The Spark Ignites Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a nod, she jotted down our orders and walked back to the kitchen, where I could hear Francesco laughing and the sounds of cooking before the doors swung shut behind her. I was glancing around, taking in the nice atmosphere, like something out of those old mobster movies where they'd meet up with the Godfather to discuss business, but Kari clearing her throat caught my attention.

"How many times have you been here for the chef to know your order already?"

I smirked and leaned back in my seat. Fairly often, as this was one of many, many, things Nereah had her fingers dipped in. So, we maybe came here once or twice a month, mainly for Nereah to chat with Francesco, but also to have a good meal.

"Enough times."

I answered simply, knowing it would annoy her that I wouldn't give her a straight answer. After having Kari around us more often for a week, I kind of understood why Nereah liked to tease me with her half answers. It was somewhat amusing to watch the person you were talking to pout, which Kari was half doing, the other half was a fiery glare. I never pouted, of course, had to keep some kind of manly pride. My usual response was to just glare at Nereah, which she found just as amusing.

Kari and I made small talk until our food arrived, the usual things, "how was your day?" "Good, blah blah blah". It was really all we had to talk about, we were fairly familiar with each other already, and there was no need for the awkward first date chatter. When our food got to the table, Aurora had an odd expression on her face. She handed Kari her plate first, and the dragon's eyes did not leave that thick piece of meat for one moment. When Aurora handed me my plate, she leaned over and spoke quietly.

"Grandfather informed me that your meal is on the house, and that as long as 'that bambina of yours is happy', he is happy to have you here anytime."

I shook my head with a gentle smile, no matter how many times I had been here, Francesco had said the same thing, but I could never let him try and foot the bill for my food, so I always at least left cash for my part, if not mine and Nereah's. It felt like I was taking advantage of his generosity, I have money, I don't want him to take the hit when I could easily take it and not worry in the slightest. I looked up into Aurora's chocolate brown eyes and smiled.

"You can tell Francesco that I appreciate the words, but I'm still paying my bill, just like every other time. Oh, and that the ball is in his court now."

I put some humor into my tone, just to make sure she understood I wasn't mad about anything the old chef had said. This was a game of sorts I played with the stubborn older gentleman. He'd insist on me not paying the bill, but I would leave it, and a generous tip, in cash, before our waiter or waitress could stop us and return the money. If he didn't manage to catch me, he'd usually serve us some kind of dessert the next time, to which I'd add it into what I left. So far, it was fifteen to fourteen in my favor. I was sure he'd try and even up the score tonight, since he was using his granddaughter in the game this time.

Aurora smiled back at me, and nodded before heading back to the kitchen to deliver my message. I turned to my two kinds of chicken, and noticed that Kari had already cut a large slice off her steak. She was looking at it like I did her and Nereah's breasts, with unwavering attention. I cleared my throat, and she didn't even bother looking up, so I decided to just start eating. Figured she'd either come out of her trance on her own, or I'd have to poke her under the table.

It turns out I didn't have to do anything, since as soon as I started eating, she cut that chunk in half, then popped one of them in her mouth. The expression on her face was almost the same face she'd make when she was in the middle of an orgasm. Her eyes rolled back, and she made a soft moan. She was absolutely having a foodgasm, and it was kind of funny to watch happen. After she finished chewing, she looked to me, her eyes glowing with a predatory gleam.

"Oh, you are going to get such a reward tonight. This is the best piece of meat I've had in literal years."

I just rolled my eyes and continued eating my chicken alfredo. I knew I was getting that reward the second she ordered. Francesco knew what he was doing, no doubt about that, and Kari was a sucker for a good cut of meat, didn't matter what kind.

It took us about thirty minutes to finish eating. I had taken my time to finish, not feeling any big rush, but Kari had to restrain herself from just scarfing down the steak. I watched her hand twitch as she finished every piece, wanting to stick another in her mouth immediately, but she stopped herself so she could enjoy the flavor before going back for more. As was my tradition, I was keeping my eye out for Aurora, making sure she was busy before I placed the cash I needed to pay for the meal on the table. Neither of us wanted dessert tonight, and I wanted to get to the highlight of the evening.

