The Spell Doesn't Go So Well

Story Info
A man is determined to get his girlfriend back.
1.6k words
3.93
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was sunny and green outside. The humidity was a bit much, but here we were about to do some nasty things, and she tells me it won't work out. I have only fantasized my whole life out with her. I wake up every morning thinking about her and she tells me it won't work out. I refused to believe that. I never even got to fuck her once. Odette left me, but she'll be back.

It was just some miscommunication. I could visit her and straighten things out. However, she walked through her door with someone. He looked like someone from the smith's guild. They must be friends. I still went up to the door to knock, but, before I could knock, it sounded like they were talking. I put my ear to the door to listen, but it was too quiet until I heard something else. It sounded like she was moving around on the bed. I went around to a window curtain that would never completely cover to peep inside.

There was only a sliver of view, but I saw the man smacking into her cheeks. It was a shock, but I couldn't look away. She got on her back and just let him pound her. I kept whispering to myself, "Don't let him cum inside..." There was no way she could hear me. He finally pushed into her all the way, and his butthole pulsed. That was it. She let him coat her walls.

I paced around my room thinking about her nonstop that night. Some guy from the smith's guild was laughing with her. He was so confident. She probably kissed his face until he unloaded inside her. I couldn't get her out of my mind.

It was dark now after thinking all day. The road went off into a dirt road then nothing. I sat in that nothing trying to clear my mind when a woman approached me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I just want her back..." I answered.

"I can help," she replied. "But it might be unorthodox."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"A friend with many spells," the lady replied. "I can give you the power to break them up."

"Give it to me!" I rushed to reply.

Without a second thought she grabbed my hands and passed a magical influence into me.

"You have been transformed," she told me. "You have 30 days to do what you need to."

The caster vanished. The first thing I did was check my dick. It was still there, but otherwise I was very feminine. I didn't want to be a woman. I thought she was gonna give me a magic potion or something. Did she expect me to make them break up by doing stuff with him?

Well, I had a month to figure that out. How was Odette supposed to know? Was she going to watch us? It took me a week to feel any kind of confidence. Guys on the street would stare at me, so I guess I had something going for me. When it came to getting the right guy, that was harder.

I visited the smith's guild just to strut around. As soon as I saw him I made my way to him. We made casual conversation. He told me his name was Colm. It didn't seem like much, so I felt like I failed.

Every night while by myself I pictured him fucking Odette. He had the nerve to cum inside her. I hated him so fucking much. That brute thought he could do that in front of me. It really made my blood boiled.

When I saw Odette the next day, she didn't recognized me. I told her my name was Coral. We laughed like I never had my heart broken watching someone fill her up. I had her trust, but needed a way to get the man to do something. What do I do? Invite them out together, but pull a fast one?

I went back to the smith's guild to try to seduce Colm. He didn't say he was seeing someone. Surely he knew I was hitting on him? That was when I grabbed his hand. His expression changed like he was fixated on me.

Part one was to get him to come to the adult's only picnic sight. That was where couples went to get nasty. Then I'd invite Odette there to watch me. I'd kiss him and she would be single again. Then I would have another chance. I invited Colm out then Odette would come an hour later.

It was a beautiful day besides the humidity. I was sitting in the park by myself when Colm finally appeared. I greeted him with a hug, and he grabbed my ass. This should be easy enough. I started to work some magic on him.

He was really pushy with me. It was like he was trying to stick it up my butt when I barely sat down. We talked until I saw Odette coming and I quickly made the move to kiss him. She paused in her tracks, but he couldn't see her. I wondered if it would be enough. Odette did not notice I saw her still. I was worried the kiss wasn't convincing enough, so I let the man go further. I turned around and bent over. I was sick of looking at his smug face.

I couldn't see Odette anymore, but I could feel my underwear being pulled off me and his wet fingers in my ass. It stung a little, but whatever. After a few minutes, that was enough of that. I had to stop it there. I didn't want to fuck him actually, just make her think I was. When I turned back around, I noticed she was distracted. She didn't see him do anything yet. I had to keep going. He had that stupid smile on his face like I was under his control. He didn't know what I was up to.

I turned my head to face away from him again. He spit on my butthole and started to press into me.

"Be careful back there," I told him.

He swatted my rim a couple times with his boner then forced it in. I was mounted by this jerk like I was his bitch now. I felt every inch of his cock go inside me all at once. It was more intense than I expected, but all I had to do now was wait for Odette to notice. He was squatted above me holding my shoulders. Colm didn't respect me at all. He was slamming into me when I told him to be careful.

"Hey!" I yelled back at him. "Calm down! It stings!"

He spanked me and fucked me harder. I had loosened up enough to where it didn't hurt, but he didn't need to spank me. At this point I felt like his toy. I turned my head around to see Odette staring at us in shock.

"Okay," I said aloud.

Colm was still smashing it. I hated him so much that I wanted to interrupt him.

"Okay!" I yelled.

He was so assertive with me. His grip was so manly. Colm flipped me on my back though. I was now face to face with his smug smile. He thought he was so great putting me in a mating press. It made me so angry. He stared down at me like he owned me and I just glared back. I was only flushed red from the feeling of being dicked down for the last ten minutes. I started to breathe heavily myself, but I didn't want to give him that satisfaction, so I held it back.

"Wait wait wait!" I tried to get out between gasps. "Slow down! You are pulling out right?"

Before I could push him off me he started to go faster. Odette finally approached and saw us.

"What is going on?!" she screamed.

Colm paused for a moment to look back. It was over for them! I was grinning now. For a moment there I thought he was going to make me a woman.

Then she recognized me through the disguise and began to laugh. Odette bent over me to see me with a dick in my ass. Colm turned back to me and continued fucking me. He was upright now with my legs stilled spread apart. They were both just peering down on me as I took it.

"Look how good and submissive you are," Odette giggled. "You wanted to be taken by a real man too?"

It became unbearably humiliating, but I had no reply and felt myself growing erect now thinking about her. My legs were still bouncing, but so was my erection. I let out a tiny moan trying to hold it back. Odette laughed and moaned back at me like she was mocking me.

"He's about to cum inside you," Odette said with a smirk. "Are you ready to be a girl?"

It looked like Odette was being turned on by this. She licked her lips watching his cock stretch me out. I couldn't stop thinking about what they did now. I cringed trying to hold it back, but I couldn't. I started to moan a little.

It was going to happen. Colm made a face like he was close and made short thrusts pushing my legs over my shoulders now, but I couldn't hold back any longer and began cumming on myself. I quivered and stretched my legs jetting my cum into my face. His muscles flexed over my body like it was time to make me a girl. He held me down tight to breed me and had his dick half way in so we could see his cock pumping the semen into me. He sighed in relief and pulled out of me. Colm got up to put his clothes on then walked off with Odette. I was left alone on my back dripping cum. His smug expression was burned into my mind. He fucked her and he fucked me.