The Spell of Summer - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me," came the whisper, from Layla, directly in his ear, her breath warm enough to send shivers through his body.

"What?" Aaron hissed without looking at her.

Layla's mouth gently touched his earlobe before she said, "Not now, not tonight. You'll probably fuck Quinn tonight, she's into you. And I'll be with Justin. I like him a lot. But I want you to do what you did earlier, only for real. And more."

Slamming his eyes shut, Aaron took a deep breath. Shit just got weirder and weirder. Layla, who was into Justin, now offering herself to him, among how many others now? And what was with the fucking Quinn part? He was not about to fuck anyone tonight, if his record from earlier was any indication. This session of truth or dare minus the truth part was all fun and harmless, but it was not leading to him fucking Quinn.

Before he could say anything—after all, he'd been silent for a few long seconds already—Layla patted his chest. "Just think about it," she said, then kicked her legs out so she was no longer at a height where her mouth was near his ear, though she was still shoulder to shoulder.

Pants at his ankles, Justin glanced up at Aaron and Layla, saw them both watching as Ems and Quinn worked off his shoes. Aaron seemed to be having a good time, but there was still that edge to him. He needed to keep working to chip it off and smooth it out. If he could just get Aaron into bed with someone, everything would be fine. They could both pretend they were in college again, go back in time for a whole month and have fun the way they used to, playing games like this and hooking up with girls. Drinking because it was illegal, not because they enjoyed the taste. A good little rebellion. This was the best possible chance for Aaron to forget about that bitch Nicole, way more of a chance than they'd have had alone in a cabin just the two of them.

"What do you think?" Justin asked, aiming this at Layla of course, not Aaron. He kicked out of the pants now that his shoes were free and held his arms out.

"Seen it!" Layla sang with a smirk.

Ems stood up. "Well, I haven't," she said, then let her eyes travel Justin. "You're pretty hot."

"Pretty hot, yourself, Ems," Justin said, thinking maybe his next dare would be getting her undressed. After all, she wasn't wearing a bra and he could probably convince Aaron to hang onto it. Though really, as Quinn fully rose and he took in her frame, he determined his true goal would be seeing her fully naked. Ems was hot in a cute fiery way. Quinn was just smokin'. "You too, Quinn," he added for good measure. "All three of you are stunning."

"We know," Layla sang in a similar tone as before. "Your turn, Justin."

"Hang on," Justin said, walking over to the beers. "Let me get settled. Anyone else?"

A chorus of "yes" and "please" from everyone began, and there was a break in the action long enough to get fresh beers passed around to everyone. And it was the very last of them.

"Don't worry, Ems has a bag," Quinn said as Justin held up the last bottle with a look of dismay. "We can play this until the beer is gone, then we can grab the wine we brought."

Ems sat down on Justin's bed. "I brought a deck of cards and some dice for drinking games," she said nonchalantly.

Justin was not looking forward to this ending in a game of Kings, so he'd have to come up with an idea that would keep this party nice and naughty before they'd finished this last round of beer.

"Okay, my dare goes to . . ." Justin began, scanning. He took a moment to think, mostly taking in the tone of the room. Quinn was beside him in her underwear; he'd have to get at her body at some point tonight, somehow, but he couldn't exactly dare her to do something to him. Layla had last dared him, so she was off the table, but he could go after Aaron or Ems.

"Ems," he finally decided. "I dare you to go over to Aaron and kiss him, and tell us who is a better kisser: him or Layla. Feel free to kiss Layla again if you need to contrast and compare."

Aaron chuckled. "Sounds more like a truth to me."

A few seconds later, Ems was straddling Aaron, and he briefly wished you could repeat dares; that he'd be dared to get under her shirt after what he'd seen earlier. And again, it surprised him that he was even thinking such things, going to show that he really was loosening up. She brought her tiny, heart shaped lips to his and took his upper lip between them as he closed his eyes, following her rhythm.

His right arm around Quinn's waist, Justin took this opportunity to bring his left up to her bra strap and began to toy with it. "What's it going to take to get you out of this thing?" he asked wickedly.

Quinn bit her lip with a grin. "A dare, of course," she said. "Isn't that what we're playing?"

