The Spa Game Ch. 13

Story Info
Cyn starts cleaning up.
7k words
4.76
13.9k
7

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual I want to thank everyone that's liked, favorited and/or commented on my stories thus far. This is the penultimate entry in this series, hopefully it will be as enjoyable for you as the previous ones.

Chip Key

Nickname : Value, Favor, Color

Clouds: 1, Touching, White

Canaries: 2, Kissing, Yellow

Lipstick: 5, Oral, Red

Skies: 10, Sex, Blue

Grass: 25, Anal, Green

Doubles/Oranges: 50, Double, Orange

Fucked: 100, Forefit, Black

Cyn stood slowly, a massive storm of conflicting emotions churning inside her. She'd just finished eating Kathy out for twenty-five minutes while the woman feasted on Robin's pussy and stimulated her roommate's ass with anal beads. Seven of those beads still sat within Robin's colon, and Robin was breathing heavy with her face and chest pressed into the bed and her ass pointing up in the air, partially supported by the triangular pillow under her hips.

Part of Cyn wanted to gather Robin up and take her to the bathroom, gently extract the beads, and just help her wash up. But then there was her endgame to consider.

She moved over to Robin and rubbed her roommate's back gently. She scanned the room quickly and oddly found a decanter full of golden liquid, some sort of strong alcohol by the scent once she pulled the topper off. She poured a glass and brought it over to Robin, who drank greedily and coughed a bit. The coughing made her moan and Cyn realized she would have clenched against the beads still inside her.

"I'm going to pull the beads out," Cyn said in a firm but soft voice, "you need to rub your pussy while I do that."

"But-"

"Finger. Yourself."

Robin paused at Cyn's words, looking at her in confusion, but she nodded and one of her hands slid back between her legs. Cyn heard wet movement that quickly picked up speed, and Robin started to moan, possibly forgetting Cyn was there for a moment; the girl had drunk a good amount of alcohol and had to be at least buzzed if not drunk.

Cyn walked over and moved the now very aromatic chair out of the way to stand behind Robin. She ran her hands over the finely toned ass and enjoyed the view down the smooth, curved back of her roommate until it ended in the spread of now disheveled black hair. Cyn briefly wished she had a hard cock she could ram into her roommate's pussy, so she could enjoy this view while pleasuring herself in Robin's cunt.

Without much warning, but still moving slowly, she pulled on the beads. The first one began spreading Robin's ass open and she groaned increasingly louder as the ball passed through until it was out. Again, Robin started thrusting so the next one would pass.

"Push it out. Rub yourself. You're going to cum on this next one," Cyn said, her voice more directing than encouraging; she was ordering Robin to have an orgasm.

As the bead stretched her rear entrance wide, Robin did. She jerked forward as Cyn held the string and howled as her ass contracted around the missing ball. The sound between her legs was like water swishing in a person's mouth.

Cyn slowly extracted two more beads in quick succession while Robin continued rubbing herself. Robin was panting and moaning with abandon now. Cyn said, "Cum!" as she pulled the third bead through and Robin buried her head in the bed and screamed. Her legs slammed together and she stopped rubbing as her muscles spasmed with her second orgasm at Cyn's hands. When she calmed down, her hand started rubbing her pussy again, this time without Cyn's prompting.

As Cyn extracted the next two beads, Robin kept up a babbling litany. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," she'd repeat as the bead moved, only to break off and moan as it reached its widest point and came out, letting her ass shrink down. Robin's voice always sounded like she was afraid of what was about to happen to her, but desperately wanted it to happen even so.

When Cyn reached the last bead, she stopped. Robin still whined and moaned. Her juices had soaked the pillow and ran freely down her legs. Cyn's entire nose was full of nothing but the scent of Robin's pussy, with subtle hints of her anal aroma as well. Cyn let Robin rub herself frantically undisturbed for a while. Robin had started to use her other hand to fondle one of her breasts.

"One more," Cyn said. "Can you handle that?"

"Oh fuck yes," Robin breathed. "Get it out of me!"

Cyn smirked, then literally yanked the last bead out all at once.

