The Soul Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny steps back and is rapidly breathing heavily saying "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK THAT WAS CLOSE! OH SHIT. WHOA BOY, WHOA NOW." When I look further I can see his cock literally jumping up and down a bit. Guess he was close to loosing it lol. Ashley starts to kiss me and caress my body all over as I lay there twitching, grinning and giggling like I little girl uncontrollably.

Ashley then tells Danny to lay down for a bit and cool off. He nods his head in agreement as he starts to get on the bed, sliding his hands on both of our bodies. I grab Ashley by the hand and with the other place it behind her head and kiss her deeply..."OH I love you baby" I told her.....she responded in kind as she straddled herself on top of me as I just lay there with my legs spread open. We keep kissing and caressing each other for a bit giving Danny time to calm down. Now let's hear some more from my beautiful girl Ashley..

As I lay atop of my sexy girlfriend kissing her she tells me that she loves me.....which I do love love love her so much!!! I am so happy that we are able to share this with all of us! I have my girlfriend of many years and my awesome husband, I love them both and we are all becoming one!!

Taylor rubs her hands on my ass and legs as we kiss. I run my hands down her sides, glide across her breasts and then towards her thighs and legs. We are so into it that I didn't realize that Danny had gotten up out of bed. What happens next drove Taylor and me wild! I will let Danny explain to you as I love hearing his side lol.

What can I say.....here is my hot wife on top of her or I should say OUR hot girlfriend. I got out of bed to get a better look at both of those dripping wet pussies!! Taylor is laying there with legs spread, and Ashley is on top of her.....OH what a view....my wife's hot tight ass over our girls luscious pussy!!!! I started to whisper "Oh my God....OH my fuck yes yes, yes". I got down behind them and started to lick my wife from behind. She gasped loud in surprise as I grabbed her ass good, lifted it up slightly and got my tongue up and down her sweet pussy lips. Then I took my tongue to play on Taylor's juicy hole, lapping at it with full on long strokes of my tongue!

"OH MY GOD BABY YOU REALLY DO HAVE A WINNER!!", Taylor said once again as she giggles. My wife also giggles as I continue to take turns on them......Taylor's fine pussy for a minute...back up to Ashley pussy. OH and to kiss and suck on her ass checks too! Love her ass!!

Finally I take my throbbing pole and slowly slide it into my wife's dripping wet hole. "AH!!", we both let out as I grab her hips and slowly but firmly slide my cock in and out of her honey hole. Her pussy felt so amazingly great, even more so than normal!! It hugged and seemed to have it's own sucking action as I watched her pussy lips grip and glide back and forth on my cock.

Having Taylor with us had to be fueling our fire because it wasn't about a minute into me pumping her that she started to moan out "OH MY GOD I'M GONNA CUM....OH AH". I can feel her pussy quiver as she gushes her sweet juices all over my cock. She continues to moan in bliss as she starts to move her hips, bucking herself back onto my cock.

I stop pumping her and just stand there, pushing my hips forward and holding myself there. "OH FUCK BABY YES! FUCK MY COCK!! Taylor is reaching up and grabbing her hips and helping her stay in motion. I close my eyes and I'm thinking OMG is this really happening oh fuck! Now let's hear from Taylor.

Ashley and I kiss and moan as we keep her pussy sliding along his cock. I can see a glazed look in both of their eyes, one of intoxicating bliss. Oh they both look so fucking sexy and I too find myself asking if this is for real! I can't take no more and I start to slowly slide myself up the bed as I tell Ashley "Do me now baby" as I open my legs in front of her face. She plunges her face into my aching hole, kisses and sucks Ohh so good on my swollen clit then starts to use her wonderful tongue....twirling and wiggling all over me.

I play with my breasts as she continues to pleasure me with her tongue. Danny is rubbing his hand up and down her back and sexy ass as she continues to buck back on his huge tool. He moans out "OMG BABY THAT'S HOT! OH DAMN THAT'S HOT....YOU LICKING HER PUSSY OH YEAH!!!"

She stops licking me and looks back at him and asks "Do you like that baby, seeing me lick her sweet pussy?" Danny then lifts his left foot to place it up in the bed, grabs Ashley's hair and pulls her up towards him as he plunges his cock deep into her aching hole.

She moans out loud as he says "YES I DO! YOUR SO FUCKING HOT YOU NASTY GIRL!!" She giggles as she and him grunt and groan together as he lets go of her hair and grabs one of her breasts really firm!!

