The Spa Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight others sat around the table. She'd heard names but didn't remember most of them, though she did note that both her roommate Robin and literal Irish royalty Vincent were seated as players. As promised, the woman Kathy hadn't sat down, passing a chip to Carl instead. Cyn noticed most of the people not in the game were ones with a more aggressive attitude, the kind that found excuses to look down their nose at most people, even in Veretrum's elite student body.

Carl moved over and stood next to the dealer. "First ante, two lots; canary set from Charles, canary and cloud from Susan."

He put a stack of four yellow and one white chip in the middle. Susan noticed two of the players, a thinner dyed blonde girl and an averagely handsome guy, fix on the stack.

The dealer turned to her, "Lady's call, pick the game please."

Cyn was caught off-guard. Carl said they played poker! Oh, shit there are like fifty kinds of poker. Um...

"Texas hold-em, please."

The dealer nodded and started dealing. The first bet was the woman to Cyn's left. Susan and Charles both put in two to claim their own chips, but no one else bid; apparently the stakes weren't interesting. Cyn decided to stay out.

Cyn kept folding out many of the next hands. She had decent cards for one of them and the chips in the middle were all from one person, a tall gentleman named Bill, but when he bet on his chips he shot a domineering glare around the table. Everyone let him have them and Cyn didn't want to rock the boat this early. In general, only two or three players participated and some of the hands went uncontested.

But her ears perked up when the stakes got higher.

"One lot. Two lipsticks from Robin," Carl called out.

Not only was this the first time the total in the ante had gone above five, it was the first name Cyn recognized. Cyn wasn't in the dealer position anymore and she bet after Robin did. A few people threw in a cloud, probably because they like the higher stakes, Cyn thought, but then it got to Vincent.

"I raise to four," he said, his voice seeming quiet but still stretching across the table.

That made Cyn pause. Vincent obviously gave Robin rides to the meetings regularly and she'd introduced them. Were he and Robin a thing? If they were, why did she care?

Vincent's bet seemed to dissuade anyone else from voting, except when Robin matched Vincent's bet with a playful glare. But then it got to Cyn.

"Call," she said, pushing four white chips in.

That made most of the room perk up, and earned her a surprised look from Robin and one from Vincent she couldn't read at all. She only belatedly remembered to look at her cards and saw with relief she was holding a pair. Then she remembered she should keep her expressions in check.

The flop cards came down with Cyn almost in a panic, thinking she'd blown her chance with obvious expressions, but she was amazed to see two more nines sitting in the middle of the table. She had four of a kind - a nearly unbeatable hand given what was out.

Vincent passed on betting but Robin pushed in five. Cyn remembered what she read about strategy. Robin wanted this pot, obviously, and based on the cards it was up to Cyn whether she got it or not. She decided to just call Robin's bet. To her surprise, Vincent did the same, and smirked at her when he did. The next card came down and the center of the table had two nines and two threes. Cyn caught a smirk from robin, who threw down a blue ten chip as her opening bet. Cyn called it, but Vincent folded. Cyn looked over to him in surprise but he had no expression until she thought she saw a brief, very fast wink.

The last card came down a queen. Robin checked but Cyn put out another five. Robin raised an eyebrow at her but called, seeming confident. The dealer gestured for Cyn to show her cards. When Cyn displayed the nines, murmurs went up around the table. Robin looked surprised but smiled at Cyn as she threw her own cards down.

Cyn collected her chips and sorted through them. She got all of her own back, obviously, but she had other people's now, too. She took the two canaries from Vincent and tucked them away; she wanted to walk over and pay him right then but Carl had mentioned in passing that payment during games was frowned upon unless neither party was playing. But her attention shifted when she looked at the rest of the chips.

She expected to see a sky and four lipsticks from Robin with one fiver from Vincent, but she had five red chips with Robin's name on them. Vincent bet a chip he had from Robin? Cyn looked over at the Irishman again but Vincent's face was a mask, even when she caught his eye.

The game continued with higher stakes. Cyn folded out of the next several hands, but she put in four clouds to see the flop cards when a lot came up with two lipsticks from Kathy and a set of Vincent's canaries. Unfortunately she was early in the order and the lot was a hot item. By the time it came back around to her the bet was up to eight. Cyn's cards were competitive but she realized that if she lost more than five white chips someone could change them up for a five later on. She folded, resigned to the fact that she would probably owe someone a makeout session in a few minutes.