Robin screamed and shot forward on the bed. She writhed as if having a seizure, but her hand stayed jammed between her legs as her other arm wrapped around her body. Cyn took a risk and climbed onto the bed in front of her, and Robin immediately grabbed her and wrapped her up tight, pressing against her. Cyn could feel Robin still shuddering as aftershocks from her final orgasm pulsed through her body.

Eventually Robin calmed down and almost immediately fell asleep. Cyn dozed for a while before succumbing herself.

******************

Cyn woke before Robin the next morning and carefully extricated herself from Robin's arms. As she did, she lamented that she'd kept her clothes on. Depending on how much Robin consciously remembered and how she responded to the events of the previous evening, Robin might never want to talk to her again, and feeling her own skin on Robin's luscious body would have been nice. On the other hand, this was another first for her time at the spa; she didn't need to take a shower to cleanse herself of one or more people's sexual fluids. A new set of clothes would be enough for the morning, though after the previous evening she was tempted to find someone willing to at least finger her to relieve the tension.

As she walked down to grab breakfast on her way to the Saturday morning game, Cyn thought about Kathy. While Kathy set it up so Cyn's current level of sexual frustration was because of Cyn's actions, Cyn guessed there was no combination of events that would have led to her getting anything from the woman. The night was always going to play out with Cyn, on her knees, eating Kathy out while she had sex with Robin. Even if something had gotten Cyn involved further, any relief she got from Kathy would have probably been a mixed blessing. She'd been attentive and encouraging to Robin, seeming to drop the vicious snark she always used, but in the end that had just been a setup to leave her frustrated and soaked, partially worn out with beads still stuck in her ass and Cyn left to clean up the mess.

Cyn had been presented with multiple opportunities to revise her plans for the next few weeks. She saw no reason to.

**********************

Cyn was beginning to think of the Saturday morning game as her favorite, and she appreciated the other people who took advantage of the early hour but the higher value pots. In that vein, where she'd usually use the morning session to pad out her war chest, she reigned herself in, only betting on pots where the mix of chips suited her end goals. For this morning, that often meant she was playing cards against Steve; because of others' habit of trading him back his chips for others' rather than cashing in favors with him, he was often betting with his own chips, and those were the ones Cyn needed. She gave Steve a wink each time she scored some of his chips and managed to get a blush out of him more than once.

Due to her conservative playstyle, she had no reason to alter her playing when other, more observant players started arriving. When the morning game finished up, Cyn grabbed Steve, took him into a side room for another tit/blowjob as an apology for practically cleaning him out at the table, then she changed for the evening game.

****************

Cyn came down to the table shortly before go time for the evening game in a totally different outfit. It was a red pantsuit she'd bought earlier in the week and had tailored. Full of straight lines and made of silk, she'd been assured by the clothier it was an intimidating but sexy look. To enhance the teasing effect, she had no bra or shirt under the coat, leaving her cleavage on display for titillation or distraction.

The room didn't precisely go silent at her entrance, but all eyes were on her as she got out her chips and sat down. Predictably, Kathy was the first one to comment.

"A new outfit won't make the dealer give you better cards, dear."

Cyn didn't even smile, just glanced at her and then settled in. Seated at the table with her were Vincent, Sylvia, Kathy, Noelle, Robin, Purna, and Charles. Most of them were looking at her curiously, Kathy of course had her predatory look, while Robin and Sylvia looked worried. Vincent was predictably stoic and unreadable. Cyn assumed Robin and Kathy, at least, and probably others, were wondering if she was out for revenge after whatever Kathy did (Cyn noticed Kathy never bragged about her exploits, preferring to let others tell the tales for her). In the end it didn't matter to Cyn.

The first two hands that evening passed without Cyn playing at all; there was nothing interesting in the antes (Amy's chips featured heavily, as did Zach's; he was absent this weekend but had apparently been busy during the last two). Then a pot came up with four of Robin's grass chips, three skies from Kathy, and two from Noelle. The three owners of the chips bet in, and Vincent also called the blind.

"Bet three hundred," Cyn called.

The table turned to her as one as she pushed the appropriate chips forward and kept her expression and voice as still as possible. She'd seen Charles fingering the necessary chips, but he folded immediately after her bet, as did Noelle. Vincent folded after a moment's consideration, which relieved Cyn; she didn't want to go head-to-head with Vincent right away, or at all that evening if she could help it. Robin folded but reluctantly, leaving Kathy. She seemed to agonize over the decision but eventually folded as well, saying, "This one's free dear, get it out of your system."

