The Southern Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small groan escaped her mouth as he rubbed, stimulating and stoking the fire burning in her body. She felt the sensation racing along her skin and deep inside her body, each gentle touch creating waves of hypersensitive shocks. Her body began to tighten as she danced under the continuous sensation. She wasn't' sure what to do with her hands and brought them to her breasts, grabbing firmly as she rubbed at her nipples. This only sent waves of stimulation down to meet the flood of passion rushing up. Where the two met, there was a collision of sensation in her stomach.

Another moan escaped her lips as a finger probed deeper in one of its passing rubs. They began to slide across her clitoris as he gently explored the opening to her body. The combination of sensations brought her breath to small moaning pants. She began to feel weak in her knees, and her legs trembled. She swayed gently, trying to hold on as he continued his exploration, driving her mad with every passing second.

Her head threw back with closed eyes as her mouth open in a silent moan. Her breathing was shallow and rapid as her body grew tighter, muscles flexing in the tension. Her voice finally betrayed her, uttering a soft moan that only grew louder as he worked. She began to panic when she remembered where she was. This was a public space very close to a crowded party. She was terrified she might open her eyes to find people watching as her lover masturbated her in the moonlight.

The sudden fear only made everything more intense and urgent. Her body shook of its own accord as her stomach began to tighten. His hands never let up, fingers stimulating her clit and reaching deep inside. With toes curling, she shook, her breath a series of short gasps and moans. Her stomach convulsed, and she cried out loudly as he brought her to the breaking point, her body finally losing the struggle.

Her orgasm poured out like water rushing through a broken dam, flowing down her body and out where his hands touched her. She danced on her toes as he tried in vain to keep working. She struggled to hold still and give him more, but her body would not allow it. She practically fought him to escape the stimulation, stumbling back to sink to her knees. She put a hand on his shoulder to brace herself and used the other to cover her opening as if to shield it from further touch.

Her only thoughts were to slow her breathing and get control. The energy began to drain out, pouring into her protective hand along with the wetness he'd caused. After a few moments, she dared a little rub but quickly pulled away when it sent lightning racing up her spine. She was still far too sensitive and would need more time to relax.

She met his gaze to see his face was calm, but his eyes showed concern. Silently he leaned over, scooping her into his arms before standing up. She dangled in his embrace, held firm to his chest as he once again looked out the window. The moment lingered on as she rubbed her cheek on his, her breath finally slowing.

Slowly he turned away and carried her to the couch, carefully sitting to keep her secure in his embrace. She settled into his lap, her legs draped over an arm as he pressed her to his chest. She swam in the moment, never before having felt so cared for or loved. His embrace made her want to stay there forever as he held her securely. He pulled her in close and ran his cheek through her hair. He said nothing, only held her steady, giving her more time to recover.

Jen opened her eyes when she caught her breath. From this vantage point, all she could see was the back of his head. She tried to come to terms with the fact that she was naked in the arms of a stranger. Even more alarming, he had just moments ago masturbated her to climax. She wanted to blame the alcohol but knew she wasn't drunk. What motivated her was a genuine desire to love this man. The way he cradled her close to his chest only making the feeling more intense.

Slowly she lifted her head to face him as he looked deep into her eyes. She was sure he saw everything, her soul as bare to him as her body. Just seeing that intense stare made her hunger rise as she desired to pay him back for his earlier caressing.

Carefully she lifted her legs out of his arm and twisted in his lap. She planted her feet and stood, walking a few steps away, taking care to sway her hips as she went. She knew he would be watching intently, and she wanted to put on a good show, stirring his desire as he did hers.

Slowly she turned to face him, running her hands up her body to caress her chest. The firelight was dying, the wood nearly consumed, but the moonlight was strong, highlighted the curves of her body for him. She ran her hands up her shoulders and through her hair, presenting her breasts to him as she let out a primal sigh.

