The Spa Game Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember hearing that. Is he that bad?"

Syl shrugged, "He's not bad he's just...awkward and unimaginative. One of those guys who thinks he's more of a stud than he is. Goes down but has no idea what to do when he gets there. His attempt at being a dom with Bill one time was so bad I almost laughed in the middle of everything. But what probably really threw her for a loop is when Kathy cashed something in. Nobody's sure, but I know Kathy probably had enough grass to cash in one of those favors."

"Does she get Steve involved for those too?" Cyn asked

"No, that's against the rules; she could have Steve as an observer, but he couldn't participate unless he brought his own chips and your roommate agreed. Kathy has a collection of strap-ons, though. None of them are as big as Steve but most of them are...uncomfortable."

Cyn paused at Syl's expression. "Did...?"

Syl nodded. "I messed up a hand bad one Saturday night; didn't follow the betting like I should have. Nice thing about anal with a guy is even if they aren't good at it they usually don't last long. The trick is to get them before their first orgasm or when they're too drunk to be really hard. With Kathy...I insisted on the twenty five minute limit that came with the chips, but there was something in my ass basically that entire time. She didn't go crazy; everything was designed for sex and it wasn't ridiculously large. I even managed to get off once or twice in those brief moments when Kathy got more into the sex than into making sure I knew she owned me. I think she's afraid of my family. She talks a big game, and of course nobody talks about anything outside the spa, but if someone chokes you out with their dick and then you're doing something with them in the real world you don't just forget about that. With Robin...well I doubt there's much she'd be worried about."

Cyn nodded. She didn't know a lot about Robin's legacy, but she knew most of Robin's family wealth came from her mother's modeling career and subsequent clothing design work. She worked for a lot of major designers and had the money to send Robin to Veretrum, but her mother didn't have her own brand or own a huge block of clothing outlets. Her intangible influence was small.

"She shouldn't have been at the big table the other day either," Syl continued, "But I think you pulling her in and basically making her the fluffer when you did Steve threw her off again. She probably thought she missed her chance to shepherd you through the spa because Bill and I stole it. Then you come out of nowhere and trade favors around like you're old hat at this and suddenly you don't need to be under anyone's wing; you're flying fine on your own. She probably assumed you'd need as much help as she did; Vincent being her caretaker was the pattern from day 1 with her. Add in that she's not that great of a player and she's always going to need a sponsor, essentially. I think she was hoping the same was true for you. "

"Well I'm so sorry I ruined her fantasy," Cyn said bitterly, "It's not like I had a lot to process on my own."

Cyn found herself slipping back into the mood she'd been fighting off and on since Sunday morning. She actually forgot Syl was still there until she grabbed Cyn's hand.

"You okay hon?"

Cyn sighed. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

Syl seemed shocked and smiled nervously. "With the ideas you've had for the spa chips? Seriously?"

"No, not that, I mean...would you have still done things with me without the chips? I mean, I can't help thinking you were sitting there tied to the chair, thinking 'this stupid slut is letting my boyfriend be the first one in her ass, and I'm watching it. We're going to get off on this so hard later, and she's just going to be-"

"Cyn, stop, really, stop," Syl said. Cyn was surprised when the girl got up and came around to her side. She slid over and folded Cyn into her arms.

"You aren't stupid; I don't think that, and neither does Bill."

"I feel like it," Cyn said. "I mean, I'm way closer with you than I am with Bill. But then again, why do I care? I mean what does 'anal virginity' even mean, anyway? There aren't any stories about dragons demanding anal virgin sacrifices."

"Honey, listen to me. I was watching you that night. I saw raw emotion. You let yourself go and you felt something deep. I had something like that and it was very different, but it happened the first time Bill and I tried him being the dom, without chips or anything to do with the spa. It was intense. It wasn't the best I've ever had, and your time with us won't be your best sex ever, but I'm betting you'll remember it, and not just because of the anal."

"So, you think anal was a big deal for me and I just didn't realize it?"

