The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the song ended the announcer's voice rang out, "Are we having any fun yet? Do we have any ladies celebrating special occasions tonight?"

Women from a dozen tables yelled, screamed and waived their arms including a huge outpouring from table one. "I see we have lots of reasons to party tonight, our dancers are making their way into the crowd, welcome them to the party tables!" Nick and another dancer meandered around flirtatiously until they made their way back to table one. The black masked dancer reached out to Brie and pulled her out of her chair. His g-string clad colleague did the same with Abbie. Brie followed Nick without resistance; Abbie had to be coaxed and playfully dragged. The muscle covered dancers pulled the two beautiful women up on the stage. They were joined there by a dozen other women from around the room.

"Everybody give it up for the special occasion party girls!"

The crowd cheered as the muscle-bound dancers grooved provocatively around each of the now seated women on stage. Over the next fifteen minutes the male strippers lap-danced for the mostly inebriated group of horny women.

The ladies from table one were far and away the most fucked up women on stage due to the pre-party, the countless cocktails and especially the drugs that had been slipped into their drinks. They were also the two hottest.

Nick and the other dancer switched back and forth between Brie and Abbie. Brie was handsy from the outset, but Abbie surprisingly wasn't far behind. As the third song came to an end Nick danced suggestively with his huge bulge directly in front of Abbie's hungry face. She didn't hesitate to slip several bunched up bills into the top of his g-string with an aroused gaze in her eyes. Her fingers slipped from the top of his shorts down across his swollen cock to his massive balls. Nick was doing everything in his power to keep from getting a raging hard on as Abbie squeezed his nuts while her mouth opened in disbelief at the incomprehensible size of Nick's package.

As the song finally ended Nick and Abbie made eye contact through his mask. She gasped out loud, "You are fucking unbelievable!"

Nick just nodded down at her.

His dive coach's face wore the most flushed of aroused looks...and her big nipples were practically poking through her shirt. Finally Nick pulled away and Abbie's suddenly empty hand fell disappointedly into her lap. Nick moved back over in Brie's direction and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes got really big and a wide smile appeared on her face before she nodded excitedly. Abbie noticed the exchange but was too hammered to think anything of it.

The lights came on and ushers helped the women from the stage as the dancers disappeared behind the curtains. Brie and Abbie landed on wobbly legs as they stepped down from the final step. As they did so, they were mobbed by the rest of their group...teasing and wanting details.

As they filed their way out of the crowded room Brie leaned over to her friend Jenna and told her she was going to catch a ride with Anna, Sydney and Abbie. When they reached the main foyer, the two groups hugged and said their goodbye's before Jenna and Stephanie said they were going to use the bathroom before they took off. Brie walked outside with Anna, Syd, and Abbie before she stopped and said, "Hey I'm going to catch a ride with those guys, they both live in Natomas near me and you guys all live up in Citrus Heights and Orangevale."

Anna and Sydney asked if she was sure and made her swear she would text them if for some reason she couldn't find them when she went back inside. "Do you want us to wait until you do?" Anna asked as their Uber pulled up.

"No, I'll find them when they come out, but I promise I will call you if I can't!" She claimed through slurred words. Anna and Syd looked at each other, slightly concerned that their drunk friend might not find the other girls, meanwhile they looked over in Abbie's direction but quickly realized she wasn't going to be much help, finally they decided that even in her current condition, Brie was probably fine. They jumped in the Uber and headed home.

Backstage, Brandon approached Nick as he changed into his jeans and pulled on a tee-shirt, "Wow, I saw those two babes from table one up on the stage grabbing your junk, they were both really fucked-up!"

"Yeah, thanks for priming the pump tonight B!"

"You hooking up?"

Nick looked at him with an obvious expression on his face, "C'mon man, what do you think?"

"Both?"

"Nah, just the blonde. I gotta be a little stealthier with the other one."

"They're both fucking hot dude, but you can't go wrong with that blonde! Give her one for me bro!"

"Count on it brotha!" Nick said nonchalantly as he slapped skin with his white friend.

Brie wandered back inside the lobby and hung out over near one of the walls, waiting for Jenna and Stephanie to leave. She kept her head down when they emerged from the bathroom and watched as they headed outside and jumped into an Uber.

