The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made Cyn pause, confused. "Sunday morning?" she asked, but Vincent had already walked off and either didn't hear or ignored her question. She tried to puzzle over how traded in chips related to going home. She put the chips in the tray with Vicky's extras and started sorting, letting everything tumble around in her head.

She nearly dropped the tray she held as she suddenly remembered the actual time the Saturday night game finished, the exact number of chips, their color, and more importantly, her conversation with Vicky before the last game.

* * * * *

"Do you stop taking someone seriously if they bend the rules on being a purist?" Vicky asked.

"I suppose it would depend on the context," Vincent said.

They were again sitting in the starlit solarium. Vicky noticed that Vincent showed up a lot sooner now than he had a few weeks ago, arriving nearly the same time she did. He was a bit later than her again, but they both knew why.

"I...would prefer if I didn't have to spell out the context for you," Vicky said.

"Miss Silva, being a purist isn't some sort of achievement, or honor. If you graduate from Veretrum after being a purist here there is absolutely nothing different from someone who graduated and merely used the chips as a marker for where the upper limit of carnal activity lies. Nor am I some sort of guardian of the practice, ready to call out people who falsely claim to follow it. I know one person drifted in and out of being a purist as they saw fit, obviously dependent on the person cashing in the favor. The only negative effect was making it blatantly obvious who they preferred to share their body with. Everyone has their own reasons for doing it. I doubt many are similar."

"Such as?" Vicky asked.

"I can tell you Miss Chan does it because she doesn't find most of the physical encounters here all that enticing, so she limits them. Even when she prefers the company of someone, she sticks to the pattern so it isn't as obvious where her preferences lie." Vincent said.

Vicky sighed slightly; she'd hoped he might reveal his own reasons, but hearing about Noelle was fascinating too. "Does she really think everyone at the spa is boring in bed?"

"It has nothing to do with the people and everything to do with the parameters of the chips," Vincent said, "She is quite a free spirit when it comes to sex, and at this point her interests might generously be called eccentric."

"Eccentric?" Vicky asked.

"I believe most of the things she usually enjoys in terms of sex would only be allowed at the spa if she were to collect a full set of black chips, and she's never made the effort to do so, possibly because when she asked if something would be permissible with those chips, she was denied."

"What did she want to do?" Vicky asked. It was mostly to herself but she did say it out loud and Vincent replied.

"The only one I know of for sure, during her first year at the spa she asked if another girl could still attend the spa while on her period if Noelle consented to it."

Vicky felt a little bit of bile rise at that revelation. "God," she said while suppressing a gag, "Why does she bother if she's at that level?"

"She still enjoys the game," Vincent said, "And she occasionally finds someone who entices her in spite of the limitations."

"Tooting your own horn, Mister McCabe?" Vicky teased.

"I was actually talking about you. I know you've picked up on how focused she gets whenever your chips are available."

Vicky slowly blew out the breath she'd inhaled at Vincent's observation. "I'm still not sure how I feel about that."

"I believe that's what you're resolving tomorrow after the game, isn't it?" Vincent asked.

"Maybe," she said, "Like you, I don't want to force anyone into anything."

Vicky actually drifted off at some point and woke after the sun had risen. She called out for Vincent but got no response. But sitting on her lap, labeled with impressive calligraphy, was an envelope that read, "Please open Sunday at noon."

******

Cyn found Lucy prancing through the dining area after the Saturday high stakes game wearing a negligee and panties, clearly about to enjoy some sort of favor. It was thirty minutes after the game wrapped; she'd needed that long to collect all the chips, do exchanges, and tip the dealer for the weekend. She'd also needed that much time to gather her nerves.

She asked the small Asian woman if she'd seen Vicky, and Lucy directed Cyn to one of the second floor bedrooms with a giggle. Cyn looked at her suspiciously, but based on her facial expression and the distant look in her eyes she was quite inebriated, possibly also high on something, so whatever she found amusing was probably incomprehensible to the clear-minded. Cyn quickly poured and downed a shot of tequila; she suddenly didn't think being clear-minded would help.

She made her way to the bedroom, clutching the small pile of blue chips in one hand. At certain points during the day, she'd convinced herself that she was going to walk into the room, tell Vicky that wasn't how the spa worked, citing the rules and precedent, and just walk out and sleep somewhere.

But if you were going to do that, why bring the chips at all?

She entered quietly. One bedside lamp was lit, giving the room a warm glow. Vicky sat on the bed stretching, her knees splayed out to either side, feet flat against each other, her whole torso bent forward so her face rested on her ankles. She slowly pulled herself up to a sitting position when Cyn entered, her back ramrod straight. She wore yoga pants and a sports bra that covered most of her torso and shoulders, but her midriff and feet were bare.

