The Snatching Game 02: Road Trip

Story Info
Wife changes consensual non-consent game again.
7.3k words
2.55
9.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Road Trip

This is a continuation of Cheryl, Steve and their friends. I would recommend reading the first story but it is summarized here.

=======

A couple months after their last game play, Cheryl and Steve were having coffee before heading off to work. It was a Thursday morning, Cheryl had been informed she was to be the charge nurse in the ER again at the last moment. Steve had to drive about three hours away to a machine shop near the state line to pick up some new equipment. Joe, his friend from work was expected to pull into the drive at any time and would ride with him. As Steve topped off their coffee cups, he heard Joe's truck pull into the driveway, then back out onto the curb. Steve opened the door from the kitchen into the garage and motioned for him to step in.

About a year earlier, Steve and Cheryl began acting out one of Cheryl's fantasies of being 'kidnapped' and forced to sexually satisfy her 'attackers'. They called it the Snatching Game. After months of discussion and role play, they had asked Joe to help, and with the understanding that he was going to have sex with Cheryl, who he had quietly lusted for over the several years that he and Steve had been friends, he readily accepted.

Neither guy wanting to be too rough, their first game was almost comical, the guys were so gentle that there really wasn't much force. While Cheryl didn't really want lots of pain, she was frustrated enough that she started to direct them on what she wanted them to do. She half joked that it was the first kidnapping in history where the victim had to tell the kidnappers what to do and how to force her into sex. A few weeks after their first attempt, the second one went much better. Since then, Steve had talked two other friends, both who worked for a machine shop Steve had previously managed, into playing their game as well. Steve and Cheryl found that at this point in their marriage, sharing came easily and was incredibly erotic for both of them.

The last time they played the game, Steve had asked Mike, one of the guys he used to work with, to help out. As soon as they had snatched Cheryl from the parking lot of a club, bound and placed in the trunk of the car, two police cruisers swooped in and stopped them. The officers 'arrested' Steve and Mike initially - or so they were led to believe. Cheryl had actually talked to a couple officers who regularly brought arrestees into the ER for treatment into interjecting into their game. The officers took Mike and Steve back to the station and strip searched them, claiming they needed their clothes in case there had been a rape. Meanwhile, the two officers, later joined by a third, had sex with Cheryl in one of the interview rooms, while Steve and Mike sat outside of the room, handcuffed to a bar. They could see just enough through the windows of the room to suspect what was going on. Shortly after two of the officers fucked her and she gave the third officer a blowjob, one of the officers walked her out and took her home. The other two officers soon told the two men that they were not going to be charged and drove them back to Steve and Cheryl's house, where she met them at the door, grinning. She related the entirety of her plans at that point, how she had arranged the whole new aspect into their game. She then led both men upstairs to the bedroom.

=======

Joe walked into the kitchen as Cheryl stepped out of the hallway bathroom. As she walked past him, she stopped and gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. He returned the hug, and asked when they were going to get together again.

Cheryl looked at Steve, then back to Joe and said, "I've been thinking it should be soon. I have another 3-day weekend next week, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. But I also get off early on Friday since that's a holiday and Jamie and I are splitting the shift. She owes me 4 hours from the other day when I covered for her to leave early to meet her husband for their anniversary. So, if it works for both of you, maybe we can start as soon as you guys can get away and get showered next Friday."

Joe and Steve glanced at each other, and nodded. "Works for me." Joe said. Steve agreed and said they could be ready around 5-6pm.

"But no funny - not so funny - business this time!" Steve said. He had filled Joe in on all of the drama with the police involvement last time. Although he was a little salty about the whole embarrassing situation at the time, he and Cheryl had had the two main officers, Shaun and David over for a cookout and swimming in their pool. Shaun was married but both he and his wife would occasionally engage in outside sexual activities with the knowledge of their partner. It was actually Shaun's wife Darla who had suggested getting the surveillance videos from the police station downloaded onto DVDs capturing the sex Cheryl had with the officers, and the angst shown by Steve and Mike. That led to Cheryl also giving a blowjob to the third officer, Andrew, who was in charge of all of the electronic monitoring and radio equipment. Steve soon warmed to both Shaun and David, and even scored a nice blowjob himself from Darla while they all watched the DVD.

