The Sparky Lights Her Fire

Story Info
He was twice our age, he lit her fire.
3.9k words
4.34
7.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We expected the electricians to arrive early in the morning, but, as they were running late, they called ahead, giving us a heads-up on their expected arrival. This gave us plenty of time to start the day on a relaxing note, so soon after breakfast, I took my wife's hand, led her to the bathroom, and we had a shower together. We often showered together, loving the intimacy, the gentle touches, and the feeling of each other's body.

We were about to dress when I suggested we should have an easy day, relax, and put our feet up, for we did not work that day, as we took the day off knowing the electricians would be here most of the day. She agreed and slipped on a sexy summer dress while I found a shirt and jeans. Of course, I did notice she had not put on anything under her dress, no panties, no bra, and that made me excited, excited enough to want to feel her up all day. She knew very well what she was doing to me by the way she teased.

We were having our second coffee mid-morning when we heard a knock on the front door and a male voice calling out. It was the electrician who, opening the front door, walked in and followed me to the kitchen while I offered him a cup of coffee. He happily accepted it, and we chatted for some time, standing around the island bench. I stood next to my wife, and I could not help but feel the urge to squeeze her bum, so I slid my hand over her round arse and did so, making her smile as she glanced at me lovingly.

I didn't know if he noticed it, but it felt exciting to do so while he was standing on the other side of the bench. He said he would be working alone, as his partner could not make it because he'd had some family issues. He warned us the job would take longer on his own and he would probably work right into the night, maybe even come back another day, and he wasn't wrong about that, although he did not stay too late on the day.

It was early evening, and it was getting darker outside as the sun dipped behind the horizon. We sat on the couch in the living room with half a bottle of wine on the table and glasses in our hands. My arm was around my wife's shoulders while I softly kissed her lips between words as we cuddled. I heard a knock on the door that made me glance towards it and saw the sparky enter. He was updating us on the work he had done, telling us the electricity was back on for now and asked us if it was okay if he came back another day to finish the job, more precisely, the following Saturday.

I asked him to come in and told him to have a seat, offering him a drink. He asked if we had beer, so I went to the kitchen to fetch one. On returning, I switched on a lamp next to the couch when I noticed my wife was giggling and blushing while her black mule was seductively dangling on her toes. I did not ask about it, and after handing him the drink, I sat beside her, putting my arm around her shoulder and softly kissed her cheek.

We chatted for a while, the conversation flowed smoothly, and we found out he was in his early 60s, close to retirement, but not keen to do so. He loved his job, giving him a reason to get up in the morning. When my wife asked about his wife and children, he told us he had been separated for ten years since the kids had moved out. They only stayed together for the sake of the children.

He asked about us, and we told him we had been married for nine years. We got married the day after my wife graduated from uni. We had no children, as we were busy in our respective careers and loved our social lives. He asked how old we were, and she told him she was 30 and I was 32. He said there was plenty of time for children then the conversation turned to our jobs.

It was getting late, and he excused himself, saying it had been a long day, and he felt knackered after working all day, replacing the old crumbled wiring to the back rooms. "It had not been easy on my own," he added. As he was leaving, he told us he would return the following Saturday to wrap up the job if that suited us. I looked at my wife and said to him that it was fine.

As we lay in bed that night, my arms around her, we softly kissed and chatted. The conversation steered to the evening, and I told her that while we conversed with the electrician, I was fantasising about kissing her on the couch while edging the hem of her dress up on her thighs, exposing her naked pussy to him, who, not being shy, kneeled between her legs, pushed them apart, and kissed her inner thighs on his way to her hot, shaved pussy. She did not say anything, just reached for my cock and gently squeezed it.

"I see you like the idea of him licking my pussy," she said, smirking.

In return, I ran my fingers over her pussy, feeling her drenched folds while a soft moan left her lips when my finger touched her clit.

"I guess I am not the only one," I replied, and with that, I rolled on top of her, pinning her down onto the white sheet of the bed.

Moving my groin back and forth, I slid the underside of my hard cock on her pussy, her folds, and clit, passionately kissing her lips, her face, and her ear while her hands were pinned next to her head.

"You'd like your cunt being eaten out by the sparky as I kiss you, wouldn't you?" I said, nibbling on her ear.

