The Sororities New Man Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gathered everything up and took the meal out to the large dining room on the other side of the kitchen towards the front of the house in 2 trips. Once I was finished I said to them, "Enjoy your meal and let me know if you need anything else," then turned to walk back to the kitchen.

"Drew, come sit down and eat with us," Sasha said.

"Yes please do, this meal looks delicious, but first can you bring out a few bottles of wine and some glasses from the kitchen," Amanda said.

I nodded to her then I went back and found some wine in a small wine cooler in the kitchen then gathered up some wine glasses and returned back to the large table they were sitting at. I poured each one a glass then took a seat beside Sasha.

"Drew get you some wine to," Amanda said to me.

"I am only 18 ma'am, I can't."

"Nonsense we have a saying that one of our previous sisters from France said when they upped the drinking age to 21, "Kids drink wine when they are like 15 in France so screw the American government and their rules, wind don't count" so go ahead and pour you a glass we don't mind."

"Well if you insist," I said grabbing the open bottle.

I never have been much of a wine drinker but after taking a sip of this wine I might change my mind about that. I have only drank cheap wine up to that point and judging by the look of the bottle this wine didn't look like the cheap stuff so I guess price really does count for something in the wine world, at least a little anyways.

"That sister that gave us the saying also owns her own winery and she gives us free wine all year long so we never run out of it," Sasha said to me.

I might end up loving this job in the long run then I thought, got a comfy reclining couch, big TV with cable, free wine to get drunk off of all year long, and beautiful women to look at all day long in the house, yep I could get used to this. Dinner moved along without a hitch, we all talked casually and the girls ask some questions about me. I told them about the sports I was into playing and the subjects I was interested in school as well as some of my other interests and I found out a few of the same things about the girls. All in all it was a pleasant night and all the girls thanked me for the meal and said it was good when we all broke up to go our separate ways. Becca and Jessica were heading out to see some friends while the rest of the girls went up stairs to do other things. I cleaned up the table and did all the dishes in the kitchen then retired to my room to relax with some TV.

A few hours later there was a knock at my door, "Come in," I said loud enough so whoever it was could hear me. Sasha opened the door and said, "Hey, would you like a tour of the house now, I know I haven't been around today but I got some time now."

"Sure," I said and got up to follow her out into the hall. She showed me the rest of the first floor which I have mostly already seen. She explained that the office was for the counsel to use for the day to day stuff that involved running the sorority. There was also a gym that I didn't know about off by the living room, it was a nice setup that allowed for good 8 or 10 people work out at once if they didn't all try to use the same machines at once, it also had 5 treadmills that looked through the back window into the garden in the back yard. There was also a big shower area with a sauna next to it, both had some rubber type floors that wouldn't hurt you if you decided that you wanted to sit down on the floor for whatever reason. There was the kitchen and my room of course and the living room and the dining room were huge so they pretty much took up the rest of the first floor.

She led me down some stairs by the hallway by the kitchen that went to the basement. We came down on the edge of the main big room that was a game room, it had a few pool tables, dart boards, ping pong tables, foosball tables, a TV in the corner with a few game systems, a bar, and couches and table and chairs lined the walls. The door closest to the stairs led to a movie room with a large screen for a projector and had a mix of couches and recliners for seats and even a popcorn machine in the corner. We started back towards the stairs when I noticed the door on the far side of the game room with a pad lock and a keep out sign on it, "What's in there."

"Oh you will find out if you get the job, it's nothing to important right now, now let's go see the upstairs," she said with a grin on her face, the flash from her eyes as she said upstairs gave me pause for a second though but I shrugged it off once she started walking up the steps.

Once we got upstairs she showed me one wing of the house before leading me to the other almost identical side. There was a hallway that ran down the middle of the house from the stairs that had rooms on either side of the hall. There must have been at least 20 rooms if not more up here all different sizes. Each end of the second story had a large bathroom with multiple sinks and showers in it with large mirrors and counter space. She explained a few rooms like hers had its own bathroom or shared one with another room but that the big ones were for those that don't.