"Why, I wouldn't think about doing any such thing." Cheryl smiled and picked up her travel mug Steve had filled with coffee. She gave him a deep kiss and walked out to her car and left for the hospital. Steve and Joe downed their cups, rinsed them in the sink, and grabbed their own travel mugs and left in Steve's pickup truck, leaving Joe's vehicle parked on the curb out in front of the house.

=========

The next Tuesday, Joe picked Steve up at the house to go for a few beers. Cheryl waived at the two as they left in Joe's pickup, she said she was planning on going to the gym. It was a little later in the evening than she normally went, but since the gym was open until 11:00pm, she would take advantage of the time Steve and Joe would be gone. It would give the two men time to plan out a little bit of their strategy for their next Snatching Game coming up on Friday. Since they were only going to work until noon, they figured they could get an early start.

Cheryl used the time to work her own plans into place as she worked out.

On Friday, Steve and Joe had their tools put away and walked out of the shop around 12:15pm. Steve asked Joe to meet him at the big gun show going on that weekend at the county fairgrounds They could meet up around 2:30pm and check out all of the booths and maybe pick up some ammo. That would also ensure that Steve was out of the house in plenty of time for Cheryl to come home, shower and head out to a club. She didn't want him to know how she was dressed ahead of time. As usual, she would text him the location of the club she chose, and give him an approximate time she would want to leave, giving him enough time to get into place. Joe agreed, saying he had recently bought a new pistol and was needing more ammo for it, as well as a better holster. They could probably grab a bite to eat around 4:00pm or so, and be ready when the time came.

========

At 3:45, a cherry red sports car pulled up close to the open garage door and Cheryl scampered out in a short tight red dress and red high heels. Pushing the garage door control button to lower the door, she made her way to the car. She unceremoniously had to plop down into the extremely low seat and pulled her legs into the car. As the car backed out of the drive, she used her phone to set the house alarm.

It was 5:45pm when Steve felt his phone vibrate, signaling an incoming text. He set down his hamburger and read the text from Cheryl to Joe. "I'm at Alexander's out east, past the freeway. I can't remember the address, but we've been here before so you know it. It's hopping, I mean there are guys everywhere. They have had their hands all over my ass and it's not even dark out. I've already had way more to drink than I should, and haven't bought a single one. I'm leaving at 7pm." The text ended with two heart emojis, followed by two eggplant emojis, the closest thing she could find for penises.

The usual plan was Cheryl would walk out and either go around the back side of the building if it was close, or go out across the parking lot behind the last row of cars if it was more remote. Steve and whoever happened to be with him would just have to try to place themselves at the best location they could and just observe. Usually she happened to chose the direction where they were sitting. One occasion they were behind the building and she walked away in the opposite direction. They had to jump into the car and drive over ahead of her and grab her on the run.

Being familiar with Alexander's although not having been there in about six months, Steve decided they would sit at the back of the parking lot. There was a large wooden fence there that surrounded a couple of dumpsters, and lots of trees behind. He could park there in the back row and they could observe Cheryl coming out of the door and watch which way she went. He pulled into the parking lot about 6:35, and was able to back his pickup truck into the spot directly next to the wooden fence, shielded from view somewhat by the three rows of cars between him and the front door, but he and Joe could easily see the door over the top of the cars. The parking lot lights had already turned on.

Inside Steve's 'kit' bag, he had a canvas bag with a drawstring. The bag had a section on one side that had been cut away and a mesh piece sewed in place which allowed it to be put over Cheryl's head blocking her sight, but still allowing her to breathe normally. They had created this during some of their foreplay before they actually had their first 'snatching game' with another person. They had successfully used it multiple times and it worked well. Along with the bag, there were two straps made of heavy nylon material that had been cut from a long piece of strapping normally used to tie down equipment on trailers. It was about 2" wide and Steve typically used it to bind Cheryl's legs and arms. There was a blanket on the floor behind the driver's seat of his pickup truck. The general plan was to grab her, place the bag over her head and secure the straps around her so she couldn't resist, and throw her on the back seat of the truck, and covered from view by the blanket. They would take her back to the house and each man would have sex with her initially without removing the canvas bag, then later it would be replaced with a leather blindfold so they could also penetrate her mouth.