"Yes, I would. Fuck me. Put your cock into my waiting wet cunt," she said, showing urgency in her voice. "Fuck your slut."

"Is it me who is about to fuck you or the sparky?" I asked.

"It is for me to know and you to ponder," she said with foggy eyes. "Fuck me, fuck this slut."

I reached for my cock and guided it to her vagina, sliding in easily, all the way. We fucked long and hard, kissed with abundance, came hard and lay in each other's arms, falling asleep eventually.

The days passed fast, it was already Saturday, and we expected the electrician to finish the job that day. We did not speak again about the fantasy we'd had that night in bed. Just as we'd finished our lunch, the sparky knocked on the front door, and he was right on time. He was on his own again. We offered him a drink, but he just wanted to get on with the job and walked to the back of the house. We did not see him the rest of the afternoon, only heard his work now and then.

As the evening approached, the electrician told us he had turned the power back on, would finish in an hour or so, and just needed to tidy up. I suggested to my wife that we retire to the entertainment room and watch a movie since it was already too late to go out. She walked to our bedroom after telling me she wanted to take a brief shower, alone.

I heard the water running in the bathroom and the hairdryer going moments later, taking the opportunity, I freshened up in the other bathroom we had in the house and made some popcorn. Setting the popcorn, the wine, and the glasses on the table, I wondered what had taken her so long. I didn't have to ponder much longer as I heard the sounds of heels on the parquet in the corridor.

"You are stunning, Baby," I uttered when I saw her round the door.

She blow-dried her hair, fluffing it up the way I loved it, giving it volume while freely flowing onto her shoulders, framing her beautiful face. Her smokey eye makeup was striking, while her lips were bright red, creating a strong contrast to her eyes, and she also applied a hint of red blush on her cheeks as a final touch. I loved when she went for the smokey eye look when she made up her face like that. She knew I was a visual man finding it a real turn-on and appreciated her efforts.

Her short wrap-around dress accentuated her curves while showing off her fabulous legs and allowing a generous amount of cleavage to be seen. My attention did not miss that she was wearing silky, beige nylons on her shapely legs and even wore her gold, sky-high stiletto mules, which made her legs look a mile long, her leg muscles prominent. She spun around in front of me, the dress flared out, revealing she was wearing stay-up stockings and asked me if I approved.

"I love it, Baby. You are the woman of my fantasies," I said.

She sat beside me on the loveseat and softly kissed my cheek.

"Thank you," she said, then asked: "What are we watching, Babe?"

I didn't answer her, but instead, I dimmed the lights and started the movie while putting my arm around her, pulling her into me tight. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I kissed her head. We watched the movie as the scene unfolded when she turned to me, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You dirty dog, this is an erotic movie," she said, putting her left leg over mine and snuggling closer to me as she kissed my cheek.

"You know the sparky is still here?"

"Oh, I forgot," I lied with a straight face. Well, as much as I managed to keep it straight.

Her lips met mine, and her tongue slid between my lips, devouring my mouth. We kissed passionately for quite a long time as the movie rolled on in the background, and the sounds of a woman moaning could be heard in the room until we were interrupted by the electrician's voice. We broke the kiss, and I asked him to come in and take a seat.

I got a beer for him and just then turned the sound down a few notches but not before, letting the room be filled with the moaning of the woman on the screen as I got his drink, and even then, I didn't stop the movie; I let it quietly play in the background. Sitting beside her again, I put my arm around her shoulders, softly kissing her cheek.

I asked him about the job, and he told me it was all done and the wiring was safe now. I asked him if he had plans for the night, and he told me he had none, probably going home and watching a movie with a beer in hand. I suggested he could stay since I had a couple of bottles of beer in the fridge, and he could watch the movie with us. He looked at the screen just as a man was kissing a woman who softly moaned while another man sipped on his wine, watching them. He looked at us and said: "Sure, why not?"

She looked at me, her eyes sparkled with excitement, and our lips met, our tongues swirled around each other. I could see the electrician watching us, then the movie, then us again. She swung her left leg over mine, turned towards me, and put her left hand on my chest while her right hand was behind my neck. I slid my hand on the back of her thigh towards her arse, slowly edging the hem of her dress higher as my hand slipped under it, squeezing her naked arse cheek. I broke the kiss, holding her tight arse, kissing her neck and ear, and whispered: "I love you, sexy slut."

