The Society Pt. 13

Story Info
Edan is showing interest in Alex...
3.8k words
4.42
2.3k
1

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDMatton
JDMatton
30 Followers

That morning, Dan had to forcibly pull me from my sleep because I slept passed the captain's wake up call.

"Damn you were sleeping heavy," he said as I dressed myself.

"Did you get good sleep last night?"

I simply shrugged and together we jogged down to our first training session and started the day.

Today's assigned training by Captain Hodkins was stamina training, so the group of recruits ran three miles, making large laps around the training courtyard.

Reece was perceptibly avoiding any contact visual or physical with me.

But it was a different story with Edan.

Running our laps, on several occasions I accidentally met eyes with him. He would immediately look away, but what had been in his eyes wasn't his usual glare of indignance, it was something else entirely that I struggled to comprehend.

Jace was clearly confused by the behavior of his friends.

By the time everyone had finished their three miles, everyone's suit and skin was drenched with a shiny glaze of sweat, and was ready for the showers.

"You've been unusually quiet today, has something happened?"

Dan asked as we open our lockers and get ready for a shower.

"I-uh- I don't know,"

I say sheepishly.

"Guess I'm feeling a bit off today."

I turn away from Dan, and peeled off my shirt that stuck to my skin with sweat.

As I was about to throw my pants and underwear down, I get the sense that someone was watching and look up.

Edan stood a few feet away in nothing but a towel, paused in his walk to the shower room.

He had been looking in a daze at my bare upper body, looking at my hands posed to bring my pants down.

He's checking me out.

We meet eyes and I was about to turn my back to him, but I stopped myself.

What the hell, why not give him a show.

I pull down my pants, and my junk falls free into the steamy air.

His eyes immediately fell to my cock. Watching his gaze, I sense his pulse quicken. He runs a tongue over his dry lips, and looks up to me.

He pulls his towel from his waist, exposing his cock to me.

His thick shaft and head was slightly swollen more than half hard, hanging heavily at seven inches, his uncut foreskin tucked around his head delicately.

With a tug of his cock in my direction, and one last glance to my package, he quickly turns and heads into the shower, disappearing into the fixture of steam and hollow echo of voices.

My heart beat thrummed at a slightly elevated pace, jolting in a small tremor in my throat.

Dan suddenly appears at my side, naked with a towel ready in his grip.

"Damn, must be happy to see me."

He chuckled, nudging my cock swollen to chub lightly.

With a wink, he strolls towards the showers, whistling.

I sit down naked on the bench in front of the set of lockers, running my fingers through my gnarled and sweat soaked hair.

Just when my feelings for Dan couldn't become more complicated, Edan was now checking me out, and flirting with me.

And I flirted back.

But I couldn't get his body out of my head. My body yearned to return to the scent of his horniness, the musky aroma that filled my being and drove my cock mad.

I remember when we brushed shoulders on his way out of the shower room. I remember feeling his heart quicken, the overwhelming scent that lingered after his climax.

I groan, pushing away the thoughts, because my cock was threatening to become a full on erection, a swollen more than half-hard slump that splayed over my thigh.

I was attracted to him.

Nonetheless of how my mind screamed in protest, I couldn't deny what my body was feeling.

He publicly humiliated you, ridiculed you for being an inbred Therian.

My thoughts exclaimed at me.

But he no longer looks at me like I'm a freak. When he looks at me and my body, all I see in those jarring green eyes is that he likes what he sees.

Suddenly Dan struts naked out of the shower room, his short blond curls draped darkly over his brow, his body sopping wet.

"You won't believe this- Alex. But Edan in there has a hard on. In the shower, in front of everyone. He is sure sporting a donkey cock under that suit, you're just a little short of him, how embarrassing-"

He looks down and sees me sitting, my cock uncontrollably fully erect, arcing over my stomach.

"Yeah,"

I reply.

"How embarrassing."

. . .

"What's with you two?"

Jace says, as Reece and I headed back into the barracks after dinner to hit the sack.

"Nothing."

Reece snaps back at our friend.

Jace wasn't convinced, his skeptical glare at Reece and I showed it.

We shoulder passed the lines of bunkbeds, trying to find ours.

Jace had known the two of us since we were children learning to summon our powers.

We had grown close, because our fathers are high ranking officers, and friends, in the Therian army.

