The Soccer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll handle this," I told Wendy. "You can get out of here."

"Are you crazy?" she asked. "I'm not letting you go in that store alone. Who knows what will happen? I'm coming with you."

"OK," I told her. "But you don't have to do anything. I'll handle it. It's no big deal. It's kind of hot, honestly."

Raj was waiting at the back door to his shop. Wendy grabbed my skirt and hopped out of the car. We walked over to Raj and followed him into the store.

The door opened to a narrow hallway. There was an office off the hallway. He held the door open and directed us to go in. Then he called down the hall to someone in the front of the store and said something in Hindi.

"I told my wife that I'm working on accounting and to stay out front," he said with a mischievous grin. "She will not come back here. But you must be very quiet."

Wendy had a shocked expression on her face. But she didn't say anything. There were two chairs in front of the desk and a sofa against the wall. Raj took a seat in one of the chairs. Wendy went to the sofa.

"So. Show me your titties," Raj said with his heavy accent.

I stood a few feet in front of him and made a show of slowly unbuttoning my jacket. I pulled it open quickly so my big tits bounced out. His eyes were glued to my sexy orbs. I tossed the jacket toward Wendy.

I took a couple of steps toward Raj and stood defiantly in front of him. His eyes roamed from my heels to my stockings to my bright blue panties. They settled on my tits. I cupped both of them and bounced them playfully. I ran my fingers around my nipples until they were nice and hard.

Raj went for the buckle on his pants.

"Let me," I said.

I dropped to my knees in front of him. Our eyes locked. Then his drifted back to my massive tits.

I grabbed his belt and quickly unfastened it. I slowly pulled down his zipper and popped the button. He lifted his hips enough for me to pull his pants and underwear down around his knees.

Raj had a beautiful cock.

It was long and thick with a beautiful swollen head. And it was rock hard.

I leaned forward and put my tongue on his balls. Then I ran my tongue up his shaft. I licked both sides of it. Then I wrapped my lips around that perfect head. He gasped with pleasure. I ran my tongue in circles around his shaft.

I pulled back and took a deep breath. Then I leaned over and slowly deep-throated him. I took as much as that big cock into my mouth as possible. My lips felt stretched around his big fat pole. I pulled back. His dick glistened with my saliva.

I glanced over at Wendy. She no longer looked nervous. She was enthralled. Her legs were spread wide on the couch. She rubbed her pussy through her pants.

"What do you want now?" I asked him.

He just nodded at my tits.

He slid up to the edge of the chair. I rose up on my knees. Raj grooved his pipe between my titties. I squeezed them together and worked them up and down his wet pipe.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

He just groaned in response.

His dick was long enough to reach my lips. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over the head. I let my saliva dribble down his shaft to keep it lubed.

I heard a moan come from the couch. Wendy's hand was in her pants. I could see her wrist flicking. She was fingering herself.

I bounced my tits faster. Raj had to stifle a loud groan.

"Damn it feels good," he mumbled.

Wendy's hand was pumping in her pants. A little squeal slipped past her lips. Her eyes were glued on me.

I cupped my hands around the front of my breasts. My hard nipples poked through my fingers. I squeezed them and groaned.

I stroked Raj's cock faster with my tits. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He groaned again.

Wendy started to whimper. She bit her bottom lip to stifle a cry. Her body started shaking. I knew she was coming.

She got off the couch and dropped to her knees beside me. She hungrily kissed my neck and cheek. Her hands roamed over my soft body.

"This is so fucking hot," she whispered.

Raj opened his eyes and watched. I turned my head and kissed Wendy. Her tongue slid into my mouth.

I bounced my tits harder. I could tell Raj was going to blow. He let out a loud grunt. And then his cock erupted. Gobs of hot come spilled onto my titties. Wendy leaned forward and started kissing them. She trailed her tongue through Raj's jizz. She licked it off of me.

Raj's eyes looked like saucers. He was still gasping for breath. He sat frozen in the chair as Wendy pushed me down on the Persian rug. I grabbed the zipper on her hoodie and pulled it down. It was automatic. I was so turned on that I couldn't think rationally. I just acted.

Wendy tossed her jacket toward the couch. I unclasped her bra and helped her out of it. I kissed her creamy white boobs. I sucked on her pink nipples. She worked her hand inside my panties for the second time that day. I felt her fingers penetrate me.

She fucked me good and hard. I writhed about on the floor as Wendy pounded her fingers into my cunt. I fondled my own tits and teased my nipples.

Raj watched it all with wide eyes. He languidly fondled his quickly recovering cock.

Wendy made me come, but she didn't slow down. She forced a third finger inside me. It was all I could do not to cry out.

Raj stood up and started stripping. He pulled off his sweater and tossed it on the sofa. He quickly unbuttoned his white dress shirt. He kicked off his shoes and pants. He hovered over us wearing nothing but his socks. His giant dick pointed at us like a divining rod.

He dropped to his knees. I reached for his cock. Wendy swatted my hand away. She kept her right hand pumping in my panties. She took Raj's shaft in her left. His thick brown shaft looked gargantuan in her small white hand.

She squeezed the shaft and gave it a few tugs. Then she pulled him toward her lips.

My body started to tense. And then I exploded. Wendy slid her hand out of my panties. With both hands, she tugged Raj's cock while she licked the head.

I slid from beneath her and got on my knees. I kissed her cheek. She pulled her lips off his dick and I replaced them with my own. We took turns sucking him.

"I want your lips on me," I told her.

Wendy nodded.

I got up and sat on the couch with my legs spread. She pulled down my soaked panties and tossed them aside.

Wendy slowly kissed her way up my thighs. She found her way to my hot beaver and started licking it.

Her bare ass wiggled in front of Raj. He got on his knees behind her. She gasped when he pushed a finger into her cunt. He finger fucked her while she ate my pussy. He slapped her ass with his fat cock. Then she spread her with his fingers and impaled her with his pole.

Wendy moaned loudly with a mouthful of my pussy. He fucked her slow for 30 seconds, but he couldn't hold out. He started slamming his big brown rod into her gaping pink hole.

I was turned on my the site of it. I rubbed my own clit as Wendy licked and fingered my slit. The whole office smelled like sweat and musk.

I watched Raj bury his cock in her again and again. When Wendy put a third finger in me I came again.

Raj fucked her faster. Seconds later she was coming.

He pulled out and looked in my direction. I slid my ass to the edge of the couch. My legs were spread wide. Raj got on his knees in front of me. He cupped my ass and pulled me onto his cock.

He fucked like an animal. My big tits bounced wildly. Wendy straddled me from behind and played with my tits. I could feel her wet pussy on my spine. She reached between us and diddled her own clit while Raj pounded me like a cheap whore.

I came first. Raj's shaft was deep inside me. Wendy's lips were nibbling at my ear. Her nipples grazed my bare back as she got herself off. She came right after me.

Raj pulled out. He was ready to blow again. Wendy quickly got to the floor beside him. She licked my pussy juice off his pole and pumped his cock with both hands. His load splattered across her perfect titties. This time it was my turn to lick her clean.

The three of us dressed quickly and in relative silence. Raj insisted on getting my number. I could have given him a fake, but he was sexy as hell and knew how to fuck.

Wendy and I slipped out the back door. We exchanged phone numbers and kissed. For a moment I thought we'd end up in her backseat again, but she had to pick her kid up from day care.

When she drove off, I really wasn't sure if I'd ever hear from her again. But my phone buzzed with a text right after I got in my car.

"You're blouse and bra are still in my backseat," it said. "I guess I'll have to get them back to you. Free anytime soon?"

12