"Babe," she said, looking into my eyes, "I want to fuck him. I am so turned on. Fuck both of you. Together."

Her eyes were glossed over, and I saw she was decidedly aroused. I did not know if the electrician heard what she had said, as his face did not show it when I looked at him.

"Would you like to join us?" I asked him. "She wants to have a threesome with you. I want it too."

"Sure, but are you sure about that?" he asked.

"Yes, we are," she replied as she removed her leg from my thigh and sat on the couch beside me, facing him.

This was not our first threesome, we had experimented in our marriage while having a lot of fun with single men and a couple too, but this was the first time someone twice our age would fuck her, and that was an exciting prospect. I glanced at him, then motioned towards her pussy. Understanding what I meant, he quickly got between her legs, placing his hands on her nylon-covered thighs, and pushed them apart. When she felt his lips kissing her inner thighs, she shuddered.

"Just enjoy it," I said, and with that, I forcefully kissed her lips, our tongues dancing, swirling around each other.

I felt her re-adjust her position, she parted her legs even further, and I heard her moans in our kiss. I guessed the sparky was lapping at her pussy, and when I broke the kiss to see what he was doing to her, I saw his silver head was between her legs, feverishly licking on her clit and her folds. His grey hair between her nylon-covered legs looked so erotic.

I had seen her pussy eaten out by a younger man before, but this was on a different level; a silver fox eating my young beautiful wife's pussy. Suddenly she squealed, clamping her thighs around his head, her body quivered, and her head fell back against the back cushion of the couch, her orgasm washing over her.

I undid the tie wrap on her dress, exposed her breasts and body to us, and started sucking one of her tits, my tongue swirling around her hard nipple. The sparky kept eating her pussy, and I could see his dark red tongue at her vagina, probing it when I swapped nipples in my mouth and looked down. I sucked her nipple, swirling my tongue around it vigorously, and her breathing became heavy and little "ohs and uhs" left her lips.

Her left hand was in his hair, holding a fistful of his grey strands, while the other one was in my hair, pushing my head onto her nipple forcefully. My cock was straining in my jeans to the extent that it started to be painful. I pulled my head away from her nipple and kissed her neck, whispering: "I want to fuck you, sexy slut."

"Yes. Fuck me. Oh yes, fuck me," she responded.

I removed my shirt, stood up, removed my pants, and my cock popped out of my underpants as I pulled them off too. My wife grabbed my cock and pulled it to her lips, sucking and licking it as best she could. My cock was hard, bursting from its skin as she took the head in her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. He noticed and looked at me.

"Take your clothes off, too," I told him.

He quickly stepped out of his clothes and stood near me, and when she noticed, she stopped sucking my cock but kept it in her hand. She took his stiff cock into her other hand, measuring it up. This was so salacious; her tiny hand with her nails painted red was wrapped around his curved engorged cock, the bulbous mushroom head was purple, and the skin was stretched and shiny as blood vessels protruded from the shaft. I was always turned on by visual stimulation, and her holding his cock pumped more blood into my already hard cock. She pulled him close to her by his phallus then she looked at me.

"Suck it, Baby. Make him crazy for you," I said, looking into her eyes.

She looked at him, then at his cock, and kissed the head of it, flicking the tip of her tongue at his piss hole. Still holding onto my penis, she slowly and deliberately took his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. I almost came seeing her red lips enveloping his cock. She took more and more of his shaft into her mouth and only stopped when her gag reflexes were triggered. Her head bobbed up and down on his magnificent phallus, her words not mine, as she later told me.

She told me in bed later on how she had enjoyed his cock, which felt like an iron rod in her hand. When her tongue touched it the first time, the sweaty, salty taste sent a shiver through her body, and its musky aroma was intoxicating. She just wanted to take it into her mouth, down her throat. Her pussy was on fire as his cock slid deeper and deeper into her mouth, and she wished he had grabbed her head by her hair and fucked her face roughly, pushing through her gag reflexes, his cock into her throat.