"C'mon, we have to go before Aurora comes back, I want to keep the score in my favor, won't let the old man beat me."

Kari looked at my funnily, but got up, and followed me out the door. I had just made it outside before I heard someone rushing up behind us. I quietly cursed, I knew it was a wait staff, most likely Aurora, making sure I didn't actually pay. Old man Francesco was about to even up the score, I was hoping to finally pull ahead again since he had closed the gap the last few times I was here.

"Sir! You left this on your table."

I turned and saw her, holding out the bills I had left. I shook my head; I wasn't going to win this round it appeared. Aurora stopped in front of us, panting slightly, as she tried to hand me the cash, but I was determined to win, somehow. I grabbed her hand and closed it around the money, I was going to pull a fast one on old Francesco. I pushed the hand close to her, to give me enough time to pull this off.

"Nope, sorry, gotta run! Tell the old man it's sixteen-fourteen now!"

I pulled Kari after me and put on a quick burst of superhuman speed that carried us to my truck in no time. It was easy to get away from Aurora, she was human, as far as I knew at least. I started up the engine, and got out of there, cackling the whole time.

*************************************

Chapter 10

We finally made it back home, and we could not have waited a moment longer. Once I had locked the front door, Kari had tackled me onto the sofa, moving it almost a foot from its original position and pinning me there while she kissed my face. She was grinding in my lap while her hands were on my arms, holding them to the sides. This kind of aggressive opening to our times together wasn't unusual, so I knew roughly how to get her off me. I bucked my hips, managing to throw her off my lap as I turned us around, pinning her in turn. I was straddling her waist, with one hand clamping both of hers above her head at the thinnest point of her wrists.

She looked up at me like a lion would its prey, complete with the growl of annoyance after having her dominance turned back on her. She was a wild animal when she got into the mood, thankfully, I was strong enough to vie with her for control. If I wasn't, well she'd definitely be the dominant force in any romp. It was just part of her draconic instincts coming out in full force, if she wanted something, she took it.

Kari struggled under me, but I rode her motions easily, keeping her from truly squirming out from under me, at least, until she used her tail to smack me off her. I was flung onto the floor by the force of the blow, and before I could recover, she was atop me again, her legs threading with mine to keep me from kicking her off. Using the strength of those highly muscled legs, she kept her hands free enough to throw her blouse off, landing somewhere out of my view. This revealed her deep scarlet bra, it had vine patterns on it that came to a single flower sitting above her clearly erect nipples. That was a new one, and fuck me I loved the way it looked on her creamy skin. Using one clawed finger to pop the quick opening latch of her bra, Kari let it fall off her chest, and flung it away in another direction. Now she was naked from the waist up, and I could see a unique thing about her, her nipples had incredibly fine red scales around them that served as her areolas.

I reached up and pinched both nipples just as I twisted my hips. She moaned, and I used that distraction to leverage myself into a sitting position where I could get the advantage again.

I managed to disentangle our legs and use them to launch her back onto the couch. Somehow, I had enough time to slip my own shirt off without ruining it. I turned back to her, and realized why I had the time, she had shed the rest of her clothes, and was now entirely nude. Her breasts stood at attention as she started circling me, her eyes glowing like two burning coals. I could now see her legs, and the scales almost entirely covering them, save for her inner thigs, and parts of her feet.

"Ditch the pants before I tear them off you, lover boy."

Her voice was low, with a slight growl to it. She was ready to rumble, and the soft murmur of my powers were saying that we should be happy to oblige her. I suppressed those thoughts as I undid my belt and let them fall to my ankles, leaving me in only a pair of compression boxers. I stepped out of those designer jeans, and kicked them off towards the kitchen area as I took up an aggressive stance, following her movements.

It didn't take long before she was on me again, her clawed fingers almost catching my arms as I turned out of the way. She crashed onto the couch as I took the time to make my way upstairs, taking this battle to where I knew the furniture could handle our rough lovemaking. I made it halfway up the stairs before she could make it to the bottom step, but she was catching up fast. I managed to get into the bedroom, and the reinforced bed just as she slammed into my back, sending us both onto the mattress in a tangle of limbs, claws and teeth. Her fingernails bit into my arms as she finally managed to get on top of me again. Kari's teeth were borne in a savage grin.

