The Sorority Party Pt. 02

Story Info
I find a way back to the dormhouse.
3.6k words
4.54
13k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers

The Sorority Party Pt.2 [reverse gangbang] [wife age 50+, me age 40+, multiple girls age 20-25]

More and more of the girls gradually drifted over to the cop. I couldn't blame them, really. He was a slim, attractive looking black guy with an obviously larger dick than mine.

After he drank the blue drink, he was practically enormous.

I guess I should have been jealous....but honestly, I was really more just.....tired.

The girls had finally forced me to cum, edging me with their hands and their mouths until I spilled out wave after wave of milky white semen, all which they eagerly lapped up.

I got up, and the cop glanced my way, a nervous look in his eye even as the girls continued to crawl all over him.

I recognized that look......a cry for help mixed with a desire for it to go on forever, not really wanting me to intervene, but still worried the girls would drain him dry, that he'd never be enough to satisfy them all.

I considered staying for a moment, just trying to take some of the pressure off of him, but then a big, blonde girl sat on his face, buried him inside her twat, and there was nothing more I could do.

I went back home, exhausted and stinking of sweat and pussy and perfume, and.....just girls.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Beverly instantly went to town on me.

I made a bee-line for my side of the bed, but she was already kicking her feet up, laying them crossways and preventing me from laying down.

"Don't you even think about it, old man!" she griped. "Not while you've got all that bitch scent on you. Now, go take a shower before you ruin our bed sheets!"

I grumbled and groaned but made my way to the bathroom.

The water felt good, and I kept glancing downward, wondering how long my dick would stay all swollen and fat. I was so tired, I nearly fell asleep standing up.

The next morning, I woke to breakfast and a newspaper. Business as usual. Beverly had even set out my clothes, warmed up the car.

It was hard concentrating at work. My mind kept going back to the sorority house, the girls, that strange blue drink.

What was that stuff?

It was quiet the next few nights, much to my disappointment. No noise at the dorm house. I barely even saw the girls.

"Boy....." Beverly remarked one morning. "Whatever you did or said to those ladies sure shut them the hell up."

Two more days. Then three. It was driving me crazy.

I suffered in silence, wondering if maybe the cop guy was still over there, if maybe the girls were using him now.....if they had replaced me. I tried hard to think up some excuse to get back over there, to knock on the door. I had nothing.

The weekend came, and I was out mowing our lawn. It was still early spring, so it was cool out but sunny. I finished the front, made my way around back, but couldn't keep from stealing glances at the girls' yard.

Their lawn was in bad need of a mow. It took me maybe ten minutes to finish with ours, but the whole time an idea kept stewing in the back of my head.

I glanced nervously at their back porch. They had a sliding glass door, but the curtains were drawn. Several unoccupied lawn recliners lay strewn about the patio.

I played it casual at first, just mowing a little past the line where my property line ended. But, then I began pushing further and further into their yard until suddenly I found myself plowing straight down the middle.

It was too late. I was all in now.

A rush of anxiety poured through me, as if I were doing something dirty. Like, what if I got caught?

What would I say if they noticed me out here? Could I play it off as an accident?

"Whoops! Guess I got carried away. Welp, might as well finish!"

I began to dread this encounter, and so, before I knew it, I was racing up and down their lawn, trying to finish as quickly as possible.

I did it! Sadly, this realization actually filled me with disappointment. Had I been hoping to get caught?

I began wheeling my mower back toward my side of the property when suddenly a voice called out my way.

"Hey mister! Hasn't anyone ever told you it's rude to mow a girl's lawn without buying her a drink first?"

I froze, my eyes darting back and forth from door to window to window to window....damn! There were too many windows!

But then, Lisa was crawling into one of the lawn recliners, getting on all fours for a moment as she straddled it awkwardly.

"I'm a little drunk still," she giggled.

She wore very little, a white lacy bikini that looked more like lingerie than a swimsuit.

When she got situated, she peered up at me with a shit-eaten grin plastered across her face.

"Did I startle you, old man?"

"I....uh, well....I just thought..." I fumbled for words.

How the hell hadn't I noticed her before? She couldn't possibly have been here the whole time. Maybe she'd just come out?

"I bet you could use a drink," Lisa teased. "How about it, you thirsty old man?"

As if to emphasize her point, Lisa spread her legs and gave her crotch a pat,

Suddenly, the sliding glass of their back door whisked open and the blonde girl, Melanie, was stepping outside too, barefoot and wearing skimpy shredded jean shorts.

