The Spa Game - Year Two Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand only paused to undo the button and zipper holding the pants to Siobhan's frame. Once free, she slipped her hand down under both waistbands. Vicky felt a small amount of dawny hair and guessed Siobhan either had a thin "V" or even a landing strip-style trim on her pubic hair. She slipped her fingers lower and felt the telltale split in the skin. She paused her progress; despite her certainty in how she read Siobhan she wanted to give the woman a choice.

Siobhan shifted forward and her thighs opened. Vicky slipped her finger into the cleft and immediately felt a core of heat and wetness. She thought it would be fun to take the tough, rigid bodyguard and spend a while teasing and toying with her until she melted in a thundering orgasm, but she recognized Siobhan was probably "on duty" and she didn't deserve to be teased or frustrated.

Vicky quickly dipped into Siobhan's core, resulting in another moan from the woman, then pulled up the moisture and swept her finger deftly over the woman's clit. Siobhan groaned again at the first contact and Vicky established a gentle but steady rhythm. She didn't want to play or tease; she just wanted to give Siobhan an orgasm. Still, she wanted it to feel like a bit more than if Siobhan was just getting herself off. It already was, of course; whenever someone else gets you off it's different than when you do it yourself. Vicky wanted to make sure it was better.

Vicky felt Siobhan's pussy getting wetter and wetter as she kept going, and Siobhan's breathing sped; now she was panting, and while she was mumbling words, her Irish accent had gotten so thick she might as well have been speaking another language. Vicky could tell her attention to Siobhan's breasts was working, but nothing had keyed her up like when her neck was played with. Without the gentleness or slow movements she'd been using, Vicky jumped to Siobhan's neck like a starving vampire, sucking and licking where it had worked the best, and suddenly went from rubbing the girl's clit to flicking it.

The sudden escalation triggered Siobhan. Her hand clamped on Vicky's neck with a death grip and her hand was suddenly trapped between iron thighs as she felt Siobhan thrust against her hand. She groaned and shuddered, twitching for a while before she finally relaxed. Vicky decided to extend the moment just a bit longer. She brought her fingers up to Siobhan's mouth. Siobhan looked into Vicky's eyes and then gently took Vicky's hands and sucked the fingers into her mouth. Betraying some skill at subtlety herself, she worked her tongue in and around Vicky's fingers, cleaning them off and possibly demonstrating what kinds of things her tongue might be capable of if it were placed in other, strategic locations.

Finally Vicky pulled her fingers back, releasing a breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Fuck you, now I'm all worked up."

"Still time to return the favor," Siobhan said.

"Do you not remember an hour ago? You'd end up with a pint of blood in your hand," Vicky countered.

Siobhan shrugged, "It's just blood. It washes off."

Vicky actually considered it for a minute but then shook her head. "I wouldn't be able to think about anything else except my period. Rain check maybe. Assuming I'm going to see you again? Or is this a thing where now that I've seen you, you have to be reassigned to a base in Sibera because you're too close to your assignment?"

"Did you forget the part where I've shagged the guy I'm supposed to be guarding? As for whether you see me again, I think that depends on how well you handle our lordship, doesn't it?"

*****

Vicky returned to campus without incident and the next couple of days went by without much excitement, other than the "excitement" of dealing with her own body deciding to flush its reproductive system. By luck or genetics Vicky's cycles were usually fast, so the fact that it'd started on a Monday made her hopeful that she wouldn't have to skip the spa session that weekend; she really wanted to talk to Vincent, but she didn't want to force it. She had the beginnings of a plan but was still putting the details together.

She was a little surprised when she got a text from Robin asking to get together. She didn't have anything against Cyn's girlfriend but of the three women from that apartment Robin was definitely less a friend and more an acquaintance. She didn't have any reason to deny the request though. She met Robin in one of the outdoor patios near the main quad. It was tiled with bricks featuring names of people or families that donated money to the school for some event or other, with stone benches around the edge and some shrubs and short trees providing a little bit of privacy. It was secluded enough to feel private, though a floodlight just outside still provided enough glow to ward off total dark.

"Hey Robin," Vicky said, seeing the tall, statuesque girl wrapped in a coat hovering around the edge of the area.

"Vicky! Thanks for dropping by. I'll get right to it. Syl and I have a little surprise we want to organize for Cyn's birthday and we need your help."

