The Sneaky Sleepover

Story Info
Two girls dodge parents and cold weather during a sleepover.
7.5k words
4.61
35.8k
37

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note:

I recently had a flash of inspiration, alongside a generous heaping of boredom, to revisit the series I wrote a couple of years ago. There was something I enjoyed about writing Beth and her cohorts (well, several somethings) and I do have a few ideas for an ongoing continuation of their antics. While I would recommend checking out the original series entitled Romping on Winter Break, I tried my best to make this one stand on its own. I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to send any comments or constructive criticism my way. It's the best way to get me to write more. Enjoy!

MaiaEmpire

***

It was a Friday afternoon a few days after Christmas, and I had finished showering and was toweling off in front of my full length mirror. I was pretty lucky in that I had a private little bathroom to myself adjacent to my bedroom. As I ruffled my towel through my hair, I glanced at myself in the mirror.

I was 5' 6" tall, with a fairly athletic and slim build. A dancer's build, and I worked really hard on the squad to keep it. I was a solid C-cup, and my breasts stood firm on my chest with pink nipples that pointed out, especially when I was excited. My figure flowed into a lovely hourglass, and my tight stomach had smooth lines all the way down to my pussy, which I had freshly shaved in the shower. I didn't have much body hair to begin with, but I had recently resolved to regularly shave down there. In fact, my long, athletic legs had not a shred of hair on them.

My hair went slightly past my shoulders; very light brown, practically blonde. I had large, playful blue eyes and high, friendly cheekbones. I never really needed much make-up. I hated sounding stuck-up, but I was a 10 out of 10. My best friend Brooke told me all the time I was beautiful, and appraising myself in the mirror, I thought to myself, "I'd definitely fuck me."

I picked up my phone off of my vanity and saw that someone had texted me while I was showering. I placed my towel on the chair and sat with my knees curled against my chest. It was a text from my boyfriend, Rylan.

"U there?" it simply read.

It had been nearly a week since I had seen him, and with Christmas stuff going on we were only really able to text back and forth. Rylan's parents were incredibly well-off; his father was from old money and his mother was some kind of diplomat at the United Nations. There was a black tie event and Rylan's whole family was expected to make an appearance.

It was kind of a weird situation we were in. At the start of winter break, nearly two weeks ago, Rylan had invited Brook and I, along with Brooke's boyfriend Mark, to his Long Island estate for an entire week while his parents were out of the country. Practically as soon as we arrived, Rylan and I had sex for the first time, but it didn't end there. One thing led to another and the four of us spent the entire week romping around completely naked and fucking each other in every way conceivable.

Thinking back, it was insane what happened that week let alone that we got away with it without our parents finding out. It's not like I had been a virgin or anything, but that week the sex I had was unhinged. I had done things I had never even considered doing before, like getting fucked in the ass or having Rylan and Mark fuck me at the same time! Even more crazy, however, is that I had sex with Brooke. Like, so many times. I had never once thought about having sex with another girl before, but like I said, it was unhinged.

The thing was, I couldn't just write it off as experimenting with lesbian sex. Being with Brooke flipped a switch in my head - ever since I got back home I found myself fantasizing about sex with girls, and not exclusively with Brooke. I caught myself staring at some woman's boobs when I was out shopping with my mom, and fortunately I snapped out of it before anyone noticed me gawking like some stupid boy. Brooke was foremost in my mind, and being with her made me realize I had deeper feelings than merely being her best friend.

The weirdest thing was that how I felt for Brooke didn't affect how I felt about Rylan. I loved Rylan so much - he was on a different level that all of the idiot guys at our school. But at the same time, Brooke had been my best friend since forever, and having sex with her made me love her even more. So here I was, with a new boyfriend and a new girlfriend, both of whom were totally aware of and cool with the situation. Hell, Brooke was still madly in love with Mark, which meant she had the same strange, jealousy-free situation I was in.

I shook my head at the love quad-rangle that we found ourselves in. I wasn't sure where we were all heading with this, but I for one was hoping it could keep going. I opened my phone and texted Rylan back.

"Hey Rylan <3"

He responded almost immediately. "Hey babe. Sry again 4 this thing my parents r draggin me to."

"Its good," I typed back, "I betcha luk cute in dat tuxedo."

"I always luk gd ;-D"

"LOL"

"R u still seeing Brooke 2nite?"