"Excuse me sweetie, we are closing up, we need everyone out of the lobby in the next three minutes," Brie turned to see a large black security guard standing next to her.

"I'm...uh...meeting someone...one of the...um...performers," Brie answered in a slurred response.

The guard got a knowing smile on his face, "Okay honey, do you know his name?"

"I don't know his real name, but he wore the Michael B. Jordan mask tonight!"

"Ah...BDN...yeah let me see if I can find him for you." His grin got bigger as he glanced down at her wedding ring and subtly shook his head.

"Why does everyone here call him BDN?" She asked, sounding more intoxicated with every statement out of her mouth.

"You'll find out honey..." the black security guard chuckled as he walked back into the theatre.

*****

Meanwhile, in the Uber car back home, Anna and Sydney laughed loudly as they looked over at their passed-out friend. Abbie sat in the back seat in a semi-fetal position with her head against the door and the top several buttons of her sleeveless shirt unbuttoned, impressive cleavage shown out the top.

"Have you ever seen her act like that?" Sydney asked Anna jokingly.

"Fuck no, and I've never seen her get this drunk either!"

"I know huh...I thought she was going to pull that black stripper's g-string off and suck his dick right on that stage!"

"Yeah I know!" Anna laughed, "It's good the show ended when it did or she might have! Damn her nipples are still hard, I thought they were going to pop through her shirt at some point!"

Twenty minutes later Abbie woke from her slumber just as the Uber pulled up at her and Justin's house. Sydney and Anna walked her up to the front door and made sure she got inside before returning to the car. "Damn, she was really fucked up!" Anna laughed.

"At least she has tomorrow to sleep it off before she needs to be at school on Monday..."

*****

Abbie stumbled through the front room of the house on her way to the kitchen. She filled a large glass of ice water and downed a couple of Tylenol's. She sat at the kitchen table and removed her cowgirl boots. Her drunken thoughts immediately returned to Michael B. Jordan and how big he felt when she groped his cock on the stage, "Shit, I know what they say about black men, but OMG he was huge!"

Abbie rose and found her balance before stumbling into her bedroom. Justin awoke when she tripped over the chair in their room and nearly fell headfirst to the floor. She caught herself before going to the ground. Justin flipped on his nightstand light and immediately recognized that his wife was really fucked up, "Damn Ab, did you guys have a little to drink tonight?"

"Yeah a little," she slurred, "But the stripper I brought home is out in the kitchen and I need to go out there and suck his big cock!"

The both laughed together before Abbie practically fell on the bed. She drunkenly crawled over to his side, "I'm just kidding about the stripper honey, but how about if I suck your dick instead?"

Any other night of the year Justin would have jumped at that offer, but right now his gorgeous wife was having trouble keeping her head up as she tried to unbutton her top. "Damn, these buttons shrunk since earlier tonight," she slurred frustratingly.

"I'll tell you what honey, why don't you lay back and I'll take off your clothes, it looks to be a big task for you right now!"

"You just want to get me naked...but that's okay I'm in the mood to fuck..."

Justin had to keep from laughing as he couldn't recall ever seeing her this drunk. He was quite sure she wouldn't remember any of this in the morning. She was in and out of coherency as he released the buttons on her top and flipped it open. He was immediately taken the hardness of her big nipples, they literally looked like they were going to pop through her bra. It seemed like a strange sight given the fact she was in Lala land.

Justin then unbuttoned her skirt and pulled it down her legs and tossed it aside. What he observed next really through him for a loop. The entire front section of Abbie's panties was soaking wet. "Damn, that show must have really made an impact on her." His own cock began to harden in his boxers.

Justin knew he should just leave her alone and let her sleep off the alcohol, but he decided to probe for a little information while she was basically defenseless, "So Ab the show must have been really good?"

"Yeah honey," she answered semi-coherently with her eyes closed, "The dancer's were really good..."

"Did you get a chance to tip any of them?"

"Oh yeah...a lot! I got to put a lot inside...it was really nice..." She answered her words nearly inaudible.

"You put a lot inside where honey?" Justin asked, loving that she was basically unaware of who she was talking too.

"In their g-string things...I stuck it right in there and touched stuff too...it was really nice..."

