The Spanking Agency Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
874 Followers

***

Miss Winters stood in front of a snivellingly submissive Melanie Sykes as she knelt on the chair with tears running down her cheeks. Melanie saw she was holding the mysterious black bag in her hands. Wide-eyed, she watched as Miss Winters reached in and pulled out a thing.

Melanie gasped as she saw what her client was holding. Oh my God. It was a HUGE black plastic butt plug covered in nobbly bits and she watched as the woman sucked lasciviously on one end.

"Huhhhh, what?" gulped Melanie as she gawped at the outrageous sex toy, "What are you going to do with that thing?!" she gasped as she felt her arsehole twitch in alarm. Now that was just about the dumbest question ever asked she thought to herself. Of course she knew what that sadistic bitch was going to do with that thing.

Miss Winters bent forward until they were practically touching noses. "My dear, I am going to shove this wonderful contraption so far up that tight little poop hole of yours you'll hear bells ringing, " she promised, "Now then, reach behind yourself and hold those big old arse cheeks of yours wide open for me like a good girl."

Oh WOW. Melanie did as she was told and squeaked when she felt the cold splodge of cold cream being squidged liberally around her twitching anus. She turned and looked over her shoulder as Miss Winters held the lubricated butt plug in her hand for her to see.

"Oooh Miss Winters," cried Melanie, "That looks ever so big. Please be careful when you push it in. I've never had something so big up there!!"

Melanie yelped as she felt the first bobbly bit being inserted up her poop chute. It disappeared with a soft plop and she gasped as she felt more of the plug being slowly fed up her dark hole. Squeezing her eyes shut, Melanie bore the insertion with steely determination until the ten-inch long sex toy was fully embedded inside her back passage.

The younger woman felt like she had steam coming out of her ears and was leaking a river of jungle juice from her sloppy cunt. Any second now she was going to go off like a fucking firework when Miss Winters resumed strapping her already welted derriere again. She was quivering all over in anticipation of her impending climax and wished the woman would hurry the fuck up!

CRACK!!

"AAAAAggghh!!" she screamed out loud as each tail of the tawse wrapped themselves around the fleshiest part of her already bruised and burning bottom.

She was right as she orgasmed like gangbusters and fainted dead away.

***

A frazzled Melanie opened her eyes and groaned.

She was face down on the single bed recovering from one of the most amazing orgasms she'd ever experienced that had blown her mind leaving it in a puddle of delirium. Everything seemed woozy as she reached up to brush the hair away from her face wondering where Miss Winters had gone.

Suddenly everything came back in a rush and she gasped at the sensations washing over her from down below the belly button line. Her bum was a throbbing mass of happy pain and her bumhole felt like the Titanic had done a three-point turn in it. "OW!" she winced as she reached back with both hands to feel the welts left by her thorough tawsing. The woman had done a damn good job on her and she felt absolutely smashing.

"Wakey, wakey," said a voice behind her, "No rest for the wicked, sweetie. Look what naughty Miss Winters has in store for you next!"

Melanie turned her head on the pillow and gasped with surprise.

Her tormentor stood there fisting the biggest strap-on flesh colored penis she had ever seen as its huge mushroomed dome bobbed up and down menacingly in front of her.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" she whispered.

***

"Stay still, girl!" shouted Miss Winters as she knelt between the fleshy thighs of her victim who was lying face down on the bed biting the pillow with her eyes squeezed tightly shut. "Your pussy is going to take all of this cock if it's the last thing you do!"

"IT'S TOO BIG!!" yelped Melanie as she felt another inch being forced up her obscenely stretched love hole, "My pussy can't take any more!!"

Miss Winters grunted and eased up slightly. Looks like plan A had failed so she'd now have to resort to plan B. Plan B would really teach this little slapper a lesson she'd never ever forget. Grabbing the base of the fake cock, she yanked it out of the tight slot that had taken ten of the twelve inches but could take no more. The XXL willie came out soaking wet with a disgustingly erotic "PLOP" as it bounced around in mid-air above her spread bum cheeks.

Taking aim, the older woman presented the fat knob end to Miss Sykes already red and sore poop chute. "Now then, Melanie," she said, bending over the moaning girl, "Let's see just what you're made of!"

Melanie let out a huge yelp as the plastic pudfucker penetrated the outer rim of her poor bumhole and began its painful journey up her dark highway. Each thrust was agony at first but as another inch disappeared from view, the pain slowly disappeared to be replaced with the most amazing feeling ever. To both their utter amazement and surprise, her anus took all twelve inches as Miss Winters came to rest on top of her wriggling charge.