Cyn collected everyone's chips and they moved on to the next hand.

Cyn proceeded to hammer the rest of the table all evening. She didn't often bet before the flop, but every time she did it was for the full three hundred limit, leaving everyone who'd already bet in the lurch, snagging her at least three hundred worth of chips in profit each time. When she had the blinds, she always kept them steady unless someone else raised, even if she had a good hand. She noticed less subtle people around the table started to get nervous whenever the blinds came around to her; they didn't know if calling the blind would suddenly force them to face another 300-count bet from Cyn.

She was challenged twice. The first time there was a pot full of Robin's chips. Cyn hadn't made it obvious Robin's chips were her target; she'd let a couple of pots with skies or lipsticks from Robin go by without acting. This one was all greens, however, and she bet second, dropping 300. Kathy and Vincent both looked like they considered betting but apparently didn't have the cards to justify it, and then Robin decided to stand up and try to win her chips back, so she called. The flop came down with a jack, two, and a seven. Cyn had a seven and an eight in her hand but it didn't matter what was in the middle; she hammered Robin with another three hundred chip bet. Robin called timidly and the turn card was an eight. Cyn had a niggling worry that with a nine and ten Robin might have scored a straight, but when Cyn dropped another three hundred chip bet down Robin got scared and folded. Cyn pulled in over seven hundred chips, most of them Robin's. It was a stark reminder to anyone at the table who wasn't already aware of the stakes; one bad hand and now she literally owned Robin's ass if she wanted it.

Challenge number two was several hands later and predictably Kathy threw down the gauntlet. Robin was the big blind that round and per usual she'd let it slide through. The flop came down with a pair of twos and an ace. Syl threw in a bet for 150 and Noelle called it, but then Kathy stormed in and dropped the full 300 on the table.

Cyn called.

"Ah, finally want a fair fight now? Or what you think is a fair fight?" Kathy taunted.

Sylvia also called and Cyn very briefly looked at her but gave no signal or any indication of what her hand was. Sylvia looked determined but Cyn could sense a hint of nervousness. The turn came down a seven of diamonds that didn't match the hearts and spade on the other three cards. Sylvia had first bet and checked, but Kathy predictably dropped another 300 bet, and Cyn stayed right in with her. Sylvia called again too, though she was slower to do so. The river card was a nine of clubs. Sylvia checked and Cyn knew her hand had busted; she guessed Syl had an ace and was waiting for another one to give her a full house. Kathy dropped another 300. Cyn waited a calculated fifteen seconds and then called. Syl folded.

"I had your aces honey," Kathy said to Syl, "Hope your plaything wasn't looking for them too?" she teased as she leaned toward the chips.

Cyn dropped her pair of twos down.

Charles burst out laughing but Kathy was literally frozen in shock for a moment. Cyn's four twos beat Kathy's aces-twos full house. Cyn kept her expression neutral the entire time and said not a word, despite desperately wanting to sneer at Kathy.

That hand basically won her the table for the night. Despite the illogic of it, the other players decided it was Cyn's night to play. Nobody laid down any more than the big blind as a bet after the deal until they were sure Cyn had folded, and as soon as Cyn laid down a bet the pot was hers. There was one other instance when Kathy bet against Cyn after the deal. Apparently it was a fit of pique her cards couldn't back up, because she gave up and folded after the flop when Cyn laid down another 300 worth of chips. Cyn was not surprised that none of the chips Kathy bet had Kathy's name on them, but she did wonder if Kathy had folded because her chips were her only other options.

At the end of the night everyone watched her stand. She had done very well even before beating Kathy straight up, and many people probably assumed her next move would be to claim a room and set up a queue outside for people who would have to service her to get their chips back.

However, Cyn just gathered her things and said, "I'll be over by the coat room if anyone has a favor to cash in."

