The Soldiers Sister Consummated

Story Info
Their love is consummated in the best possible way.
4.9k words
4.71
13.3k
39
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers

The Soldier's Sister: Consummation

When I woke up, my first thoughts were of Jen, she quite simply filled my mind. I loved her so much that everything and everybody else faded into insignificance. It didn't matter that we had been born brother and sister, there was so much love between us, we had always been close and affectionate, loving each other. Closer than most siblings, but it was now two days since our love had flared up, some would say out of control, and we had gone from loving each other to being lovers.

It started when Jen was teasing me as she dressed my wound on my return from Afghanistan. She's a charge nurse at the local hospital, and had volunteered to see me on a daily basis to change dressings and check for infection, otherwise I'd probably still be stuck in a military hospital somewhere.

On the very first day, she had accidentally pulled down my boxer shorts as well as my pyjama bottoms while preparing to attend to my injury, and had laughingly made fun of my 'tiny,' cock. Some ribald banter had followed during which I said she probably had a pussy as big as an elephant. Things went down-hill from there, in the most tempting and tempestuous way, and despite her being my sister, I hadn't been able to get her touch out of my mind. Her touch? Oh yes, how could I forget that she had touched my cock while making fun of me during the brother, sister banter that flowed so easily between us.

The touch of her hand was what I couldn't get out of my mind, but the next day, (fuck could it be only yesterday?) she had done it again and confessed that she hadn't been able to stop thinking of me the previous night either. We had kissed hungrily and passionately in a way brothers and sisters aren't supposed to do, and she had touched me again, very gently and lovingly, making me so hard I almost orgasmed. She had gone down on me then, and sucked and rubbed me to the best and most wonderful orgasm of my life.

Now, I really couldn't get her out of my head, and I couldn't wait to see her later today. I knew she wouldn't be with me until the evening. She was on a shift at the local hospital until 7pm, so I'd see her after that.

Time crawled past, the day was tedious and seemed to be interminable. I managed to sleep for a little while after lunch time, but awoke to thoughts of Jen once again. Was it going to be like this for the rest of my life I wondered? Feeling as if part of me was missing every time she wasn't with me, longing to see her face, hear her voice, just being with her.

No matter how slow time seemed to flow for me that day, Jen's arrival finally drew closer, and I was rewarded by the sound of her voice as the front door opened and she called out to mum, that she was here. My heart started to race at the prospect of seeing her again, and I heard her virtually running upstairs, the door opened slowly, and her beautiful face peered round the edge.

'Good, you're not sleeping,' she smiled at me, coming in and closing the door behind her. She came to me then and held me so tight, then kissed me. 'I've missed you so much, can you believe it, really, it's crazy?' she said quietly in case mum overheard her. I just looked at her.

'Jen, I've missed you too. It's seemed to me that time has crawled, even gone into reverse today. I've longed to see your beautiful face. Thank god you're here at last, kiss me again,' and she did. By the time we broke that kiss we were both breathless and aroused. 'My darling Jen, I want you so much,' I whispered looking into her eyes. She gave me the most wonderful, open smile and nodded her head enthusiastically, and I knew she felt the same way.

'Well,' she said, 'let me check your leg first and see how things are going with you there, and then if I think it's alright, I may agree to do what you suggested last night. If you still want to, and haven't changed your mind of course?'

'Change my mind, are you daft? Of course I haven't changed my mind.' I confirmed. 'I really want to do this for you, and for me too. So far, because of this damned injury, it's all been about you making me feel wonderful, and it seems to me this is the only way I can return the love you've shown me until I'm fit to do more. I want this more than you can ever imagine.. She hugged me, and kissed my face affectionately, eyes, nose, and mouth.

'I had a shower at the hospital before I left,' she said, 'so I should smell nice for you, and I have a little surprise I prepared for you when I went home last night.' Seeing the quizzical look on my face she laughed. 'No! I'm not saying, but you'll find out soon enough,' and she laughed again when I tried to persuade her to tell me. 'Patience my little soldier,' she said, kissing me again. 'Right, let's check your leg, and see how things are progressing there,' and she set about changing the dressing on my wound. She pronounced herself happy with how it was, 'healing nicely,' and replaced the old dressing with a new one.

