The Sound of Submission Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even looking at her, focusing entirely on the ache in his cock and his need for it to be sated, he rubbed the tip of himself up and down the length of her cunt, spreading her slickness, caressing her clit with his head.

"Yes," she whimpered, and that was all he needed, positioning himself and entering her with a single, deep thrust. He knew it was too big, it was always too big at first, knew already she'd instinctively protest the uncomfortable intrusion.

And she did, moaning sharply, lifting her hips. But he gripped them, returning her to the position he wanted, pressing her down onto the table as he thrust again.

"You can take it, sweetness," he grunted, not entirely believing it himself. She was so fucking small, her cunt so unbelievably tight.

"Merda," she swore, raising her hands to run her fingers through her hair.

"You can take it," he said again, sliding his hands up the length of her torso to squeeze her warm breasts, feeling her pebbled nipples raking on his palms.

His thrusting hips didn't stop even as he tried feebly to soothe her. And what he had meant as a caress manifested more as groping. He felt his hands too rough on her tits, his hips too demanding, but it felt so fucking good that he could only go forward.

She didn't fight him, taking his cock as he had told her she would, her trembling legs clenching around his hips. He thought of the cello and groaned, thrusting faster.

He had no time to coax out her orgasm, he had to force it before he lost his own tentative grip on control. So he pressed one hand firmly on her lower abdomen, slipping the other hand in between their bodies to stroke her clit.

"Deus," she cried out, and he felt her pussy clenching around his cock in a vice grip, her legs shaking earnestly now.

"Yes, Elena, come for me sweetness," he demanded, pressing harder, circling harder.

"Deus," she cried again, one hand leaving her hair to grip his tattooed forearm as he pressed down on her g-spot. Her whole body bent inwards with the force of her orgasm. He watched in fascination as she pulsed, gasping for breath, coaxing him closer. He fucked her through it, feeling his own climax building and clenching his thighs to try to ward it off.

His pace was picking up again as she took a deeper breath, the peak behind her now, her eyes opening wildly as her body jostled with each violent thrust. The table legs screeched and he saw her turning, looking out into the dark night, where the windows opened out onto the sidewalk.

Yes, he thought savagely. Let there be people. Let them see me fucking you, destroying your fucking body.

"Thad," she whispered, and he felt reality prickle on the back of his neck, but he pushed it away, the imperative to orgasm too strong.

"You, will you . . ." she whispered, her voice a half question, and he felt a flash of annoyance, reaching up and cupping her chin, turning her head back to him, away from the window.

"Quiet," he growled, his own body bending as he strove to thrust deeper, the walls of her pussy so fucking wet and slick, her body so beautiful. The friction on his cock was too much, he had to come.

Distantly he heard her say something else, but the fever was on him now, the thrusts out of his control entirely. The climax rose in him like lava, and he thrust again, savage and harsh, hating how much he wanted her even as he came. Then he was gone in the white hot oblivion, crying out hoarsely as he gripped her body in the senselessness, pulling her closer, deeper still as he released his seed.

"Fuck," she said, and he grunted his agreement, bent over her, feeling utterly exhausted.

"What the fuck?" she hissed, and he felt her pushing him away. He was so fuzzy he didn't understand what she was doing, and moved to caress her again.

"Get off," she said louder now, pushing hard and he groaned, lifting himself off. So much for afterglow.

But then he saw her face, wild and wide-eyed, and fully withdrew from her, panting.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck," she murmured, sitting up with difficulty.

He blinked rapidly, trying to clear his vision and gather his senses, assess the scene. His dick was still out, half hard and bobbing for more, his jeans around his knees.

Elena wasn't just upset, she was panicking.

God, had he forced her? Bile rose in his throat at the thought.

Elena reached down between her legs and lifted her hand up, coated with his semen.

"You came inside of me," she whispered unsteadily, astonished.

His breathing quickened, looking down at her hand.

"I'm not on birth control, you asshole," she snarled, turning to one side and sliding off the table, stumbling over to a pile of clothes on the floor and rummaging through them.

Satisfaction and sexual release still flowed thickly through Thad's veins, making it difficult for him to understand the gravity of what she was saying. He hadn't asked if she was on something. He hadn't even thought of grabbing a condom, or pulling out. While he was fucking her, it was as if none of those options even existed. He had needed his dick against the walls of her cunt, and nothing less. He had thought that's what she had offered him, so that's what he had taken.

But there Elena was, crouched, wiping her pussy over and over again with the fabric of her underwear, making small, stressed sounds.

"Elena," he whispered, awkwardly bending and lifting his jeans back up to his waist, shoving his dick inside despite its protests.

Time had leapt forward, and suddenly she was half dressed, yanking clothes on as she swore in Portuguese. Or, at least from the tone of her voice, he assumed it was expletives.

"I have to go," she announced, her back turned as she shoved her arms in her jacket and grabbed her bag.

"No," he managed, darting forward.

"Shit, Elena, wait!" He grabbed her elbow, but she yanked it away violently.

"You're stopping me?" she shouted at him, and he instantly released her arm as if it was a hot iron.

"No! I have to . . . I have to take you to get the pill. Let me drive. I'll get it."

Her eyes darted over his face, confused by this string of nonsensical words. Her eye makeup was smudged now, and his heart hurt. He'd done that.

"The pill," he said again, slowly. "I'll get it for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"They sell a pill, at pharmacies," he floundered. "You can take it now and you won't . . . you won't get pregnant."

"You already came inside of me," she stated derisively, gesturing down at her jeans. "What can a pill do now?"