The hand was very hot; the flop came down with seven players still in, and by the last card three players, including Vincent, Robin, and a petite Asian woman named Noelle, had to call at the maximum bet of twenty-five. In the end Vincent took the whole thing with a flush, causing a mixture of relief and frustration around the table. To herself, Cyn felt her heart skip, realizing Vincent now had her chips.

A few more hands went by that Cyn didn't really pay attention to; she was mostly lost in her own thoughts until Carl said, "We're now taking a two hour break. Food is upstairs. The exchange is now open."

Everyone got up from the table. Several people headed straight for the bar, not for drinks, but to consolidate or request more chips for the rest of the evening. Cyn stood up and suddenly Robin was right beside her.

"We need to talk?" she asked. She sounded mildly concerned but also somewhat giddy.

"About what?" Cyn asked, confused.

Robin looked her over in concern, then her smile returned and she called over as she walked off, "Come see me when you figure it out."

Cyn stepped away from the table and scanned the room for Vincent. He was talking to another guy she didn't recognize but he noticed her and seemed to beg off his conversation. They met halfway across.

"Congratulations on your first win," Vincent said.

"Thank you. I didn't realize that other hand would be so popular."

Vincent shrugged. "Kathy rubs some people the wrong way and she's a very good player. It's rare for her favors to come up for grabs. I think Carl did it on purpose to ruffle her feathers."

Cyn wanted to talk about the four white chips Vincent held but something else was bothering her. "Should I not have bet on Robin's chips?" Cyn asked.

Vincent looked confused, "Why?"

"Robin came over and asked if we needed to talk. She looked...I don't know, anxious? I didn't mean to upset her."

Vincent smiled. It was definitely condescending, but Cyn found she didn't mind as much. "Did you not count your winnings?" Vincent asked.

"No, I did," Cyn replied, still confused.

"So what did you win?"

"A sky and five lipst-" Cyn's voice cut off as she realized what she was saying. "I have five of Robin's chips," she said.

"I hoped you didn't forget what Carl told you," Vincent said.

"So she thought...but..."

"Here, let's sit down," Vincent said, leading her to a chair. Cyn sat, her head still in a bit of a daze. She hadn't drunk anything, but she was hungry and the rush from gambling was wearing off. Vincent handed her a glass of water that she gulped.

"Robin thought I wanted into her pants?" Cyn asked.

"Don't you?" Vincent challenged.

"No! Well...I mean I'm not that into girls," Cyn said. Her history had some encounters that had included girls (and usually an illicit substance or two) but usually only her and a girlfriend trying to work up their boyfriends. She'd never specifically pursued a woman.

Vincent smiled again. "Let me tell you how it looked to me, and probably to the rest of the table. You'd sat there, doing nothing, for most of the game. That's not unusual; we've had new members go through an entire session without placing one bet. Then suddenly a lot for Robin comes up and you go aggressive. Robin just wants her chips back and she and I have a healthy rivalry, but your play was new and unusual. When you drew out her bet I thought perhaps you were after something other than the chips. That's why I bowed out. You would have had to play some more hands and hope she bet again otherwise."

"So you did put in her chip on purpose," Cyn said with a grin.

Vincent gave her a thin-lipped smile. "Betting other people's chips is just good strategy."

"Sure," Cyn said, obviously doubting it. "Speaking of other people's chips..."

"Oh? Do you have a favor you'd like to request?" Vincent asked.

"In more ways than one, actually," Cyn said.

One of Vincent's eyebrows raised. "You only have one set of chips from me."

"Yes," Cyn said, "but Carl told me about your approach to the chips. You don't do more than what they say."

Vincent's grin faltered a bit, "It defeats the purpose otherwise. The chips become meaningless."

Cyn shrugged. "If that's what you think, fine. But I've been thinking. If you're interested, you could pay me my chips and I could pay you yours at the same time."

"Oh?" Vincent said. "And why would I do that?"

"So you could touch me while we kissed?"

Cyn's heart was pounding. She knew she was being forward and fairly obvious in her desires, but she felt like the chips gave her an excuse. She was also gambling on her interpretation of Vincent's behavior; she was hoping he wanted her at the game for reasons other than her just being another player.