Hungry to pay him back, she fell to her knees and ran her hands up his legs. Even his boxers were part of his costume, plain white and roughly made. She grabbed them at the hem where they had to be untied then carefully pulled them away. She nearly gasped when they pulled free of his waist. She had no idea the south had been so well-armed. She worked the shorts down until she hit his boots, perfectly suited to the period he was imitating. She almost giggled when she realized she was still wearing her stockings and heels. Carefully she pulled his shoes off and the scratchiest pair of socks she had ever felt, then went to remove her own. His hand caught her arm, and she looked up as he shook his head no.

"You want me to keep them on?" she asked in a sultry voice. Slowly she stood up and gave him a few swaying turns. "You like to see a girl in stockings and heels?"

He nodded a quick yes, and she smiled. Her stockings were black and stopped mid-thigh, with little red roses in the hem. She stood and twisted her body as she ran her hands up her stomach and groped at her breasts. Her mind raced at what she was doing. She couldn't believe herself putting on such a show for a stranger. A stranger she had known for only a couple of minutes before she had become his prize. Come to think of it, she hadn't done things like this for men she had known for months. She felt such a desire to push her boundaries and do what her instincts told her to do.

She moved forward again and knelt before him, looking him in the eyes. They burned with hunger and desire now. The sadness washed away by the offer of her body. She leaned forward and kissed him for a moment before pulling away and descending.

Her hand reached between his legs, wrapping firmly around the object of her desire. A quiver rolled through his body as her mouth came to the head. Gently her lips moved along the tip, parting only to accept the head in, then closing again as she sucked softly while pulling up. She shifted her position and sat on her legs. His own went wide, offering himself fully as her other hand joined in the effort. Even here, he was cold, and she wondered what it would take to warm this man up.

Down her mouth went, her lips tracing the contours of his flesh as she sucked passionately. Her left hand held him steady at the base, her right gently stroking to heighten his pleasure. She worked her mouth downward, meeting her hand as it pulled upward, ensuring every inch was teased. He shifted under her care as she began to settle into a rhythm.

His arms went to the tops of the couch as she worked. She began to sway her head as she went up and down, working her tongue as firmly against the tender skin of the tip as she could. She wanted him to feel every touch and suffer as she had.

She looked up, determined to make eye contact. He met her gaze, a look of pleading on his face as his grip tightened on the couch. She tried to hold his gaze, delighted to know he is watching her please him. He seemed to understand and struggled to stare into her eyes as she continued to work.

She began to try to reach further with her mouth, sliding her hand lower as she worked. She took as much of him as she dared, pressing him into the back of her throat. The effort had the effect she wanted, as he broke eye contact to lay his head back. His lips parted in a silent moan as he began to twist in her grasp.

She almost bit him, fighting a smile, and she allowed herself to look down. She returned to her shallower rhythm but quickened the pace, gliding up and down with a smooth motion. She could feel the firmness of his flesh, taste him on her tongue as he thrashed under her care. She savored her victory, her mind unable to comprehend anything but her desire to have him.

She worked her hand, pumping him into her hungry mouth as she glided down, then pulling away, sucking gently. The effort had its effect, and she felt him shifting more and more from her caress. His body couldn't stand the passion she was pouring into it, his flesh twitching in her mouth. She saw his stomach beginning to pull in, and his feet were on their toes. She knew she had him; he was close, his body was screaming for release. She was surprised then when his hand suddenly interrupted her efforts. He tried to catch her chin but found it challenging to interrupt her momentum and only succeeded in tangling his fingers in her hair. Her mouth came away as she looked at a man about to surrender. She couldn't resist a smile as his eyes pleaded with her to stop and let him recover.

"Hmm, this isn't how you want to take me, is it?" she whispered, her hand continuing to stroke. She took a moment to consider the alternative locations and decided to offer him another option. Finally releasing her grip, she stood before him, brushing her hair back and giving him a seductive pose.

He watched intently as she stepped forward, crawling over him to stand astride his legs. With hands-on his shoulders, she looked down at him and smiled. Their eyes met as his hands came around her waist, preparing for what came next. Shifting her knees forward, her body descended as his eyes watched every move. When she was in place, she reached below, taking a firm hold and guiding him into the place they both wanted him to be.

