The Social Media Show-Off Ch. 02

Story Info
Mr. X stakes his claim on Chad.
6k words
4.57
7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in this story are 21 years or older. Trigger warning: This work of fiction contains sensitive language or homophobic slurs.

Indeed, Shane was remorseful that he had betrayed Chad. He was at the end of his rope. He thought he had no other option but to dig himself out of his current untenable situation. Shane was in dire financial straits. He had creditors coming after him. Even worse, Vegas underworld mob bosses put his life at imminent risk. If he didn't come up with a way to pay off his creditors, he would end up at the bottom of the river.

As luck would have it, a 'collector' of sorts reached out to Shane discreetly via cell phone quite randomly, just when Shane thought he was completely out of options. This man was a multi-billionaire who owned a private island in the Caribbean. His 'collection' was an assembly of Instagram men he had acquired over several years. He explained, "Instagram is an addiction for me. I approach it like my own online shopping site!" Shane had no idea of the man's true identity. He spoke in a British accent.

The man described an island compound with numerous enslaved men. The man disclosed that he wanted to enslave Chad and add him to the private collection of men. He assured Shane, "They are all well-cared for. I have multiple staff on-site to tend to them. It really is an island paradise."

Shane was flabbergasted. Could such a world really exist? How could these men be abducted and go missing without media attention? Surely he would have heard of reports and news stories. He thought the phone call might be bullshit lies and a prank. Furthermore, he loved Chad like a brother. He couldn't sell out his friend, even if it meant saving his own skin.

Shane was firm and resolute. "Look. I have no idea who you are or if any of this is true. But there is no way I could do this to my friend," he said.

"We haven't even discussed price or details," the man reasoned. "Mr. Sundberg will be well cared for. I promise you that. Oh, I can't lie to you," he continued. "He will be my own personal fuck slave. But other than that, he will have all the finest amenities life can offer anyone. It really is a tropical paradise. Besides, my trophies usually come to enjoy their lives with me in paradise."

"I can't do it. No matter what you offer me," Shane said. Shane suddenly terminated the phone call in a sweat. He thought he was going to have a heart attack from the interaction. Shane wasn't sure what to do. Should he call the police? Should he notify Chad that his life was in danger?

As Shane was collecting his thoughts, he was alerted by the following email:

"Dear Mr. Stevens:

RE: Chad Sundberg

Thank you for the brief phone call with me earlier today. For your consideration of my request, I have funded your bank account with 10,000 USD. This money is yours, with no obligation whatsoever.

I want to explain my offer and kindly request that you consider it further. If you agree to help deliver Mr. Sundberg to me, I will confer to you the sum of ten million dollars USD. This is contingent upon the successful remittance of Mr. Chad Sundberg to my company.

I expect you to bring him to one of the villas I own. There are numerous properties in many countries, so I don't think it will be challenging for you to arrange a work-related trip with your friend. All my properties are operated through shell corporations, making it challenging to trace ownership back to me. You and Mr. Sundberg often travel to the Caribbean for photo shoots. I have many properties there to use at your disposal.

Once there, you will need to drug him and physically restrain him with some equipment I will have ready for you at the villa. When you have accomplished that, notify me through the appropriate channels. Then you will need to wait with Mr. Sundberg for my arrival. Upon my arrival, I will assume care for Mr. Sundberg and relocate him to his new home.

Please know that his new home will be luxurious. He will have servants attending to his every need. He will have access to amenities such as fine cuisine, state-of-the-art fitness equipment, pool, sauna, entertainment, and an attentive boyfriend. What he will lack is free will. I will assume that for him. He will become one of my 'playthings.' It really isn't such a bad thing in life to be desired and to be taken care of.

That's it! I hope you will give this proposal serious consideration. If you pass it up, perhaps someone else will seize this opportunity instead. I am a man of determination and do not give up easily. If you accept my offer, more details and information will be provided later.

Sincerely,

Mr. X"

Shane was floored. He could not comprehend the sum he was offered. It was genuinely life-changing money! He could pay his debt and still be a rich man. Perhaps, Shane reasoned, Chad's life wouldn't be so bad. He convinced himself that Chad would live a luxurious life in an island paradise. Shane knew how well Chad loved the tropics. Plus, he rationalized that he may not be able to stop the abduction from occurring anyhow; Mr. X seemed stalwart in this endeavor, with or without Shane's help. So when Mr. X reached out to him a few days later. He nervously accepted the proposition.