At the end of each hall on the back side of the house were two fairly big rooms with their own bathrooms, there were a few bigger rooms but they shared between a few girls each but the big two single person rooms at each end were for Amanda and Sasha being that they were the leaders of the house. Sasha opened the door to hers and led me in, we went to the back where she opened the door to the balcony and stepped out onto. We had a very nice view of the large fenced in yard that had large trees growing all around the edges making it closed off from seen from the outside world even on the second floor balcony. There was a large pool in the middle and a square garden area by the gym that had bushes lining it making it another closed off area almost, among all the flowers and plants it had a large hot tub in the middle making it look like a real nice place to relax for a hot soak.

After showing me a nice view of the backyard from the second story we walked back into her room. I was walking for the door to leave when she said, "And where do you think you're going mister."

I turned back to her to see her standing just inside the other door next to her bed with a large grin on her face and the light of arousal dancing in her eyes. "Um I thought the tour was over," I said not understanding what she was wanting.

"Drop your pants," she said with a commanding voice.

Taken a back a little I squeaked out a "excuse me" with my eyes wide open. "You heard me, drop your pants, I want to see what you got under there," she said while staring right at my crotch leaving me with no doubt that she was serious.

"Umm I don't know," I said weakly kind of scared at where this was leading. Normally I wouldn't mind a hot slender 5'10" coed with short light brown hair that framed her beautiful face just right coming onto me but this was also the girl that was trying to get me a job and her commanding voice and learning eyes gave me more reason to be cautious so I didn't mess anything up here.

Reaching up behind her neck she untied her blue halter top type dress and let the front down to show me here nice large b or small c cup breasts with no bra. I couldn't speak if I wanted to at that moment as all my attention was on her bare tits that were now on display right in front of me. "Come on don't be shy, I have been wanting to play with you since I saw you go into the housing building yesterday, so drop them and show me what you got."

I didn't say anything for a few minutes, I was still staring at her breasts but I finally looked up at her face and the look in her eyes told me that this is what she wanted more than anything else at that moment. Even if I hadn't already made my decision my cock would of made it for me in another few seconds because it was rock hard already when I pushed down my shorts and let it spring out at attention pointing straight at her.

She gave a slight gasp as she hurriedly took the few steps to me grabbing a hold of my cock with her right hand and while still looking down at it she said in a aroused sexy soft voice, "Wow you have a really nice cock, it's long and thick just like I like them."

That brought a big smile to my face; a guy could never not like it when a girl said she liked his cock. She started to sink to her knees as she looked up at me in my eyes; she turned my cock up and gave it a long lick from the base to the tip while I let out a small groan of pleasure. She gave a big grin then she opened her mouth and took me almost all the way into her until I hit the back of her throat. I was very surprised since most women couldn't get that much of me in her mouth in the first place let alone on the first try but I was even more surprised on the 3rd time she bobbed up and back down she forced the rest of me through her throat. I had been deep throated before by one girl but I was still amazed at how great it felt. Sasha started going at my cock like a mad women and I started to get scared that she was going to suffocate herself on my cock but the sensations she was giving me made me not care at the moment.

She started to have drool hang off her chin as she bobbed back and forth on my cock, she would pop off every so often to take a deep breath but she would resume her amazing blow job seconds later. After almost 10 minutes I had almost came a few times but I remembered my training from the girl that taught me all about sex and was able to hold it off, I knew that Sasha wanted to do more with me and I didn't want to disappoint her. She finally popped off and took a deep breath and said, "How have you not cum already."

"I have stamina and control sweetie but if that is what you want I can stop holding back," I said looking down at her.

She gave a wide grin then said in a very sexy voice, "Well that's good to know, but I'd rather you fuck the shit out of me with the monster instead."