She kept sucking his cock, forcing more and more of it down her throat, making her gag and drool profusely.

"That is so hot. You are such a hot, sexy slut," I said, watching.

"Mmmhmmm," she moaned.

I told him to sit on the couch, and she moved between his legs, taking his cock into her mouth again. I pulled her dress off her arms and body before her small hands grabbed his shaft and balls. I pushed her legs apart, rubbing the tip of my cock on her clit, fucking my piss hole on it.

"Are you ready to have two men fuck you, Baby?" I asked.

"Mmmmhmmm," she moaned again and wiggled her bum.

I pressed my cock to her vagina, and it slid in without resistance. Holding onto her hips, I fucked her slowly, with slow and steady thrusts, while she sucked the sparky's cock. With every thrust, I knocked her onto his cock. At one point, she lifted her feet off the ground, and noticing it, I took hold of her nylon-covered ankles, pulling them higher, which forced her body forwards and her mouth onto his cock even more.

Her muffled moans filled the room while a woman squealed in the background as the movie rolled on. I looked at the screen and saw a woman was spitroasted just like my wife was. I smiled, then turned back to her. It did not take long before my wife lost focus, squealing on his cock as her body shuddered and her orgasm washed over her. I quickly pulled out of her, and we switched places, me sitting on the couch in front of her, my hands in her hair while his cock filled her pussy.

"Fuck my slut, make her cum again, but don't cum in her," I told him.

I watched her face as he entered her vagina, took her hip, and started fucking her. She took hold of my cock and ran her tongue over it.

"Mmmmm, yes. Suck my cock, sexy slut," I said as I felt the pleasure of her lips wash over me.

I could not stop myself from thrusting into her mouth, and soon we thrust into her pussy and mouth in unionism. Her eyes closed, and I knew she was close to cumming again--or was it an extended orgasm? I never found out.

"Cum for us, cum on our cocks, my sexy slut," I said, and she did. She came hard, and her body shuddered at the pinnacle of her orgasm.

I lifted her face to look into her eyes as I said: "Fuck my slut. Fill her cunt with your cream. She wants it. She wants your seeds in her cunt."

"Yes, fuck this slut. Fuck meeeee," my wife squealed on his cock.

He started fucking her even harder, grunting with every thrust. I watched her being fucked hard, it was so hot, so beautiful, and her eyes pierced mine.

"His cock is stretching me so good, Babe," she said with those foggy eyes. "I feel it throbbing in my cunt.

"You are so beautiful, Baby. Milk his cock," I said quietly.

"Fuck me! Fuck this slut!" She squealed.

I gently caressed her face as he fucked her forcefully with all his might and watched her orgasm rip through her body once more while quivering and shaking on his cock.

"Babe! He is cumming, filling me. I feel his cock spewing his seeds in me. He is breeding me, Babe. He is breading your young wife," she said softly.

"Yes, Baby. You are being bred," I replied softly.

"Oh yes, breed this slut, old man. Breed my young fertile cunt," she squealed, taking my cock back into her mouth.

I was so turned on by then it only took her a couple minutes to make me cum then she swallowed my cream. After the electrician emptied his balls into her vagina, he withdrew his cock from her cunt, then sat next to me on the loveseat while offering his hand to help her get up. She did and sat on his lap facing me, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his lips, lingering on them until he responded, their tongues swirling around each other passionately in their mouths.

I watched them, finding it very erotic to see my beautiful young wife making out with an older man, and my cock started to stiffen. She was the young, beautiful woman, and he was the experienced older man, just like chalk and cheese.

Their naked bodies pressed against each other as my young wife sat on his lap, and they made out, passionately kissing each other. Her arms tightly wrapped around his neck while his hand was on her stocking-covered thigh and the other on the back of her neck, clutching her head firmly.

Her foot touched my leg, and looking at it, I saw her red stocking-covered toes peeping out at the front of her golden mule. I wanted to kiss those toes and suck them into my mouth. My cock was growing in my hand as I stroked it, not even realising what I was doing till then.

She broke the kiss and turned towards me, her eyes full of passion and desire, and she smiled. Getting off the sparky's lap, she sat on mine, wrapping her arms around my neck while softly kissing my lips.

12