Vincent held out his hand. Cautiously, Cyn got the two yellow chips with his name on it and put them in his palm. Somehow, he made them vanish and then seemed to produce her white chips out of thin air.

"Showoff," she teased.

"Often," he agreed, then surprised her by standing. She stood as well and suddenly his hands were on her ass. She looked up without thinking and met his mouth as it descended. Despite the aggressive approach of his hands, his mouth was soft and gentle, merely kissing, but not forcing. Cyn put her hands up on his chest, purist approach be damned, she thought, and pushed him slightly. He slid back into the chair and she straddled him. As she settled onto his covered crotch, his hands pulled tighter at her backside. She opened her mouth a bit and that was all the invitation he needed to slide his tongue in. She welcomed it and their tongues started writhing, touching off every nerve ending present in her mouth while Vincent's hands began to wander up her back and down her thigh.

After what seemed like ten seconds, Cyn felt something vibrate against her thigh. Vincent pulled away from the kiss immediately, but his hands started twisting her torso.

"What are you doing?" Cyn asked

"Turning you around."

"The time's up."

"*yours* is," Vincent said, "*I* have two more minutes."

Four chips Cyn remembered; he had four minutes. She twisted in his lap. He pulled her back against him and she could feel his bulge against her ass as his hands snaked under her shirt and slid up to her breasts. The front clasp didn't last at all and suddenly her breasts were captured. Vincent's hands somehow stimulated her breasts completely. The folds in his palms captured her nipples as he squeezed the large mounds, spreading sensation all over. Cyn's mouth opened and she let out a moan.

All too soon, the second vibration went off and Vincent's hands vanished.

"Fuuuck mee," Cyn groaned.

"You don't have the chips for that, fine thing," Vincent whispered sensually into her ear.

He stood, forcing Cyn to do the same.

"No fair leaving me like this," Cyn whined, exaggerating her pout.

"You do have some other chips that might help," Vincent reminded her. "Why don't you talk to Robin?"

*****

Cyn wandered upstairs after fixing her top. A full spread of food was laid out in the kitchen, with people eating all over the place. Many had gone back downstairs to use the bench or bartop, some were sitting on the sofas, and others just hovered around the food, picking bits and pieces.

Cyn grabbed a drink from the bar on her way up to try to steady herself after the encounter with Vincent, but she belatedly realized that wasn't good for her empty stomach. She had a definite buzz as she entered the kitchen. She grabbed a few bits of finger food and wolfed them down, but while that helped her hunger it did nothing for the semi-daze she was in. Looking around, she spotted Robin.

A hundred different possibilities shot through her head. She'd never really thought about Robin sexually, as she'd told Vincent, but she couldn't deny the girl was beautiful, and the couple of times Robin had gone without a bra in the dorm Cyn had stared a bit. And after getting worked up by Vincent she could use some relief.

Cyn walked over to Robin. Her roommate's expression confirmed for her that they needed to clear the air. "Can we talk? In private?" she asked.

Robin nodded and led her away. They went into small room that was probably supposed to be an office, but all it had now were some unoccupied loveseats. Robin shut the door and turned, heading for Cyn with purpose, but Cyn held up her hand.

"Can...can we talk? Like, as friends for a moment. I...I'm getting overwhelmed here."

Robin's expression softened. "Sure," she said. "You want to sit down?"

Cyn nodded and sat, with Robin on the opposite side. Cyn drank some more of her drink.

"Look, do I have to spend the chips right away? Is it going to mess things up if I don't?" Cyn asked.

"No, of course not," Robin said. "You can hold onto them for as long as you want. Most people don't just because any chip you don't spend you can lose at the table or to a fine. So if you suddenly end up with enough chips to fuck someone you had a crush on, you go for it ASAP."

"Yeah, Vincent thought that's why I bet on your chips. He might have given me some help."

Robin nodded. "I thought he might've, Irish bastard. So yeah, you can spend those or hold onto them. If you didn't get them to be with me then you can just bet with them; use them as a shield against spending your own chips."

Cyn was quiet for a moment and just sat, with Robin looking at her expectantly. "Do you want to...with me?" Cyn finally asked.

"It doesn't matter; you have the chips," Robin said.

"It matters to me," Cyn said.

"I think it could be fun," Robin said, sliding closer. One of her hands traveled up Cyn's arm, raising goosebumps the way Vincent had with his breath the other day. They traced her collarbone and traveled down to her breasts. "I've always been curious what it would be like to play with these."