Her voice rang out as something cold met the warmth of her body, sending shivers up her spine. Strong hands squeezed at her waist, pulling down and forcing that icy shock deep into her body. Her breath came in gasps as she tried to accept him, the coldness making her feel every inch more acutely. Instinctively she began to rock in his lap, swaying back and forth, working him in as deeply as she could. She felt her body grow wet as it accepted the intruder, offering him no resistance.

A stuttering moan escaped her mouth as she tried to get accustomed to the biting sensation. Silently she wondered why he was so cold and how she could endure this heightened sensation.

She leaned into him and used his shoulders for support. Lifting herself gently off his lap, then settled back down to drive him in. She felt him sliding inside, the coldness first withdrawing then reaching back in deeply. She began to sway as her legs worked to lift once again, then leaned into him, driving him home as she built a new rhythm for a new dance. Her motion presented swaying breasts to his face, and he wasted no time in caressing them and kissing her nipples.

The feeling inside was intense. The cold making her skin more sensitive as a struggle brewed within. A deep need to make love to this man fighting with a desire to escape the chill. She felt muscles she never knew she had clenching with each pass as the cold made them come alive. Her pace quickened, driving him in, tormenting her body with every thrust. His hands were on her breasts, teasing her nipples to the point of soreness.

Her voice began to escape with each downward motion, the sensation too much to hold in. A tightness grew in her stomach as her legs started to feel the burn of the relentless motion. She accepted it all, letting her voice go free for anyone to hear. All she cared about was the battle of fire and ice between her legs, her body alive with a terrible need to win. The first beads of sweat began to simmer on her skin as she pressed on, hungry for more.

He began to move, his body rising to meet her. It drove him a little deeper, but he wasn't done yet. Leaning back, he gained more leverage and succeeded in pushing in a little more. She writhed in ecstasy as he reached new depths, driving her that terrible chill to her core. She began to relish it, as it made her come alive, forcing her to focus on the sensation.

Her body began to shake as the tension mounted inside, screaming to get out. Her legs were weak again, her arms doing more of the work to keep going. The turmoil inside neared the breaking point as muscles began to flex uncontrollably. She knew the time was near and couldn't wait any longer. He seemed to understand what was going on, and his hands squeezed her sides. He lent his strength to her motion, assisting her rhythm as she rode up and down.

Her moans became short gasps, each descent adding to the building storm inside. She felt the electricity run up her spine, her back arching as all her muscles went tight. The pitched battle inside reached a fervor that could not be maintained, and all it once, it was over. Her body thrashed as the orgasm pulsed through her soul, finding no mercy as his firm grip continued the rhythm. Every breath was a pleading groan, crying out her surrender. He ignored her please, his firm grip forcing her to maintain her momentum. Her orgasm lingering on, each thrust renewing the sensation and the cold heightening the torment.

She leaned back and clutched her chest, his hands the only thing supporting her weight. Sweat soaked her body as she shivered inside, the power of the moment driving her mad. Firmly he continued the pace, thrusting to meet her with a ravenous hunger.

"Please," she panted, swaying in the motion. she leaned forward to beat on his chest as her desperation grew intense. "Please! I can't. I can't!" She couldn't finish the words in her rapid pants. His grip forcing her to endure more and more. She felt as if the world were growing distant as her vision began to blur. Inside she was desperately trying to recover from an orgasm that never seemed to fade. Just as she was certain she would faint, the motion finally ceased. She collapsed on his chest, her legs uselessly dangling over the side. Though the movement had stopped, he still held her waist, holding himself firmly inside her.

She was thankful for the few moments to catch her breath, her heart racing as she gasped for air. Sweat coated a body that felt like it was on fire, burning with the heat of passion. She clung to him for stability, eyes shut as she trembled from the over sensation.

A gentle hand came to the back of her head, stroking her hair with a feather touch. His other hand reached down, cupping her rear to pull her more firmly to his chest. She welcomed the help and lay in his embrace as his body tried to come down.

Long minutes passed with the sound of her breathing the only words they said. She listened to the distant music that still played, reminding her of the party nearby. She could vaguely hear the sound of people talking, but their voices were muffled and fragmented. The fireplace occasionally made a pop as an ember split, but her lover remained ever silent.