"Nowhere to run away to now, you're all mine."

I snorted at that, in all reality, I wasn't running, I was moving the fight where the least amount of damage would be caused. The furniture in this room was either designed or ensorcelled to withstand the kind of high impact sexual activities an elf and a demonically empowered human could get up to. That served Kari and I just as well, because we went far harder than Nereah and I did.

"If you'll recall, you being on top of me means literally nothing, last time I still managed to be in charge, even underneath you."

Kari didn't like my comment much, and showed it by using one clawed hand to shred my boxers from me, completely ruining them. Well fuck, that was frustrating, this was the fourth pair of my underwear she had destroyed so far, and I wasn't really happy about having to buy more so soon. I showed my own displeasure by performing a move I had on Nereah plenty of times. I hooked Kari's legs with one of my own, and using the other leg along with my strong abdominal muscles, turned us both so that I was on top of her.

I now had my rapidly hardening member pressing into her slit, it was very warm, and incredibly wet. As a fire dragon, Kari's internal temperature, and by extension everything else about her, was higher than most people. This lent her pussy an extra heat that just made it feel amazing. She writhed beneath me, trying to extricate herself, but I used my free leg to pin one of hers to the bed, and without any prompting, I slid my cock into her.

Kari stiffened as I penetrated her, and her pupils narrowed into slits as she gave into her instincts. I knew from now until we were done, there would be no talking, just the sounds of two animals rutting. She started bucking her hips, pushing herself further down my length before I started to meet her movements with my own. Our hips slapping together as she let out a throaty moan mixed with a rumbling growl. I smirked as I took control of our movements, driving Kari into the bed as she tried to struggle her way back on top.

Sadly, for her, I was used to having a squirmy partner. Nereah moved around a lot when she was about to cum, and if I was eating her out at the time, she tended to kick me if I didn't keep her legs trapped under my arms. This was a little different, as I was pinning a damn dragon beneath me, but the principles remained the same. Ride with the movements, keep a feeling out for the tells of where she'd do it next, and make sure to not get flung from the bed. I felt so many intense sensations from our connection, her womanhood was far warmer than Nereah's, damn near too hot for most creatures. That sensation was incredibly pleasant, and it tended to shorten our romps, as we ended up going all out in the opening moves. I kept any thoughts of cumming away by focusing on how I was slamming myself into her, and keeping an eye out for any tells she was about to try and toss me off.

Kari had her nails still sunk into my arms, and now was trailing bloody lines down them as she bucked and shook beneath me. It only would take a second's lapse in concentration, and I'd be thrown from her like a cowboy off a bronco, so I doubled down and bit down on her collarbone. I took a gamble on it being a sensitive spot. That gamble paid off as she froze and began trembling. She was having an orgasm, and let out a low wail as it crashed into her like a tidal wave. Her fingers tensed, then let go of my arms as they wrapped around my neck, keeping my head where it was. This was the chance I had been waiting for, and I slammed myself fully into her and blew my load deep inside her, claiming her, and this round, as mine.

Her arms fell limply by her sides, allowing me to release her collarbone and lean back. We stayed there, staring into each other's eyes as our breaths came in ragged gasps. It took a few minutes, but I saw Kari's pupils slowly widen as she took control again. Once she was fully back in the driver's seat, she looked around, realized she was beneath me, and pouted at me.

"Bastard, next time I will end up on top, riding you like you're a mount."

I laughed gently and rolled us both over, still inside her furnace core, and kissed her neck. My eyes were closed now as I felt exhaustion coming over me.

"You've said it before, and will again. You can be on top when you make me stay on the bottom."

Kari grumbled and settled into a comfortable spot on top of me, her breasts squished against my chest.

"I will, you just haven't given me a chance before my instincts kick in."

I would have replied, but I was just too tired, so I simply grinned and shrugged. We wouldn't know until the next time we fucked, and that would probably have to wait a few days since our work schedules didn't line up the best. I wrapped my arms around her back, and quickly drifted off to sleep, enjoying the heat she put off and her soft breaths.