Brooke had spent the holidays in upstate New York with her family, and had gotten back this morning. She was going to sleep over at my house after having dinner with my folks and going out to see a movie. It was the first time I was going to see her since our wild week, and though we didn't explicitly say it out loud, we were definitely aching to fuck each other.

"yes, we're gng2 c a movie n she's staying da 9t."

"HOT. U no, its ur first d8! Lol."

I laughed at that. I guess since it's technically dinner and a movie, it's a date. For some reason, I got a little anxious thinking of it that way.

"Ne advice 4 dating girls? Its new 4 me lol."

"Fuk her brains out, then send pics 2 me lol."

"Lol. Luv you, babe."

"U 2, xxoo."

I chuckled as I switched off my phone. Definitely a weird situation we were in, but it was so much fun. My hand slipped down to my pussy as I thought about Rylan and Brooke, and I closed my eyes while taking a breath through my nose.

Suddenly, my door creaked open. "Hey, hun! Are you -" My dad waltzed through my door and I screamed.

"DAD! I'M NAKED! DON'T COME IN!" I pulled my knees to my chest in a vain attempt to cover up, even though I was facing away from him at my table.

"Oh, Geezus!" My dad slapped his hand over his eyes and sputtered. "Sorry hun, I didn't know you were getting dressed - "

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

"Ah, alright then. Er, I just came to say Brooke is downstairs," he replied, his hands tight over his eyes and tilting towards the ceiling. "And if you two need the car - "

"WHY ARE YOU STANDING IN MY ROOM!?! GET OUT!"

"Ah, alright then." Dad turned quickly and walked face first into the edge of the open door. With a curse, he felt around with a free hand, still covering his eyes, searching for the handle. He eventually found it.

"Alright then I'm leaving, and I didn't mean - "

"OUT! OOOOOUT!!!" I howled, as he tripped out the door and slammed it shut. My dad was quite possibly the dumbest, most oblivious person ever. I covered my face in exasperation.

Not one minute later there was a light tap on my door. I jerked my head and saw Brooke poke her head into the door frame. "I hope you don't mind if I see you naked!" she joked.

I let out a breath as Brooke stepped into the room with her bag, closing the door behind her and locking it, which I should have done twenty minutes ago. She stood against the door with her hands behind her and one leg in front of the other, smiling at me.

Brooke was a couple of inches shorter than me, with thick, dark brown hair that flowed playfully to her elbows. She had smooth, pale skin with piercing light brown eyes. Her nose was slightly round, but it honestly made her even cuter. Her pink lips seemed to always be smiling sweetly. She was wearing a black, sleeveless sweater with white slacks. I, however, was wearing nothing at all.

My heart was still jumping, but I collected myself and turned my chair to face her, draping my hand on the back of the chair and seductively crossing my legs. "You can see me naked any time you want, babe."

"Good to know," Brooke demurred.

"You know, we could skip the movie..."

Her eyes soaked me in as she bit her lower lip. "Don't tempt me, babe! God, you are so beautiful. Get over here and kiss me already!"

I smoothly stood up and sauntered over to her, and she dropped her bag and met me in the middle of the room. My lips met hers as we slowly devoured each others' mouths. Her hands went to my lower back and slowly made their way to my ass. I ran my hands through her gorgeous hair as our kiss deepened.

"God, it's so good to see you," I moaned into her mouth.

There was another rap on my door, and Brooke and I released each other in a panic. "It's me again, hun. Your dad. Not coming in, I promise. Mom's fixing dinner and it'll be ready soon."

I puffed out my cheeks and my eyes went wide. "THANK YOU, FATHER!" I shouted at the door, and I heard footsteps scamper away outside.

I sighed. "Brooke," I said calmly, "I think I am going to have to murder my father."

She lightly hit my shoulder, and set her backpack on my bed. "Just do it later when I'm not around to be an accomplice." She pulled out her bag of toiletries to bring into the bathroom and I went to my dresser. I slipped on a pair of white panties and snapped on a matching bra.

"Aw, you put clothes on," pouted Brooke coming back into my room as I adjusted my boobs and my bra straps. "I like you naked."

"Later, my dear, later," I assured her. "Y'know, I was just texting with Rylan, and he pointed out that tonight is kind of like our first date."

Brooke grinned at me as she sat on the edge of my bed and leaned back. It creaked in response. "I didn't even think of that! Our first date, as girlfriends."