The men sat in the truck and talked. Steve glanced at the clock on the dash, then at his wristwatch, then back to the dash more frequently as it got closer to 7:00pm. Joe peered out through the windshield hardly looking away from the front door of the club. Several minutes after 7pm, Steve wondered out loud what was taking so long.

"Maybe she's going to the restroom, she did say she had a lot to drink." Joe reminded him.

Steve texted Cheryl, but got no response.

By 7:25, both men were sitting in the truck, staring at the front door in total silence. Finally, Steve said, I'm going to go in and see if I can find her. "Why don't you stay here. Let me know if you see her, just in case I miss her crossing paths." Joe nodded.

Steve entered the club and saw a mass of people on the dance floor, bodies rubbing to the loud beat of the music. He walked around looking at the many people there, then into the corners to see if Cheryl would still be sitting with someone in a darkened place and lost in time. It hadn't happened before, but in her text earlier, she did mention being more intoxicated than usual. Not seeing her, he walked over to the restroom hallway and waited for a few minutes. He didn't see her in or out. He had his phone in his hand, checking every minute for a text. Finally, he walked over to the bar and drew up a facial photo of Cheryl from his phone and waived one of the bartenders over.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for this lady, she came in a little before I got here, and I can't see her anywhere. Do you know if she's still here?" The bartender took Steve's phone and zoomed the photo a little bit more to fill the screen with her face.

"Yea, she was here a little while ago, hanging out with three guys. She got pretty sloshed. Last I saw they were helping her out the door. We're really busy and I wasn't watching too much, but we're trying to run a decent establishment here. I did watch them for a moment though, don't want a lady getting taken advantage of, if you know what I mean. She was pretty drunk, but was voluntarily going with them. She had been hanging onto all three of them the whole time here. I didn't look at the clock being busy and all of that, but they probably left around 6:00-6:15 or so."

Steve thanked the bartender and glanced around the floor once more as he walked to the door and left. "Where is she and who is she with?" he asked himself as he walked back to the truck. He opened the door and got behind the wheel and told Joe what the bartender had said.

"Wow!" Joe looked around trying to see if there were any vehicles with occupants, possibly Cheryl and some new friends. "Why don't we drive around and check for cars, maybe they only came out to the parking lot and are still here."

Steve texted out another message to Cheryl's phone before he started the engine and slipped into gear. Pulling slowly out of the spot, driving down the back row the two men scanned the vehicles, especially the larger ones that could hold multiple people. The parking lot was pretty big, being at the end of a long strip of stores and a movie theater. The lot was pretty full now that the holiday weekend was in full swing.

They had only gone about 200 yards when Steve's phone chirped with an incoming message. It was from Cheryl's phone. Stopping in the middle of the back aisle, he grabbed the phone.

"Yo Dude, I got no idea what your name is, you're wife's phone only has you listed as "Hubby". Look, she's kinda busy at the moment, she's fine and looks like she's having some fun getting to know my buddies. She's sure got a sweet feeling ass, can't wait until I get a chance to get to know it better. Don't worry, she's fine. When she gets my buddy's cock out of her mouth maybe she can call you."

"Wow!" Joe looked at Steve, who was looking at him. "Fuck, now what do we do?"

"I don't know. I mean, if she wants to do someone, I don't really care, but shit, this is crazy. How do we know she went willingly and is OK?"

"Didn't the bartender say she seemed OK going with them?"

"Yea, but they were super busy, I don't know how well he noticed. Shit, they have possibly been gone for over an hour now, he said they left before 6:30." Steve started typing another reply.

"Where are you, and where are you taking her? Tell her to call me." Steve hit send.