I gave her a huge smile as I reached down to pull her up to me, we came together for a passion filled first kiss trying to suck each other's tongues into each other's mouths. As we continued our game of tonsil hockey I led us over to her bed, I pushed the rest of her dress down her body until it was at her feed and she stepped out of it as I pushed her back onto the bed. As I laid on top of here she reached down and pulled my shirt up over my head and threw it somewhere in the room and I returned my lips to hers.

I started kissing her neck then down to her chest and finally to one of her breasts that looked like they were made just for her body because they fit her body like a handmade glove. I took one nipple into my mouth and gave it a slight suck and a light bite as I move to the next. She gasped each time I did this but I continued on with my showering her body with kisses making sure to dip my tongue into her belly button drawing a little giggle from her. She spread her legs wider as I got to her pussy and I gave her one last kiss right above it before pulling back to have a look. She had a nice looking shaved pussy that was already dripping with excitement, I knew she was horny and wanted to be fuck but before I did what she wanted I wanted to give her the tonguing of her life, plus I wanted a taste.

So I dove into her pussy with my tongue, first giving a few long licks all the way up and down before pushing my tongue into her love tunnel to get a even better taste. She was sweet tasting and I knew I wouldn't have a problem drinking from her anytime she wanted. She was gasping and moaning while I was doing this but when I got to her clit she detonated, she closed her legs around my head so hard that I thought she was going to crush my skull or snap my neck, she arched her back off the bed and gave a slight scream as she came. It didn't seem like it was too big of a orgasm and it didn't last more than 20 seconds but it looked like she was enjoying it as she released my head and laid back on the bed gasping for air. She tried to pull me up to her but I was still licking up all the juices she just gave to me and plus I wanted to push her over the edge a few more times with my mouth before continuing on.

I shook my head no to her and kept on licking alternating between her tunnel and her clit and soon she had another even bigger orgasm. As she was in the throws of her second one I pushed a finger into her causing her to squeal even louder. I had been taught very well in the art of eating pussy by my first lover so bringing Sasha to a 3rd and biggest orgasm yet was not hard at all.

When I was still in middle school sometime after my Dad had passed away my mother decided that she couldn't sleep in the master bedroom anymore and took my downstairs room since it was the next largest and had its own large bathroom to, it was basically another master suite. I didn't really mind since I knew my mother was hurting so I took one of the rooms upstairs for myself as I didn't feel right about sleeping in the master bedroom either. What I didn't know was I had been missing out on some fun all these years because my new bedroom window was right across from the hot girl next doors window.

I had known the 3 girls that lived next door almost all my life and was pretty good friends with the two younger ones, almost best friends with the youngest. But the oldest was named Amanda too, she was the picture perfect blonde bomb shell and would turn heads where ever she went. I had setup my desk by the window and I was surfing the net one night when she came home and started getting undressed with her window curtain pulled back so I could see everything. Being in middle school any naked women would of started my engine going but she was one of the hottest girls I had ever known at the time and her already being a junior in high school she had already done most of her filling out so she was all women. I watched as she got naked and then dressed for bed just staring at her drooling the whole time until she shut off her light and went to bed. I was so lost in not missing a second of her show that I didn't even jack myself off but after the light went off I pulled my cock out and went to town on it. I shot like 3 loads in a hour after that and I started spending a lot more time in my room hoping for another show after that. I didn't have to wait long because a few days after she did the same thing while her curtains were open. It went on like this for a few weeks with me getting a show every day or two until she gave me a show I would never forget. This time she came in earlier than normal so I didn't already have my light off by this time but I was so wrapped up in what I was seeing I didn't notice. She ended up playing with herself on her bed rubbing her hands all over herself while driving two fingers in and out of her pussy. At this point I had my legs propped up on my desk jacking away on my cock while watching her masturbate. This particular night I had my window open to let in some fresh air while I was working on a school project and I didn't even notice she was looking right at me until I finally looked up from her pussy 10 minutes later.