Vicky felt a momentary flicker of panic and some shame that she'd forgotten Cyn's birthday was the following week. She immediately agreed despite Robin protesting that she should hear the details first, but even after hearing them she was all in, and it sparked her own mind with an idea.

* * * * *

Vicky felt tired when she walked into the Solarium on Friday night. Fortunately her biology or luck seemed to be on board with her weekend plans, because she was clear enough that she didn't need to skip, which was good given the plans she'd made with Syl and Robin.

She had opted out of getting all the details. She was happy for Cyn and Robin, and she knew Sylvia was involved and if she was happy, great, but despite how hot all of them were and how much Cyn had shown her about the joys of lesbian sex, it was still mostly in the "if I'm drunk and horny or I lost chips at the table" category for Vicky, her favor for Siobhan notwithstanding. She only got the poker end of the plan.

What she knew of it hinged on securing a set of doubles or oranges from Steve. Robin and Syl had more than enough skill to acquire the chips they needed, but time was a factor and they were handicapped. Steve only usually played in the beginners' game on Friday and the morning game on Saturday. Both games were low stakes and neither girl attended very often. Vicky, on the other hand, was at both games like clockwork, so her job was to secure chips from Steve directly during those games, though Robin had sat in on the Friday game this weekend and helped out.

The rest was up to the other two girls. While Steve didn't play in any of the high stakes games, his chips were like cashier's checks; everyone recognized their usefulness and nobody turned them down. So few people actually traded Steve's chips in that everyone wanted them as buffer chips to bet with so they wouldn't have to use their own or someone they might want to trade a favor with, so people used them for blinds or to cover risky bets at the table. Also, Steve was only a middling poker player so a lot of his chips made it into circulation and, more importantly, got traded up to higher denominations. Vicky had found out from both Noelle and Sylvia that his lack of concern came from his ten-to-eleven inch cock with a matching girth. Even Amy tossed in a white flag with that monster, with Cyn being the only one known to voluntarily trade in a favor with him more than once. That gave Vicky enough to infer what Syl and Robin's goals were for Cyn's birthday.

Her sense of exhaustion also came from those games. She had been on edge basically since she got there. The beginners game saw much fiercer betting than usual with Robin on scene and playing aggressive, often pushing the 50 chip maximum bet. Then the all-comers game ratcheted that intensity up even further, with pots of more than 1000 chips being pushed right to the river card with five or more players still hanging in. Emotions were high at the table though no one could pinpoint exactly why, but Vicky observing from the sidelines picked out where it was coming from. Robin and Syl were after Steve's chips but they also seemed to be competing with each other, so the two of them were at each others' throats. Noelle was still after Vicky's chips but both Robin and possibly Vincent were trying to run interference on that. Meanwhile Charles and Ammad were both after chips from Vicky and Noelle. Add in Zach, Amy, and Lucy just in hands for the fun of it and it was often an exhausting and tension-filled free-for-all with alcohol and words flying fast and free between players. After the game emotions were running so high that some people literally got dragged into rooms while others looked like they were going to start something right on the poker table in front of the poor dealer, a nice mousey-brown haired woman with a thin build who seemed very overwhelmed by everything.

Vicky had thought about waiting for an hour or two before heading to the solarium just so she would arrive after Vincent, but she decided that was a blunt dominance play that didn't fit at all with the situation. It was the kind of thing a wife or girlfriend might pull when her paramour had messed up and she wanted to let them stew in anxiety and concern until she deigned to clue them in. She needed to have an open discussion with Vincent, not put him on the defensive.

Vincent arrived after twenty minutes or so. She heard him pause when he came in the door and liked to think he paused in relief at seeing her there, but she still didn't turn to look. He made his way over to his usual chair and they sat in companionable silence as usual, although there was more underlying tension this time around. Part of it was their recent history, but Vicky hadn't been immune to the aura of sexual tension and excitement around the table, even though she hadn't been playing. That thought took her mind in a diverting direction.

"Has anyone ever jumped the dealer?" she asked.

"It is generally not done," Vincent replied, "Partially it goes against the spirit of the spa; all the activity here is supposed to be regulated by the chips. Also it puts the dealer in an awkward situation since they are technically working. At the very least the only times anyone has attempted it were after the Saturday night game, when the dealer is effectively off the clock."