She grunts out "YES, YES I'M SUCH A DIRTY GIRL! OH FUCK, FUCK, Ah!!!" She buried her face in my pussy as she moans loudly in bliss. I can see her legs shake as he plows his hungry cock into her, balls swinging hard against her clit! She definitely came hard!! Well let's see how Danny is doing shall we.

OMG my wife is such a dirty girl I'm thinking as I watched her lick her girls fine pussy. I couldn't help but tell her so as I planted my foot up on the bed to rail her good. I love standing up by edge of bed while fucking....especially doggy style when I plant one foot up on the bed as I can get a good stroke going and get my balls swinging and slapping that clit....my wife loves it....

Anyways, Ashley and me are grunting and moaning out in pure raw sexual lust. When I feel her legs start to shake I know she is going to cum and gush all over my cock. When she finally burst the sensation of her pussy on my cock was about to throw me closer to orgasm. I quickly pulled out and took a few deep breaths and said to myself "down boy down", but once again my cock was jumping up and down and a bit more than last time.

Taylor pulls out from under Ashley, crawls to the edge of the bed and tells me "I'm a dirty girl too baby" as she grabs my cock and starts to suck Ashley sweet pussy juices from my cock!!

I twitch a bit as she starts her lips twisting on my swollen cock head, throw my head back and let out a loud "FUCK!" Then she latches her mouth around one of my nutts, sucks hard and stretches it out. I look down at her and moan out "OH SHIT!!", it was touch painful but hey it would keep me from blowing my load so go with it. She stops and giggles then lays back, opens her legs as she wiggles more towards the edge of the bed, grabs my cock and starts to guide it to her hot wet hole! The wild look in her eyes drove me wild! I leaned forward, grabed her neck and kissed her deeply. We was in full tongue lock kissing while she rubbed my rock hard meat up against her pussy. She thrust her hips forward to slide my pole deep inside her and gasped while we kissed. My wife rose up off the bed and grabbed my head and kissed me in the same tongue lock fashion...and then did the same with Taylor.

I started to thrust my cock When Taylor looked at me and said "NO BABY LET ME WORK IT!" Oh my God this woman is wild just like my wife! OH I don't know how much more I can hold out....and my wife could see it in my eyes!!!! Ok Ashley your turn.

I could tell by the look in Danny's eyes and by his facial expressions that he was ready to explode! I wanted to make sure that we did a proper job of giving him a good blast off lol. Taylor was thrusting her hips forward and in a nice circular motion working Danny's thick cock about half way in her. She told him "That's it baby enjoy this hot pussy stroking your cock!"

He grunts and moans "OH, AHH, UHH OHH" while his head is arched back and his eyes are closed. I guess he doesn't want to watch his rock granite cock. I say that because as I watch his cock going in and out of Taylor's tight hole it appears to be harder than I've ever seen it!! Literally every microscopic vein in it is bulging out like mad! Taylor herself is really soaked, her head arched back herself as she moans and whimpers as she works her hips fucking his cock. I'm sure all the bulging veins must of felt like a old fashioned washboard ripples inside of her love canal!!

I ask Danny..."Are you ready to cum baby?" He just shakes his head No and grunts out a No. I giggle at him as I rub my hands along his belly and down towards his cock. He opens his eyes and looks down at me as I go down and kiss Taylor's breasts and work my kisses towards her belly. He watches me wink at him as I pull his cock from Taylor's dripping hole, open my mouth and suck and stroke him. He twitches a bit and mumbles something out of bliss. I stop sucking but keep stroking him and once again ask " Are you gonna cum baby" He looks at me with his mouth wide open and eyes bugged out and again shakes his head and says "No no no noo." I giggle at him as I slide his cock towards Taylor and again she slides her hips towards his cock and she works it inside her!

She gets going even faster and deeper on him. I kiss him and rub his chest and ass and tell him..."Your cock is really bulging inside of her baby! I can't believe how hard you are!!" I look at Taylor and tell her "Work that cock baby work it!!!" She giggles and moans as she is working her hips, thrusting them further forward onto his throbbing cock. He grabs my ass and smacks it and hold onto my hip as he pants and grunts trying to hold on.

Once again I pull his cock out of her and suck him. He throws his head back and cries out really loud "AHH OHH AHH HA" I stop sucking and once again ask " Are you sure you don't want to blow baby?" He grunts out like a little school boy a "No!!" as he stands there gasping and twitching.

