The Snowstorm: Saturday

Story Info
Aaron never noticed until he noticed.
4.7k words
4.63
8.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they giggled conspiratorially about how they disturbed the neighbors, Aaron decided that he would like to try that again and Celeste was willing. This time instead of a physical awkwardness, a kind of polite mental awkwardness handicapped their lovemaking. The lustful shared focus that overcame their awkwardness during their previous encounter was gone, and this time they both seemed cautious and solicitous, as if both tried to sense whether they did enough to help the other enjoy themselves. Each touch and caress contained extra uncertain care, as if each of them thought twice, lest somehow, they give the other offense of some kind. When it ended, this experience left a little melancholic aftertaste that they wordlessly shared by skittish eye contact. Still, the result was mutually satisfactory, if not as all-consuming as their first union. Aaron put it down to the newness of the situation and the giant pink elephant of a question that stood between them.

Their sex was what it was, and it was great. But there was now a whole emotional component that Aaron was completely unprepared for, and, for his part, Aaron knew that he experienced some new and forceful emotions whenever he looked at Celeste. If fact they were the kind of emotions that a person thought seriously about before they were given voice. Up until that morning, Aaron thought he was pretty experienced when it came to the emotions that could pass between a man and a woman. However, this was another level and, quite frankly, the depth and scope of these emotions scared him with a sweet fear that made his heart take flight. Yet along with that sweet fear came the evil twin fear that Celeste might not feel those same emotions for him, and that thought threatened to put him in a very dark mood. He's mind whipped between the two extreme poles of hope and despair so much so that he was relieved when Celeste announced she needed to go to her room for a few minutes.

"I'll be right back," Celeste chimed in a bright voice that seemed a little optimistic to Aaron. "Then we'll see about some lunch."

Aaron nodded and smiled at Celeste's back as she disappeared behind her bedroom door. Comfortingly, Celeste was still preoccupied with food and always hungry. That familiar and bracing fact hadn't changed, but to his surprise Aaron's reaction to that fact had changed. As he looked at it through the lens of his new feelings for her, the inexorable flow of his emotional tide of the last twenty-four hours had metamorphosized that fact from annoyance to endearment in Aaron's estimation, and now the thought of sharing food with Celeste was altogether pleasant. In fact, it led Aaron to a pleasant but dizzying spiral of other ideas of sharing other things with Celeste in the future; a bed, a house,... a life.

Aaron shook his head. Surely it was too early for such plans, but that didn't mean they didn't thrill his heart when he allowed himself to think of them. He sat down on the sofa and idly took up his book with absent thought to read a little to distract his mind from these little thoughts, but for some reason the book never opened in his hands and the little thoughts continued to merrily dance around in his head.

About ten minutes later Celeste emerged from her bedroom wrapped in her oversized purple robe. It flowed over her body like a purple avalanche to reach the floor so that only her little purple toenails showed from beneath its swath. She had braided her hair into two long loose blonde pig tails that hung over her ears, and her smile shown like a radiant new dawn; a brilliant and elegant portrait of feminine beauty. Aaron's heart fluttered at the sight, and he felt himself blush a little. Celeste politely didn't notice.

"Come here," Celeste coaxed as she crossed to the kitchen and indicated which seat Aaron should take. "I want cook you something this time."

Still flushed, Aaron gratefully took the offered chair because for some reason his knees felt weak when Celeste smiled at him. As he sat, she softly wrapped her arms around his neck from behind and placed her lips to his ear.

"I'm a hell of a cook," she promised in a breathy voice that tickled sexy promise into Aaron's ear. Then she gave him a squeeze of a hug around the neck and sauntered over to the refrigerator. There she opened the door and bent at the waist to look at the contents. Aaron got a front row view of how magically the baggy robe clung to her hips and defined the scrumptious shape of her butt.

Celeste posed for a few moments while she cooed over her alleged decision of what ingredients she needed from the fridge. With her decision finally accomplished, she stood and sashayed over to deposit them on the counter. Then she shot Aaron a coy glance over her shoulder through hooded eyes.

"I always get so hot when I cook," she intoned in a dirty sweet voice that conveyed both nice and naughty at the same time.

Aaron swallowed, uncertain of what to say and unable to look away from her hypnotic hazel stare.