Again Justin had to bite his lip to keep from laughing, "That was very good of you Ab, what kind of stuff did you...uh...touch?"

"You know...like big black cocks and balls...it was nice..." She slurred, still with her eyes closed.

Up until this point nothing she said surprised him much, but the last comment nearly made him fall off the bed, "Wait Ab, you touched a black guy's junk?"

"Not just any guy...Michael B. Jordan's...it was nice..."

"You touched Michael B. Jordan's junk Abbie?"

"No, I touched his cock and balls...they were very big...and very nice..."

Justin couldn't believe the words that just escaped his wife's mouth. He wasn't sure she had any idea what she was saying, but it sure sounded real enough. "When you say you touched his cock and balls, did you mean your hand brushed over them?"

"No, I held them in my hand...as much as I could anyway...it was really nice..."

"Where did you hold them in your hand honey?"

"On the stage...everyone was cheering...it was nice and fun..."

Justin decided to try another line of questioning, "Why did your panties get so wet and nipples get so hard?"

"From touching him...I'm really tired honey..."

Just before Justin heard her begin to lightly snore, she mumbled "...it was really nice..."

Lots of exciting thoughts now raced through Justin's mind, "Did she really stroke some black dude's big cock? What else did she do? Whatever happened at the show sure turned her on..."

Justin decided he wouldn't question her too aggressively in the morning, but instead he would wait to see if she brought up any of the details she incoherently shared with him tonight. As he turned off the light he reached into his shorts and stroked his cock as he replayed his wife's drunken admissions in his head.

*****

Brie waited nervously despite her drunkenness, asking herself what in the world she was still doing there. She had never been unfaithful to her husband, and although their sex life had deteriorated to a point of no return, was she really ready to embark on something this crazy? A black man for God sakes? Not just any black man, but a muscle and tattoo covered stud with a bulge in his g-string that defied belief... wait, who was she kidding, this was not just a large lump in his g-string, but rather a long thick cock and a massive set of balls that she'd groped repeatedly over the past two hours. She felt her nipples harden again and wetness seep between her legs...

Suddenly the image of Michael B. Jordan popped into her mind..."Oh My God...I don't even know what he looks like...What if he is horribly ugly with bad teeth? How did I agree to meet him without even knowing what he looks like"...suddenly her anxiety level peaked as she tried to think of the best way out of the situation...

Then Nick Thomas emerged from behind the theatre doors and all of those thoughts immediately disappeared...quickly replaced by "I'm gonna fuck my first black man tonight!"

Nick strode confidently up to her and said, "Hey, I'm glad you waited around, I know a good place to get a night cap!"

Brie thought to herself she probably didn't need any more to drink, but agreed readily. Nick dialed up an Uber and before long they were holding cocktails at a loud rave club downtown. Lots of people acknowledged the black man as he led the hot blonde wife through the standing room only nightclub. In spite of her condition, Brie felt conscientious about her wedding ring. She subtly slid it around so the big diamond was facing the palm side, making it less conspicuous.

"You must come here a lot, everyone knows you!" Brie shouted above the loud music once they were seated at a corner table out of the main flow of people; his handsome face and mesmerizing hazel eyes capturing her attention immediately.

"Yeah, some of the guys like to come here after the shows, I tag along occasionally." He said with a mendacious grin. Just then two really hot 22-year-old brunettes in the tightest, shortest dresses, both with big tits, sauntered by and cooed flirtatiously, "Hi Nick!"

"You tag along occasionally?" Brie teased, trying desperately not to slur her words.

Nick laughed guiltily, "Okay, maybe it's a bit more often than that, I'm Nick by the way!"

"Brie," she said with a big smile. "Hey, I have to admit I didn't notice your very unique looking eyes through your mask earlier!"

"That's cuz you weren't looking at my eyes!" He responded cockily as he glanced downward towards his crotch.

*****

Two hours later the blonde wife was down on her knees on her kitchen floor sucking the biggest blackest cock she could imagine.

"Yeah baby, you got a nice mouth, suck that shit!" Nick grunted as he reached down, grabbed the base of his tight tee-shirt and pulled it over his head. He tossed it aside, lowered his hand and pulled her long hair aside so he could watch her work.