"'Nothing' my ass. Whenever you get anywhere near that inbred and his friends,"

He points exasperatedly to Reece.

"You shrink back like a kid who's gotten scolded, and you-"

He points to me and I flinch away, like his finger was a slash of a knife.

"You can't take your eyes off of him."

Reece looks to me suspiciously, having not known that piece of information.

Suddenly Reece joins in and as we reached Reece and I's bunk bed, I felt cornered.

"What was with that stiffy in the shower today? I've never seen you with a hard on in the showers, in front of our recruit corps. I didn't see anything, but I saw that you passed right next to Garren. Does he give you the hots ever since last-"

Suddenly Reece stops himself, his face freezing at his mistake. I glare seethingly at him.

Jace did not know of Reece's and I's sexual relationship and we planned on never telling him, in worry that it might make it weird between the three of us.

Jace looked suspiciously between the two of us, and quickly before he his thoughts could ponder further, I jutted in,

"It was just the heat of the shower, my blood was going everywhere after that run."

Jace, unsure of what Reece had meant pushed it off to the side, and snapped back,

"That guy is the reason you won't be under the command of Lieutenant O'Ryan. Don't you care about that at all, our families have been friends for years, Jason was like a brother to you."

I felt the heat rise in my face.

"If you guys don't shut the fuck up, I'll sure as hell make you."

I say, unintentionally squaring up on them, but my body instinctively doing so.

Nonetheless of our friendship, the two of them took a step back, staring up to my face that was tightening in increasing anger.

My body, reacting to chemical charges of my anger, burned with the instinct to transform. I painfully pushed down the feeling, and sat down heavily onto my bed, attempting to calm down.

"So this is how you treat us now?"

Reece says, his face contorted with vexation, as he disappears to his top bunk, and Jace storms off into the entanglement of bunk beds.

I lay myself down, taking in deep breaths.

My rhinoceros form seemed to always become aggravated with my emotions, my parents had seen this and I had to take anger management growing up. It helped, for the most part.

I run my fingers over my brow and eyes.

Jason was like a brother to you.

Didn't he think I fucking knew that?

My sudden intense attraction towards that inbred, Garren, has me disgusted of myself.

I wanted nothing more than to beat him senseless, but ever since last night...

His thick, heavily muscled form, that carved V leading to that fat cock that towered upwards towards his stomach, all finished off nicely with a pair of nice low-hangers sunken in his ball sack.

Smelling the stark and pungent aroma of his arousal, it seemed to fill the damn room.

His body was burned into my mind, his scent all that my body yearned for.

Without realizing it, my cock had developed into an erection, strained past the hem of my suit. I glare around myself, hoping that no one had noticed, and tuck it back into my pants.

It was still fully visible, bulging in the tightness of my suit, so I took to draping myself under my covers.

This damn cock was in total control of my thoughts, driving me towards an inescapable attraction towards that inbred.

Towards Alex...

I close my eyes, and after what felt like hours, sleep finally managed to take me.

. . .

Graduation was only two days away, and with the day of a full moon in our midst, Captain Hodkins allowed a recovery day for the recruits, so that the heightened instincts and behavior that the full moon enticed on all Therians would not affect training that day.

But regardless of my pulse that seemed to be perpetually quickened and the strange chemically imbalanced energy that coursed thickly through my body, I had no intent of wasting an entire day of training. With our last day of physical testing tomorrow, I needed as many points as possible towards my graduating rank. I was almost eligible to join Dan as a part of the top class.

While everyone went off to join their families and continue their afternoon plans, I uttered a quick farewell to Dan and Sal, and head to the training courtyard.

From nearly three months of hard work, my already well defined muscles toned out even more, and has slightly gained more mass, to my satisfaction.

When I stepped into the courtyard, my heightened sense of smell took in a strong aroma of sweat that usually was only barely noticeable.

Several men and women were at work in the weight lifting section, their bodies shone with the glossy surface of sweat, as they busied themselves among the equipment.

More people not wanting to waste an entire valuable day of training.

I focused on upper body and cardio, running sprinted laps around the indoor track, bell presses, tricep workouts, benches and curls.