Once finished, she turned to me, and without any warning slipped her hand inside the leg of my boxer shorts and felt my cock, stroking me gently. I of course had been as stiff as a board from the moment I heard her come up the stairs half an hour before.

'How are we going to manage to do this with mum downstairs?' I asked her, as she continued to hold my hard cock in her hand. I was desperate to find some solution for our predicament. She looked at me with a really amused expression on her face and a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

'Aha, leave it to me, big sister knows best,' and I believed her of course; at that moment I so wanted to believe she was a miracle worker. She kissed me and told me she'd be back in a moment and went down stairs with the old dressing, and the packaging she's removed from the new one.

'Well?' I said when she came back again. I'd heard her talking to mum, and had heard dad's voice too, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I was desperate to know what was going on.

'Didn't I tell you that your big sister knows best?' she said. 'Well, what I know, and you don't, because you haven't been here for a few years, what with university and the army, is that mum and dad go to a "bridge" club every Wednesday night to play cards. She wasn't planning on going tonight because she didn't want to leave you here on your own, but I've just persuaded her to go, and volunteered to look after you for the evening.' I sat up on the edge of the bed and took her in my arms. She was smiling at me again, and for my part I knew I was grinning like an idiot.

'That means we'll have at least two hours,' she confirmed, 'and probably more to have some fun. Is that okay with you?'

'Oh Jen,' I said, 'Not are you stunningly beautiful, you're a fucking genius too. It's no wonder I love you so much,' and I kissed her and hugged her. Now it was just a case of waiting for mum and dad to go, so we sat and chatted until we heard mum calling up the stairs that they were going. Jen ran down stairs to say goodbye to them, and see them off, and then locked the door in case we had any unexpected visitors, like our younger sister for instance.

She was quite breathless when she came back into my room, and I knew it wasn't from running down the stairs and back up again. Remember what I said, she was physically very fit from going to the gym and playing tennis, etc. No, like me she was simply aroused at the prospect of us being together, she was horny.

She pulled her T-shirt over her head as she walked towards the bed, wasting no time, and I saw her glorious tits for the first time. They were so perfect and so beautiful I was virtually speechless, an 'Oh Jen,' was all I managed to croak out from a mouth and throat suddenly dry with excitement. She looked at me grinning wickedly again and cupped them in her hands, squeezing her own nipples. Her eyes closed for milliseconds as she enjoyed her own touch, then looked at me again.

'You promised,' she said huskily reminding me, as if I needed reminding, 'you promised, and now I'm collecting! Just close your eyes and don't open them until I say you can.' Big sister knows best I thought with some amusement, and closed my eyes. There was a slight wait as she removed what was left of her clothes and shoes, and then I felt her climb on the bed, high up straddling my chest. I could smell her sweet perfume, and then just under that a more primitive and sexual aroma. It was her sex I could smell, a damp, musky and altogether more subtle aroma, her essence. As she shuffled higher up the bed still, I grew ever more excited until at last I could feel the delicate, soft skin of her inner thighs brush my cheeks. She lifted my chin with her hand forcing my head back just a little.

'Look up at my face,' she said, and I opened my eyes to see her looming above me. Her lovely face seemed high above me, smiling for me. She was shaking with excitement, and I was pretty damned shaky myself. 'Now look at my tits,' she virtually whispered, 'they're aching for your touch.' I reached up and cupped them, feeling the softness of her skin in contrast with the hardness of her nipples, and as I squeezed then gently she moaned with pleasure and excitement.

She let go of my chin then and said, 'okay, you can look now, and so, I finally looked between her slim thighs and saw the most delightful example of a pussy that I could ever have hoped to see. She really was absolutely perfect in every way. She opened her legs a little more as I looked, shamelessly displaying herself for me. Her pussy lips opened a little with the movement and dispensed more of her fragrant essence. She was very, very wet, her lubricating fluids had already escaped the confines of her inner vagina, and the area all around her labia was shiny and glittering with her wetness. I loved it, I loved her, and I finally managed to say.

'Oh Jen, you're... it's... you're beautiful, and you've shaved.' I looked back up at her face. She was looking down at me lovingly.