"I didn't know if you'd come," Vicky said.

"I did," Cyn said, "I just wasn't totally sure what I'd do when I got here."

"What do you want to do?" Vicky asked.

"You set this up," Cyn pointed out.

"You're the one holding the chips, Cyn. You get to tell me what to do. You like it better that way, don't you?"

Cyn tensed, "What do you mean?"

Vicky rolled her eyes and smirked a bit, "Cyn, I'm not blind. I've hung out with you and Robin how many times? Robin follows your lead. It's subtle but I see it sometimes. I'm guessing she doesn't just do it out in public either."

Cyn relaxed a bit. If Vicky suspected she and Robin did a little dom play that was fine, but calling her out about Syl would have been a problem. When she was able to push that fear aside, she moved forward and sat next to her friend on the bed, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"That's not what you want to have happen tonight though, is it? That's not what I told you to do yesterday morning," Cyn prompted.

"No," Vicky sighed, "I want to know what making love to a woman is like."

"I don't know if I can offer 'making love'," Cyn said, "But I can show you much fun you can have in bed even when neither person has a cock. Ten minutes isn't a lot of time, though, so maybe we should focus on the highlights?"

Cyn started to slide her hand down to Vicky's torso, surprising herself with how quickly she'd gone from waffling hesitation to taking the lead, until Vicky gently caught Cyn's wrist and looked at her.

"Just tonight, forget the time limit," Vicky said, "I want you to show me everything."

Cyn smiled gently. "Well, these chips are the wrong color for me to show you how really good I am at rimjobs," she said, "But that still gives us a lot of ground to cover."

Cyn let her legs straighten out and hang down over the edge of the bed. She gently pulled at her friend and Vicky shifted around until she sat in Cyn's lap, her legs to one side and her body twisted so their faces met. Cyn gently kissed her a few times on the cheek before closing in and giving her a firm lips-only kiss on the mouth. She felt Vicky lean in slightly, but she pulled back.

"You're sure you want to do this with me?" Cyn asked, "I don't want to screw up our friendship."

"You said find a girl who gets me wet. You want me to tell you the story of how I fantasized about your tits when I jilled off the night after I saw them in the academy locker room? You've got a Playboy body without any surgery Cyn. I've drunkenly thought about asking if I could feel you up I don't know how many times. Is that enough for you? Or am I not up to your standards, since you're dating a model?"

"Do you want me to tell you about watching you stretch before games and wondering what it would look like without the uniform on?" Cyn countered with a naughty grin.

"Good," Vicky said with a relieved chuckle, "Now if you don't start taking liberties with me, I'm going to go grab Amy's chips and settle for sloppy thirds or whatever she's on by now."

Cyn pulled the athletic girl against her and pressed their lips together again. After only a few seconds her tongue probed out and was immediately welcomed by Vicky's mouth. Within moments she felt Vicky sag against her and a small moan vibrated through their conjoined mouths.

Cyn kissed her until she needed to come up for breath. Ever since she'd decided she was really into sex with women, she'd wondered about her best friend. In some ways it was just rounding out her physical experiences; Robin had a model's body, Syl was a very thin, waify girl, and Kathy had a more mature body. She'd never been with a girl that was a dedicated athlete, who trained her body for more than just looking good. But beyond that she was curious how Vicky behaved in bed.

Right now she behaved like Cyn remembered from her first experience; it felt good, and for all the usual reasons, and it seduced her into wanting more. Then when she let herself go she felt the tits, the skin that was too soft, the missing facial hair, or the lack of an erect cock pressing into her that reminded her it was a woman giving her all that pleasure, and she'd tense up again. Cyn pulled back and spread her legs, shifting Vicky over so she sat between them, facing away from her. Before Vicky could react, Cyn quickly snaked her hands up and underneath the sports bra. She used one motion to start fondling her breasts and flip the bra up to set her tits free. Then she pulled Vicky back against her and settled her mouth next to her ear.

"You're here with a woman, Vicky," Cyn whispered, pausing to kiss and lick just under her ear, "And I'm going to make you feel good. I'm going to make you cum. I'm going to do everything but fuck you with a cock. The sooner you accept that, the better this will be."

Cyn punctuated her statement by pinching Vicky's nipples in her palms. She'd felt the buds grow hard as she fondled the modest breasts, and she finally got a moan out of her friend. With lidded eyes, Vicky turned her head over her shoulder and reached up to grab Cyn's head, kissing her again as Cyn kept massaging her chest. As the kiss broke, Cyn slid her hand down between Vicky's legs. Over her pants, Cyn ground the heel of her palm into the junction of her legs, feeling the growing heat between the thighs. Vicky very quickly started pressing back against Cyn's hand, and whatever muscles she used were more than a match for Cyn's.