Even after being among the recruits for a decent sum of time, many people avoided my gaze, or were perceptibly afraid. Dan had said, with his interaction with the general folk, that most people thought of me as dangerous. I had been the man that took on the number one ranking recruit, mostly in human form and managed to win.

I take in deep breaths, and gulp down a hearty swig of my water, my face a bright pink as I head into the locker room.

The locker room was cold and empty, and peel off my clothes, sighing in relief as the cold air flows over my bare skin.

I strut into the shower room, towel in hand, cheerful and satisfied with my work out.

Working my body helped calmed the hyper jittering of my nerves.

I turn the valve all the way to hot, and step into the stream, closing my eyes as steam begins to rise in the air, casting a fog over my surroundings.

Suddenly I heard a locker slam and footsteps nearing the shower room, pulling me from my somnolent daze beneath the stream of hot water.

Great. So much for finally getting some alone time.

A large naked figure steps into the room and my body numbs.

Edan and I share glares of surprise, as he walks over to one of the wall shelves and throws his towel onto it.

We wrench our eyes from one another, and I immediately busy myself, lathering my chest with shower gel, smoothing it down my arms and armpits.

In my peripheral vision, I see him move towards an adjacent poll of nozzles, and turn on his shower.

He began working shower gel on himself. The substance foaming lusciously over his broad shoulders and pecs, running his hands down a well carved six pack, and the wide V of his lower stomach.

I tried to pull my eyes away, but each time I would look away to continue cleaning myself, I would find my eyes trailing over to his naked body.

Suddenly, we meet eyes.

He knows I'm checking him out.

My thoughts scream in my head, at my own stupidity.

He perks an eyebrow at me, and smooths his hands lower on his body.

He rubs his hands over his genitals, soaping his thick soft cock, playfully fondling his balls, the thick slime of soap trailing over his legs bricked massively with muscle.

My pulse pounds in my throat.

As he strokes himself, his cock fattens and lengthens, his foreskin peeling back to spare room for the increasing mass of his junk.

The scent of his arousal begins to rise into the air, the strongest it has ever been as we look at one another.

I give him a knowing look, and rub my cock as it thickens into an erection, bucking happily in the air towards Edan.

He took a deep inhalation of breath that heaved his lightly haired pecs outwards, at the sight of my erect package.

Suddenly, his hoarse voice croaks out against the tiles of the shower room.

"I can't get you out of my head."

My heart raced. My body burned with lust, my cock straining as it filled my body, pulsing through my veins, uncontrollably wrapping my entire being.

I've never been this horny before. This- this has to be the full moon that's coming tonight's doing.

I find myself unable to respond, my voice stuck stubbornly in my throat. My eyes glared at him with a burning lust that I couldn't contain, that pulsated violently through my body.

At that, Edan strides over to me and before I could react, we're making out, our bodies tight against one another, him slightly slouching himself to level his height with me, our cocks bouncing and pressing against one another.

To my surprise, his lips were plump and smooth against my own.

I moan as his tongue curls onto mine, warm and intoxicating.

I take his cock in my hand, finally feeling its raw mass, running my hands over his veined shaft, playing with his tight slip of foreskin.

"It's fucking massive."

I say breathlessly, against his lips.

Suddenly Edan smiles at me, a genuine smile, for the first time since I had ever seen him. It was a cute smile that gave me a warm rush in my chest.

"Have you not seen yours?"

He moaned against my lips.

I chuckled, and shifted slowly down his body, running my hands down his pecs, his stomach and his cock.

I press my lips gently to his head, and he moans.

He puts his hands on my shoulders, suddenly.

"I want you to fuck me."

I gawk at him in disbelief.

"You're- a bottom?"

I manage to sputter, the potent taste of his pre-cum in my mouth, notioning towards his monster of a cock with my head. If anything, a towering brute of a guy like him would surely be the dominant one.

He chuckles, lowering himself onto the ground, his cock straining in the air.

I faces were inches apart.

"I don't want to hurt you."

I say, worrying about the size of my cock ripping him.

"I don't care. Give me that bull cock."

I kiss him passionately, and turn him over, placing him onto his knees.

His moist, round ass spreads out, greeting me, beckoning me.

I mount him, his cock and balls dangling in the hot air, and I carefully begin to slip my head in.

He gasps.

He felt broken in to an extent, but his asshole was not prepared for a cock my size.