"You saw it?"

"My first year here," Vincent confirmed, "The dealers come from a freelance agency, and apparently the woman we got as a dealer normally worked in places where they'd hold bikini or costume poker events, like having all the dealers and servers dress like Playboy bunnies or something similar. For whatever reason she couldn't find one of her regular gigs and we pay well, so she came here. She was easily on par with most of the other spa goers for looks and while she was professional there was a hint of flirtation to her dealing, and it was clear she appreciated the looks of several spa members, though I could tell her preference was for the men. There was a senior couple at the time with an arrangement similar to Cyn and Robin. The gentleman was an avid swimmer and she had several generations of pure Swedish genetics working in her favor. I believe some discussion occurred among the veterans at the time, but either way after the Sunday night game both of them approached her. I would describe her expression as both awed and excited; either Vera said something convincing or her looks were enough to overcome whatever hangups the dealer had around lesbian activity. By all accounts she woke up in bed between them late Sunday morning."

"And no one pushed to have them come back?"

"Some did, and it comes up every now and then when an exceptionally attractive person ends up as the dealer. Occasionally there's a push to have a regular dealer who's attractive and might get involved in more than just the card game, but in the end we always figure there are too many problems. If we include them in the activity they become either a token prize or a consolation and that strikes most of us as wrong. We all agree to sort of leave our sexual destiny up to the whim of the chips. A hired dealer would be put in the position of either agreeing to that or losing their job. On top of that, even if we found a regular dealer who was okay with the arrangement, they would inevitably figure out who some of us were, and involving them in more than just dealing would give them leverage."

"Couldn't they do that anyway?" Vicky asked.

"When they're here under contract as dealers they're under a very strict and very aggressive NDA. But as soon as someone takes them to bed they're just initiating a personal relationship. All bets are off, no pun intended," Vincent clarified.

Vicky sighed in frustration as Vincent outlined yet another area of life that all of her peers apparently considered a normal cost of living. Vincent apparently misinterpreted her outburst, though.

"Were you hoping to make a move on this weekend's dealer?" he asked.

"No," Vicky said quickly, "Though I noticed she was a bit caught up in the excitement from the table earlier. I think most people were."

"But not you?" Vincent asked.

Vicky waited a bit before admitting, "I didn't say that."

There was no response from Vincent and Vicky's mind raced trying to figure out what he was thinking or feeling as a result of her admission. If it were another guy he probably would have taken her admission as an invitation to get physical, or if they thought they were suave they'd casually ask if she wanted help with her "excitement." If she were honest with herself, if Vincent walked around to the front of her chair with his cock hanging out she'd probably have it down her throat in a heartbeat and fucking her shortly afterward. But she had to play this right. Even without Siobhan's warning, she knew Vincent was conflicted about their tryst earlier in the week, and she wanted to play this carefully.

"Vincent, I'm going to tell you something and I don't want you to respond. I just want you to listen, and then I'm going to go to bed because I'm tired. Okay?"

"Okay," Vincent replied.

"I want someone to fuck my ass," Vicky said, her tone neutral as if she were just discussing her classes for the next day. She didn't hear Vincent cough or sputter but she desperately wished she could have seen his face. "I've done it before, and I kind of like it. I've been told mine looks pretty good. I'm helping Robin and Syl with a project and it involves getting a lot of chips. I'm guessing by next week there'll be enough of my chips floating around that someone might be able to put together a full set of grass. I'm honestly kind of looking forward to that. I mean, it would suck if Charles won it, but that's how things go around here. Anyway, I felt like sharing. I'll see you in the morning."

With that, Vicky got up and left the solarium. She cheated and snuck a glance at Vincent in his chair but the Irishman still looked as impassive and stoic as ever. The one consolation: she snuck a glance at his pants and it was possible the front bulged a little more than usual.

* * * * *

Cyn stood next to the dealer at the poker table on Saturday night wondering if she had the date wrong.

Generally there was a bit of a frenzy at the tables near the end of the semester; with everyone owing 7500 chips back to the dealer by the end of the semester things got a little hectic. In reality the way trading up chips worked meant there were usually more than enough chips floating around for everyone to cover and then some, but of course it wasn't a communist game, so wealth was not distributed evenly. That meant some people would be desperately trying to win big pots so they wouldn't literally have to beg to be part of a threesome, and the more predatory and successful members would be scooping up high-profile chips either for betting leverage or to secure a sweet favor.