Taylor rolls over, sticks her head down and ass up and says "Ok then baby come rail me good with that hammer!!" I push him forward as he slides his cock in and places his left foot on the bed. He grabs her hips and starts to feverishly pound her getting his balls swinging hard on her swollen clit. They are both crying out sweet groans of pleasure. He is breathing deep and heavy, looking up and down her body, and then at me. I smile at him as I rub Taylor's fine ass and then smack it. He grins, rolls is eyes a bit then he too smacks her ass. Surprisingly he is fucking her longer than I thought he would. I have one more trick up my sleeve which I'm sure will throw him over the edge.

I move towards Taylor's face and watch her as her eyes are rolling and her mouth is twitching. "Is he as good as you thought he would be baby? I know you've been fantasizing a long time about fucking him haven't you? Come on now haven't you?"

"Yes, yes I have! Oh I've wanted him to bone me hard so bad!!" she grunts out. Then she turns her head looking back in Danny's direction. "Oh I been wanting this for a long time! You nailing me hard with this thick cock of yours! Oh fuck yes, oh give it to me, give it to me!!"

"That's right, I know you've been wanting him to fuck you, you dirty slut!", I say as I look at Danny.

His mouth is wide open and eyes about to pop out of his head. "And you." I start to tell him, "I've seen you checking her out before. I know you been thinking about fucking her fine ass haven't you! COME ON HAVEN'T YOU!!!"

He starts to moan and grunt loudly. "Oh FUCK yes, oh FUCK, FUCK YES I HAVE! OHH GOD FUCK!!" He leans forward and puts his head close to her. He grabs her hair and pulls her head towards him. They both start to grunt and groan loudly like wild animals.

"OH I'VE WANTED TO FUCK YOU SO BAD TAYLOR!!", he growls out as he starts to grab her hips harder and pounding her harder and harder.

"YES, YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!!", Ashley growls back as she starts to buck her hips back at him hard, matching his stroke. Ok Danny....how do you feel....

This fucking the both of them is pure heaven but I can feel the massive build-up that just about can't be contained!! Then Ashley tells us she knows that we been wanting to fuck each other and that was just about all I could take.

Then, when Taylor starts to buck her hips back into my cock with a oh so good up and down rocking motion on it too, I couldn't take it anymore! I really moan out "OH MY GOD" That was it...Ashley pulls me back from Taylor, drops to her knees and starts sucking and stroking me like mad!!! I throw my head back and keep moaning out loudly "OHH MY GOD!!"

Taylor quickly gets off the bed and down on her knees to join her. They both take turns sucking and stroking my throbbing cock. My knees start to shake bad and I'm looking at them and crying out moans upon moans of pleasure. They push me down onto the bed but I only sit on the edge holding myself up so I can still watch them. They go down deep on me as they take turns sucking my cock and balls. They have it super wet like I like and take turns stroking and sucking me like crazy!!

OMG MY COCK HAS NEVER FELT SO FUCKING FULL! EVERY VEIN WAS RIPPING FROM IT AND MY HEAD WAS REALLY SWOLLEN AND PURPLE. All of a sudden I started shaking. I could feel my cum rising up in me badly. Ashley was sucking on me, took her head off of me, kept stroking me as she looked at Taylor with the most sexy amazed look in her eyes and said "BABY HE IS GONNA FUCKING BLOW!!" My legs and body was shaking more and then my body tightened up I looked at them and let out the loudest moaning scream of my life!

Then as I was about to explode all sound quit coming out of my mouth! It was kinda surreal like you would see in the movies.....Al Pacino comes to mind in The Godfather part 3 when his daughter was shot. Anyways as my eyes started to tremble and losing focus I saw the first 2 massive jets of my hot cum explode about a foot over their heads. I fell back on the bed, my eyes rolled in the back of my head, my body squirming as Ashley keeps stroking me. My head is turning side to side and My mouth is moving but nothing is coming out of it.

I can feel my hot cum explode violently....some up my chest, some over my shoulder onto the bed, some hit me in the chin, and my belly!!! The girls are giggling like mad and saying OMG HOLY SHIT and other amazing things that escape me now. Finally after a few moments sound once again is able to come out of my mouth!! As I twitch and my head shakes back and forth I let out the loudest uncontrollable series of giggling moans for lack of a better description. The giggling laughter took over my body.

The massive cumshots were nothing compared to the extreme waves of giggles and pure euphoria that engulfed me!!!!! I was a partier and I've smoke my fair share of good weed, done coke and Lsd but NONE OF IT COMPARED TO THE WAVES UPON WAVES OF PURE EUPHORIC BLISS THAT CAME UPON ME. I still lay there giggling and twitching as Ashley and Taylor continue to lightly suck, lick and kiss my cock and each other I assume; my eyes still couldn't focus nor could I lift my head up to look. They continue to lick, kiss and softly stroke my cock for what seemed like 5 minutes maybe longer.