"Tiny fat cock!" she squealed. "Did you really just mow our lawn for us? That deserves a kiss!"

And with that, the tall girl was bounding over, her breasts leaping about as if trying to escape her thin pink tee.

Next thing I knew, she was in my arms, pressing her mouth to mine and pulling me in tight to her, her hands clapped to the back of my head.

I was lost in her kiss, my brain going drunk as her tongue darted in and out of my mouth.

"Well, look who it is!" a snarky voice came from the back door.

I tried to pull away from Melanie so I could see who, but the blonde wasn't done yet, and pulled me in even tighter as her mouth continued to explore mine.

"Hogging him all for yourself again?" the girl asked.

At last, Melanie pulled away and I saw it was the red-head from the other night.

"Relax Angie," the blonde said. "I was just paying him back for mowing our lawn."

"Did you really?" the redhead said excitedly, quickly giving the lawn a look.

"Oh my gosh! I was totally freaking out about that.....you really do deserve a reward!"

Angie squeezed between me and the blonde, then, to my surprise, dropped to her knees.

She began undoing my pants, and I panicked.

"Hey! No, wait!" I tried to fight her off, worried my wife Beverly might look outside and see us.

But then, my pants were being hauled down and there was a shocked gasp, followed by laughter as they beheld my very small package.

"Guess you really do need a drink....." Lisa jeered.

Melanie had a pouty look on her face.

"It must have worn off!" the blonde cried. "I was hoping it'd be permanent."

Even erect from the girls' flirting, I wasn't much to look at.

"Some of the blue again?" Lisa asked.

But the redhead was already shaking her head.

"Let's try the green this time."

"Are you sure?" Melanie asked. "We haven't really tested that yet."

Angie smiled mischievously.

"So.....let's test it!"

The two girls began walking me toward the house, my pants dragging around my ankles.

"Hey, I don't know about all this....." I said, but part of me wanted them to take me, to do whatever they'd done the other night, to fuck me silly.

There wasn't nearly enough resistance in me to fight them off. And so, I allowed myself to be drug inside the dorm house.

It was dark inside, like they'd put up blackout curtains over the windows, but a few dim lamps provided just enough light for me to make out the couch, the one they'd put me on last time.

Lisa was already intercepting us, a green sloshing drink in her hand.

"Drink up, old man!" she eyed me hungrily. "Mama needs a little playtime."

Melanie bear-hugged me from behind while Angie held the glass to my lips, pouring the green fluid down my throat.

I immediately coughed and spluttered on the rank drink. If the other one was sweet and tasty, this one was the exact opposite, tasting almost like diesel fuel as it burned its way down my chest, into my stomach, quickly making its way to my groin.

Angie gave me a second to clear my throat, then tipped the rest of the glass my way, forcing me to drink it all down.

Melanie released her grip on me and motioned toward the couch questioningly.

"Take him to my room," Lisa said. "I'll get him warmed up."

The girls steered me down a hallway, directing me through one of several doors into a messy room with two beds. One of the beds was occupied, a bigger girl still snoozing under the covers.

Lisa took me by the hand and pulled me into bed with her.

"I'll let you know when he's ready," she winked at the other two.

"Don't get too comfortable," Angie, the redhead, said. "We'll be back in five minutes."

"Lisa.... I don't know if we should....." I tried to say, but then she was pulling off her bikini top, letting her pale white breasts jiggle free, and suddenly I was pulled in like a tractor beam to her body.

She immediately rolled on top of me, mounting me, and began wriggling her crotch over mine. She was still wearing her bikini bottoms, but I could already feel her wetness growing.

She laid down on me, her hands hungrily pulling my shirt up and away as her mouth found mine.

I moaned under her, noting that my crotch was really starting to hurt, to burn, as if my erection was trying to shoot my dick off like a rocket.

She reached down, grabbed my package, and squealed with delight.

"You're so fucking biiiiiig!" she sang out.

I had to look, and sure enough, my dick had grown again. It wasn't enormous, but it was definitely bigger, standing out like five or six inches.

Where before, my meat had gotten fatter, now it was more long and narrow.

"Shit! We've gotta hurry!" Lisa cried out. "Before Angie and Melanie come back."

The smaller girl rolled off of me and got on all fours.

"Get on top!" she ordered me. "Quick! Do me doggy, Daddy!"

My head was spinning from the drink, but I started to get in position.

