The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't want to be completely selfish, though, and her own fingers soon sought out and found Robin's lips. She plunged two fingers in almost by accident; Robin was so wet Cyn would have thought she'd creampied the girl. She used her own thrusting against Robin's fingers to dictate the pace of the fingering and kept one hand on the back of Robin's neck so she could resume kissing her whenever the mood struck. As the pace increased, Cyn gave up on the kissing so she could breathe and moan with the increasing pleasure as Robin's fingers lit a fire in her pussy. When she finally came, her forehead was pressed against Robin's and they stared into each other's eyes. Cyn's orgasm seemed to trigger Robins, and both girls' eyes welled up. They pulled their hands up and held each other through the simultaneous orgasm, shuddering and shifting in the embrace. As the orgasm dissipated, Cyn dozed off.

When she woke some time later, Robin lay on top of her, her head pillowed on one of Cyn's breasts while she idly toyed with the other one, groping and moving it around without really trying to arouse her.

"You have your own breasts, you know," Cyn said.

"But yours are more fun to play with," Robin said with a smirk.

They lay in wonderful cuddly silence for a bit before Robin said, "Something on your mind?"

"Why?"

"Because you usually don't ambush fuck me like that when you're relaxed," Robin said, "Don't get me wrong, it was great. I was expecting to bury my face in an Asian crotch and suddenly you show up and have your fake cock in me before I know what's happening. The adrenaline rush...wow. But that wasn't the destroyer, so you couldn't get much out of it."

Cyn smiled and said, "Maybe I should try the destroyer next time?"

"Fuck no, unless you want me crying the whole time," Robin said. The destroyer was a so-called "strapless strap-on" that worked by "hooking" into Cyn's pussy rather than strapping on. Their nickname for it came from its proportions; the business end of the toy was ten inches long and almost three around. Other than Steve, it was the biggest cock in the spa.

Cyn sighed, "If I had been able to sit at the table rather than just stand there feeding antes in, Miss Tentis would be restrained on this bed, begging for an orgasm she wouldn't get for hours."

"You can always do that at home," Robin reminded her.

"No," Cyn said, "I'm...it wouldn't be a good idea for me to bring this into the bedroom, particularly where Syl isn't actually with me."

"Is this whole Vicky thing really bothering you that much?" Robin asked.

"Syl says it's the only thing keeping Vicky at school. I love you and Syl but I'd still be upset if she left; she's one of my best friends. I still don't think her coming here is a good idea."

Robin looked her in the eyes for a bit and said, "You're worried about Vincent, aren't you?"

"Am I that obvious?"

"What is it you think he's going to do?" Robin asked.

"I don't know, that's the problem," Cyn said, "I just know this is the first time he's been around and-"

Cyn cut herself off and looked away as she realized what she'd almost said. Robin slid up and turned her face back.

"I wasn't Vincent's whore, Cyn," Robin said. She was matter-of-fact about it and didn't seem angry, but Cyn still felt guilty.

"I didn't mean-"

"No, it's okay, really," Robin said, "People at the table can count, and it was no secret that Vincent had a lot of my chips. But most of that was just because he was keeping Kathy at bay."

"That doesn't help," Cyn said, "You insist he wasn't actually getting your chips for sex, then the way he set me up..."

"He's devious, I won't argue there," Robin said hesitantly.

"That's the problem. Vicky was ready to cut and run because she feels like she doesn't belong and everyone's just ignoring her. If Vincent starts using her like a pawn in a game the way he did with me she's just going to just tell the lot of us to fuck off."

"Vincent isn't like that. He doesn't go after people just because he can."

"So you're telling me the only reason he started jerking me around was because you asked him to?" Cyn challenged.

Robin hesitated just a bit too long, "That's what I thought," Cyn said.

"Cyn-"

"Sweetie, please drop it," Cyn said, "That was a really good time we just had and I still want to savor it."

"Mmmm, no arguments here," Robin said, "How did you get a hold of my chips anyway?"

"If you're not careful the little Asian girl is going to own your ass, literally."

"I can think of worse things," Robin said mischievously.

"So can I," Cyn said with a devious grin.

12