Then they both start kissing my belly as I lay there and twitch, gasp and smile from ear to ear. I finally am able to utter real words as I say "Oh my God, oh my, my my, my!" and giggle some more. They too giggle as they work their kisses up towards my chest, licking at my sticky jizz that coats my skin. They reach my chest with their kisses and licks and then my neck. As their bodies slide across me I can feel that they both are also trembling and their nipples are hard enough to pierce lead!

Ashley then kisses me deeply. I can taste my salty cum and frankly I didn't care at this point!! Then Taylor kisses me deeply before the two of them kiss each other. I rise up slightly and start to kiss Ashley's neck as her and Taylor are kissing. Then I kiss Taylor's neck as my hand caress the back of Ashley's neck. I place my other hand behind Taylor's neck as all of us start to kiss each other deeply! We finally stop to catch our breath. We look at each other and all of us start to giggle uncontrollably!!!

As we look into each others eyes all of us have our hands on the back of each others neck, rubbing and caressing each other still with the giggles. We all lay down together, then kinda snuggled up to me and we all started kissing again.....ok Taylor tell us your thoughts now.

Ashley and I lay there snuggled up to Danny with our heads on his chest. He has a arm around both of us caressing our backs and heads. His cock is still hard, but not quite as hard as it was a bit ago, and kinda jumps now and then.

Ashley and I are smiling and looking at each other. Oh how I love her!!! We have known each other for years, we was each other's first sexual experience, we went thru college together, now she has a wonderful man that I have got to know over the last 2 and half years. I LOVE THE BOTH OF THEM!!!.

I started to get tears in my eyes as Ashley caressed the side of my face and asked "what's wrong baby?"

I'm trying to hold back my tears but it doesn't work. In a tearful, trembling voice I tell her "God I love you baby!"

Ashley leans over Danny's chest to me and kisses me oh so passionately...." I LOVE YOU TOO BABY." Then she goes to Danny and passionately kisses him and they both tell each other "I love YOU." At this point as they were kissing I caressed my hands one on Ashley's face and one on Danny's. After their kiss Danny and I looked into each others eyes for a bit. There is something in his eyes...the same love that I see in Ashley's eyes.

"Hey you guys its ok." says Ashley. We both look at her and she smiles at us and nods her head. "It's ok." she says again as she kisses both of us. Then Danny and I look at each other again as I tell him "I LOVE YOU" and he responds in same!

We lay there together for a bit, all of us still high from the wonderful experience we just had! After a few minutes Ashley says "Omg these sheets are soaked!!" We squirm around a bit before she says " Well thank goodness for mattress protectors. Lets change the sheets and get in the shower."

I say "Yes we need to wash the cum out of our hair." Ashley laughed in agreement. We all roll out of bed. Danny goes to start the shower as Ashley and I strip the bed....laughing and saying stuff like "Jesus look at this mess" We get the bed changed and go into the bathroom.

Thankfully they have a full custom walk in shower that would fit 5. We all kiss and wash each other off in she shower, having a good time kissing and rubbing our bodies all over. Now its Ashley's turn for the rest of our story.

As we all kiss and rub each other in the shower I reach down to rub Danny's cock and balls. He flenches back a bit and groans "Oh not my balls baby! My balls ache bad".

I giggle a bit and say " I bet they do after all that mess you made!"

Taylor then giggles too. He looks at us and says " How much did I cum? I couldn't see when my eyes rolled in the back of my head."

I told him "11 blasts shot out of you like a fucking canon!"

He laughs and says "Oh yeah right....come on how much really."

Taylor tells him "She's not joking...11 shots!!"

Danny's head dropped forward onto my shoulder as he says "OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Holy bejesus!!!!" Then he laughs really hard. Taylor and I kiss him deeply as we rub his cock lightly.

I tell him "Feeling you cock in my hand as it explode like that...I could feel every blast shoot up through your cock before it shot all over!!!" I kiss him and slightly bit his bottom lip and pulled as I stared at him intently and groaned out "MNN HUMM"

We continue to shower for about 10 minutes when Danny said he was getting out and was going to grab a soda for us all. Taylor and I stay in the shower for a bit more....kissing and being playful.

Finally we get out of the shower and dry off. I'm talking with Taylor about the amazing sex we all just had. I was saying how much she squirted as we was walking back into the bedroom and I said to Danny "Isn't that right baby."