Syl was quiet for a moment before answering, "This is a guess, and I'm not a psychologist so don't read into this. I wasn't kidding when I said you've got good dom instincts. Bill and I are in sync, but we had to practice; he's not the most natural dominant. But you slide into the role like you're made for it. With Bill we kind of discuss where the limits are, because of his nervousness. With you I never know how you're going to push; I don't know what limits you're going to test. I got wet when you sat down and gave me the look that told me you knew I was pet. And Bill takes a lot of cues from you when you're around. I think what actually happened is it was the first time you'd set it all up and you were totally in charge. I was tied to the chair at your suggestion, there was a pile of chips on the table you'd told me to win, Bill was in your ass because you'd told him it was going to happen. Everything that happened that night was orchestrated by you, and I think that's what pushed you over the edge."

Cyn thought about it as she let her head rest on the smaller girl's shoulder. It wasn't even at the level of pop psychology but what Syl said made sense to her. She remembered her thoughts on Sunday morning, how she believed she was doing the couple a favor by not bothering them on Sunday, and how arrogant an assumption that was, but it was fueled by her mood the previous night.

"So, to answer your first question," Syl continued, "Yes. It probably would have been different, but Bill and I would definitely have invited you back. We actually talked about that in the morning."

"Sunday, you mean?" Cyn asked.

"Yeah. Thank you for giving us that time, by the way. But our lives have gotten more exciting with you in them. You're pushing our boundaries, and we realized we've started to make all our decisions about domination with you in mind. Like the collar."

"So...what are you saying?" Cyn asked, sensing their conversation had gone beyond just the spa.

"Nothing yet, I don't think," Syl said. "I mean, objectively we've only really known each other for a few weeks, but I wanted to know what your thoughts are if...if we wanted to involve you more. Maybe on a longer-term basis."

"Do you know how that would work?" Cyn asked.

"No, like I said, we're still just talking about it. But next year when Bill's away, you'll still be around. If we were roommates..."

Cyn let her mind run away with her a bit, imagining living in an apartment or dorm with Syl, collared, at her beck and call. But then reality crept in. "Syl...you're trying to tell me your pseudo fiancé is okay with being away for most of a year and you told him you're going to move in with a girl so she can have BDSM sex with you constantly?"

"Well, we'd have to go to classes sometimes," Syl countered, then chuckled when Cyn gave her a look. "It's...I'm different with you. With Bill I've got all sorts of emotions tied up in the roleplaying, and like I said it blurs more because I'm reacting to subtle clues with him. With you...I like being your friend Cyn."

Cyn cut her off by squeezing harder in the hug, which Syl returned. Cyn wasn't sure why, but hearing Syl say she was her friend warmed her a lot. "I like being your friend but I'm not naturally bisexual. That's why I was legitimately thrown off when you asked me for tips on being with a woman. I already told you how much I get turned on watching Bill fuck someone else. But when I'm with you, I think it turns me on a bit more because it's something I wouldn't do normally; being 'forced' is part of the turn-on for me as a sub. I doubt we'll ever have sex without the collar. Like if one night you asked me if we could have dinner and come home and cuddle I'd do it, but it would be a sleepover with a friend. You wouldn't seduce me into bed."

"But if we were cuddling, and I snapped the collar around your neck and told you to turn around and eat me out until I came on your face..."

"Pet would be in your snatch before you could get your own panties off," Syl whispered and they both giggled. "But that's why Bill isn't worried, and neither am I. It's much easier for me to keep boundaries with you. But...I don't know if friendship and sex would be something you're interested in."

"Well it seems like such a tough sell," Cyn joked.

"I mean it, Cyn," Syl said seriously. "You need to think about this. You'd constantly be a third wheel with us. We'd be a BDSM threesome, but it would never move into something like a poly relationship. I mean, like you said you and Bill aren't that close, and he doesn't really feel anything for you apart from lust. Also, I would guess anyone you actually liked might have a hard time with the idea of you living with someone who also services you sexually on command. And I don't think it would be fair to Bill to extend my services outside of us three, if you know what I mean."

"I hear you Syl," Cyn said, "Really. I will think about it. But my gut reaction is that it would be nice. Like you said, it's only been three weeks, so in a few months we might all hate each other, but...the state I was in this week, your offer was probably the best thing you could have said to me. It also gave me a lot to think about."

"Well, I'm glad I could help," Syl said, pecking Cyn on the cheek. Then she brought her mouth up to Cyn's ear. "Speaking of help...does Mistress need her pet to do something for earlier?"

Cyn shuddered a bit and could feel her nipples tighten, but she shook her head. "Not right now. I need to think. I've got some ideas about the spa and what's going on there. I need to figure those out."