"Vincent just did," Cyn said, letting her eyes close.

"Ohh you poor thing," Robin cooed as Cyn felt Robin's body slide up along her arm. "Say the word and I can fix that for you."

Robin's finger was circling one of Cyn's nipples through her bra and shirt, and the alcohol had done nothing to diminish her arousal. "Fuck it, yes!" Cyn finally said.

Cyn's shirt came off so fast she was afraid Robin had torn it, and her bra snapped open seconds later. Hands cupped her breasts hard and continued the job Vincent had started a little while ago. When one of her nipples was engulfed by Robin's mouth Cyn let out a full throated moan.

"That's so nice," Cyn said.

"Then enjoy it."

"But we've only got five minutes," Cyn cautioned.

"You talk to Vincent too much," Robin said before diving back in.

Robin alternated between her nipples, sucking, pinching, and nibbling. Eventually it felt like every touch was sent directly to her pussy. Cyn was breathing heavy and moaning almost constantly as the other woman covered her breasts with attention.

Cyn whined when it suddenly stopped, but opened her eyes to see Robin pull off her top in one smooth motion, revealing her smaller but well-formed breasts on her model-perfect torso. They seemed like almost perfect circles with smaller nipples the dead center, pushing up enough to highlight their shape, but not bulging out like Cyn's own. Before she could react, Robin pressed forward, their breasts matching up. Robin's mouth finally found hers. The kiss was different from Vincent's; softer, more playful and less urgent, but still very intense. It only lasted briefly, though, before Robin moved on to her neck, kissing and nibbling and sending shivers through Cyn's body. Meanwhile she could feel Robin's fingers fumbling at her pants. The kissing and sucking had reached her collarbone when her pants loosened.

Robin backed off and Cyn raised her legs and ass up without thinking. Cold air hit her lower half and the smell of her own arousal wafted up to her, marinating now for almost an hour between Vincent's kiss and Robin's expert attention. Robin pulled one of Cyn's sneakers off and freed the leg, then pushed her legs apart. With one foot on the ground and the other hooked over the loveseat, Cyn watched as Robin dove between her obscenely spread thighs.

She anticipated relief quickly but Robin avoided her pussy at first. Her mouth was all over Cyn's thighs, kissing and licking back and forth as she'd done to Cyn's neck. Cyn tried to move and shift Robin's attention but the girl was relentless in her teasing. Then Robin's mouth moved to the area around her lips, sucking and nibbling again, the sensations barely stimulating her pussy but definitely driving her crazy.

"Lick my pussy you fucking bitch," Cyn said breathlessly, winded from the constant near-release.

She heard Robin giggle and then her world exploded. Robin put her mouth right over Cyn's clit and sucked hard, practically trying to pull it out of her pussy. With the buildup and delay, Cyn screamed and came immediately, thrusting her pelvis into her roommate's face from both the convulsions of the orgasm and her desire for more. She felt Robin's hands cup her ass and hold her as she continued her assault on Cyn's pussy. Robin's tongue slid down and into her leaking hole, pushing in and out like a dexterous, abbreviated penis. Cyn reached up and grabbed Robin's head, pulling at her as if she could force the girl's head inside with her tongue. Her second orgasm was more of a buildup, seeming to start at her core and spread out as Robin kept licking and thrusting with her mouth. After a minute of that, Robin quickly shifted to Cyn's clit again and the buildup spread twice as fast. This orgasm was more of a gradual relief, with pleasure pulsing through Cyn's body in waves that turned her muscles to jelly.

Robin slid back up against Cyn's body, her toned but supple body pressing against her arms and rubbing against her right breast.

"There aren't any chips for cuddling, I guess?" Cyn said.

"Nope," Robin said, "But we've only got about twenty minutes before the game starts back up."

"Oh shit," Cyn said. "We both look like...well..."

Robin chuckled and said, "Trust me honey, we weren't the only people who spent some time trading favors. Just freshen up in the bathroom."

"Well...I also feel like I should return the favor. That was an awesome job you did," Cyn said.

"Well you don't have any more chips do you?" Robin teased.

"No, but..." Cyn paused, confused again. "Don't you need some of *my* chips for that?"

Robin shrugged. "Either way," she said.