Shane now found himself with an impaired, vulnerable, and narcotized Chad. He had been instructed to lug Chad's body to the villa's beach property. The air transport would be landing there to retrieve him. Apparently, Mr. X wanted to depart expeditiously. He wasn't going to be spending any significant time at the villa.

Chad was heavy, but Shane managed to hoist him over his shoulder. He transported him 100 yards to the designated beach. The beach site was plainly marked with steel bars that were intended to secure Chad in place. He brought a box of heavy chains and cuffs from a nearby gatehouse.

Shane had specific instructions to follow. He secured collars to Chad's neck and waist, cuffing the model's shoulders, wrists, and ankles. Shane chained Chad's ankle cuffs together. The shoulder cuffs were chained to the neck collar. A chain ran from the neck collar to the waist collar down the front of his torso. He chained the wrist cuffs together. Shane raised him by his wrists and secured him completely upright so that he was hanging from an overhead steel bar. Chad looked uncomfortable in his unconscious state, hanging limply. The finishing touch was to chain his waist collar and ankle cuffs off to the sides to nearby metal poles, which Mr. X must have installed for this purpose, Shane surmised.

Shane double-checked his notes to ensure that Chad was restrained correctly according to Mr. X's specifications. When he was satisfied that Chad was in the stipulated condition. He sent a text message: "The newest addition to your collection is ready, Mr. X."

Now Shane had to wait. He hoped Mr. X would arrive before Chad regained alertness. Shane didn't want to face Chad and own his betrayal of his friend. It seemed as though time was slowly ticking by as he sat in the warm sun. "Where are you, Mr. X?" Shane mumbled softly.

Finally, Shane spied a military-style helicopter off in the distance. He figured it must be the man he was expecting. It was a good thing, too, because Chad was starting to stir.

Chad was disoriented as his level of consciousness regained. He started looking at the chains and didn't even see Shane sitting nearby. "What the fuck are these?" he mumbled. "What's happening?" Chad started pulling at the chains helplessly. Then finally, he got his bearings and saw Shane sitting passively nearby. "Shane, what's going on? Help me, Shane. Undo these chains. Who did this to me!?" he cried out. He was grabbing onto an overhead branch to gain some leverage and ease the pain in his stretched-out body. "My arms are killing me! Help me out, Shane!"

Shane looked at Chad and said, "I can't help, bud. Besides, HE is almost here." And then Shane gazed at the sky to the ever closer approaching chopper."

"What do you mean? Who? Who is HE? What's going on? Shane, tell me, what is going on?" Chad demanded. Chad then took notice of the nearby aircraft, as well.

The men's voices were drowned out by the helicopter's roar as it landed on an open field space a couple hundred yards away. Several men departed and began to approach. The pilot disengaged the motor, and the noise subsided as the entourage approached. The men were chatting with each other and seemed in a relaxed and jovial manner.

Mr. X was easy to identify, dressed in a tailored suit. He stood 6 ft 4 inches tall, weighed 190 lbs, with a full head of dark hair and dark eyes. He was gorgeous.

Mr. X was flanked by four prominent men, two on each side. He immediately greeted Shane warmly, "You must be Shane Stevens. I would like to thank you personally for helping to enhance and grow my collection with Mr. Sundberg. You don't know how pleased I am with this acquisition." His sexy accent almost made Shane swoon. Mr. X was indeed the total package.

Shane was struck by how personable, dashing, and handsome he was. Somehow, he envisioned an eccentric pervert, but this man was striking. "Yes, Mr. X," he gushed. "I am glad to be of service to you." He couldn't help but utter the words and then was embarrassed, as his 'friend' was only feet away from him. "I wasn't sure you would be coming personally," Shane said.

Mr. X replied, "I find it is important to meet my 'trophies' immediately. I've got to start things off on the right foot. It helps to set the right mood and tone, which I cannot delegate to my staff. It requires my personal touch."

Chad interrupted the verbal discourse and said, "Is someone going to tell me what the FUCK is going on here? Who are YOU?!?"

"Ah yes, Mr. Sundberg. You look even more fetching in the flesh!" Mr. X approached Chad. "I have been a longtime fan of yours. I have admired your body of work." The man began rubbing and massaging Chad's well-defined pecs and arms. "You are exquisitely built," he stated. His hands explored the shackled man without hesitation. "You have no idea how long I have waited to touch your body. I must congratulate you on all your hard work. It has really paid off in spades!"