As soon as she saw me look at her she said "Hi Drew," with a sweet voice and even though she didn't sound pissed I was startled and leaped backwards in my chair causing me to go crashing to the floor. I heard her laugh and I now realized that her window was open and since my lights were on she could see me jacking off while looking at her. I got up with a burnt red face and looked back at her and all she did was say, "Why don't you come on over here and get a better look."

This started my fling with my first beautiful women and she taught me all about sex and how to please a women over the few years before she went off the college, we even got together when she came home on breaks to. I would later find out that she knew I was looking at her through her window from the very first time she got undressed and that she had been doing it on purpose because it got her so horny knowing I was watching her get undressed. Come to find out she could see me every time because of the light from my laptop but she never saw how big my cock was until I left the lights on that time and once she saw it she couldn't help herself and had to start masturbating. Me getting caught just led to the fun we would be having with each other for the next few years.

After she left for college her youngest sister that was a year younger than me and also one of my best friends decided that she wanted to learn all about sex from me so I passed on my knowledge and we learned even more about sex with each other. I also had a few girlfriends in high school to so I was very good at pleasing a women at this point.

So pushing a 3rd orgasm out of Sasha with my mouth was no trouble at all, she let out a ear piercing scream as she came that last time and was panting like she just ran a marathon after she stopped cumming after about a minute. She released her grip on my head with her legs then reached down and grabbed me pulling me up to her face, before she kissed me she said, "That was awesome but you need to fuck me now, I can't wait any longer."

And at that I gave her a deep toe curling kiss as I lined up my cock with her love tunnel and started to push in. She was pretty tight and it took me half a minute to get fully into her but once I did she just let out a satisfied groan and said, "So full, now fuck me."

I started moving in and out of her slowly and she started meeting my thrusts by lifting her hips off the bed to me. Her pussy was massaging my love stick very nicely and I had to mentally block out some of the pleasure in case I blew to early, I wanted to give her at least one orgasm before I blew. We slowly started picking up the pace until I was slamming in and out of her filling the room with sounds of our bodies slapping together. She was moaning and gasping the whole time and when she finally came I realized that her earlier orgasms were nothing but a warm up because she shook all over until she started squeezing me with her legs and arms she had wrapped around me and then finally lifting her hips hard off the bed almost knocking me out of her while she screamed so loud I thought I wouldn't be able to hear again for at least a few days. Her pussy was gripping me hard the whole orgasm that lasted for over a minute and I fought to hold back my release because after seeing what just happened I wanted to see her go off like that again.

So after she came down from her high I continued on with a renewed energy and began fucking her with all I had. At this point she started screaming out, "YES, Fuck me, Fuck me, YES, just like that, HARDER, HARDER, make it hurt, YES FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!"

I was starting to get worried that someone walking past the front of the house was going to end up hearing us but then again I didn't really care, I was having way to much fun. I kept pounding away at her while she kept screaming out random words that only explained that she wanted more so I gave it to her. She came 2 more times just like she had before with a loud scream but each was bigger, louder, and longer than the previous. And on the 3rd one while I was fucking her I was lost in the pleasure of it all and roared my head back and released a huge wad of cum into her as I yelled out which upon feeling me blasting away inside of her caused her to have another orgasm.

I felt her go limp when she was finished and I was barely holding myself up on my arms while I looked down at her, she had her head turned to the side a little with a huge smile plastered on her face. She looked so cute and happy at that moment I couldn't bear to mess that up so instead of collapsing on top of her I rolled off and onto my back next to her on the bed. I laid there for about 10 minutes trying to catch my breath but she never stirred awake so I figured I would just let her sleep. I got up and pulled the covers that we had thrown to the end of the bed and tucked her in, when I was about finished she turned her head to me and in a groggy voice she said, "Oh my God, thank you for that, it's just what I needed."