Lisa pulled a string and her bikini bottoms fell away. Suddenly there she was, her bare ass jiggling up at me in pale contrast to the rest of her tanned body, big blue eyes pleading for me to take her as she bit her lip in anticipation.

I glanced down at my dick. It was like my groin had given birth to a new and beautiful cock. It still burned, but I was more than eager to give it a test drive.

"Come on, hurry!" Lisa begged. "I need it soooo bad!"

Gingerly, I grabbed her sides and pressed the tip of my swollen meat right up to her hole.

The little brown-haired girl purred at my touch and ground down on my dick, rubbing her already dripping pussy up and down my shaft.

Her lips caressed my newfound length, got me slick with her juices, and then she maneuvered me inside her.

I gasped at the feel of her, her tight, wet hole swallowing my dick eagerly.

I rocked my hips a little, worried I might hurt her.

"Do it, Daddy!" Lisa glared back at me. "I need it rough....now!"

I pushed deep inside her, then deeper still, and she cried out under my thrusts.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me like you mean it!"

I pushed harder, tried to bury myself deep inside her snatch, but it still wasn't enough.

"Spank me!" she ordered. "Slap my ass!"

I did as she said, still worried I might hurt her.

"Harder!" she yelled. "Slap it like you hate me!"

Smack! I hit her. Smack!

Her ass jiggled at the impact of my hand on her.

"Grab my tits while you fuck me!" she cried out.

I reached around, caressed her bouncing boobs, rubbing them lovingly.

"Grab them! Pull them! Yank on them!" she ordered.

My god.....what did this girl want from me?

I began slapping her tits, fumbled around for her elusive nipples then gave them a squeeze and a tug, and a hard pinch as I continued to fuck her from behind.

"Yes! Yes! YES!!!" she wailed underneath me, her ass bouncing up and down on my dick, forcing me in and out of her, trying to slam her body in time with my thrusts.

"Harder, Daddy!" she yelled. "HARDER!!!"

Fuck me......

She came suddenly, violently, twerking on my dick as she rode through the storm of her orgasm before collapsing on the bed.

I laid down on top of her, unsure what she wanted next. My dick was hard as a rock, purple and soaked in her cum.

"Back inside me," she panted. "Get back inside me....."

She arched her ass up, and I worked my cock back into her, then began humping her, face down ass up on the bed.

Suddenly the door flung open, and in walked Melanie and Angie.

I looked at them wide-eyed even as I was burying my cock inside the brunette.

"Holy shit!" the redhead yelled with a smirk growing on her face.

"It fucking worked....." Melanie breathed. "It fucking worked.

"I've got next turn!" another voice said.

It was the bigger girl in the bed nearby. Apparently, our fucking had been loud enough to wake her.

"Not until he finishes with me....." Lisa moaned underneath me. "Come on, Daddy. We ain't got all day."

I pushed deep inside the smaller girl's snatch, filling her up with my brand new five or six inches, and began humping the shit out of her.

"Oh, fuck no!" Angie yelled, unable to wait any longer.

And then, suddenly, all of them were racing for the bed.

I thought for sure the thing would collapse under our combined weight, but somehow it held as first Angie, then the blonde Melanie squeezed under the covers, sandwiching me in between them and Lisa's squirming ass.

They rolled us onto our side at first, then pushed me on my back so Melanie could plant her bush in my face, smothering my mouth with her muff as she faced forward.

Lisa wrestled around, determined not to lose her place on my dick, straddled my groin and began humping for all she was worth.

Angie slid between the two of them, facing Lisa as she scooched her pussy up and down on my chest.

Shit!

Her pussy was scratching the hell out of me, but she was also hot and wet and slick.

Angie and Lisa fell into one another, their mouths finding each other's as they began mauling each other hungrily.

Melanie was already getting off, jerking and spasming on my mouth and tongue and riding my face like a rodeo.

I reached up, desperate to squeeze something, and my hands found Angie's and Lisa's tits, smooshed and jiggling together.

I snaked my fingers around them, began tugging and squeezing, loving the feeling of their nipples and boobs as they smashed my hands between them.

I needed to cum, but something about that drink wouldn't let me.

The girls, on the other hand, didn't share my troubles.

Lisa shook as she orgasmed again, wailing with her lips pressed to Angie's.

Then, the brunette was pulling free of my dick, letting her redhead friend have a chance at me.

Angie didn't hesitate, sliding forward into a reverse cowgirl position, her pussy swallowing my dick whole.