Vicky leaned her head back and said, "I think I have some clothes in the way."

"I agree," Cyn replied teasingly.

Vicky slid forward off the bed and walked a few steps away, looking back over her shoulder with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She turned and gripped the waistband of her pants, then brought them down as she went into a lunge, pulling the pants off over the leg that bent forward. After holding the pose for a moment, she switched legs, pulling her pants off of the other leg with the second lunge and leaving her bottomless. Then she sat and pulled her legs together, knees bent in front of her. From that pose, with her legs basically blocking her body from view, she pulled the sports bra off and tossed it away. Then she put her hands on her knees and slowly pulled her own legs apart, gradually revealing first the medium-sized breasts Cyn had been fondling, then her bare and glistening sex. Rather than bending forward, she stopped with her back straight, pushing out her chest while her knees were splayed on the ground.

"Is that what you wanted to see?" Vicky asked.

"Fuck you're hot," Cyn said, giving her a very obvious once-over. She tilted her head with a smirk. "I though I remember something about you saying you preferred keeping a landing strip down there?"

Cyn couldn't help the thrill that went up her back as Vicky shrugged and blushed. "I may have had some idea of what I was in for this weekend," she said, running her hand over the perfectly smooth skin all around her pussy. Then she stood and walked purposefully over to Cyn, saying, "I've wanted to feel those tits for over two years now. Get that top off."

Cyn smiled and rolled her eyes. Everybody went for her tits, but she didn't begrudge Vicky. She unbuttoned her jacket and shrugged it off. Vicky was on her tits immediately, trying to grab as much of them as she could in her hands, but she still wasn't rough or clumsy like most guys who'd gotten access to them. She pressed them nicely against Cyn's chest, massaging them but never pulling or squeezing them too hard. While her hands continued exploring, Vicky quickly got her mouth involved, kissing all over and around them, only slowly zeroing in on the nipples. Her progress was so skilled and gradual that Cyn found herself on her back before she realized, with Vicky straddling her hips and continuing to worship her breasts from there.

"Fuck you have amazing tits Cyn," Vicky said, "I hope they feel good."

"Ohhh yes; you're doing great," Cyn said propping herself up on her elbows, "but you can play with them more later. I need to do a closer inspection of that shave."

Vicky paused as she realized what Cyn meant, but Cyn didn't give her a lot of time to think. She pulled on Vicky's thighs and Vicky went to all fours to keep herself from falling into Cyn. That moved her up a bit, but Cyn had to slide down and partially off the bed to get where she wanted. Quickly enough, she had her face parked under Vicky's pussy. Her inner lips peeked out of her slit slightly, but otherwise it was one of the tightest looking vaginas Cyn had laid eyes on; her outer lips barely stood out. She placed her hands on Vicky's ass and pulled with her body weight, overcoming Vicky's remaining resistance with force. Soon her legs slid out enough that Cyn made contact. The first thing she did was swipe her tongue from Vicky's taint all the way up her slit, splitting her open. Vicky spasmed from the contact.

"Ohhh shit!" she exclaimed.

Cyn didn't give her time to object and dove in. She'd eaten a lot of pussy over the past year between her time with Syl and her relationship with Robin, to say nothing of the various favors at the spa. Every girl was different, but there were a few standard tricks that worked regardless. Cyn started with a lot of heavy tongue work, trying to find and stimulate as many pleasure spots as possible so Vicky wouldn't have time to do anything but think of how good it felt. She circled the girl's clit rapidly to get indirect pressure and speared into her hole and back again. Vicky's breathing increased rapidly and she started mumbling in amazement at how good Cyn's ministrations felt. It took a bit, but eventually Cyn got the telltale signs; Vicky started twitching her hips with Cyn's licking. At that point Cyn sealed her lips over Vicky's now-prominent clit and sucked while flicking her tongue over the nub.

Vicky squealed and Cyn briefly questioned the wisdom of her position as Vicky's legs clamped together in the clenching of an orgasm. Her muscles were strong enough that Cyn felt like her arms and chest would get crushed. She backed off the sucking and moved to long tongue strokes over the slit to prolong the feeling. Finally Vicky unclenched and let out a real, throaty, wanton moan from the pleasure Cyn provided. But rather than stop, Cyn finally took advantage of the fact that she'd used blue chips for this.