"Lunch is ready," she winked.

Celeste let the sultry moment drag a bit, and then batted her eyes and shucked off her robe to reveal her naked body underneath.

"Come and get it."

To her credit, Celeste proved to be an excellent cook as she had cooked up a lunch that, despite its lack of food, Aaron would forever remember as one of the most favorite lunches of his life. Hot desire drove the uncertainty from Aaron's mind and without preamble he steered Celeste over to the table and laid her flat on her back. After he took off his pants, Aaron stuffed his shirt under the small of Celeste's back to support and raise her hips and then put her legs up over his shoulders. Her position made his entry smooth and easy, and Celeste's eyes assumed the round look of innocent and surprised lust that Aaron found so terribly sexy. That and the way it seemed that only her bottom lip moved when she moaned "Oooooooooh!" in time with his slow stroke as he buried himself inside her.

What followed was a ten-minute frenzy where Aaron pounded himself against Celeste's body like a trip hammer and Celeste writhed and moaned encouragement to him. Aaron towered above her and from that distance he could enjoy how the shock of his thrusts caused Celeste's breasts to jiggle merrily in response. All the while, Celeste's eyes and cries, lean and hungry with desire, urged him on, and in their mutual primal state it seemed to Aaron that he simply could not fuck her hard enough.

After an initially exploratory minute of changed angles, Celeste's eyes went extra round, and she breathed to him that he had found her G-Spot. Aaron's pace accelerated to drive them both over the edge and the kitchen table scooted in a rhythm of halting squeaks across the linoleum floor until their passion thumped it repeatedly against the refrigerator. Just as their downstairs neighbor registered their objections to the noise with several annoyed raps on the ceiling, Celeste's orgasm loudly contracted her pelvic muscles around Aaron and demanded his release. Aaron obliged with a guttural orgasmic groan of Celeste's name.

While they shared a breathless post coital kiss, the neighbor furiously rapped a second time, and they broke into a shared inane giggle of a hug.

"I hope you liked it," Celeste snickered in Aaron's ear.

"The finest kind," Aaron whispered back.

With some cheese and crackers and an early afternoon glass of wine, they settled into the sofa to experiment with a warm cocoon of togetherness. Aaron was stuck by how comfortable and sweet the scene became as Celeste spread her purple blanket over them both and, much to Aaron's delight, neatly tucked her purple toenails under his thigh for warmth. Aaron read to her from his book for a few pages until he looked over and noticed how Celeste had adorably pantomimed that she had died of boredom with her head to one side and her tongue out.

With a smirk of mock rage Aaron tickled Celeste into breathless apologies, and then bent her over the arm of the sofa and sucked two more titanic orgasms from her while she screamed promises to behave like a good girl. With that achieved, Celeste back up into Aaron with a grind of her hips. For a few frenetic minutes, Aaron futilely tried to maintain himself as Celeste lived up to her recently unveiled talent for dirty talk and lustily narrated while she repeated pounded into him until he lost control and sprayed his own orgasm up her back. The noise brought another round of irritated thumps from the apartment downstairs and caused another spate of huggy, giggle kisses.

From there they decided to take a nap, but rather than sleep, they took turns catching one another peeking from a pretend sleep. That resulted in more giggles and hugs and after they discovered they couldn't watch Netflix because the internet service was down, they shared a supper of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches when Aaron discovered he had some jelly after all. Finally, about eight o'clock, Celeste decided that she needed a shower and left Aaron on the sofa.

Alone in the gathering dark, Aaron peeked around the shade over the living room window. The snow still fell, but without the furious wind behind it. It seemed the storm had blown itself out and with nothing but his thoughts to focus on, soon the twin fears, sweet and evil, threatened to overwhelm Aaron. What he felt for Celeste was very real and tangible now, all the more so because of this day of playful sex and giggles and undeniable warm connection. His desire to tell her how he felt about her gnawed impatiently at him. He knew he should just plunge in and tell her and then just trust her to catch him before he fell, but every time he felt himself ready to open the bathroom door, accost Celeste in the shower and tell her everything that howled in his chest for release, the other fear, the evil fear that Celeste might not feel the same way, stopped him in his tracks. His mind lurched on a rickety roller coaster ride from soaring hope to abject despair until, once again, Celeste rescued him from himself.

