The Society of Guardians Ch. 03

Story Info
Learning more, cleaning up the mess and more.
8.4k words
4.68
7k
20
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WardedMink
WardedMink
141 Followers

I spent a majority of the next morning in a trance with Arman going over my powers and limitations. Much of what I could do was related to the mind. I couldn't read minds directly, but I could alter what and how the mind perceived things. I was able to permanently remove one of their senses (sight, vision, hearing, smell, taste or touch). I was also able to make them sense anything I wanted... or not sense it. Obviously, I could also remove their voice. Not really a sense, but it's controlled by the brain, so it was within my capabilities.

The severe limitation to that is that I needed to touch them... and maintain contact if I wanted them to continue an illusion. That made it a little tricky, but still useful.

My touch could also provide a number of benefits. I could allow them to see and hear things they might not be able to. I could free the mind from various forms of control and/or addiction. I could also relieve the mind of all the pain and grief from traumatic events... Kinda explains why Tracy took such a liking to me. I must have helped her through her grief of that without even realizing it.

All in all, really kinda cool. I felt I could make a killing as a Faith Healer for addicts.

Of course, that was if I needed money. Which it turns out I didn't. Evidently, a few generations ago one of my ancestors had created a Swiss Bank account to store the money passed down by the Society along with a few paltry things in an associated deposit box. Paltry things like coins, pottery and assorted artwork... As Arman put it coyly, "artwork from some kid named Leonardo." Stuff like that... SHIT!!!!

Every so often, a member of the Society had added to the trove. Now, the account had twenty or so large boxes storing a wide array of valuables from as far back as the 1300's. But those are more emergency funds to be sold if needed. The bank account itself had a lot of digits. I contacted the bank, used the passwords Arman had given me and now I could access the account.

Cha-ching!

Tracy had flipped out when I told her. She'd gone shopping as soon as she could. I had no idea what she was getting, but I had the feeling I'd enjoy it too!

While she was out, I went ahead and met with Arman again to work on more things. I had a good grasp of what I could do, Arman worked with me to get my muscle memory up to snuff. I had the knowledge of how to fight and my body was suddenly strong, but my mind needed to learn how to use all those muscles correctly. He went through several different exercises I could do on my own to practice. It was thrilling to realize the strength my body now had... and the coordination! I'd have to be careful doing the exercises in public as it would be obvious I was an exceptional being now. People just aren't supposed to be able to do that many one-handed, handstand pushups. Forget jumping fifteen feet in the air, or lifting a car, or... Yeah, it was kinda incredible! After growing up reading comic books and seeing superhero movies, actually becoming one... was a little... weird, I guess. It was awesome... But intimidating as hell! "With great power, comes great responsibility" from Spiderman kept playing over and over in my head. I certainly understood what he meant now. I was feeling it 100%!

After working with Arman, I came back to the real world and went through the exercises with my real body. It was significantly more difficult than it had been in the Trance world. However, my body recovered incredibly fast. After exhausting himself doing an exercise, I'd pause breathing deep for a minute and I'd be just about fully recovered and ready for the next one.

I'd been going for a few hours when I started to get worried about Tracy. I was certain it was nothing and I was just being paranoid like most parents. When Arman had warned me she might become a target, I understood it, but I hadn't really spent the time to explain it to her. That was definitely something I needed to do... when she got back.

I had just pulled out my phone to send her a text when I heard the door open. Tracy walked in with a big grin on her face, carrying a gazillion bags.

"God! That was so much fun!! I've never been able to shop on an unlimited budget!"

I smiled at her and went over to help her unload. She dropped all the bags in the entryway with a sigh and met me with a kiss. I began to wrap my arms around her, but she pushed me away.

"Wait, wait..." she grinned mischievously, "I want to show you some things I bought." She picked through the bags for a moment grabbing ones here and there. She gave me a peck and headed toward the bedroom, "Wait right there. I'll be right back." She strut away from me with an extra little wiggle to her hips. She was just wearing a casual pair of shorts, a loose t-shirt and a pair of flats, but she still made it look good... really good!

I shook my head in amazement after she was out of sight. Glancing through the bags, I saw quite a few high-end designers and names of a few boutique stores that only sold them. There were a few bags that didn't have any label on them that had me curious.