He brought the strap down her arm a bit, tried to peek into the cup but didn't see anything. "I'll come up with something, I'm sure," he said. "Those really need to be set free at some point."

Ems drew back, then looked at Layla. Aaron could clearly see a hunger in her eyes, and without a word she leaned in and kissed her friend, though it didn't last very long. That being said, it was long enough for Aaron to understand how Justin must have felt, up close and personal with the two as they took each other's mouths.

"Wait, let me try him before you decide," Layla said once she'd withdrawn, and before Aaron knew it, Layla had leaned into him and began kissing him with a hunger. And Aaron further understood Justin talking about Layla being one of the best he'd ever had. She certainly kissed better than most, and the way her tongue darted playfully in and out was insane.

Double checking that the three were keeping busy, Justin returned his eyes to Quinn's body. He just couldn't drink in enough of her. His left hand had continued tracing her shoulder, toying with that strap. He brushed his fingers across her clavicle, glanced up to see if she was looking at him, but her eyes remained trained on Aaron and whatever was going on over there; frankly, he'd lost interest in the kissing competition.

Flattening his hand at the base of her neck, he rubbed her skin, continually astounded by its silkiness. He massaged what he could, which ended up in a fistful of just the top of her right breast and that strap that was denying him all entry, before releasing and bringing his hand down to her flat stomach. He let it glide around, watching his hand travel her skin, mesmerized.

"Okay, I've made my decision," Ems stated once the kiss had stopped, and she rolled over so she was sitting beside Aaron instead of straddling him. "Layla, nothing personal, I just don't dig girls much. You're the softer kisser, being a girl and all. But I'd kiss Aaron for hours."

"To be fair, I agree," Layla added. "Okay Ems, give us a really good one."

Ems pondered for a moment, as was par for the course. "Okay, let's go," she said. "Quinn, you're already over there with Justin. I dare you to put your hand down his boxers for thirty seconds. And of course, like last time with my boobs, whatever you do in there is up to you."

The half-mast between Justin's legs jerked; this was possibly better than getting Quinn out of her bra, though that still needed to happen. He'd loved hooking up with Layla the night before, but he'd always been this way. Never tied down, always with multiple simultaneous flings so whatever he felt like at any given night he could go with.

Still, he eyed Quinn to be sure she wouldn't protest; a simple courtesy in this game, especially necessary with the way it had escalated. They'd begun with twerking. How far they'd come.

Quinn gave him a seductive look, placed her hand on his stomach, then slid her hand down into his boxers. She wrapped her cold fingers around him, which sent shivers through his body causing him to clutch her side. He could feel her thumb graze the head, and this urge to grab her and pin her down that he had to fight against with all he was worth. So he closed his eyes and just felt.

Aaron was torn between so many things: calling it a night, jealousy that he was watching Justin get a hand job, and feeling ready for this to turn into a free for all. He finished his beer while this was going on, decided he didn't need to watch it and asked Ems where the wine was.

She pointed at her bag, and Aaron was quick to get up and go open it. He pulled two bottles out, found a corkscrew—seriously, the girl came prepared—and opened a bottle. Sure enough there were red cups as well, and he poured himself a full glass before returning to the bed, just in time for Ems to call out that their time was up.

Justin was ready for the game of dare to be over. But the key was Aaron. He had to get Aaron doing something extraordinary enough for him to lose himself and want to just go at it. That or leave, then he could see who wanted to stick around and go from there. And to his great sadness, he knew the gate would be Quinn. Aaron had looked his most comfortable while sitting with Quinn, though Justin wanted nothing more than to fuck her brains out.

They had four weeks.

"Quinn, you're up," he said with a sigh, missing that hand, though at least she was still at his side in her glorious half-nudity. He decided to push his luck and slid the arm he had around her down until his palm was over her satin panties, resting on her ass. He could be happy with that, for now.

"Alright, I'm coming for you, Layla," Quinn said decidedly. "In fact, all three of you over there, but deferring to Layla as her turn next. I'm sick of us being the only ones in our underwear, so get to stripping you three."

The giggles began, and Aaron set his glass of wine down on the bedside table. They helped each other, and it was glorious to see Ems chest again. Out of kindness, Aaron handed her the bra. "You should put this on, I'd feel bad if you were the only one topless."