"Well, bugger me!" gasped her client.

"Is it all in?" gurgled the girl under her.

"I can't believe you've taken it all, sweetie," said an impressed Miss Winters, "Now hold still."

"What are you going to do?" exclaimed Melanie.

The woman leaned forward and kissed the girl on the cheek. "Honey, you've got a twelve inch dick up your arsehole," she laughed, "What do you expect me to do?" she teased as she slowly pulled the sex toy out of the grasping hole it was buried in and shoved it back inside the quivering backside as the girl under her let out another shriek of joy. In and out. Again and again, as they began to fuck harder with the little single bed bouncing and creaking under them.

***

An hour so so later, Melanie found herself staring at her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Her face was flushed and she felt absolutely alive and wonderful. Now THAT had been a session to remember. Her gaze dropped to her ruby red lips. Those cock sucking, pussy munching, beaver licking lips. The taste of the other woman was still there and lingered like faint perfume. Different but familiar somehow. Her breasts were still sore and her nipples a pinched monument of nibbled agony. Her sated pussy still felt the swollen insertion of various sized sex toys that had been vigorously, yet lovingly, inserted into her venus each of which had brought her to another submissively shuddering climax. Miss Winters had certainly been the dominant partner in this sex session.

Running the cold tap, she took a hand cloth and soaked it. Turning around so that her bottom faced the mirror, she gasped for the criss-cross of leather welts was all too obvious from her tawse thrashing. It had been a proper loving. Such was the trust between the two women there had been no need for a secret word for the adventure to stop. Melanie had just gritted her teeth and let the pain and ecstasy wash over her in wave after sweet wave. She had loved every second and smiled at herself in the mirror as she carefully rubbed her bottom with the cloth.

"Are you alright, Melanie?" said a voice behind her.

It was Charlie.

"Oh yes." she smiled as she took a towel and dried herself off, "Just a bit surprised I guess. That was the best session ever."

"I'm glad. I wasn't sure how far I should go."

"Go?" asked Melanie as she slipped on her blouse.

The older woman shrugged and looked a bit bashful. "Well, you know. With my imagination. You were the first I've ever done it with."

"First?" said Melanie surprised. "I was your first?"

Charlie nodded. "Well, the first where I've done what I really wanted to do. Those things I've dreamed of doing in those secret dreams. The things you think about when no one is looking as it were. Does that make sense?"

Melanie came across and kissed her on the lips. A lingering kiss. "Oh yes, I do understand. It's why I joined the Spanking Agency in the first place. To make those dreams come true. Both mine and whoever I meet. I hope I made those dreams of yours better than you imagined."

Charlie gave her a hug. "Oh, you did," she sighed happily, "More than I could ever express."

Melanie walked downstairs to the hall. At the front door, she paused next to a small table with a phone and notebook on it. Picking up a pen, she opened the notebook and scribbled something down. Tearing out the page, she handed it to Charlie. "My personal number. If you want to see me again you don't have to ask the Agency," she smiled.

They kissed long and passionately before parting.

***

Walking into the Agency reception, Melanie saw a group of girls gathered together whispering to each other. In the middle was Dolly, the Agency secretary, who was trying so very hard not to giggle when she saw her approaching.

Melanie smiled to herself.

"Melanie!" exclaimed Dolly, rushing from behind her desk to give her friend a hug, "How are you? I'm so happy you're back. What happened? How did it go? Did you have a nice time with your appointment?" She turned and winked at the other women who were watching and grinning knowingly.

Melanie stopped and looked at everyone in the room before her gaze turned back to the Secretary who was obviously enjoying the situation. Suddenly, she put her hands on each side of the blonde lady's face and then kissed her firmly on the lips as a startled Dolly let out a surprised squeak as Melanie French kissed her deeply as the other women stood there watching them.

"Darling," she smiled seductively, "You have no idea how much fun I had today!"

With that, she turned and walked out of the room leaving a stunned silence behind her before she heard everyone burst out laughing as Dolly stood there open mouthed with her fingers touching her lips.

Melanie smiled to herself. Today had most definitely been a day to remember. It might even have been the beginning of something very special with the alluring Miss Winters. She could hardly wait.

*****

The End of The Spanking Agency part 4.

More spanking and sexy adventures with the girls from the Agency in part 5.

Notes: These stories are rewrites/updates of the originals which I wrote 20 years ago so won't be posted as regularly as my new stuff. Currently working on Dreamers and Widow Brannigan stories and hope to post their new parts soon.

Ian56
Ian56
874 Followers
12