Cam had not been suffocating at EEE, this was the request she had been living to answer.

Cam reactivated her projector, determined to keep her next turn going for as long as she could, to let Ember know what mental stamina she could expect. She called upon image after image in a machine gun volley.

Two semi-humanoid robots, one with its data probe in the other's port, rocking back and forth with rapturous beeps and flashes.

The woman from that psychedelic bit of nonsense she'd worked on a few years ago, growing fractal vulvas all over her skin, and frolicking through a garden of dancing penises, all of them smiling and eager to please.

The incredibly boring main couple from last season's romantic epic, sandwiching the other man, the one who rounded out their love triangle, between them. The woman gasped with joy, more expression than she'd ever been allowed to show in the actual story, with the two men stacked on top of her, one inside the other inside her.

In a split second when Cam sensed an oncoming lull in her ideas, she looked up at Ember, and a different pair of figures appeared on the table.

They followed the same template of cuteness that Cam's mind now used as automatically as her native language, but they were not from any existing EEE property.

One wore a hooded jacket and an assortment of piercings no EEE character had ever been allowed.

The other wore a blouse and pencil skirt.

The one in the skirt kissed the one in the jacket, unfastened her jeans, and descended to her knees to offer to lick her.

The real, full-sized Ember smiled and projected back the same image, merging the two fields of light.

"Do you want to come home with me?" Ember asked.

"Yes," Cam nodded. "Definitely."

#

Ember's studio apartment was in the exact center of a glass skyscraper, and was the only room on its floor that was completely windowless. Cam wondered if she lived there so she could donate more to the movement, or if she had chosen to forego a view of the city lights, digital billboards, and passing aerial traffic in favor of greater privacy.

Sitting next to Ember on the fold-out couch, with her projector pointed at the clearest patch of floor, Cam spun an image of a young woman in a checkered dress, skipping along a brightly painted road. Her skirt bounced up and down with each step, making clear that she was wearing nothing underneath it.

"We're taking people on a road trip, right?" Cam asked, careful to keep her mind on the image while she spoke. "So, I figure, start with a classic road trip story, and tweak it from there?"

"Yeah, that's good," said Ember, watching the stylized woman as if her life depended on that cute, round, half-hidden ass. "I'm just thinking how to do this."

Cam put her arm tentatively around Ember.

Ember much less tentatively grabbed Cam's hand and pushed it under her shirt to her breast.

12