"I don't know how it works, but it does. Trust me, I swear, it will work."

Her expression was completely closed off from him. She wouldn't even meet his eyes, let alone trust him.

"I'll get the pill, you can wait inside the car. It'll take five minutes. You take it, then I'll drive you home." He was already pulling his shirt on, struggling into his shoes, his body still lethargic.

"I take it, then I call a car."

He ignored this revision for now.

"I'm parked around back. We have to go that way," he gestured towards the kitchen, and she stalked off. Thad looked around at the mess, a mooncake upended on a table, chairs everywhere, her dinner dishes. He felt the urge to straighten up but turned, following her before she could run away.

He ushered her into his car, the night chilly. Turning the car on, the small space was suddenly flooded with the booming talk of news radio, and Elena jumped, clutching her bag closer. He turned down the dial, maneuvering out of the lot and towards the 24/7 pharmacy he passed on the way home. He had no idea if it was on the way to Mateo's, but at this point he hardly cared.

They were silent for the ride, and Thad was grateful. He didn't want to know what Elena was thinking right now.

He parked the car under the neon sign of the pharmacy, exiting without a word, leaving the car turned on. This time at night, the pharmacy was dead, and he found the pill easily in the family planning aisle, snatching the bulky plastic anti-theft box. A few minutes later he was back, $65 lighter.

He sat, exhaling, and turned on the car's interior lights. Without ado he took the box out of the plastic pharmacy bag, opening it and handing her the pill packet. He then unfolded the tissue paper instructions, turning them around to find the starting point. He squinted, the text too small. Alice was right, damn it, he did need glasses.

"I'm pretty sure all you have to do is swallow it," he mumbled, bringing the paper closer to his face. But Elena snatched it away from him.

"I can read English, you know."

She read silently, and Thad took the first deep breath he'd taken in at least an hour. He looked ahead, trying to think of nothing, trying to remember if he'd been as awful as his conscience was telling him he had been. Grabbing her, shoving her around, shoving things into her, telling her to shut up. He wrestled with whether to ask if he could see her again, take her out somewhere and show her he wasn't a monster. But he knew himself and his darkness well, and if he saw her again, she'd likely get more of what she got tonight.

Rustling caught his attention, and he looked over. Elena had popped the pill out of the thin metal backing, and was shoving the instruction packet in her bag.

"I should've gotten you a bottle of water."

"Yes, because I'm a princess," she replied curtly, and he frowned at her sarcastic tone.

"I've swallowed worse," she murmured, dropping the pill in her mouth and swallowing it dry.

Thad watched her, then remembered.

"I got you this too," he said, handing her another white box.

She examined it briefly before laughing humorlessly, glancing at him. Her eyes were steely.

"A douche? God, how old are you?"

He tensed at her dig, saying nothing. He wondered if she had any inkling that this wasn't the first douche he'd bought for a woman. They just usually came before sex, and not in the cavity they were designed for.

"And I want you to know I'm clean. No STDs, I mean. I get tested, I can show you."

Elena looked alarmed at this, and vaguely disgusted. His heart beat faster. No, she definitely had no idea the kink he was into.

"Well I don't 'get tested,'" she said hotly, holding up air quotes with her fingers.

"That's alright."

"But I wouldn't have fucked you if I had some disease."

"I know," he reassured her. "I'm just saying, for you. You don't have to worry."

He noticed then that her eye makeup had been repaired while he was gone. She must've used the car mirror. He felt suddenly miserable, and swore to himself he would leave her the hell alone.

"I'm going inside," she stated, showing him her phone screen, on which the image of a small car was traveling on a white map.

"Justin will be here," she said, flipping the phone back. "In 14 minutes. In a blue Honda Accord."

"Well, Justin can go to hell, because I'm driving you back."

"I don't want a ride from you."

"Sorry, but that's what's happening," he growled, putting the car in reverse before she could unclick her seatbelt. He half-expected her to hurl herself out of the vehicle in an effort to avoid him, but she just muttered something, tapping her phone aggressively.

She leaned over, placing her phone in the vent clip holder. She had turned on navigation to Mateo's house. He squinted at her phone, seeing first one, then two text message notifications appear at the top. They were in Portuguese, from someone named Claudia.

God, she was telling people, he thought despairingly. Probably thinks she's going to get murdered.

"I'm sorry, Elena," he said, unable to stop himself.

"I got carried away. You—"

"It's my fault," she broke in angrily. "I made you do it."

"What?" he whispered, disbelieving.

"Nothing," she muttered, holding up a hand as if to end the conversation.

"You can't honestly believe that."

"I don't want to talk about it," she said definitively, as another text notification appeared on her phone. She ignored it, slumping down in the seat and resting her head on her shoulder, facing out the window.

It was a long drive in silence, and Thad thought she had probably fallen asleep. But when they turned down the long avenue before Mateo's house, she spoke in a soft voice.

"Drop me off before the gate."

"No, Elena," he shook his head firmly. "I'm taking you to the door."

"You really like to boss people, don't you? You sound just like my brother."

He frowned, never having been compared to Mateo before, and not particularly liking it.

"Drop me off before the gate, or I'll never speak to you again."

Her juvenile threat made him feel strangely better. Then there was a distinct possibility she would speak to him again.

"Why so far away?"

"There are cameras on the lane. If I have to explain to my brother why I smell like sex, it would be better if your car was not parked outside."

She had a point there.

So, despite his misgivings, he stopped the car before the driveway turn, and without a word she got out, slamming the door behind her. In the glow of his headlights he watched her walk down the lawn. He could just make out her hands, balled into tight fists at her sides.