The Spanking Game Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah started catching my eye when she'd recognize Lauras' games and since we'd been talking about this in between play dates, we'd decided to try and gracefully play it against her. Maybe it was childish and we should have fallen back on our tried and true communication but we were hoping Laura would subtly get the hint and back off.

The next time Laura tried to monopolize my time, I excused myself from her clutches and focused all my attention on Sarah. Laura seemed a bit perturbed but did her best to play along, touching both of us while we fucked. In the end, I never returned to Laura and she had to get herself off. She left without saying much that night.

The next time it happened, she got visibly frustrated. That time, I never let it get to the point of her and I being together. I basically didn't touch her and after Sarah and I got off, Laura threw a hissy fit and left upset.

Should we have talked? Yeah. I mean, Sarah and I were completely in-sync but we were pissed at Laura. We felt like letting her into our bedroom garnered a level of respect. And, if she couldn't be respectful to Sarah, or to me for that matter, then we'd not make it as fun for her.

We should've known it would cause an issue and it did just that. Laura surprised me at lunch one day. She obviously knew where I like to stop for lunch when I worked and she slid into the booth across from me.

"David, what the fuck is going on?"

"Gee, nice to see you, Laura. And, how are you?"

"Ugh...I'm fine, David. Now please tell me what's been going on the last few times we've played."

Luckily we weren't near any other people but I wasn't really wanting to get into this with her right here. "Laura, I don't think this is the time and place for this conversation but I will tell you that I think I should be asking the same of you."

She had the audacity to look at me like I was an alien. "Me? You're the one treating me like chopped liver in the bedroom."

Thank god nobody could hear us. "Don't play stupid, Laura. You know what you're doing. I'm only reacting to it."

"Oh, so just because I want you to fuck me, means I'm the one with the problem?"

I guess I had to spell it out for her. Sighing, I told her, "no, Laura. It's the fact that you want me to fuck you and pretend like Sarah isn't even in the room. After that shit you pulled over a month ago, I wasn't going to play into your bullshit."

Now she finally had the decency to look guilty. "I'm sorry, David. I apologized then and I feel it now. I didn't mean for things to get out of control. Sarah seemed like she was getting off on it and then all of the sudden, she wasn't."

"That's only because you went too far, Laura."

"I know. I know." She seemed to think a bit before continuing. Taking a deep breath, she continued. "David, you're right." She wiped an invisible tear from her eye. "I...I don't know how to say this. I'm...I...ugh...what I'm trying to say is...I'm jealous of Sarah."

"Jealous!? What are you talking about, Laura? We both fuck you. You get both of us. I don't understand."

"C'mon, David. Seriously? You don't get it, do you? I see what you guys have. I see how you fuck her. It's what any woman would want. It's -"

I cut her off. "But, you're getting that, Laura."

"No...no I'm not, David. Not like Sarah. I don't get you. I don't get your undivided attention. I don't get you the way Sarah does."

"I'd hope not, Laura. She's my wife. I love her. She'll always get me and everything I have to offer her."

"You're making my point, David. What woman wouldn't want that. But...I'm not a homewrecker, so I settle for what amazing time you guys do give me. But a girl can want more. And, look...I'm not trying to steal you away. I just want one night alone. One night...just you and me...all our attention on each other."

I looked at her apprehensively. This was getting dangerous and I needed to extricate myself from the situation. I called for the check, leaving Laura to wonder what I must be thinking. Once the bill was settled and we started to make our way out of the restaurant, Laura pulled me aside.

"We could go back to my place, David. Just you and me. Fucking our brains out. No one would know but us."

"Laura, are you fucking crazy!? I would know. And, I would never do that to Sarah."

Laura tried to put all her charms into her pleading. Looking up at me, batting her pretty green eyes, in a sultry voice, she continued. "C'mon, David. Sarah might get off on it. You know how hot she gets when you fuck me. Just imagine what this will do to her."

"Now, I know you're fucking crazy. How could you even remotely think she'd want this. Especially after your behavior recently. Goodbye, Laura."