Feeling how wet Vicky was already, Cyn took her middle and ring finger and slid them deep into her friend's sex. Vicky groaned throughout the penetration and pressed her sex harder against Cyn's face. Quickly finding the key ridges inside, Cyn began stroking and licking in concert, stimulating both sides of Vicky's pubic bone. She kept up a constant rhythm as Vicky's grinding intensified until her friend finally let loose.

"Oh fuck me Cyn, make me cum!" Vicky begged.

Cyn repeated her sucking and flicking maneuver, doubling the speed of her fingers at the same time and had Vicky cumming on her face again after only a short time under the assault. As she rode out her orgasm, Vicky reached down for Cyn with pulling motions. Cyn pushed herself up so they were eye to eye again and Vicky kissed her deeply. It only lasted for a second though and she pulled back in shock.

"Oh shit that's my juice isn't it?" she said.

Cyn smirked again. "Do you like the taste of your own pussy?"

"On you I do," Vicky said and dove in again.

Vicky shifted around this time and made an effort to line up their bodies. She pressed her breasts into Cyn's, making sure their nipples were the first point of mutual contact. With Cyn lying back her breasts flattened a bit, so their chests sat on one another rather than Cyn's boobs enveloping Vicky's, and Vicky forced her leg between Cyn's thighs. Once positioned, Vicky began a slower but steady grinding pattern as she resumed kissing. The kissing and breast to breast motion were pleasant teases, but the real key was the toned leg Vicky ground into her pussy. Cyn imagined she could feel each cord of Vicky's thigh muscles rubbing against her pussy, sliding more and more as her own arousal coated the skin. Cyn's own thigh, meanwhile, was positively dripping with Vicky's juice, her sodden pussy making her leg a slip and slide. They continued grinding in a lesbian attempt at missionary sex, Vicky working Cyn up to a higher level of arousal and Cyn keeping Vicky wound up.

"Can you cum like this?" Vicky asked.

"Not right away, but God you feel good," Cyn responded, her controlled voice from earlier now definitely more breathy.

Vicky shifted around some more and Cyn soon got the message that Vicky wanted to move to the pillows. Cyn shuffled over until her head rested on them, but then paused as Vicky slid down and started pawing at Cyn's thighs while on her knees.

"Vicky," Cyn said, "You don't have-"

"I want the whole experience Cyn," Vicky said, sounding determined if still a bit breathless, "Besides, what kind of asshole doesn't go down after a girl gives them oral?" she asked with a wink.

Cyn smiled indulgently and spread her legs for Vicky. She watched as her friend examined what was probably only her second up-close pussy and shivered a bit from the ticklish sensations of Vicky's first tentative licks. She remembered her own experience in discovering how different vaginas could look and feel from woman to woman and the exploring licks as she discovered the new flavor of a female lover.

She sensed that Vicky was done exploring and was briefly confused as she saw a very intense expression pass over her friend's face. Then Vicky shocked her by moving forward aggressively. Her mouth opened very wide and seemed to cover Cyn's entire vagina. There was suction on her entire pussy at once and Vicky's tongue started probing and licking around everywhere. At first Cyn thought it was a bit uncomfortable, but then Vicky's tongue started moving with purpose. She somehow figured out Cyn's hot spots really fast, without even focusing on her clit. Before she knew it, Cyn was pushing back just as eagerly as Vicky had earlier. When Vicky moved to licking her clit with long but constant strokes, Cyn jerked and cried out as her orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere. Vicky barely seemed to notice though, increasing the intensity and frequency of her assault. This time she zeroed in on Cyn's clit, subjecting it to a wide variety of techniques before settling on one that involved Vicky's tongue somehow pulsing rapidly against it literally pushing her button until her stomach clenched up and she had to push Vicky's head away. She looked wide-eyed at her supposed virgin pussy-licker, who only looked back with an evil grin and shoved two fingers right up her hole, making sure her thumb slammed into Cyn's clit again. Cyn cried out and pressed her head back against the pillows as Vicky redirected her mouth to attack Cyn's tits, sucking and nibbling on the nipples much more aggressively than she had before. Cyn rode it out, thrusting back with her body as she grabbed a pillow with one arm while the other clamped onto Vicky's head. When Vicky ducked her head back down Cyn almost stopped her, but in the end she merely kept a grip on her head as she sucked Cyn's clit again while her fingers pumped into her vagina. Cyn could feel what was coming, and she couldn't believe who caused it, but a powerful orgasm was on its way regardless of her belief. Just when she thought she was about to crest the peak, Cyn felt Vicky twitch, and then something short and blunt connected with her asshole. She arched her back and shrieked as her orgasm exploded and her pussy sprayed liquid all over her friend's face and chest.