"And no peeking at what else I have there!" she popped her head around the corner, giving me a threatening look... smirking, but at least trying to be threatening!

I laughed. Her timing was impeccable. I had just leaned down to look as she had spoken.

"Fine, fine. I'll wait for the big runway reveal." I snickered and went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water. I had just made it back in front of the couch when I heard her.

"Are you ready?" she singsonged from the hallway.

"Probably not." I answered truthfully. "But I'm sure my heart can take it."

She stepped around the corner and struck a pose. She was wearing an elegant black evening gown. It had a deep neckline that showed quite a bit of cleavage and a long slit she'd stepped a stocking-covered leg through. Her blonde hair was tumbling over her shoulder in a luxurious wave. She wore candy-apple red stiletto heels that accentuated her toned legs perfectly.

The cup of water I'd been holding dropped to the floor with a splash as I was thunderstruck by the sight before me. It was nearly empty, so it wasn't too bad, but it still made a mess. Especially, since I hadn't moved or even acknowledged that I'd dropped it.

"You're... Wow!... You look incredible!" I stammered, still staring.

She giggled, "you haven't even seen the best part!"

She started walking towards me and reached behind her to undo the zipper. She stopped in front of me and wriggled her shoulders, letting the dress fall to a puddle at her feet.

I swore my heart just about stopped. She was wearing a sexy red corset to match her shoes. It barely covered her nipples and the outside of her breasts. The neckline left her breasts completely open and a sheer mesh covered her tight abs, but it left her hips bare, except for the garter straps holding up her stockings. She stood legs a little more than shoulder-width apart and raised her arms up to lock her hands behind her head.

"You like, master?" She smiled seductively at me, holding herself still to allow me to examine her.

I took a deep breath, getting my heart going again, "Damn, Tracy. You look good enough to eat!" I wrapped my arms around her waist. She lifted her lips eagerly to meet mine in a hard kiss. Her lips and tongue were active, but her arms stayed locked behind her head. I pulled my mouth away, looking strangely at her.

She was biting her lip expectantly, while trying to look innocent... neat trick while she's wearing lingerie that would make a stripper proud.

I raised an eyebrow, confused. "What's goin-..." My hands had slid down to grab her butt and felt something different... something hard, wedged between the cheeks of her ass. It wasn't one of her round butt plugs, it was a few inches long filling the crack of her ass.

A smile crept across her face.

"What do you have there?"

She raised her eyebrow invitingly, "Mmmm! Why don't you find out?"

I kissed her lips as my hands felt along the object. I realized it was a plug, but the top was a handle that fit in your fist. I leaned forward as my fingers worked around it, wiggling it around in her making her moan in my ear. I slowly pulled on it, ramping up her moans.

"You better get me ready for this," I whispered in her ear.

She dropped her arms to my waist pushing my sweats down while she bent at the waist, keeping her legs straight and her ass in the air. I leaned over her body and continued to pull lightly on the plug as her hands found my hardening cock.

"Oh, fuck!" She arched her back, sticking her ass up in the air more to allow me to better see the toy stretch her tiny hole. The large bulb kept stretching until it finally popped out. "Aaaah!" she gasped.

I expected the toy to come free, but it was still snug in her ass. There was more to the toy than the one bulb! I pulled lightly and another bulb began stretched her.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, "I've had it in me all day long..." Her hands were stroking me, feeling the effect she was having on me. She smiled up at me, "... waiting for this!" She lowered her mouth over my throbbing head while working the shaft with her hand.

The next bulb was smaller than the first, but not by much... and the next slightly smaller. Followed by one more and the toy finally came free. It was about eight inches long. The largest knot was about the size of a baseball, down to the last about the size of ping-pong ball.

"Mmmm!" she moaned around my cock, wiggling her ass, eager to be filled again. With her mouth hungrily devouring my cock, I grinned as I moved the toy back to her ass. "MMMmmm" she groaned as I slid the toy back into her ass. She moaned, oh so sweetly, around my cock as each ball slipped past her tight little ring. Once it was buried all the way back in her ass, she looked up at me, continuing to stroke my cock.

"Okay, I'm so ready for this." She turned herself around, aiming her toy-plugged ass at me. "Pull it out and shove your dick in there." She looked back at me, "Hard! Both of them!" She bit her lip. She turned and braced herself against the dinner table nearby.