But right then it was the last weekend in October. End of semester was at least 8 weeks off and yet people were playing like their lives depended on it, or at least their sex lives. In the morning game Ammad and Noelle were still after Vicky's chips with a vengeance and Vicky picked that morning to be more aggressive. She lucked out on a few hands and avoided huge losses to either of the ones after her, but she didn't come out unscathed and Cyn still couldn't account for Vicky's more aggressive posture.

Now in the middle of the Saturday night "high stakes" game it seemed like the attitude from the previous game had spread to the top-tier players. A hand that started with two of Vicky's red chips, two blues from Steve, and two blues from Noelle now had a pot of nearly 2,000 and the flop had only just come down. Cyn had happened to catch a glimpse of Vincent's hole cards; queen and nine but they were both hearts. She decided to try following the action as if she were playing and maybe get an idea what was going on.

When Cyn played poker she did it based on the numbers. She didn't advertise it but her math skills were better than average; in her third semester at the school she was already enrolled in Linear Algebra after testing out of most of Calculus and knocking off differential equations the previous year and she was already getting inquiries about helping professors with some math theses. Vincent's choice to stay in with his hand wasn't absurdly risky, but with only a Jack and two other hearts coming down on the flop, staying in much longer was more of a risk. She did acknowledge that people were just as important as the cards and Vincent certainly had the gravitas to bully people out of a hand, but given who he was up against here she didn't like his odds on that either. Syl had stayed in and she seemed generally immune to intimidation by Vincent, possibly because she had the best win rate Cyn observed when she went up against him. Robin was also betting and while Vincent could get into her head sometimes, he wasn't as successful when she focused, as she was doing now. Noelle normally would be more of a threat but she'd been off-balance the past few weeks. She'd seen Ammad fold against Vincent even when it wasn't in his best interests, so he was a lesser threat to him, and even Cyn could tell Charles was being hesitant pushing in his bets; he wanted the win but he was praying for a good card to come down on the table because whatever was in his hand was weak.

Syl and Robin immediately put in strong bets when it came around to them and Ammad lost his nerve. Noelle followed him after Charles gave a hesitant call and Amy had put her chips in with a dismissive attitude. Personally she would have dropped from the hand if she were Vincent; when Lucy had folded early she hadn't buried her cards so she and probably Vincent knew the king of hearts was out of play, and statistically it was likely at least two if not three more hearts had been dropped with everyone else's cards. That gave Vincent about a one in three chance the turn or river card could be another heart and give him a flush. He apparently decided he wanted to play those odds and called the 150 chip bet.

The turn card was the Jack of Hearts and there was much shifting and checking of hole cards as a result. A pair showing on the table put a full house or a four of a kind into the calculation where before everyone would have been thinking about the flush. Vincent now had that flush, topped by a queen, but if someone held a pair of jacks and had been scraping by on the meagre hope a three of a kind represented, their fortunes just skyrocketed and Vincent's flush was meaningless. Based on their playstyles Cyn thought only Charles or Robin would have been reckless enough to push that kind of a hand against the kind of money Syl and Vincent were tossing into the middle and Charles definitely didn't look like he'd made a solid score. Cyn noticed Sylvia's bet was a bit more hesitant, so whatever hand she'd been confident of before was now also jeopardized by the full house or four of a kind. Cyn guessed she'd been nursing another flush, which she would have also made, but she was scared of the pair and compensated by opening her bet at 200 rather than 150. Robin called as well but she looked less certain about it. Cyn reassessed the board and then rolled her eyes as she realized the two other hearts were a 3 and a 6. Robin probably held a 4 and a 5 and was hoping for a two or seven to drop, but unless her four and five were also hearts, something statistically unlikely at this point, she couldn't win even if she made her straight. Amy called immediately but that could mean anything. Charles finally gave up on whatever hand he'd been putting his hopes and dreams on but Vincent stayed right in against Sylvia. Reevaluating the field, and assuming Vincent came to the same conclusion about Sylvia she had, it was likely Vincent had the best hand. She would have raised to force everyone to rethink their hands and possibly drop before the river, but Vincent settled for calling.