Syl nodded and started to get up, but Cyn stopped her with a question.

"Does this mean game on? I mean, outside the spa, with Mistress."

Syl nodded. "We still want to keep it under wraps, but Bill and I think you've been good about that at the spa, so if you want..." Syl trailed off, then she fastened her collar, "Pet is available for Mistress's commands.

Cyn watched Syl walk off then, spotting the slight wetness on her skirt. Her mind started percolating with ideas.

******************

Cyn woke on Friday morning with a new but familiar series of sensations.

"Fuuuuuuck," she moaned to the ceiling. After the amount of thinking and planning she'd done, mostly in the previous two days, missing a weekend would be frustrating. Maybe she wouldn't have to?

She looked over, hoping Robin might be sympathetic enough to her plight to answer a question, but it appeared her roommate either left early or didn't return to their dorm the previous night. Figuring he would have to be informed either way, Cyn called Carl; she didn't want to try to have this conversation by text.

"Carl, what's the policy on weekends where there's an...issue?"

"Um, you know that already," Carl said, "Just pay the fine and you're excused for the weekend."

"No, Carl, I don't want out, but there's a special circumstance with me."

"I don't think you count as new anymore, Cyn, not with the amount of business you've been doing."

Cyn sighed and rubbed her head; she'd hoped Carl wouldn't be this dense. "Carl, you remember that threat I made last weekend when you gave me shit about changing chips around?"

"Yeah..."

"Let's just say I'd be able to make good on it this weekend."

"um...oh. Oh! Um, yeah, okay, you're free and clear, no problem, no fine, you just...take care of that."

"So, I can't show up?" Cyn whined.

"Well," Carl said, "A lot of girls don't. I think some of them might have but it's..."

"Yeah, I get it, Cyn said. "Thanks."

She hung up kind of abruptly. She got the idea; there was no written rule against her going to the spa on her period, but apparently the unwritten rule was you stayed home if you were on the rag. Cyn supposed it made sense; people could still cash in anything up to a lipstick, but it basically made you immune to owing favors for the weekend; the rules of the spa specified that no woman could be made or make someone do anything while on their period. So, you could bet big on the Friday night game without worrying about consequences as long as you could win your chips back on either of the Saturday games.

She sent Syl a text later on explaining her absence and got a touching amount of sympathy as well as an intriguing suggestion that Cyn decided to act on impulsively. She checked Robin's schedule (they'd shared calendars at the beginning of the semester) and then told Syl to drop by her dorm at an appropriate time.

As a result, when Robin came back to the dorm just after noon, she was met with the sight of Cyn, totally nude, lying on the bed getting a massage from Syl. Syl wore a sports bra and yoga pants, but those were tight enough that Syl's body was well outlined. Unlike a professional massage session, however, no towels preserved Cyn's modesty.

"Hey Robin," Cyn said.

"Um...hi. Hi Sylvia," Robin stammered, still standing in the doorway, "I can come back if..."

"No, Syl's just rubbing me down. Won't be able to make it this weekend and the massage is helping with the cramps."

"Oh, yeah, that sucks," Robin said, being much quicker on the uptake than Carl had been.

"I think you're good," Syl said, rubbing her hands on a towel, "I've got to head off and get ready for this weekend. See you at the table, Robin," she said as she left.

Cyn got up after Syl left, not bothering to cover up as she walked across the room and bent down for a towel. She didn't make it an obvious tease, but she didn't bother to hide her goods until she actually had the towel.

"I'm going to grab a shower. You'll probably be heading out soon, right?"

"Yeah," Robin said, still sounding kind of dazed. She watched Cyn all the way out the door and Cyn thought she saw her roommate lingering at the doorway until she turned the corner into the bathroom.

Veretrum being what it was, there were no concrete communal showers with mere plastic curtains for even the dormitory houses. All of them featured glass shower stalls with internal privacy curtains and though the door to the shower room couldn't lock, it did close fully, so privacy was more of a possibility.

Cyn found Syl kneeling in the shower, now wearing only her collar.

"That was wonderful pet," Cyn said, "Come give Mistress a kiss."

Syl stood and kissed Cyn as they came together in the shower. Cyn turned on the spray, then started running her hands up and down Syl's body. "Pet should stay still for her bath," she said, "And remember she needs to be quiet, so no one interrupts."