Chad was incensed. But true to his innate self, he loved the attention. His cock started to swell from the admiration he received. It didn't hurt that this man groping him was an exceptional being, more stunningly handsome than Chad had ever seen. Still, he protested. "Get your hands off me!" Chad seethed. "Let me go this instant! I demand to be released! Shane, undo these chains, and let's get the fuck out of here. Right now!!" Chad screamed.

Mr. X swiftly slapped Chad hard three times in succession across his face. "Now, listen! I can be a patient man, Mr. Sundberg. But you will do well to understand a few simple rules straight away," the man explained. Both Chad and Shane were shocked by the physical blows delivered to Chad's handsome face.

"First, I will show you respect as long as you return it in kind," Mr. X outlined. "Secondly, I have the upper hand and complete control over your welfare. I won't hesitate to punish you when needed, but I don't want to," the man continued. "I take no pleasure in causing you physical distress. I prefer to nurture you in your new life with me. And lastly, the life that I am going to provide you will be full of wonder and bliss if you open your mind and allow it," he concluded. He eyed Chad carefully, noting his beautiful statuesque build but careful to inspect the man's swollen cock filling his swim briefs.

"I still have no fucking idea what you are talking about!" Chad seethed. "None of this makes any sense."

"Mr. Sundberg, I will put it to you simply. I am a collector of men. I accrue men that I admire, ones that I see and follow on social media, such as your impeccable Instagram page," he clarified. "You are joining a fine collection of other men on a private island I own, where your every need and care will be met by my staff. I am so proud to declare that you are my newest addition." Mr. X finished his soliloquy as though he expected Chad to celebrate the news.

Chad was incredulous. "You can't do this! I'm not some fucking object for you to own. I am a human being. I have rights!" he countered. Part of Chad's ego was strangely stroked by the fact that this wealthy man wanted to possess him, but still, he found the whole spectacle sick and disgusting.

Mr. X was resolute. "You are indeed a human male, a marvelous specimen at that. I feel blessed to have you. But you are now OWNED by me. Basically, you are now my slave. I suggest you get used to the idea!" he exclaimed.

"You won't be able to get away with this!" Chad sputtered. "There will be a massive manhunt and search for me. Tell him, Shane! This bastard will be caught, and I will be rescued!" Chad looked pleadingly at Shane, his longtime friend.

"Oh, you silly, sexy man," Mr. X chuckled. "I have gotten away with this countless times before. You will join my assembly to be slave #32. Some men have been in my charge for as long as seven years," he continued. "So don't fret, your pretty, sexy self. You will be quite safe and secure with me as your handler. I promise you that!"

Chad was starting to panic now. "No! This can't be happening. You are a sick bastard! Shane, help me!" Again, Chad begged his friend for rescue.

"Mr. Stevens is precisely the reason we are here today, my boy," Mr. X boasted. "Alas, today will be the last time you will ever see each other. Mr. Stevens doesn't know my true identity. He has no idea where we are heading. And he has no clue how to contact me in the future."

"Oh my God!" Chad uttered. "I can't believe this is happening. Shane, you must have drugged me. But why? Why would you do that, Shane? And what will YOU do to me on this fucking island, you God-damn bastard?" Chad was losing all hope as he addressed Mr. X.

"I thought it would be obvious to you, Mr. Sundberg. I am going to FUCK the bejesus out of your sublime asshole," Mr. X declared. "I will do that repeatedly until you are a proper FUCK WHORE FAGGOT! And from the sight of your swollen and excited cock, I think you enjoy the prospect of it all!"

Chad was incredulous as he tried to ignore the man's reference to his tumescent penis. Panic had set in. He started violently shaking and pulling at the chains. Mr. X told him, "Don't bother. You are wasting your efforts."

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Chad retorted. "You will not get away with this, I swear!" He started to spit and sputter at the man.

Mr. X countered Chad pleasantly, "I will make this easy for you. Max, would you please join us?" He addressed his number one bodyguard.

The husky guard dutifully approached and, without any instruction at all, used a switchblade to slice the swimsuit off Chad in seconds. Chad stood on display as the garment fell away in all his naked glory. He typically loved being on display for spectators; it was like a drug for him. This was different from his usual exhibition. Despite everything being forced, his cock engorged even more. The thrill of the flaunt brought him further sexual excitement.