I took my cock in hand as I stepped behind her. She'd slobbered on it well enough, but I slipped it between the lips of her cunt to slather it up a bit more. She was literally dripping in anticipation. I could feel the wetness along her legs.

"Please, Master! I've been waiting for this all day long." She begged.

I grabbed the handle on the toy in her ass and pulled it firmly out and pushed my rigid cock into her gaping hole.

"Uhhhg!" She grunted in pleasure, dropping her head.

My massive rod slipped about halfway into her tight channel before encountering some resistance. I took her hips in my hands and pressed my advance slowly.

"Take it!" She moaned, "Take my ass!" She pushed back against me trying to force the last few inches in.

I drew my hips back, nearly slipping out of her before driving the length of my cock deep into her bowels.

"FUCK! YES!!" She screamed as she came hard. The pent-up tension from a day of teasing herself had her exploding all over the floor. Her spasming ass gripped my hard prick so powerfully, I dared not move it for fear of ripping it off... Not that I was complaining! The tightness of her spasms massaged my member better than any hand job.

I held her firmly and worked my hands around, one hand to her clit, the other to her nipples. I took both between my fingers and tweaked, pinched and prodded her towards another orgasm. I used the hand on her tit to pull her back against me. Her hands come up and grabbed my head, tangling in my hair.

"God, you feel so good!" I moaned in her ear before sucking on her earlobe. "You might make me come just from being buried in your tight little ass!"

"Oh, Yes!" She gasped out, "Do it!... Cum in my ass!"

She ground her hips against mine. Not pulling off at all, but just doing her best to wriggle her ass around my cock. It was doing an incredible job of get me off, but it did quite a bit more for her as she was suddenly in the throes of another orgasm. Her unexpectedly spasming canal was enough to push me over the edge as I pumped a torrent of cum into her.

"OH, SHIT!" I hollered.

She pulled my head to her and her mouth found mine as we rode out our orgasms together. The bliss of the moment cascading into an impassioned tangle of lips and tongues.

"Thank you, Jacob. That was well worth the wait!"

* * * * *

Afterwards we took a shower together to clean up. She made sure I was clean by giving me a taste test... a rather prolonged taste test! As I was getting dressed, she was sitting on the bed, toweling off her hair. She had a pensive look as she watched me.

"Master?... er, uh... Jacob?" She asked quietly.

"Hmmm?" I glanced over at her.

"It's all new to me, so I did a little research on..." she blushed lightly lowering her gaze a moment, "being a... submissive."

I tried to hide my grin. I knew some, but that's really only what I read on sites like Literotica and such.

"I'm okay with most of it... A lot of it actually!... but I was wondering..." she looked up at me, "Would you be looking to share me?" There was a hint of concern in her eyes. "With other men, that is."

I smirked at her, "I hadn't really considered it." I approached her, taking her face in my hands, "Truth be told, I'm a little greedy! I wouldn't want to share you with anyone!" I kissed her upturned lips.

She let out a breath I hadn't noticed she'd been holding and smiled happily, "Thank you. I'm not sure I could do that." She covered my hands in hers, dropping the towel. "Just other men though. I wouldn't mind sharing you with another women." She chuckled lightly, "It might even help! You need a whole harem to keep you satisfied!"

"So, what else did you find that you'd like to include?" I asked her pointedly.

"Punishment!" Her face went so beet red, I thought she was choking on something.

"Punishment? Really?"

She bit her lip and nodded slowly, "I, uh... I'd really like the idea of... uh... getting... um... punished..." She smiled shyly up at me, "By you!"

"How would you like to be punished?" I prodded. This I had to hear! Luckily, I had asked a question, so she was quick to answer.

"Spanking. Flogging. Paddles, belts and crops. Nipple clamps. Possibly caning, but that seems... rough." Her blush deepened, if that was possible, as she gave up her filthy secrets. You would think she'd be used to that by now!

I grinned excited by the prospects, "We'll have to see. I can definitely do spankings and beltings with the tools I have now. The rest may need to wait."

She smiled at me, "That's okay. I'm not going anywhere."

"But if I'm going to punish you, that'd mean you've been a bad girl." I gave her a knowing look, "Have you been a bad girl?"

"Yes." She didn't hesitate. She really thought she'd been a bad girl!