Ems took it with a bit of gratitude, and said, "Help me put it on?"

Aaron gladly set to the task, though not as glad to cover her up, it at least gave him the opportunity to get up close and personal with those little tits she had. They were just so fucking cute.

Once all three had stripped down, Layla said, "I've made up my mind on this one," and turned to Aaron. "Call it seven minutes in heaven if you like. Seven minutes under the blankets with Quinn." And Aaron remembered her saying that he'd be fucking Quinn tonight, and this was probably her way of getting him to with the inability to dare him to fuck her.

She rose from the bed, followed by Ems, and grabbed Quinn's hands to help her from the other bed. Justin was not happy, though he hid it. And seven minutes was enough time to maybe fool around with Layla or Ems or both for awhile without the pressure of more dares, so how unhappy could he be?

"And you guys?" Aaron asked, watching Quinn's tall, thin frame approach.

"We'll let you know when your time is up," Layla said. "You let us know if we need to leave."

Justin sneered. "Not leaving," he stated. "Though go to town!"

Aaron pulled back the blankets on the bed. These weren't cots like he remembered from his time in summer camp; they were full size and extremely comfortable, with nice lush comforters; enough that they could completely cover themselves.

With a bit of reluctance, he climbed in, reminding himself that seven minutes in heaven meant anything, and more often than not, was just two people locked in a closet having an awkward conversation. But he was bordering on inebriated, and his groin had ached for hours now. So maybe a little more could be nice.

Scooting toward the wall, he held the covers up for Quinn, every so often eyeing the others in the room as they watched eagerly. Quinn climbed in beside him, laid back with her elbows propping her up.

"Seven minutes," Layla reminded them with a mischievous smile.

With that, Aaron pulled the covers over their heads and they were shrouded in darkness, only a tiny bit of light seeping in from the lamps in the room to make out the others silhouette.

A long, motionless moment went by, possibly the entirety of their first minute, before Aaron finally said, "Just because we're under here doesn't mean we have to do anything."

He thought he could see Quinn smile but wasn't entirely sure. "But I want to," she whispered. "Kiss me."

Perhaps it was the four beers and the half glass of wine, maybe it was the fact that he'd been hard for hours and teased by everything up until this point, but Aaron didn't hesitate for even a second before leaning in and taking to her mouth. He forgot about anyone else in the room, wrapping his arms around her and holding her against him as he explored her mouth, allowing his hands to travel up and down her back, one finally landing on her ass and leveraging her closer.

He felt her leg wrap around him, and his erection pressing against her. He mindlessly strained it for more pressure, kissing her deeper than before. When her hips backed away for a moment, he felt her hand between them and moaned as she placed it over his boxer-briefs.

"God, you're sexy," he breathed, then kissed a line across her jawbone and to her neck. He was losing himself completely, forgetting everything. There was only this girl, a girl he wouldn't normally want much to do with, considering her attitude. But none of that mattered. He brought his hand up from her ass and swiftly unclasped her bra.

Letting his hand continue its journey, he slid the strap off, then kissed her shoulder as he helped it off her arm. Finally he pulled it down and gripped her breast. She let out a quiet moan as he began to knead it in his palm while kissing her neck and clavicle, making his way further down until he could finally get his mouth around the nipple.

There he sucked and teased it with his tongue and teeth, finding out the different sounds she would make. They were all quiet and soft because they were both trying to be discreet. He felt he couldn't get close enough, at least not until they had melded together and he was buried inside of her, which he briefly reminded himself just wouldn't—couldn't happen right now, not with Justin and Layla and Ems in the room basically timing them.

He'd need more than seven minutes to satisfy them both.

But this was perfectly satisfying, and he took to her mouth once more. She giggled against his lips, kissing him with a fervor, continuing her incessant stroking and teasing of his hard cock over his underwear. He hadn't expected anything like this, and was grateful for just a few minutes, regardless of the regret he knew he would feel tomorrow.

After awhile, Quinn laced her fingers into Aaron's hair and leaned back a few inches. "I don't hear anything," she said, and paused.