"It's funny," I said, pulling on a pair of jeans. "I've been on plenty of dates with boys, but I'm not exactly sure how a date with a girl works. I mean, for one thing," I continued, slipping into a white camisole, "usually boys wait downstairs while I get dressed and ready!"

Brooke shrugged. "Honestly, it really just feels like the two of us are just going to hang out and watch a movie, like we always do." She raised her eyebrow playfully at me. "I do know one thing that is different than usual."

I was putting my arms into a long-sleeved blue cardigan. "What's that?"

"After we get home, I'm going to get you naked in this bed and fuck you all night!"

I stepped towards her and brought my face down inches in front of hers. "I can't wait, my sweet Brooke," I whispered.

She brought my lips to hers and pulled me on top of her. We made out for at least ten minutes, and it was a struggle to not get too wild and crazy. I lifted my head and gazed down at her. Her body was so warm underneath mine. She was still my best friend and the same old Brooke I always knew. But now when I looked down at her beautiful face, it wasn't a mere acknowledgement that she was attractive; it was a longing to kiss and touch her, to possess her. We had evolved from best friends to lovers, and the fact that we were both girls was thrilling. But it felt right.

"Alright, enough playing, sweetie," said Brooke, "you're going to mess up my hair and you still need to brush yours!"

I lifted off of her and Brooke offered to help me finish my hair. As she gathered my hair and started to brush, we continued joking and lightly touching each other. "I suppose this is one major difference between dating a girl and dating a boy," I said. "A boy wouldn't help his girlfriend do her hair!"

"Well, I guess that's one advantage lesbians have. They can fix each other's makeup!" She put my hair back with a black hairband, and she put her cheek to mine as we looked in the mirror at ourselves. We primmed and posed, puckering our lips at our reflections. I have to admit, we were pretty cute together.

We goofed around a little longer in my bedroom, laying on the bed next to each other and idly playing with our phones. My mom called us down from the kitchen for dinner before we headed to the theater, so we grabbed our purses and marched downstairs. My mom had made a chicken and broccoli stir-fry, and her and my dad were sitting at the table eating. Dad avoided eye contact with me, but Mom greeted Brooke warmly.

"Hello, Brooke dear. How was your Christmas?" Mom always treated Brooke like a second daughter.

"It was good, Mrs. Evans," she responded, grabbing a fork.

"Did you and Beth have a good time in Florida?"

Brooke and I were poker-faced, as flashes of our sex-filled nights popped in my head. "It was fun," Brooke said quietly, keeping her eyes on her plate. "Lots of exercise and sun."

"Beth hasn't said much about your trip, but I suppose they kept you pretty busy," Mom said between bites.

"We were busy alright," said Brooke, and I felt her foot brush against my ankle. I almost choked on my food.

"Well, I'm glad you had a good time. Make sure you two aren't out too late tonight. I know you are both legally adults, but you're still in high school and under my roof!"

"Yes, mom."

"Yes, Mrs. Evans," Brooke echoed.

"And you, Jonathan Evans!" Dad choked on his water. "Let's try to avoid barging into our daughter's room, shall we? Usually a closed door means don't walk in," my mom teased. Brooke laughed, and I grimaced.

"Ah, alright then." Dad coughed and reached into his pocket. "Er...why don't I just give you two a little extra cash for tonight and we never bring this up again?"

We all laughed and finished our food. Brooke and I cleared the table and went to put on our coats. For late December, it was brisk and not too chilly out. I gave a little hug to Mom and even to Dad, and Brooke even got a hug of her own from Mom. I grabbed the keys and went out the side door to our detached garage. We loaded into my dad's red SUV and drove to the main drag of our town.

Our suburb had a nice downtown area, with space for pedestrians and little shops along the street. The movie theater was one of those older style cinemas which had been renovated, and was right on the main avenue. We parked a couple of blocks away, and as we exited the car I glanced about to see if anyone was around. Not many people were out, so I slid my hand into Brooke's. Our fingers locked together instantly.

We held hands down the street, and the few people we encountered paid us no mind. Funny how girls can hold hands and people don't automatically assume they're gay. Even if, in this case, the assumption would be mostly accurate. I think both of us were nervous with this PDA, but I wasn't going to let nervousness stop me. Plus, I liked having her hand in mine.