"Mr. Sundberg," the mogul purred. "Your body is perfect, but your clit is most unimpressive, even in its aroused state." The man was referring to Chad's less-than-average penis.

"Fuck you!" Chad hissed toward the man. He was thoroughly embarrassed and humiliated at the man mocking his penis. Still, Chad had apprehension building in his very soul.

Mr. X chuckled. "I really mean no offense," he offered apologetically. "Your boy-clit is of little concern for you moving forward. It's your pussy, no make that your pussies, that will be used constantly. Although your mouth pussy is becoming a bore if I'm being honest."

"Max, do you have the serum prepared?" Mr. X queried his right-hand man.

"Yes, Sir," Max replied. "It's right here." Max had drawn up a syringe of a light yellow-tinged fluid.

"Excellent!" Mr. X exclaimed. He took the concoction from Max and swiftly administered the serum to Chad's right buttock.

Chad cried out, "What are you giving me?! What is that?!"

"This is a special serum, Mr. Sundberg. It is specially formulated to uncover and release your true inhibitions. Therefore, I believe it will make you desire me intensely," Mr. X boasted. "It has worked well with my other trophy boys."

Chad was wary. "That can't be true. No such serum exists. I would know. I am a pharmacist," he asserted. But his voice was showing panic.

"What you forget, Mr. Sundberg," the man rebutted, "is that I have vast resources. I have poured a lot of money into top-tier scientists who have developed this for me." He was smiling ear-to-ear. "So in a matter of minutes, your ass will be quivering hungrily for my cock."

Chad was sweating bullets. He wasn't sure if it was from the new information he heard, the serum, or sexual arousal. The only certainty was that his cock was fully erect.

"I'm getting myself all worked up," Mr. X said, observing Chad's cock. "I better get myself properly attired." With that announcement, he began to strip every last piece of his clothing off. He had a huge grin on his face the entire time he was stripping. There was no denial that the man was splendid in all of his naked glory. He was dripping in sweat in the hot tropical sun. His torso had a light smattering of dark hair. His cock was a generous 9 inches and rock hard, ready to ravage the Instagram model. In truth, his glorious cock put Chad's small clit to shame.

Chad was now eagerly staring at Mr. X's cock but was quiet. Mr. X was keenly aware. "You want it, don't you?"

Chad could not remove his stare from the phallus. Still, he remained mute.

Mr. X reached around to Chad's anus and slowly prodded it with his finger. The pristine, virginal hole was clenched firm. "Mmmmm, so tight," he hummed in Chad's ear.

To his entourage, Mr. X said, "I normally like to FUCK my slaves privately, but Mr. Sundberg will need immediate training right now! The serum will render him immediately hungry and insatiable. We will NOT leave this villa until his pussy has tasted my cock!"

Mr. X was massaging and rubbing Chad's body. Chad was moaning in response. "You love my touch. Don't you, boy?" he asked. "I want you to acknowledge me as your Master."

"Yes, Master, your touch feels so good," Chad moaned.

The Master continued to massage Chad but moved to stroke Chad's erect cock. "You clearly love this. I can tell." Then he queried, "I wonder. Do you still have your cherry? Has any man ever turned your pussy into a cunt?"

Chad paused. The question embarrassed him. He was in heat from his Master's touch as he cried out, "Oh, Master, I've never been fucked! Never!" Chad wasn't lying. He was an exclusive top who only liked to fuck ass.

"I am so pleased to hear that! That's splendid news for me. But that, my dear boy, is going to change," Mr. X charged. He continued to stroke the slave's hard clit.

The serum was taking full effect already. "Oh, God. Please fuck me, Mr. X! I need this. I need this more than anything I've ever needed in my entire life!" Chad begged.

Mr. X was elated. "If you insist, Mr. Sundberg. I will gladly fuck your pussy!"

Turning to the assembly, Mr. X said, "Gentleman, I apologize for the display you will witness, but this activity is vital before we depart for the island. Mr. Sundberg will be in misery until he has his first plundering by me. It would be cruel to delay it."

The bodyguards just nodded in assent. Shane turned away in shame, trying to tune out the unfolding scene. Although part of him was secretly interested to see the stud Chad get fucked by the equally handsome Mr. X, he couldn't bring himself to participate in the spectacle.

Mr. X turned his attention to Chad's inspirational buttocks. He smacked them playfully a few times. "You must spend a lot of time on your glutes," he admired.

12