How the hell did I luck into this?! She's a frickin' walking wet dream!!

"So, what have you been doing that deserves to be punished?" I was slowly taking off the belt, I'd been putting on.

"I teased a whole bunch of guys today." She admitted shyly. Her eyes widened as I slipped the belt off and doubled it in my hand. She looked back and forth from me to the belt with some apprehension.

"Really." I shook my head sadly, "How did you tease these poor guys?"

"After I bought the plug, I immediately put it in. Then I walked around doing the rest of my shopping." Blushing as she explained, watching the belt in my hands nervously, "I felt like all the men I passed could see me walking funny, but I didn't care."

I snapped the belt together making a loud, 'CRACK' as she spoke, making her jump.

"I couldn't help it. I felt so sexy. They all looked at me as I went by, so I teased them... anyway I could! I smiled at them. I shook my ass. I bounced my chest. I even bent over for one guy to adjust my shoe. Every time I did though, I wished it was you!" She stood up and slid into my arms. "If you'd seen me, I'd have been so embarrassed..." she lifted her lips to kiss my lips tenderly, "... but I'd have pulled you aside and had you fuck me silly!" She bit her lower lip provocatively, "Next time I go shopping, I want you to come with me. We're going to have sex in so many public places!!"

I opened the belt and slid it under her naked bubble-butt, lifting her against me. "You're lucky you came clean, but I think I'm still going to have to give you some spankings later!" I captured her lips again, enjoying their softness.

It was very difficult to set her down and not ravish yet again, but there were a few things I needed to do.

"I need to take care of some things, so I'll be out for little while." My tone told her right away she wasn't invited, and she accepted it readily enough.

"I'm going to make you my specialty for dinner tonight, so don't eat out." She leaned back, giving him a wonderful view of her assets, "and then dessert!" She raised her eyebrow suggestively. "What time can I expect you home?"

"I should be back around 9 or so." I gave her a kiss goodbye and swatted her naked ass lightly. "And get dressed, will you? You're making it hard for me to leave!"

She slid her hand between us, "Mmm, not quite hard... but getting there!"

* * * * *

The subway ride into the city was a blur, I was still so mesmerized by her. I kept closing my eyes remembering everything we'd done the past few days. It was intoxicating. I swore I must have smiled the whole way... until I came into sight of my destination: Bellemar Hospital. The never-ending stream of people going in at out of the busy hospital was intimidating, but the reasons I was here made it worse.

It was the closest hospital to the mall where I'd found Tracy. I expected many of the victims from the previous day had found their way here.

I walked into the hospital and made my way over the ER. I was going to have to find someone with some authority to escort me around. A doctor or something. I'd have to convince them I was a friend... at least at first. I thought a brief example of my capabilities would convince them to allow me to help... or send them screaming for security!

It wasn't entirely intentional, but if I'm going to find a doctor to escort me, I may as well choose the attractive brunette that was walking towards me. She was deep in conversation with a nurse. Her hair was up in a ponytail, her face sweaty and tired from a long shift, but her green eyes sharp, alert and oh-so-sexy. She was about five-foot-four, with a petite frame, but even in the hospital scrubs, the swell of her hips was visible.

I waited politely until they seem to be finishing up their conversation, then I walked forward, 'accidently' bumping into her. I touched her hip, immediately making her ignore my continued contact. I wasn't difficult to have her see me as a long-lost friend.

"OH, My God! Phillip!! What are you doing here?!" She threw her arms around me in an excited hug.

"Well, I heard you were here, and I just had to see how you were doing! It's been a while!"

"Seriously! It's been what?... three years?! I can't believe it! How'd you find me?"

I shrugged, "Through the grapevine, of course!" I glanced around, "Is there someplace we could talk privately?"

She smirked, "Yeah, sure!" She pulled me down the hall and opened a blank door to a narrow storeroom. Shelves lined the wall filled with all manner of supplies. She walked in ahead of me pulling me by the hand. As soon as the door closed, she spun and threw herself at me, grabbing my head and mashing her lips to mine. Her hands dropped to my pants as she tried to work them open. "Fuck! I've missed this!"

I was completely floored. What are the odds the person she'd imagine me as was an old Fuck-Buddy?! I was tempted to take advantage of the situation, but... Damn, Hero stuff!

WardedMink
WardedMink
141 Followers