I walked away thinking about what the fuck just happened and knowing this was probably going to be the end of our threesomes. As soon as I got back to my desk, I texted Sarah, letting her know that Laura confronted me at lunch and we'd talk when I got home. Sarah responded that she loved me and couldn't wait to hear about it.

I told Sarah everything that night and she said she suspected as much but wasn't worried. She was very unhappy with her friend and planned on confronting her.

We had that confrontation and Laura apologized but couldn't deny that she's jealous of Sarah. Laura promised she'd behave and if we could ever find it within ourselves to let her have me for one night, she'd be forever indebted. To her, it was just something she needed to get out of her system.

We ended up giving Laura another chance but it just wasn't the same. Our threesomes lacked the spark and fun from our previous adventures. These new ones were filled with apprehension and awkwardness. The writing was on the wall. Either something had to change or we would need to need to end this relationship.

After our last disappointing playtime with Laura, Sarah and I sat down and made a decision. It was a tough one but we both agreed to give Laura one night with me. The thinking was that we were about end things with Laura anyway, so why not give this one shot at fixing things. The worst that could happen is that we end things with her, which was the path we were already on, or, in a best case scenario, it would get her to back off and we could go back to normal.

We set up a dinner date at Laura's apartment on the following Saturday night. When I arrived, she greeted me with a luscious smile and the sexiest green dress which highlighted all of her sexy curves and perfectly complimented her eyes. I could smell dinner cooking as she led me to the small dining table. Handing me a glass of wine she said dinner would be another 20 minutes.

"If only there was something we could do until then," she teased.

Raising my eyebrows at her as I took a sip of my wine, she sat on my lap and after taking my wine glass from me and placing it on the table, she laid the most sultry kiss on me, making my cock stir.

She then got down on her knees, fished out my cock, sucked me until I came in her mouth. After she made a show of gulping down my load, she made a joke about it being a wonderful appetizer.

Having a clear head now, I really started to wonder how wise me being there was.

Dinner turned out to be a wonderful lasagna and even though a part of me wanted to wolf down as much as I could in the hopes it would put an early end to the evening, I went easy on it knowing this would be the best way to get things over with.

With dinner out of the way, Laura took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

Normally, I would feel some apprehension, and maybe a sense of betrayal but with how everything has gone on between the three of us and all the reassurance from my wonderful wife, I felt myself free to do this without guilt.

With that feeling, I push Laura down onto the bed, making her giggle when she hit the mattress. She immediately spreads her legs and tells me to join her. Still clothed, I lay between her legs and kiss her. As soon as we're making out, our hands start tearing at each other's clothes. Eventually, I get her fully naked and take in her curvy body.

Smiling, I move down and dive in between her thighs. I want to give her the David treatment with the hopes that this will satiate her desire for me. I know she doesn't like to be teased so after a few licks around her love hole, I move up to her clit, sucking it into my mouth. Remembering what she likes, I suck more and flick her clit with my tongue and start working a finger into her wet pussy.

I worked her pussy that way until she came, coating my mouth and chin in her juices. Still panting, she begged me to fuck her. Before she could finish begging, I was up between her legs and shoving my cock into her eager cunt. She grunted when I bottomed out and then I felt her legs relax.

Once she was putty in my hands, I hooked my arms behind her knees, giving me the perfect angle to find her g-spot with the tip of my cock. As soon as I got the reaction I was looking for, I fucked her senseless in that position until she screamed out that she was cumming again.

I waited about a minute and then took her on the g-spot roller coaster, making her cum again and again, giving her about a minute's rest in between each. Once she was a sweaty limp mess under me, I gave her a break, picked the best angle for me, and fucked her into the mattress until I exploded inside her.

Basking in the aftermath of a wonderful fuck with our good friend, I couldh't help but wonder if it was too good. Maybe this plan could backfire. I knew I had to be careful for round two and as I was thinking about that, Laura returned with a warm washcloth and gently cleaned me and her.