'That's your surprise,' she said laughing again. 'I did it last night, especially for you, your gift,' and as she said it she lowered herself down closer to my mouth, and I cupped her bottom cheeks in my hand and pulled her into my mouth. She shuddered and then moaned loudly. No need to be quiet, we were quite alone, and she began to move, rubbing herself against my mouth. For my part I was licking and sucking her labia and prominent clitoris. Not too hard, just stimulating her, knowing she was in charge now, and could vary the pressure on her pussy as she desired. This was all about her, my darling Jen, and I just wanted her to have an unforgettable experience. My pleasure was kissing, sucking, touching her and bringing her the utmost pleasure I could. Nothing else mattered to me right then. With her silky thighs on either side of my head, I only just heard her muffled voice call out as if from a distance.

'Oh fuck, I'm coming already... so fast,' and then she rubbed herself even more frantically against my face, and bore down on me. Rubbing her wetness into my face and mouth. A couple of times it was hard to breathe as she sat more on my mouth and nose, but I thought if I was going to drown, what better way than to do it than under Jen's wet pussy. Just crazy thoughts. She wanted to 'dismount,' after she came, but I held her there, wouldn't let her, and continued to love and stimulate her pussy with my mouth until she gave up that idea, as fresh powerful sensations of pleasure re-started and wracked her body with orgasms.

Finally, she slumped down over me, and reversed herself off my face, swinging her right leg over and off, onto the side of the bed. She came into my arms, shivering as if she was cold, but she wasn't cold, perhaps just overcome with the pleasures she'd 'endured.' We kissed and kissed, delighting in being together. She told me she loved me, and I told her I loved her too. I reached down and stroked her pussy with my fingers, she was incredibly wet, not only with my saliva, but her own natural juices too.

My fingers slipped between the wonderful pouting labia, and I searched for and found her g-spot, and as I manipulated it gently, she whispered that she was coming again, her hips slid back and forth, and she forced herself hard against my hand. Covering my hand with hers as if to make it a prisoner, Jen thrust her hips back and forward until she came loudly for me again. My dear beautiful sister was a wonderful, responsive lover, and everything she did amazed me. I knew I didn't just love her anymore, I was 'in love' with her. She was my everything.

Before mum and dad came home, she slid down the bed again, and had taken me in her mouth once more, but there was no rush this time. It was a longer, delayed, more loving touching and sucking, but when I came it was just as amazing, even more so than the previous two times.

'Come on,' she eventually said, 'Let's get you up and out of this bed for a little while, so when mum and dad get home we're down stairs to welcome them home. You're healing just fine, and I think it's time we got you up and about a bit more, to rebuild the strength in your legs again.' So, we went down stairs where she made me a cup of tea, and after searching through the cupboards and fridge presented me with a slice of toast and jam. 'A late night snack,' she said, although it wasn't even 9pm yet, adding with a grin, 'we have to replace all those lost fluids, otherwise we'll get dehydrated.'

Jen stayed a little while after they came home, and it was nice to have a little family get together, but eventually she had to leave explaining she was on early next morning. I told her there was no need to help me upstairs. However, she insisted, but it was only so we could have a final loving kiss before she went home.

Jen had given me the all-clear to be a bit more active since my injury was well on the way to healing. I still had to be careful not to overdo it, but I could be out of bed most of the day now unless I felt tired of course, in which there was no problem with me having a lie down for a nap. She still came in every day to check on me, and she still managed to play with my cock, and I managed to caress her pussy until she came, both of us fully dressed, but it was the best we could do under the circumstances.

One day about a week later, she came in asked how I was, looked at the wound, and said it was looking good.

'Get dressed, I'm taking you out for a run in the car. You must be going crazy cooped up in here.' I need no further encouragement, and got my jacket. 'Where do you want to go?' she asked me, and when I said, maybe to the beach front, we could have a coffee, and maybe one of those special ice-cream cones afterwards I suggested.

I have a better idea,' she said, smiling again. 'Let's go to my place and you can fuck my brains out,' then she laughed, taking a quick look at me as she drove.