He held her close and stroked her hair, giving her all the time she needed to recover. She closed her eyes and began to drift, her body spent from the effort. The coldness of his skin became a welcome relief, soothing her glistening body. As her breathing slowed, her eyes became heavy, his embrace filling her with a sense of safety. Before she knew it slipped away and fell asleep in the arms of her lover.

She was roused from her sleep when he moved, unable to tell how much time had passed. She felt confused at first and then remembered where she was and what she was doing. To her amazement, he was still inside, rock hard and tormenting her with his icy chill.

Slowly he stood, picking her up as he went to cradle her in his arms. She felt the love and warmth that came with being held again and snuggled into him once more. She was saddened as he withdrew from her body, letting out a gasp as she was emptied.

For long minutes he held her, standing in the window bathing them both in the moonlight. He said nothing as if savoring the moment, then gently turned and put her on the couch. He bent down and began to search around his jacket as if looking for something, finally producing a white ball from a pocket.

To her utter shock, he knelt before her and unwrapped it to reveal the ring. It was nothing more than a thin gold band with a small diamond at its center. It wasn't elaborate or large, just a simple ring, a wedding ring.

Her eyes went wide at the sudden realization of what he was doing. Why was he presenting her a wedding ring? Before she could react, he took her hand, his cold touch tickling the skin. She felt weak all over and shook her head as if to say no but offered no resistance. She felt the band on her fingertip, and then with both hands over hers, he slid it on as if she was his bride.

He let go with a pleading look in his eyes, allowing her to see the ring now firmly placed on her finger. She lifted it high to inspect it closely in the dim light, to see it fit as if made for her. The moment was full of confusion as she turned her hand in the moonlight. Her first instinct was to take it off, but then she saw his face, fresh tears rimming his eyes. Her heart filled with compassion for this wounded man as she struggled to find her voice and break the silence.

"Do you mean for me to be your wife?" she asked, looking back at the ring. When her gaze returned to him, he silently nodded yes and took her hand. "Oh, sweety, I can't be your wife," she said, looking into his eyes. Her words produced a trickle of tears as he turned away. The moonlight highlighted his face allowing her to see the rain of drops falling to the floor.

"Hey, don't do that," she said and got up, placing hands on his face. She wasn't sure what she was doing anymore as her heart implored her to heal this terrible wound. She held the hand up so the ring was between them, and asked him another question.

"Does this mean that much to you?" she asked as he stared at the ring. He nodded one time and put a hand over the ring as if begging her to take it. Her mind swirled as she searched for the right words to say. What do you say to a stranger you made love to at a party and put a wedding ring on your finger? Her thoughts raced to remember the night and how gentle he had been. She took a long moment to think about her next words carefully, but there was only one thing to say.

It was a lustful thought, a dirty thought, and she blushed when it came to her. Drawing on her knowledge of the period, she decided to take a chance.

"Then you had better consummate the marriage," she squeaked out, unable to believe her own words.

His face took on a whole new life as his hands came to her cheeks. He leaned forward to kiss her passionately, offering his very soul to her lips. He stood up, using the hands at her cheeks to bring her with him, the kiss continuing the entire way. He parted only long enough to guide her to the window and stand her in the light. Her bare skin sparkled in the soft light filtering through the tall window. He stood behind, his hands roaming across every inch of her body.

"I love you," she moaned, melting under that touch. She had no idea why she was saying such a thing, but somehow it felt right.

His mouth nuzzled at her neck as his hand returned over and over to her breasts. She moaned and pressed her hands to the window, looking out to see shadows moving across the lawn. She wondered if they could see her naked body, exposed in the moonlight as her stranger took her for his wife. She told herself that she must be crazy, surrendering to this man like this. What if he means what he asked? What if she wakes up tomorrow and finds he considers her his wife? Her thoughts were shattered as a hand passed through her legs to rub at her clitoris again. She spread her legs to give him more room as her eyes closed and another low moan escaped her mouth. As he rubbed, she clawed at the window and found herself hoping he did mean it.