The Soccer Locker Room Pt. 17

Story Info
Jake is sought out by a football player after practice.
2.4k words
4.71
14.2k
12

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
534 Followers

Jake was the last person in the locker room after a tough Wednesday practice towards the end of the season. As always, his role as team captain required that he stick around after practice to make sure no one wanted to chat, and to ensure that the locker room was clean and tidy. But on this particular evening, his teammates had cleared out without concern.

Jake was just about ready to leave the locker room himself. After showering, he toweled himself off and threw back on his street clothes: a pair of sneakers, no-show socks, fitted gray joggers, a tight athletic quarter-zip, and a baseball cap. Finding himself alone, he admired his fitness progress in the mirror. He looked like a real jock these days, but still felt as gay as ever.

Suddenly, Jake heard the locker room door squeak open. The sound surprised him, because none of the players had left anything behind and they wouldn't have a reason to come back to the locker room. Turning around, he saw not one of his own teammates, but a dude wearing football attire enter the soccer locker room. Standing about 6' tall, he had the quintessential build of a linebacker. He was thick and muscular, with a broad chest and huge arms. It looked as though he had just gotten out of practice, as he was wearing his tight football pants, a jersey, and pads on top. Jake was particularly drawn to his strong jaw, slight scruff, and the thick, trimmed black hair on his head. This guy was manly.

"You know this is the soccer locker room, right?" Jake called out from across the room, laughing slightly.

The football player looked slightly embarrassed but didn't turn around. Instead, he hustled towards Jake before stopping a few feet away. It was clear he was nervous.

"Yeah man, sorry for barging in here. I'm Devin," the guy started. "This is the soccer locker room, right? Are you the team captain?"

"Yeah, that's me. I'm Jake," he replied, nodding. "So what brings you here, right after practice?" Jake gave Devin a once over, noticing just how hot and sweaty he looked.

"Well, I actually wanted to talk to you, Jake." Devin stood with his feet close together while awkwardly grabbing his left elbow with his right hand. "It's kind of embarrassing though, and I know we've never talked before...but I didn't know who else to go to."

Jake was confused. Why would a random football player seek him out to specifically? Didn't he have his own team captain, a coach, or a friend to go to for whatever problem he was facing?

"Okay..." said Jake. "But why did you come to me?"

"So I heard some of the football guys talking last week about how well the soccer team has bonded this year. I didn't think much of it at first, but then I heard a rumor about you." Devin was clearly suggesting at Jake's promiscuity, but didn't know if it was true.

Jake beamed, not even trying to hide. "Well I don't usually talk to strangers about it, but whatever you heard is probably true. I've definitely had some fun with the guys on the team this year."

Devin looked relieved to have not offended Jake, but still anxious.

"So why are you bringing all this up?" Jake asked curiously.

"The truth is, I've been feeling a bit like an outcast on the football team this year because...well...I'm gay."

Jake immediately understood why Devin had come to him and gave him a big hug. Devin hugged him back, albeit a little awkwardly over his football pads. Jake could feel his clean clothes becoming a little wet with Devin's post-workout sweat, but he didn't mind. It was worth it to support a closeted gay athlete.

Finally, Devin pulled back and smiled, looking relieved.

"It makes sense that you came to me, I guess. I'm definitely the most out athlete at this school," Jake said with a laugh. "Are you nervous to tell the other guys on the football team or something?"

Devin nodded. "Yeah man. It's not that I think they'd bully me or anything, but it feels like a big deal to tell them. What about showering?"

"I think you might be surprised at how cool they'll be about it," Jake replied reassuringly. "No one on the soccer team cared at all when I came out. Give them a chance."

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right. It's just tough when you've hardly told anyone, let alone even hooked up with a guy before."

"Oh shit, dude! What are you waiting for?" Jake wanted to kid with Devin a bit to keep his spirits up, but definitely didn't want to offend him. "You're a great looking guy. All you need to do is just put yourself out there."

Devin smiled, seeming almost immediately more self-confident. "I guess you're right. Plus, there are a lot of horny guys at this school," he said with a small laugh.

