The Soul Refiner Bk. 01 Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk was short, and pleasant, with nothing but a light fog to hinder us. Soon we stepped into my own familiar glade, with Myta having no difficulty entering. I examined my own mana pool with a careful eye, expecting to find a marking or seal to match the one on my hand. When I found no such thing, I felt a frisson of worry, but set it aside to lead the redhead into my temple.

"Where did that come from!?" Myta exclaimed as I put my foot on the first step, and I paused for a moment, tilting my head in confusion. Understanding hit me a moment later, and I smiled at her by way of apology.

"I suppose that would be unsettling. I have a deeper understanding of my inner world, and that gives me greater control of it. What you see is my sanctum, where I bring forth the elements of my inner world that I feel I need. Things get cluttered, otherwise. I don't use the temple much these days. Not for a long time."

I could tell she had more questions, but she didn't give voice to them. After our earlier experience I was just as glad to put them off for now. I led her up the broad granite steps, and into my main shrine. Elaborate statues rose all around the edges of the octagonal room, but I ignored them all to walk to the center, where a stone altar awaited, grown directly from the floor. There, I found what I had been looking for. The spell mandala from my hand was replicated here, carved into the surface of the unyielding stone. I stared at it in grim contemplation, until my companion finally broke the silence.

"What does that mean, master? What is this temple?" She sounded unsure, even a little afraid, and it shook me from my brooding

"I don't know what it means." I smiled at her warmly, trying to comfort her, but ignoring her second question for now. "But, we'll figure it out, together." I hooked a finger in her collar, drawing her in for a kiss. It felt so perfectly natural that I didn't hesitate, didn't think before doing it. Myta pressed close to me immediately, seeking reassurance through the contact. She'd never bothered to visualize clothes for herself, although I'd never instructed her how to, either. I was clad in the robes of a Mithali adept, a relic from my forgotten past. There was something satisfying about having her naked body pressed against my clothed one. I think it reminded me of the old temple attendants, who waited to serve the whims of the priests or honored petitioners. They had always dressed in very little, prepared to provide anything from fresh fruits to sexual pleasures as part of their sacred duties.

Myta moaned into the kiss, her hands settling on my upper arms, hips pushing into me. Her eagerness was intoxicating, and I pushed my mana into her without a thought. Our purification rituals had already ingrained the reflex into me as an erotic practice. This time I didn't just move my mana however. Myta's mana also answered my call. With no real effort, I flooded her spirit with energy, filling her channels near to bursting. Squealing into my mouth, my vas clung to my shoulders, barely staying on her feet.

"I suppose we know at least part of what happened," I laughed, pushing her back onto the altar with a casual shove. Its surface was hard and cold, but in this space I had near-perfect control of the environment. The fall bruised her a little, startled her, but left her otherwise unharmed. Looking at Myta sprawling naked on the stone brought back feelings I'd long suppressed.

With control of Myta's mana, it was child's play to steal her physical strength, enhancing my own. Within my sanctum I didn't need to do so, but knowing that I could do this to her as easily in the physical world added something extra to the experience. I grabbed her ankles, twisting her over so that she was face down on the altar. Then dragging her back towards me, so that her legs hung over the edge. She struggled, a token effort at first. But when she realized that I could actually overpower her, she became more genuine, almost frantic. There was a real edge of panic to it, a refusal to be helpless, even to me. But as she quickly exhausted her strength, I felt a sense of profound relief from her. I hauled her hands behind her, pinning her wrists at the small of her back. It was the work of moments for me to undo my rope belt, binding her arms such that they were crossed behind her, each wrist aligned with the opposite elbow.

Toes scraping at the stone floor, my warrior tried to get her feet underneath her, but I shoved them apart, and she had no leverage to stop me. I brought my open palm down on her bare ass in a stinging slap, first on one side, and then the other. I knew that she had endured far worse pains in her life, but that wasn't the point. I had no need or reason to punish her, I just wanted to prove that she couldn't stop me, to demonstrate my control. Soon Myta was squirming on the stone, her head thrashing weakly from side to side. Her grunts of outrage turned into whimpers, and when I stepped between her spread legs to rub the front of my robes against her exposed groin, they became plaintive whines.

I pulled my robes off, tossing them to the floor. Allowing my rigid length to grind against her. My cock was already slick, as her struggles had pushed my arousal higher and higher. With one hand on her bound arms to hold her still, I used the other to angle my cock forward, teasing her entrance.

"Tell me, that you are mine." My voice was almost snarling. It was silly, in a way. I already knew that she was mine, down to my bones. But I wanted to hear her say it, to force her to say it. She obliged me, shaking her head in negation at first, making noises of refusal. So I teased her pearl with the tip of my cock, rubbing slow circles around it, then lay into her ass with more hard slaps. "Say it!"

"I belong to you master! Please!" She screamed out the words, and I didn't keep her waiting. One hard thrust sheathed me inside her, and I was not the only one who was intensely aroused. She was incredibly wet inside, so wet that I barely felt any resistance to my entry. I fucked her through a quick, mild orgasm, but her extreme lubrication meant that I had no trouble simply continuing through it, in no real danger of finishing yet myself. I leaned over her, so that I could grab her by the hair, in that way I knew she was learning to love. Pulling her head back, arching her back, I continued to drive her through a half-dozen more small climaxes, before I felt my own approaching.

Grunting, I pulled Myta further back, opening a space for my hand to slip down beneath her, my fingertips seeking her pearl. She tried to voice a halfhearted protest, exhausted and sensitive as she was, but I ignored it. Within moments she let out one final wail, the muscles of her core spasming around me rhythmically, and I finally found my own release.

I barely managed to conjure a bed before we collapsed into it, and I held my lovely flame as she shook in uncontrollable aftershocks, boneless in my arms. I kissed the sweat from her forehead and cheeks, and then our lips found one another. Comfortable and sweet, our tongues twined together even through her shaking. Her fingers danced slow patterns on my chest, as my arms squeezed her shoulders close.

"My master." She murmured the words in sleepy contentment, her voice carrying a possessive note that matched my own mood.

"My lovely flame."

12