Favor to cash in meant someone spending her chips. Cyn knew from her own accounting that at this point the only possible favors anyone could cash with her were clouds or canaries. With Kathy's trade-in the previous night, she had almost all of her chips, including the five green 25 chips with gold edging she'd requested from Carl two weeks ago. She went to see Carl and exchanged a number of chips up in denomination, but avoided chitchat with him or anyone else.

The coat room was by the house's front doors. It was an actual coat room, big enough to walk in, but no one used it to hold coats; at some point some enterprising person had padded the walls, and it was just big enough for two people to use for an encounter, provided they didn't mind standing the whole time.

Nobody came by. Syl started walking toward her at one point, but after checking for the collar Cyn obviously looked at her and then looked away. She didn't look up for another minute or two, but by then Syl had disappeared. Robin also started to approach her cautiously, but Cyn just glared at her with a neutral but unwavering expression and Robin lost her nerve, wandering away to some other part of the house. Cyn wasn't as sure because of the amount of betting Robin had done, but she was pretty sure nobody could claim Robin for anything more than a set of skies and if anybody Vincent would be holding them. Not that being required to have sex was a minor thing, but in the context of what those chips could and had forced Robin to submit to recently, a basic lovemaking session could be a relief. Unfortunately, with Vincent being a purist Robin couldn't count on any post coital cuddling unless she found a pile of white chips somewhere.

At three am most of the movement in the house seemed to have stopped, at least most of the movement that indicated people wandering around looking for rooms. Cyn summoned a rideshare that took her back to campus. Once inside the car, she finally allowed a wide grin and a relieved laugh out.

***********************

Cyn woke early after a restless sleep; apparently after only a couple of weeks her body was starting to expect at least one session of exhaustive sex in a weekend before it let her totally unwind. Fortunately, Cyn had already thought of that.

She counted out her chips from the weekend and was shocked to discover she had almost twice her starting chip stack. She'd been steadily building her stash mostly through playing on Saturday morning, but despite hearing about and watching the bets in the Saturday night game as well as doing the math, the reality of how much she could pull in didn't occur to her until she counted it out. Cyn suddenly had a ridiculous urge to throw all the chips in a bucket, strip naked, and then pour them over her head to "shower" in her winnings.

However, despite the amount of her winnings being significant in terms of the Spa, it didn't actually amount to a huge stack of chips; few of the chips were red and only slightly more were blue; most of the winnings were in 25, 50, and 100 chip denominations, and you can get up to 7,000 without extreme stacks when using the bigger chips.

After spending a few minutes marveling and enjoying the scope of her winnings, she carefully dug through for the chips she'd need that morning.

***********************

Around nine thirty Cyn got a text from Bill. She'd been expecting it, and it signaled the beginning of the end of Sylvia's "punishment" for losing Cyn's chips. They could have settled things at the spa the previous night, but both Bill and Sylvia agreed that if they were going to continue their relationship as they'd discussed, they needed to test how comfortable they'd all be without the safety net of the spa environment, since Cyn was possibly the only person who'd be going the next year.

Cyn put on a very flimsy but opaque dress and gathered a small collection of things for her walk over. Bill had arranged to gather everything else prior. She made her way to Sylvia's dorm. When she entered, the scene she saw was far tamer than many of the others she'd witnessed when opening a door with the pair on the other side. Sylvia stood more or less at attention against a wall, wearing an interesting outfit Bill had told her of a few days ago. She of course had her new collar on. The bottom was essentially a set of granny panties except they were made of black leather and thicker. They also featured a stiff plate that covered the entire groin area and stretched up the wearer's backside. It would fit well under any clothes that weren't thin and skintight and essentially served as a chastity belt; there was no way to press the hard plate down on any sexual zone in the crotch without the edges digging painfully into the wearer's thighs or waist, and while there was barely enough room to fit a thin hand down into them, the edge of the plate would be digging into your hand the entire time, particularly if your hand moved, like if you were trying to rub the pussy contained within.

On top was what seemed like a padded bra. Under non-revealing clothes, Sylvia would have appeared to have tits somewhere in the B to C cup size, but the padding was mostly air. Hard shells domed over her nipples, preventing them from making any contact with hard or soft materials. With Bill's agreement and enforcement, Sylvia had been wearing these all weekend. They would have been removed if anyone cashed in any favors, but all three of them had been playing and betting to avoid that happening.

12