The Snowstorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments crept by until slowly they began to disengage. As Patrick drew his cock from her ass another small shudder went through her body and her hole gaped open, slowly pulsing closed.

Mark rolled her onto her back then eased his cock out of her cunt. All three of them watched as part of his load rolled down towards her ass, collecting with Patrick's cum which slowly dribbled out of her abused hole.

Simon got up and returned a moment later with a damp cloth and quickly wiped her up. All three men then arranged themselves around her on the bed, pulling the duvet over them. Mary made a small sound of contentment, enjoying the warm cum she knew was still inside her, in her stomach, pussy, and ass. She fell asleep quickly, knowing she shouldn't be enjoying this so much but unable to stop herself. She was looking forward to what the next day would bring and wondered if her body could even handle it.

12