Moments later, an incoming photo pinged, showing a set of lips sucking on a cock. Steve recognized Cheryl's mouth and a set of earrings he had given her for her birthday. Along the edge of the photo he could make out a red dress, one of his favorites. He had no idea who the guy was. Seconds later, another photo arrived from a different angle, looking at her butt up in the air, hem pulled up around her waist, and a bright red thong along the crack of her ass. She was still bent over in the back seat of a vehicle presumably sucking on the guy from the last photo. In the background over the top of her hair Steve could make out some of the amusement equipment from Kings Island just outside of Cincinnati, just over an hour drive from where he and Joe sat. "Fuck, they are all the way down to Cincinnati! What the fuck is going on?"

Another text arrived: "See, she's fine, REALLY fine... and man can she suck cock. We're about to see if she can fuck as well as she says she can. Man what a horny chick you got there guy, you're pretty lucky, and we're lucky to get to have some of it for a while. We'll let you know where you can pick her up when we're done with her."

Steve's phone chirped again, "Why don't you head down this way, it will take you a while to get down here to Cincinnati. Man is this lady hot stuff!! She will be waiting at the rest area on Interstate 75 just south of Cincinnati. She will certainly have all of our balls drained by the time you get here. She says she'll have plenty of pussy for you when you get here. She told us about getting shared and kidnapped tonight, she got grabbed by us first and she's loving it." The text ended with three eggplant emojis.

Steve gunned the engine and pulled out of the parking lot. Joe told him he needed to stay focused and in control, "You don't want to get arrested for driving 100 miles an hour."

Steve nodded in silence and took the freeway exit southbound.

Steve's phone chirped again, with a voice message: "Sweeety I luv yoiuuuuu.... havin funnnnnn OOOkkkkkk.... suuckkinng dickk at thhe momemnt..."

There were no more text messages over the hour it took Steve and Joe to get through Cincinnati and continue south. As they approached the rest area, Steve's phone chirped again, "Last stall in the men's restroom."

Steve pulled off the freeway and jumped from the truck, Joe right behind him. They walked directly towards the men's restroom and walked to the back. As he approached, from the angle of view under the stall he could see a pair of red high heels tossed on the floor. There were no feet visible. The door was unlocked and Steve opened it. Hanging on the clothes hook on the back side of the door was a bright red thong, just like the one Cheryl had on in the picture from earlier. The thong was soaked with cum.

Steve stepped over to the sink and ripped off a long strip of paper towel, folded it over several times and reached up with it and wrapped it around the thong. He picked up the shoes and walked out of the restroom. He noticed an elderly woman standing there, presumably waiting on the older gentleman Steve and Joe had seen standing at the urinal moments earlier. By the time he got back to the truck, the wetness from so much cum had soaked through the paper towel. He pulled a plastic grocery bag out of his duffel bag and placed it inside, tossing the shoes on the floor behind his seat. He reached for his phone. Just as he touched the screen to turn it on, another message chirped.

"Damn guy, this chick is hottttt! She don't want to leave yet!! We ain't never seen a chick fuck like your wife, she is over the top. And that ass!!! She said we could have it, but we gotta stop for some lube, she refuses to let us fuck that ass dry. Good thing, my buddy's nickname is Big Dick Dude, he'd tear it up."

"Where the fuck are you?" Steve typed back.

"I-64 westbound now, I'm getting ready to get into the back for my ride, one of the other guys is gonna drive for a while. Keep up with us!"

Another photo chirped in, showing most of Cheryl's face smiling with a huge hard dick smearing cum across her lips, eyes looking directly into the phone's camera, giving an erotic wink. Her eyes looked clear, not the drunken stupor look Steve expected. He showed it to Joe, and said, "She doesn't look drunk and being taken advantage of to me, what do you think?"

"No, she's not drunk, I mean we got her really drunk that one night, and she can't hardly keep her eyes open. I think she's playing us."

"Agreed. Well, let's keep going then." Steve pulled from the rest area back onto the freeway and headed towards the I-64 exit.

A short while later, Steve's phone chirped again. Another photo. It showed Cheryl sitting between two guys in what looked like the back seat of a large SUV. Since it was well after dark, it was difficult to see out the windows for any landmarks. The picture was framed in such a way you could see Cheryl, but not the faces of the two men, who were shirtless. Cheryl was holding up a big tube of anal sex lube next to her face, smiling.

12