Laura then laid next to me, draping a leg of mine and one hand on my chest as she nuzzled up to the crook of my neck. Laying little kisses on my collar bone, she then thanked me profusely for letting her have this night. I told her it was Sarah who really needed to be thanked and she agreed that next time the three of us were together, it would be all about that.

We talked a little more about how much fun this was while kissing in between and soon my cock started to respond. I knew then what I wanted and figured it was the best way to not let Laura get any impression that this was all about her. I told her to get face down ass up and she quickly complied.

Seeing her plump round ass and soft pussy on display like this always gets me aroused and it was exactly what I needed to get to full stiffness. I pushed in to her sloppy cunt and started fucking her. This was clearly for me. I was going to take her as I pleased.

I reached to her head and grabbed two fistfuls of her hair, pulling her up onto her hands, making her back obscenely arch, and held them like reigns on a horse and proceeded to pound her from behind. It was a sight to behold, seeing the flesh of her ass jiggle with each thrust while her plump tits swayed beneath her. I sorely wished we had video of it, but oh well.

"You like that, don't you, Laura? Being fucked like a dirty whore! You're best friend's husband fucking your sluttly cunt!"

Grunting, she managed to get out, "god, yes! Fuck me, David. Show me who owns this pussy. Make me yours!"

I realized this might be having the opposite effect but I couldn't stop. I kept fucking into her until she came, making her body collapse to the bed, leaving my dick swinging in the breeze.

She only rested a few seconds before she told me to lay back and let her take care of me. A few seconds later, she mounted me and slid me into her. Grinding her hips down into my crotch, forcing my stiffness deep inside of her, she started the words that would seal her fate.

"I want you, David. I'm going to show you how you should be fucked. How a real woman fucks. No more busllshit. You're fucking mine!"

WIth that, she started bouncing up and down on my cock, fucking me for all she was worth. It took about five minutes before I felt my balls start to boil and when I finally came we both screamed out just before Laura let her body collapse to mine.

A few seconds later, she was sobbing on chest. I think she knew this was it. No words were said for a long time and when she finally cried herself out, she offered her shower to me.

I took her up on it, and washed the remnants from our grueling sex from my body. I was surprised when she didn't try to join me. Once I was dressed, we kissed one last time at the door. It was clearly a goodbye kiss.

We ended things with Laura. We were honestly sad, because we lost a friendship, but I was more sorry for Sarah as it seems she was losing a life-long friend. But, we were playing a dangerous game and we knew it.

A few things happened after that night with Laura. One, the spanking game ended. We both felt that our sex life was in such a place that punishing her for missing a day or two here and there didn't really mean as much anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still found reasons to spank her and we both loved the after effect. And, two, there was no more need for her to earn her orgasms.

Were we nervous things would go back to the way they used to be? Nope. In fact, Sarah continued to surprise me with naughty lingerie, kinky sex, with some exhibitionism thrown in.

It was a couple weeks later when Sarah asked about that bag of toys Laura and I bought together. I'd completely forgotten about it, but I guess she hadn't. I had to think back but I quickly remembered some of the naughtly things still in there. That night, we put them to good use.

One was a leather sling which attached just above her knees and then wrapped around the back of her neck. When she lay on the bed, it effectively pulled her legs up and out, spreading her much to my delight. Then, using the wrist cuffs she had on the night of Laura's initial downfall, I attached them to the restraints on her legs. This kept her hands locked in place, and also helped keep her legs spread wide.

I could see she was dripping wet by now and was looking forward to what else was in the bag. Next, I pulled out the gag she wore a few days back and fastened it behind her head. The last thing to come out were some nipple clamps, attached by a chain. Sarah got wide-eyed as I affixed the clamps to her nipples, and then attached the chain to some appropriately positioned clips located on either side of the ball gag.

I had to strip naked fast because my cock was bursting to get out of my pants, causing quite a bit of discomfort. I could see the lust in Sarah's eyes as I then took in the sight below me. Seeing her bound, completely helpless, spread out in such an obscene display was almost too much. I contemplated just mounting her right there and fucking her into oblivioiun but my bigger brain eventually won out.