In that moment, Jake was struck with lust as he saw Devin's wide smile and perfectly white teeth. He was extremely charming, yet seemed masculine, tough, and strong in all his football gear. Jake felt a hard-on beginning to grow in his joggers.

After a slightly-too-long pause, Devin broke the silence. "Well thanks for listening to me, bro. I really appreciate it and I'll think about what you said."

"Anytime, dude. Nice meeting you," Jake said back, a little disappointed that Devin had turned around and starting walking towards the exit. But after a few steps, Devin stopped.

"Oh, and sorry about getting you kinda sweaty with that hug," Devin joked.

"No worries. But in the future, you probably want to shower before chatting up another gay guy. Not everyone is like me and thinks a sweaty jock is sexy," Jake said casually yet flirtatiously.

A sly smile came over Devin's face as he sized up Jake. He began to slowly walk back towards where Jake stood.

"I didn't tell you earlier, but I heard another rumor about you from the guys," Devin said, now just a few feet from Jake.

"What's that?"

"I heard that you're always horny after practice when everyone is hot and sweaty from the workout. That's why I came here when I did." Devin's face was now inches from Jake's, their eyes not breaking away from each other.

Jake pulled in Devin's face and they began to make out, passionately kissing as they held each other firmly. Devin moaned loudly, unaccustomed to physical contact with another man. Jake could smell Devin's natural musk emitting from his sweat and football gear, filling him with lust.

A few seconds later came the biggest surprise of all. Devin, in all his manliness and bravado, said, "I want you to fuck me."

Jake couldn't believe it. He pulled in Devin for another kiss as he began to feel his lower back and ass, squeezing his cheeks through the tight football pants. It was massive, yet firm. Devin quite possibly had the best ass Jake had ever felt.

"I'll fuck that tight ass for you," said Jake intensely. "Let's see what else you have under there first." He yanked off Devin's football pads before removing his jersey. Jake couldn't have been more impressed by Devin's physique. He was just as beefy as he appeared, with huge pecs, a flat stomach, and a solid amount of thick black hair coating it all.

"You're so hot," he said before pulling up Devin's right arm and sniffing his hairy pit. "You smell so fucking manly," he grunted before kissing Devin again. As they kissed, Devin began to pull Jake's shirt off as well.

"Damn," said Devin as he admired Jake's toned physique. "I want to lick you all over." He leaned over to kiss Jake's nipples. Then, he slowly got down onto his knees, still in his football pants, and pulled down Jake's joggers. Jake's dick sprang free, fully erect and horizontal.

"You're hungry for this cock, aren't you?" Jake teased.

Devin replied not with words, but action. He grabbed the shaft of Jake's dick with one hand while wrapping his lips around the tip. He began to take Jake's manhood enthusiastically, moving his lips down the full length of Jake's dick quickly.

Jake moaned, loving Devin's passion. He grabbed the back of Devin's head and began to thrust into it. He could hear Devin alternate between moans of pleasure and slight choking, as he was clearly not accustomed to being fucked in the face. But he could tell Devin loved it by the way he kept opening his jaw wider and wider, allowing even more of Jake's cock to go down his throat. Finally, Jake felt Devin's lips on his pubes and pulled out.

"You're fucking great at that, especially for a first-timer," Jake said as he pulled Devin back up to his feet. "Now take off the rest of your clothes and lay down on the bench."

They approached the locker bench just a few feet away. Devin threw off his shoes and socks before removing his tight football pants, leaving him in just a white cotton jock-strap.

"Your ass looks massive in that jock," said Jake lustfully, admiring the way the straps propped up the outside of his cheeks. His ass was thick and round, clearly the result of tons of squats. He had never seen an ass quite as perfect for bottoming. "Keep it on for me."

Devin laid stomach down on the bench, straddling the sides with his legs and letting his feet touch the floor. Pulling his ass cheeks apart, Devin replied, "My ass might be big, but I bet my hole is real small and tight."

Jake crouched down to spit on Devin's hole, his cheeks still pulled apart. He could immediately tell that it was going to be extremely tight from the way Devin's ass was clenched. Trying to relax him, Jake began to rub a spit-lubed finger on it. Starting gently, he soon pressed inside with a slow but firm touch. Devin moaned, feeling the tension between pleasure and pain.