"Hey, Aaron," she sang to him in a cute "look at me" voice.

A vision of cute blonde sex bomb, Celeste vamped a pose in the bathroom doorway dressed in an oversized sweatshirt that draped her to mid-thigh and exposed her left shoulder. Her long, athletic bare legs extended enticingly and then she made Aaron aware that she didn't have a single stitch of clothing underneath her sweatshirt by brazenly flashing her naked body at him. Aaron stood, filled with a wild desire to seize her and fuck her to within an inch of her life. Celeste's hazel eyes sparkled with excitement as Aaron approached her, and suddenly she sprang past him with a sexy giggle and a playful swat on his butt. Aaron's smile broadened as she danced away from him, all legs and loose blonde hair. The chase was on.

Aaron was a good bit larger than Celeste and he began the chase with the expectation that he would easily lay hold of her and peel her out of her sweatshirt. However, Aaron soon discovered that Celeste had other ideas and that she was as quick as a mongoose. She could almost literally stop on a dime, change directions like a fish, and blaze to an amazing top speed in three quick steps. The apartment's open floor plan gave her a lot of room to maneuver, and the furniture provided obstacles for her to interpose between them. Several times Aaron thought he had her cornered only to have her dart away though a little gap with a staccato scamper of bare purple toenails and a squeal of spritely giggles.

Aaron was in shape, but he was no athlete. For him, trips to the gym were all about thirty minutes of single direction cardio and then some weight training to firm his muscles. However, when it came to sports, Aaron was not very good at anything, especially if it required any kind of coordination. His last foray into competitive athletics was to sit on the bench for his High School baseball team, and his career could best be summed up by his senior season's single at bat on senior night that culminated in an ignominious four pitch strike out. The only reason it hadn't been a three pitch strike out was that the opposing pitcher had bounced a curve ball so far in front of the plate that even the hapless Aaron could recognize it as a ball and didn't swing.

On the other hand, Celeste had been a starter for a competitive volleyball team at a Division II college. Katie had once told Aaron that the only reason Celeste wasn't a Division I volleyball player was because at five feet three inches tall, Celeste generally didn't have the height to play Division I volleyball. That athletic experience accounted for not only how trim and fit Celeste looked, but also how elusory she was. The oversized sweatshirt made her look small and helpless, especially the way the sleeves covered her hands, but Celeste proved amazingly evasive.

In short order, ensnaring Celeste proved to be as difficult as catching a squirrel and soon Aaron's breath came in tired heaves. Once or twice, he had managed to get his hands on her only to have her spin, wriggle and slip from his grasp. The rest of the time she artfully dodged his attempts to capture her with a toss of her glorious mane of blonde hair now freed of its braids. Only dogged determination to sample the delights of Celeste's body again enabled him to continue his pursuit. That and the promise in her hazel eyes.

Finally, Celeste, who now panted with delicate feminine sweat droplets on her temples, had conveniently cornered herself with her back to a crook in the kitchen counter. Poised on the balls of her bare feet, Celeste tittered through a nervous grin as Aaron closed in on her. Her smile practically dared him to capture her as he maneuvered his body into position to cut off any possible escape. Aaron crouched to spring in any direction in case she moved.

"Oh, dear!" Celeste panted dramatically as Aaron loomed closer.

Aaron stayed silent. He had boasted how he would catch her earlier only to have her dance away from him as he clutched at air. He knew better now, so he kept his tongue as he carefully measured the distance. If he didn't get mesmerized by her eyes again, Aaron thought might actually have a shot to catch her this time. He focused his eyes on her midsection and took another step closer.

"Oh my!" Celeste emoted as she theatrically cringed closer to the counter like a woman in a horror movie. "Whatever shall I do? Someone, please help!"

Celeste went up on her toes and issued a breathy giggle. She looked delicious; all out of breath, with long, tousled blond hair; soft and warm and naked as a jay bird under that sweatshirt. She was all his for the taking if he could only get his arms around her. He took another step and Celeste's eyes twinkled with delight.

"Somebody save me!" she squealed in mock protest, but her eyes told Aaron the chase was nearly done.