We broke our handhold before we got to the ticket booth and paid for our tickets. Brooke was kind of a nerd about superhero movies, and insisted we see the latest one that came out. I didn't follow those kinds of movies, but it's not like I hated watching skin-tight outfits and stuff blowing up. We stood in line for popcorn as Brooke started explaining the background information from the half dozen movies that came before the one we were about to see. I nodded, not following her at all, but allowing her to geek out as we entered the theater.

There weren't too many people in the theater, so the two of us were able to find a couple of secluded seats in the back. I wasn't hiding or anything, I just didn't want to deal with any potential classmates spotting us and gossiping. Plus, if I was lucky, I might be able to make out with Brooke a little during the movie, and I didn't want an audience of sweaty comic book assholes gawking at us.

We leaned together on our seats, resting our heads against each other feeding each other popcorn as the movie started. We held hands the entire time. The movie wasn't bad, and naturally Brooke was getting really into it. A few times during some non-action scenes I did kiss Brooke's neck, and she would kiss me back, until something exploded on screen and she went right back to the movie. I rolled my eyes, and contented myself with just sitting and enjoying my time with her.

The movie ended, and Brooke was babbling excitedly about the events of the movie. I wasn't understanding much of what she was saying, about how it connected to the other movies, or the little easter eggs in this movie, or what the after credits scene meant. I figured it was better to give her the oxygen and let her get it out of her system. I suggested we wander around downtown, and she kept chattering on as we strolled up and down the street.

We peeked at a few of the little boutiques, and stepped inside one of the clothing shops to check out a blouse that I spotted. We spent a few minutes rummaging through the racks, even though we had no intention of buying right that second. We even fawned over a couple of dresses we discovered.

"Here's another difference about dating a girl," I laughed. "They actually want to go browsing for clothes!"

"Yeah, I'm not sure I could drag Mark in here a minute before he started getting bored. It's almost tempting to go lesbian full time just for the shopping, but I like his dick too much!"

I snorted, hoping no one heard Brooke being so brazen in public. She looked so cute and innocent, but I knew better. Brooke could take cock like a champ and really liked to get aggressive when she was in bed with Mark. It was almost the complete opposite when she was with me, because she was so soft and tender when we made love. I agreed with her, however: I also liked cock way too much to go all the way to the gay side.

We put the clothes we were looking at back on the rack, and went to a nearby cafe to sit for a bit before heading back to the car. A little caffeine this late would be good considering our plans for the rest of the night! We sipped our coffees as we sat at a little table.

"So, what do you think about dates with girls?" I asked.

"So far? Surprisingly normal!"

"I know what you mean. It's pretty much how we usually hang out, except -"

"Except," said Brooke who slid her hand onto mine. "Different."

I smiled as I looked into her eyes. "Totally."

We sat silently for a minute, our hands still touching and our eyes still locked. The light guitar music played over the speakers as we enjoyed the moment. Eventually Brooke spoke up.

"I hope you don't think it's weird that I'm dating Mark and you're dating Rylan. Just because we're keeping...well, us...a secret, that it means I'm embarrassed or ashamed of being with you.

I took my other hand and placed it onto hers. "Oh sweetie, I'm not ashamed at all. I think that it probably would just confuse people. It's crazy that we're in this love...square, I guess? People wouldn't understand how we could be in a situation with two people at once like this. It's easier for people to digest if they just see us date our boyfriends and just assume we're nothing more than best friends."

"I also have to admit," said Brooke with a grin, "it's kind of exciting having a secret relationship like this."

"Oh my god, yes! I mean, I never even considered being with another girl. And now I am, and that alone is exciting enough. But you're right, keeping it a secret is like - "

"It's like having a super power or a secret identity!"

"Yes, you nerd," I sighed. "Like a secret identity."

Brooke squeezed my hand and gave me the warmest smile. I returned her smile with my own. She pulled out her phone and glanced at it.

"We should head back to your house," she said. "This little date of ours has been so much fun, but I'm starting to get a little frisky..."

"That's all I need to hear!" We stood up and hand in hand went out into the chilly street and made our way back to the parking lot. I loaded into the driver's seat of the SUV, and when Brooke got into the passenger's side, I immediately pulled her into a kiss before I even switched on the engine. She kissed me back, and for some time we explored each others' mouths, sighing, as the car heated up. I managed to dislodge from her and pull out of the lot. Brooke licked her lips and gazed at me, running her hand between her legs and over her pants as I drove.