Reaching into the bag for one more item, I pulled out a black suede flogger. What little I knew about how to use such a device I gleaned from the little fun that Laura and I had in the sexy toy shop. Going on intuition, I started gliding the tails over Sarah's body, just letting the tips lightly brush along her skin. I saw the goosebumps form immediately and she groaned through the gag in her mouth.

I started on her chest, right between her breasts, and slowly moved it down towards her stomach. Sarah started writhing as I continued south and just as I reached the top of her trimmed blonde bush, I slid it up one of her legs. When I switched over to the other leg, Sarah tried raising her pelvis, clearly indicating where I should go next. Still teasing her, I ran the tips of the tails down her other leg but when I reached the junction of her hip and pelvis, I continued up the side of her body.

Moving back up to her breasts, I drug the flogger over both before raising and lightly swinging it down. The tails lightly slapped her left breast and she moaned into the gag as they did. I twirled the flogger again and let the tails slap her right breast this time, a little harder. I was in a purely experimental mode at this point, not wanting to hurt my precious wife but wanting to see what caused the best combination of pain and pleasure.

There was great trepidation in her eyes, but it was clearly mixed with lust and with a nod of her head, I continued. A few more harder swipes at her tits and then I started moving my way down, swatting her stomach with the flogger. It was clear that the tails were doing a good job of spreading the sensation, keeping the pain just in the range of exhilarating. When I finally moved it lower and dragged the tips of the tails across her pussy, she lifted her hips and groaned.

I chuckled and teased her, keeping the tips barely touching the bare skin of her vulva while she raised her hips to it. Finally, I whipped it around in an arch and let the tails slap her pussy. She squealed into the gag and continued raising her hips as I started a circular motion, lightly whipping her pussy with each rotation.

I could see her breathing getting haggard and her moaning become more intense. She was getting close. I then reached down to her clamped nipple and started rubbing the exposed tip while I continued flogging her pussy. It didn't take long before she had her first orgasm of the night.

Before she had a chance to recover, I slid between her legs, folded them back further, and plunged my cock into her. She screamed through the gag once more and as I started fucking her, she came once again.

I kept on pounding her, using her constrained body for my pleasure, like my own personal fucktoy. I knew I was hitting her g-spot with the head of my cock and I kept up this position as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body.

At one point, she appeared to be on the verge of passing out, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body went completely limp. I figured this was my cue to give her break. Extracting my cock from her, I slid up and after unclipping the chain from either side of the gag, I then reached behind her head and removed the ball gag.

She was grumbling incoherently as I removed the nipple clamps and then removed the rest of restraints. I then lay next to her and held her as she regained some sense of self control. Eventually, she started crying. I was concerned and she must have seen the look on my face.

"I'm fine, David. Better than fine, actually. That was one of the most intense feelings of pleasure ever. For a minute, I felt myself leave my body and then slam right back into it with the most amazing feeling ever."

"Phew, that's a relief." I chuckled. "I thought I broke you."


We both shared a laugh and she assured me it was quite the contrary.

After laying for a bit, she noticed my cock still hard. "I didn't even realize you didn't cum. How about you finish in my ass?"

Getting on her hands and knees, she presented her ass to me for the taking. I did my usual; pumping her pussy a few times to coat my cock, spit on her asshole and spread it with my finger, pushing it in for good measure, and then lining up my cock and slowly pushing in.

I knew she didn't want, or expect, me to be gentle and I did just that. Getting up on one foot for leverage, I started plowing in and out of her asshole while she urged me to take what's mine. And, I did just that, pounding her ass for a good five minutes before started to feel the urge to release. When one more deep stroke, I filled her ass with my cum.

Laying there, spent, with my wife, we beamed at each other with wonderful smiles. Eventually, Sarah broke the silence. "I'm thinking we need to visit that sex toy shop, together."

I knew then that we were going to be more than okay. I definitely saw new adventures on the horizon.

________________________

This wraps up The Spanking Game. I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions and I'd also like to know if anyone is interested in the continuation of David and Sarah's story.