The neighbor from downstairs tapped on the ceiling to protest the noise, but Aaron didn't notice. He was so close now. If he could just manage to lunge across this final yard between them, oh the things he would do with her. He crouched a bit more and started to reach out with his hands, but Celeste shifted a little further away, so he stopped his advance. From here, if he launched himself at her, he would miss, and he was handicapped by such raging erection of anticipation that he didn't think he could chase her anymore.

Instead, Aaron got a clever idea and decided to go with a change-up. She might be able to evade him, but could she resist him? So, at the critical moment, he did not pounce at Celeste, but stood up straight, put his hands behind his back and calmly stepped into her space. He did it so cool and smooth that Celeste didn't have time to flinch, and while she stood befuddled, Aaron simply leaned down to land a bullseye kiss on the tip of her adorable nose.

"Tag," he smirked to her confused face and then bounded away toward the living room.

Celeste stood bemused for a moment and then giggled and set off in pursuit. Aaron situated himself behind the sofa as a barrier between himself and Celeste. There he chuckled and raised his hands before him as if to fend off a monster.

"Help! My roommate is a maniac!"

Celeste's hazel eyes flared with mirth.

"Maniac? Maniac! I'll show you who's a maniac!" she snickered, and, in one amazingly quick move, she vaulted onto the low sofa, sprang at him with momentum from the springs beneath the pillows, and wrapped her arms and legs around him like a spider monkey.

"Ooooof!"

Aaron staggered two steps backwards under their shared weight until the easy chair took out his legs at the knees and he plunked to a seat with Celeste in his lap. Celeste clinched her hands behind his neck to firmly ensnare him with her arms and legs.

"Gotcha!" she smirked triumphantly and plunged her head into the crook of his neck in an attempt to give him a hickey.

"Oh yeah?" Aaron smirked as he looped his arms around her in a python grip and stood up out of the chair. "Now who's got who?"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" Celeste squealed in surprise and joy into the hollow of his neck.

Aaron gave her no time to recover and escape. Seconds later Celeste lay naked underneath him on the sofa and Aaron's fingers confirmed with a single moist stroke that there was no need to waste time. Without preamble he settled between her open legs and smoothly slid inside her without any of the previous awkwardness. Celeste's eyes went wide as he penetrated her up to the hilt and the fingers of his left hand toyed gently with her clit. Her rounded mouth emitted a few of the little "ahs" that Aaron found so intoxicating.

He had a little trouble setting the rhythm at first. The sofa cushions caved in around his hand so that he couldn't maintain his balance and keep his other hand on her clitoris. He grunted a little with effort and then shifted until his left shoulder pressed against the back of the sofa so that he had another point of contact to maintain his balance. Secured in place, his hand returned to Celeste's clitoris and gave it a feathery stroke. In response Celeste's body shuddered under his and surprised Aaron with how close to orgasm Celeste was. He gave her clitoris another few buttery swirls with his fingers, and then gave her three quick, shallow pumps.

"Oh, God!" Celeste choked out as her eyes rolled back. "F... fffff... Fuck!"

At her cry, Celeste's body twitched and spasmed beneath him and Aaron helped push her through the stutter of orgasm with a couple more deep strokes. Her cheeks flushed pink, and she silently mouthed a pretty orgasmic "Oh" while her body fluttered down from its spike of pleasure. Aaron jealously drank in her passion and smiled at her as her eyes came open and she panted for breath.

"Gotcha," he teased as he started to ease himself away from her as if their lovemaking was finished. For a moment, Celeste blinked in surprise.

"Wait!" she gasped and desperately scooted her body after his to keep him inside her.

Aaron knit his brow at her questioningly as if he did not understand her intention.

"Where do you think you're going, Mister?" Celeste hissed seductively and locked her ankles behind his back. "You're not going anywhere until I'm finished with you!"

Aaron allowed Celeste to draw him down deep inside her body. He hadn't really wanted to escape. He had only wanted her to think he would for a moment. Two could play at that game. Still, he let mock horror show on his face for the sake of the game.

"Oh, no! Mama warned me about women like you when I left the farm!" he sobbed dramatically. "Unhand me, you wayward siren! Have mercy on this poor lil ol' country boy so far from home! Oh, help me! Help! I've been captured by this big city seductress!"

Underneath him, Celeste arched her back to sheath him deeper inside of her.

12