'Oh yes Jen, fuck the ice cream,' and I laughed too, 'it's your cream I want to taste more than anything else in this whole world,' and so within a few minutes we pulled up outside Jen's house, and went inside. She wasted no time at all, leading me up the stairs to her bedroom. It was warm and cosy, very feminine, but a beautiful room all the same. She came into my arms, and we kissed deeply, stroking and touching each other. I kissed her neck just where the neck meets the shoulder and she shivered.

'That nice,' she whispered. 'make love to me, make me come again and again, just for you. We've waited so long for this, and this is special, our first time. I want it to be something neither of us will ever forget,' and then she kissed me again, and words seemed superfluous. As we kissed I ran my hands up under her top at the back, feeling the wonders of her soft skin. I unhooked the bra, and continued to stroke her, with my right hand slipping round to her left breast. Again the softness of her skin took my breath away, and as I gently played with her nipple she moaned somewhere deep in her throat.

She took a half step back, reached up and began to unbutton her blouse, just as eager to be undressed as I was to undress her. When the last button was undone, she slipped it off her shoulders, let it fall to the floor, and leaned forward a little letting gravity slip the bra straps off her shoulders. The bra joined the silk blouse on the floor, and my darling was naked from the waist up. I looked at her for a moment, and she stood there displaying herself for me, knowing how much I loved her and how much I adored her breasts. They were sublimely beautiful, a lovely shape. The areolae were small and dark, with her delightful pinkish brown nipples standing proud.

'Jen, you're so beautiful, everything about you either leaves me astounded that I could be so lucky to see this for myself, or breathless with excitement. My heart is racing, all I can say, and it seems so inadequate is that I love you, I just love you so much.' She reached up for me, smiling, and pulled my head down and cradled it in her arms, letting me suckle at her breasts. I loved it, and the moans of delight from Jen told me she was loving it too. As I sucked and licked, pinched and squeezed. Jen left me to suck and play with her breasts and nipples. Now her hands were busy too, and had unbuckled my belt, and taking care not to do anything that would aggravate my injury, carefully slid my trousers down and then equally carefully my boxer shorts headed south too.

She reached for me then and cupped my balls in her left hand while she stroked my stiff length with her right. It all felt so good, and I began to pull on her skirt, eager to get her naked too, lifting the skirt higher, touching her thighs, cupping her bottom, massaging her arse cheeks. My right hands slipped down, touching her through her panties, and she opened her legs letting my hand get right down between. The gusset of the panties was wet, she was so turned on and leaking so much, she was seeping through the fabric, and so I tried to push them down. She let go of me then and slipped her panties down herself. The skirt followed and suddenly we were both naked. She kissed me again, and for the first time we felt all our naked skin touch, body to body.

We stood there, just embracing luxuriating in the sensation of all that naked skin, and then she took my hand and led me to the bed.

'Normally, this would be so spontaneous,' she said quietly, looking intently into my eyes, a faint smile on her face, 'and we'd just do whatever we wanted to do, but I've thought about this and to minimise the chance of hurting you and setting your injury back, I think we should do it doggy style. Are you happy with that? I know that I'm happy with anything you want. I just want you to make love to me, finally make me yours.' I agreed of course, 'doggy' is a great position at any time, and I was just so desperate to be in her at last. I kissed her and as I caressed her body I turned her around, so I was standing behind her.

I kissed her neck and her shoulders, my hands round her waist pulling her close to me, so my cock was nestled between her arse cheeks. She pushed back and rubbed herself against me, and meanwhile my hands were playing with her tits and then I slid one hand down over her flat stomach and delved between her parted thighs, and rubbed her clitoris. We were standing close to the edge of the bed, and it was Jen who took it to the next level. All she did was put one knee on the edge of the bed, and then the other, and now with that one move, she was in position and ready to receive me.

She leaned forward next, going all the way down until her face was touching the bedcovers. Now her wonderful bottom and pussy was 'presented' to me, her legs apart, and I had the most amazing view of her pussy, leaking and dribbling her juices. I move forward, closer to my darling Jen and rubbed my stiffness up and down between her pussy lips, coating my knob and shaft with her juices, ensuring that I would slip into her pussy-hole easily. She was moaning loudly, and repeating the same words over and over.

Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers
12