"That feels incredible," Devin moaned as he loosened up.

"Just wait 'til my dick gets in you," Jake replied. He pushed a second finger inside Devin and moved it around in wide circles, letting the hole widen in preparation. Devin was now moaning loudly and passionately.

"I'm ready for you," he said. "I'm ready for my first cock. Use me, Jake."

Jake couldn't believe how this manly, muscular football jock had suddenly turned into a sub-bottom bitch, ready to get fucked for the first time. He hadn't even seen Devin's dick yet, as it was still tucked underneath his jock strap. But it was clear all he wanted right now was to get fucked in the ass, hard, by a more experienced jock.

Stroking his cock a few times, Jake straddled the bench above Devin and positioned his cock on Devin's ass.

"This might hurt at first, but you'll get used to it," Jake encouraged Devin. He then grabbed Devin by his jock strap and pressed the tip of his dick into Devin's hole. He immediately felt Devin clench up, but then relax as Jake slowly entered him. It was among the tightest assholes Jake had ever felt.

"That's incredible," said Devin, face buried in his arms on the bench. "How have I gone so long without cock?"

"I don't know, man, but you're not going to have a hard time finding dudes to fuck you," said Jake. "This is an incredible ass." Still holding Devin's jock strap with his right hand, he smacked Devin's left cheek with his other hand, leaving a big red handprint.

Soon, Jake was thrusting long and deep inside Devin. He felt Devin's prostate along his shaft as he moved in and out, letting his cock nearly fully exit and re-enter each time. He loved watching his dick as it slid between Devin's two massive ass cheeks. Soon, he was pumping his cock with force.

"Just like that," Devin moaned. "Fuck me just like that with your big dick!" As Jake continued, he heard Devin's moans became louder and louder.

"Didn't think a big football jock like you would be such a cockslut," said Jake with a teasing smile.

"It feels so good, man!" Devin moaned back in ecstasy. "I'm getting close," he added, still not having taken out his dick from his jockstrap.

"I want to see you cum. Flip over," Jake said as he quickly pulled out and let Devin flip over onto his back. Jake then reentered Devin's hole while Devin pulled his cock out from the sick of his jockstrap. It was about 5" long but girthy, and Devin stroked it hard and fast.

Jake and Devin made eye contact as Devin neared orgasm. Sweat was now rolling off his hairy body and onto the bench, while his mouth hung open in a constant moan.

"Cum for me, Devin," said Jake.

"Don't stop," Devin pleaded. "Don't stop, Jake! Fuck the cum out of me!!" He screamed as ropes of cum shot from his dick, spraying across his chest and onto his neck and face. Thick globs coated his scruff and black chest chair, so much so that it started to appear almost gray. His whole body shook from the powerful orgasm.

"Nice one," said Jake, admiring how much Devin could shoot. Jake leaned over Devin's body and licked the cum off his hairy chest. Jake savored the manly and salty taste of cum mixed with sweat. He was now approaching orgasm himself.

"Cool if I cum in your ass?" he asked. Jake was now holding down Devin's chest and fucking him with abandon.

"Please," groaned Devin. "Breed my tight little hole!"

"FUCK!!" Devin's pleading sent Jake over the edge. He rammed his cock against Devin's ass as he began to unload inside it. He could feel spray after spray of semen leave his cock and push deep inside Devin, filling him up quickly. Soon, cum was pouring out Devin's ass and onto the bench.

"Holy shit," said Devin as he caught his breath. "Your jizz feels so warm in me."

Jake smiled as he pulled out, seeing cum still trickling out his cock. "Get used to it, man. I have a feeling you're going to get fucked all the time now."

Devin finally got up from the bench, letting streams of jizz roll down his torso and onto the floor. His jockstrap was absolutely soaked.

"Mind if I take a shower?" he asked Jake.

"No problem. But only if you let me keep that cum-soaked jockstrap as a souvenir," Jake said with a wink.

jtwy
jtwy
534 Followers