He moaned in what sounded like pain and pleasure as I sank further in. The tightness of his rectum enclosed around my cock sent pleasure shocking through my body and a moan unintentionally escapes my lips.

"I see you're enjoying yourself."

He grumbled, his voice echoing off the floor cheerfully.

I chuckle.

"Fuck-"

He gasped, as I near half of my shaft inside.

"Damn that cock of yours is something."

He heaved in shuddering inhalations of breath at the pleasure of my cock steadily sliding in.

He moaned loudly, his voice echoing off the walls as my cock stretches him out to my size.

I stop entering him as I get halfway down my shaft.

"Ready?"

I mutter breathlessly.

From where I knelt mounted on him, I see him nod.

"Fuck me into next week."

I steadily slide in and out, releasing hot waves of pleasure up and down my cock.

Unable to contain himself, he shouts.

"Shit- you're fucking hitting the spot almost head on- fuck-"

His body bucks as I steadily increase speed, pelvic thrusting rhythmically into him.

It was hardly a minute before Edan is gasping,

"I'm coming- ugh-mm."

His hips thrusts as his seed spills onto the tile, his cock pulsating in its intense orgasm.

I pull out, my cock lathered in my own pre-come.

I fall back onto my ass on the tiled floor, and Edan flips over to his back, heaving in breaths, his cock slumped and chubbed over his stomach, dribbling.

I finish myself off, stroking quickly until my own ejaculation projects sloppily from my piss slit onto the shower floor.

Edan, his face flushed and clearly dazed was recovering, watching as I groan, emptying my balls.

After a minute of silence, he finally musters words.

"That was fucking incredible. You know how to ram a guy."

He muttered in wonder towards the ceiling, his hoarse voice deeply reverberating off of the shower walls.

I chuckle, resting my back against the shower pole.

Our two showers had been running for so long that the fog around us almost completely blurred our surroundings with a milky screen.

"Funny you'd say,"

I mutter breathlessly.

"Cause I just lost my virginity with you."

Edan sits up at this, turning to face me, spreading out his legs comfortably in his sitting position.

"Are you kidding me? So you're telling me you and that tiger- what's his name-"

I perk up an eyebrow, and assist him.

"Dan?"

I say.

Edan nodded, scratching his balls unconsciously, which was a hell of a sexy sight from where I sat.

"You two hadn't done it?"

I recoil at what he said in surprise, taking a sudden breath.

"I, uh-"

I stammer, nervously failing to collect my thoughts.

Edan raised his eyebrows at me skeptically. I was still adjusting to him looking at me like a normal person, it was bizarre, him giving me an expression so innocent and ordinary.

"From seeing his hardon for you in the locker room- he looked to have at least a decent cock, not much.. But even not considering that, from how you two look at each other, you're both into one another- and a lot."

He says, running a hand through his matted black hair.

I sigh, toying with my chest hair.

"I- I don't know what to think of us."

I said, looking back up to Edan helplessly.

Silence followed this, Edan and I looking off around the showers awkwardly, every once and awhile one of us slipping a glance towards the other's junk.

Finally I break the silence that has began to tense in the air.

"I didn't want this. This power, this body."

I say softly, attempting to keep my voice steady.

Edan looks to me at my words, his eyes stern and foreboding.

"You respected Jason. I know that, and I'm sorry. I can't even begin to tell you what I would give if the night he died could have gone differently."

I felt the warmth of tears threaten in my eyelids, but I refused to cry in front of Edan.

"But Jason, for whatever reason, believed I should have his powers. He died for me. 'My kind need people like you, Alex' was his last words to me, whether it's bullshit or not. And-"

I break off, unsure if I should continue.

But Edan slides closer, looking me in the eyes, and for the first time, those dark eyes weren't filled with loathing.

"What?"

He said, beckoning me to continue.

I suck in a shuddering breath.

"I haven't been sleeping. It's the reason I walked in on you and Reece so early in the morning. I've been dreaming of the night he was shot down by Night Blades, the scene playing in my head over and over again. And every night I hear the wish of a dying man."

"A dying wish?"

Edan asked, his faces posed with concentration.

Finally, I let out what I had been keeping in for the past three months, to Edan sitting naked before me, his hulking physique almost a silhouette against the fog around us.

JDMatton
JDMatton
30 Followers
12