Cyn washed Syl's body thoroughly, particularly the front, and spent more time than

was maybe necessary washing her chest.

The washing was warranted, however. What Robin missed, but would have seen if she'd arrived thirty minutes earlier, was Syl, also nude, with oil on her whole torso, gliding her body up and down Cyn's back in a much more erotic interpretation of a full body massage. It didn't do as much for Cyn's muscles as the actual massage Syl gave her, but it felt amazing in different ways.

Now Cyn was paying for the massage.

She moved her hands to Syl's back after getting the girl's nipples to diamond-cutting hardness. She spent little time on her back and moved her hands swiftly down to the legs and rear area. "Pet may have gotten some oil on these parts. I have to clean thoroughly; there are a lot of hard-to-reach crevices."

Cyn was basically sitting on the shower floor now, rubbing Syl's thighs up and down to clean and tease them at the same time. Then she pressed her hands together and brought them up between Syl's legs. Cyn let Syl's perineum split her fingers naturally, and it funneled one finger into each of her holes.

That apparently caught Syl by surprise as she rose on her tiptoes with a gasp before settling down with her hands on the wall. "Mistress...Pet can handle washing there, you should not have to."

Cyn understood the implied warning; there may be some actual washing required if she continued. "Pet, your Mistress is focused on doing a thorough job. Should she not be as thorough?"

There was a pause and then, "No Mistress. I just didn't want you to over work yourself."

"I know my own limits, pet," Cyn said, responding to the unspoken warning; she didn't care if Syl's ass wasn't fully cleaned. They were in the shower anyway.

The discussion settled, Cyn repositioned herself and proceeded to thoroughly finger fuck both of Syl's holes. Fortunately, with Syl's height, it wasn't much of a stretch for Cyn to reach her nether parts from a seated position, and soon she added another finger in to Syl's pussy. Syl was now almost fully bent over, and her knees started pushing her lower. That opened up her rear passage more, and Cyn was able to push her finger in deeper. Cyn felt a naughty thrill at that; she'd never asked Syl whether she enjoyed anal play, but since she owned a butt plug and had been able to give Cyn thorough instructions on how to prep for anal sex, she thought it was a safe bet.

Eventually Syl's pussy got within range of Cyn's mouth. She pumped into the girl a little more and then practically bit her clit, latching on with her lips and sucking hard. The sudden stimulation sent Syl over the edge and the girl collapsed in Cyn's lap, shuddering.

"Thank you, Mistress," she breathed.

"You are a good pet," Cyn replied.

"But I'm not," she whined, "Mistress has given me two orgasms this week and I have done nothing. You must let me do something."

"Pet, your Mistress is not in a state to be serviced from either side."

"Please, Mistress. If I cannot do something I will be sad."

Cyn stood and looked at Syl. The girl squat at the bottom of the shower, looking up with a pathetic expression. Cyn leaned down and gripped Syl's hair, pulling her up to a kneeling position. She got down in Syl's face.

"And what if I made you go down on me? Would you like that pet? Mistress is on her period. Her flow isn't heavy yet, but do you want to risk that?"

"I..." Syl gulped, "I am Mistresses' pet; I follow commands."

Cyn was a bit taken aback. She'd meant it as a tease, but if she took Syl at her word, the girl was all in. Still, Cyn wouldn't be comfortable with that.

"Mistress wouldn't enjoy that right now," Cyn said. "If you must, stand behind me. Rub me off."

Syl scrambled to her feet and immediately there was a hand on Cyn's breast while another dove between her legs. She was thoroughly wet with her own juices between Syl's massage and servicing her in the shower, so Syl had more than enough lubrication to rub Cyn's clit. Cyn soon adopted the same position Syl had, braced against the wall and partially bent over. In that position, with the water still going, she felt water running down her ass crack and over her rosebud. The slight hint of stimulation there reminded her of last week. She decided she wanted more of a memory.

"Pet, put your finger in Mistress's ass."

There was a very brief pause and then a slim finger penetrated Cyn's rear. Compared to everything she'd had in there last weekend, Syl's finger was tiny. But Cyn hadn't been training her asshole in any way since then and it had collapsed to full tightness, so even the finger provided a nice mix of pressure and stimulation. Soon Syl had it pumping in and out of her in time with her rubbing. With the added stimulation of the invading digit, Cyn came quickly, shuddering against the wall.