*************************************

Chapter 11

The next day ran by quickly, I slept for a decent chunk of it since I had to work security at the bar tonight, while Kari was bartending. Sadly, there was no wakeup sex, as we had to get ready for work. So here I was, sat in my usual spot at the corner of the bar, at about seven thirty in the evening. The place was starting to liven up, not by much, but that didn't mean that someone wouldn't start something. I knew most of the customers around the room, and only four of them were fight risks. Two big orcs, one dwarf with a gold colored cap on and a light colored beard, and a nondescript human who seemed a little twitchy, a possible storm brewing before any of them even had a drink. Someone dropping into the seat on the other side of me caused me to turn my head enough to see them out of the corner of my eye. The dark skin and black hair tipped me off that it was my backup for the night. Koa Keilani was grinning from ear to ear as he clapped me on the back and nodded towards one orc who was sat in a corner booth, alone, going over a few papers.

"Oh, lighten up palala, the night is young, and you know Durick over there will keep to himself as long as he has a mug of ale. The other orc, well, never seen 'im before, but if he can handle his liquor, it'll be fine."

I rolled my eyes, but smiled, nonetheless. Working with Koa always was more fun than working alone. He helped keep me from getting hurt a few times in bar fights, and I had done the same for him. We were palala, slang for brother in his tongue, at least that's what he called us, I just called him my best friend. I lifted a mug of beer up to my lips and grumbled over the rim. My eyes on the second orc I had identified. He was at one of the tables, alone, with his eyes flitting around to any pretty girl who passed him by, but he had a particular interest in Kari, who was bustling around behind the bar serving a small group of customers who had come in.

"That dwarf is also an unknown, but I know that other orc, he's going to be a problem, has been before at least. That's Gorlack, the Champion. Arrogant prick, I swear to any and all gods out there if he tries to slap another woman's ass tonight, we're gonna set a new toss record."

I glanced over to Koa, and he had a rather nasty smile across his face. The toss record was the longest distance Koa and I had thrown out a patron from the bar together. The current one was about fifteen feet, but we'd never had the chance to throw something as sturdy as an orc out together yet. We could really put some heft into that throw, and Koa knew that. We were both rather proud of that little game we played, plus it set up a reputation that helped keep trouble out of the place. Koa clapped me on the back again and stood up with a slightly mean laugh.

"Hahaha, well I look forward to handing the Champion his own okole on a silver platter. But we can hope nothing happens, a quiet night means we get to drink more!"

I sighed, but still grinned at him, after spending time around Koa, I had picked up some of his slang, mainly his usage of Hawaiian swears. Okole being a favorite of his, and essentially meaning 'ass'. He walked away, laughing to himself as he made the rounds, keeping an eye on Gorlack and making his presence known through the bar. He nodded to the dwarf that was drinking with a couple human men. Koa raised his own glass of beer in a salute, the dwarf raised his mug in return with a 'good on ya!' and roar of laughter. I guess I could scratch him off the list, he was with friends, and they'd help keep him in line.

Two hours went past, and it was my turn to make the rounds, make the presence known. I glanced over to Durick, and he was relaxing in the booth, another orc having joined him, they were smiling and having a good time. They were low on my priority list, especially now that he was with someone he obviously enjoyed being around. Koa was sitting over with the dwarf and his friends, joking around and keeping an eye on the actual bar. I was about to go sit down and joke with him and what I figured were going to be some new repeat customers, when I heard a smack, followed by a familiar gasp as the entire bar went silent.

I turned, and the world felt like it was moving in slow motion. I saw Kari, holding her ass, disbelief in her eyes, and Gorlack, with a smug grin on his face. I felt pure hatred coursing through my veins as I started making my way over to them. I absently noted that Koa had stood up, and oddly enough, the dwarf had too. In damn near sync, all three of us converged on Gorlack, Koa and the dwarf moving to stand between him and Kari, while I placed my arm on her shoulder. Both to keep her from killing the dumbass, and to give my brain enough time to reassert control so that I didn't kill him. My powers were clawing at the leash I had them on, demanding I hurt this mongrel who dared touch 'my woman'.