Lisa sank down to the foot of the bed and put her mouth to my balls, began licking and sucking as Angie's red bush bounced up and down on me.

Melanie finished with my face....partly. She spun around to face the other two, and planted her ass over my mouth and nose.

Digging her nails into my sides, she buried my nose in her back hole, then tried to bury me deeper.

I flailed underneath her, worried she'd suffocate me, and, to me surprise, she was laughing.

"Eat my ass, tiny dick!" she giggled joyously. "Eat my ass........gooooood!"

I maneuvered my face slightly and pushed my tongue into her sphincter. It pulsed and squeezed around my tongue and the blonde cried out in ecstasy.

"Bury it deep!" she ordered me. "Fuck me with it!"

I did my best, working my tongue into her ass, trying to widen her out.

Angie came suddenly, wailing as Lisa began slurping on both of us, forcing her mouth and tongue in between the two of us where my dick was slamming into her pussy.

"My turn!" Melanie cried, and the blonde practically shoved her friend out of the way before straddling my middle and positioning her wet ass hole to my dick.

It was only five or six inches. But, Melanie took it like it was ten. She practically screeched as she forced my meat deeper and deeper inside her, trying to get to that sweet spot.

"Ugggghhhhh" I groaned, not hardly believing sex could be this good, never having felt something so tight.

Melanie pulled up and away from my dick, then plunged her ass back down on me, impaling herself on my meat.

"Ohmygodddddddd!" she cried out.

And then, she went to town on me, bouncing her ass up and down on my cock.

Lisa clambered to me, put her back to the headboard and planted her bare feet on my chest.

She slowly lowered her pussy to my mouth, hovered it just within reach of my tongue.

"Stick it out!" she barked, lost in lust and hunger.

I stuck my tongue out, and she sat down on it, began bouncing her twat up and down just above my face.

Her pubes were scratching me, but I was lost in her muff, way too distracted by Melanie's anal thrusts to give a shit.

"Turn him over!" Angie cried. "Let's triple-team him!"

The girls quickly rearranged themselves and me so I was in position to fuck Melanie's ass from the back. Lisa stood over the blonde facing me and pulled my head back into her crotch.

Meanwhile, Angie was on her knees behind me, fixing to take me from the back.

I pushed deep into Melanie's ass, and she moaned beneath me.

"Yesssss, Daddy!"

Lisa had resumed humping my mouth and tongue, holding fast to the sides of my face and working her fattened clit up and down hard across my lips

All of a sudden, I felt a hot wetness pushing into my backside. I groaned into Lisa's pussy, but she held me tight.

Angie had her own mouth pressed up tight to my ass. She had parted my cheeks and was probing me with her fingers and tongue.

This made me freeze up, but Melanie was way past stopping and began bucking heavily underneath me, crashing back and forth on my dick.

The redhead was relentless, working her tongue and fingers deeper and deeper into me as if she were on a mission to explore my insides.

I thrashed away from her, but between the three of them holding me in place, I wasn't going anywhere.

She began working her fingers in and out of my ass, using them like a dick.

All I could do was cry out, burying my wails in Lisa's snatch.

And then, suddenly, I felt an orgasm coming.

"I'm gonna cum!" I tried to yell, but my words were lost in the brunette's pussy.

Melanie was drawing close to another orgasm, her ass shuddering as she forced me in and out of her, faster and faster.

Oh fuck!!!

I exploded suddenly, gushing up into the blonde's ass with so much force I genuinely worried for her safety.

She screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm came, her ass welcoming every drop of my jizz, taking it like a liquid dick deep up inside her.

The sound of both of us crying out together sent Lisa over the edge. She clutched at my ears painfully, and fucked her cum free from her twat, her dripping lips clamping to my face as if trying to swallow me whole.

Angie never let up.

She was fucking my ass with her fingers and tongue, pushing up deep inside me.

I pulled free from Melanie, hoping to escape the redhead's invasive hands, but the moment my dick was free, Angie pulled it back and stuck it down her throat, sucking me from the back.

"Ohhhhh goddddd!" I cried, not ready for another round yet.

I stumbled away from the bed and almost fell into the bigger girl's arms.

She smiled down at me, a Mama bear cradling her child.

"Oh, you've still got a lot more pussy to do, old man," she said. "There's a whole sorority living here."

I glanced down. My cock was just as hard as ever, still ready for action. I may have been done inside, but the green drink was keeping me useful.

zerozilch77
zerozilch77
36 Followers
12