Brie glanced up with big bloodshot eyes and his huge cock stretching her mouth; she used her free hand to admire his muscle and tattoo covered torso.

At the same time he brought his other hand to the back of her head and pulled, "Take it deeper baby, you know you want to!"

Brie was able to take another inch between her widespread lips but gagged when the fat tip pressed against her tonsils. He pulled the oversized knob back into her mouth before pressing forward again. He did it three or four times before she pushed against his thighs until his cock plopped from her puffy lips. She gripped his slippery shaft with both hands as a long saliva and pre-cum strand stretched from her mouth to the large hole at the top of his ebony pole. The blonde wife stroked it mesmerizingly as she spread the wetness from the portion that had been in her mouth down the full length of his manhood. Brie was blown away by his thickness as her little fingers couldn't even stretch around him, "Oh my God...it's so...so big," she gasped breathlessly, still trying to replace the air in her lungs that had been blocked by his cock moments before, "I never thought I would ever touch something so powerful..." she spoke absently as she stroked him more hurriedly.

"Lick my balls!"

Brie found herself aroused by his directness, in all her years of marriage, her husband had never directed her during sex. Now here she was obediently following the directions of a black man at least five years her junior while on her knees on her own kitchen floor. She held Nick's long cock against his belly button with one hand as she lowered her other and cupped his dark black leathery sack. Amazed at its weight, she gasped, "How can they be so big...I never knew...jeez...oh God they're so hot!" The young wife slurred as she lowered her face and stuck out her tongue while immediately inhaling his overwhelming masculine scent.

"Yeah, suck on them too bitch...uh-huh...just like that. You like that shit?"

Brie nodded her head enthusiastically, never remembering ever having sucked on her husband's middling balls before. She took turns attempting to suck them in and out of her pretty mouth, trying to imagine how much cum each of them must produce, "Is that okay...?" She asked as she let the lower one pop from between her lips again.

"Mmm-hmm. It'll take you some time to get used to the size, but trust me you'll never have anything better!"

The drunken wife groaned in agreement as she stroked his long cock with her small hand as her lips kissed and licked his heavy nuts.

"What'd think baby? Taste good? Better than your husband's?"

"Oh my God yes!"

"Bigger?" He teased, obviously already knowing the answer.

"You have no idea! It's so amazing...I want you in my mouth all night long!"

A smile formed on Nick's face as he directed her wet lips back to the engorged head and pushed it inside. She enthusiastically sucked the dark stick for several minutes before he finally pulled her to her feet. He leaned down and kissed her as he did on the dance floor at the rave club. She pushed her tongue in his mouth as she reached down and gripped his cock yet again.

They kissed for nearly a minute before he pulled away, "Take off the shirt!"

The young wife, still wanting to please him, took a step back and began unbuttoning her shirt seductively. He looked on approvingly as his cock hung menacingly between them. When she got the final button undone, she slowly slipped it from her narrow shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Brie's perky C-cups sat firmly over her flat tummy in a small lacy black bra. Her big rock-hard nipples pressed impressively against the shear fabric of the skimpy top.

"Nice..." was all Nick said before he then told her to lose the skirt.

She looked back at him with a mildly surprised gaze on her face, "Damn he's cocky..." Moments later, as if she wasn't even controlling them, she found her fingers unbuttoning it for him.

When it too dropped to the floor, Nick chimed, "Yeah, I like that shit!" He eyed her from head to her high-heeled clad toes. "Turn around!"

Brie looked at him flirtatiously before slowly spinning around and flashing her tight g-string exposed ass. "Fuck yeah baby!" He exclaimed. "That's a sweet little married ass you got there bitch!"

She giggled over her shoulder and wiggled it for him.

Moments later she felt herself being scooped off the floor, "Where the fuck is the bedroom in this place?"

Startled by his aggressive move, she shrieked loudly before wrapping her hand around his neck and pulling his mouth down to hers. After kissing him wetly, she pulled away and giggled, "I bet you have lots of experience finding your way into master bedrooms, see if you can find it on your own!"

He laughed loudly. One minute later he threw her down on the big California king. She landed on her hands and knees. Just as she peered back over her shoulder, she felt thick fingers sliding into her g-string and pulling it aside. She gasped loudly when a long tongue made contact with her swollen pussy lips.