"Probably because you keep quietly moaning," Aaron whispered back, then kissed her again, eliciting another low hum as she returned it. But the stroking had paused, and he removed his lips. "Do you think they left?"

"I hope so," Quinn responded, and yanked his head back to hers to kiss him further.

Another minute passed, and there was another pause. "Huh, maybe they did leave," Aaron noted. "Should we check?"

Quinn was silent for a moment, then finally, finally, took that hand of hers that had been on top of his underwear this whole time and slid it down so her cool fingers gripped is aching cock. "Tell you what," she quietly sang. "If they're gone, I'll run my tongue over every inch of this. Right here, right now."

Aaron couldn't help the low groan that he exhaled as she punctuated her statement with some pressure from her thumb. "Yeah," he said hurriedly. "We should check."

With that, he peeked his head out of the blanket. Over on the other bed, Justin was on his back with a girl on each side, their legs draped across his and hooked together at the ankles. He was kissing Layla, Ems was at his neck. And Aaron wasn't entirely sure from the view he had of Layla since she was closest to the wall, but Justin's hand was beneath Ems underwear, massaging her ass, and he ventured to guess Layla was getting a similar treatment.

He was about to pull the covers back over his head, but Quinn had rolled to her back, neck resting on his arm, head turned toward Justin's bed. Aaron kissed her temple and she giggled. "Poor Ems," she said. "Always a third wheel to us."

"She looks like she's doing fine," Aaron noted. Sure, she didn't have Justin's mouth at the moment, but she did have his hand. And a few seconds later, that changed; Layla kissing her way down Justin's neck as he rolled his head, eyes closed, to Ems, kissing her back. "See?"

Quinn looked up at him and grinned. "I guarantee you Layla won't let that go much more," Quinn said. She hooked her hand over his neck and brought him down to kiss her. But a moment later, she was distracted and looked back over. "I don't know why I can't stop looking!" she cried with a giggle.

"Probably because other people fooling around can be a turn on. Make you want to fool around," Aaron said, remembering a night when he and Nicole had been at a ski resort. They'd woken up to the neighbors having loud sex, and before they knew it, they were trying to match the volume. He kissed her neck. "It's oddly sexy."

Quinn spun fully around so her back was to him, which he wasn't pleased about. She may want to look, but he didn't have much interest in what was going on over there. Not while Quinn was topless in this bed. Still, he wrapped his other arm around her, laying his hand on her stomach and squeezing her to him while placing little kisses on her neck.

"Ever had a threesome?" Quinn whispered after a moment, running her fingers over his arms.

"A few," Aaron said noncommittally. He readjusted her in his arms so the one under her was beneath her arm instead of neck. There, he was able to grab her breast as he squeezed her once more, pressing himself against her ass. He was still dying. "You?"

"Nope," Quinn answered, popping the P. "I might, if the right moment came along."

"Good to know," Aaron said, keeping his attention on her, trying to distract her in his direction once more. If she truly was lost, he'd need the bed to himself very soon to find his own relief.

"That feels so good," Quinn sighed after a few moments. Placing both her hands on top of his, she squeezed the one that was groping her breast while guiding the other south. "Touch me, Aaron," she whined with a small squirm as his hand met her panties.

He took over, sliding his hand over the top and cupping her, squeezing so the fabric dipped inward at the tips of his fingers. Her moan was louder with this than it had been earlier, and he glanced up to see if it had caught the attention of the others, but they were in their own little world.

"Like this?" Aaron whispered into the ear of the writhing beauty in his arms. He slid his hand up and down, applying pressure, then releasing.

"Umhmm," Quinn whined, pressing her ass against him. He nuzzled further into her neck, kissing and sucking while continuing to grope her while she wiggled and writhed. He finally slid his hand into her panties and met her smooth mound, clean shaven and soft and incredibly wet.

He sank his middle finger inside her silken depths and began to probe, listening to her moans and cries, moving with them, faster and harder. With a reach, he was able to poise his thumb against her clit and she let out a cry. A few seconds of massaging it and she came, entire body quaking in his arms.

When she'd settled, she turned her head to kiss him deeply while he continued to probe in an attempt to release another wave through her. She felt amazing; every bit of her body, he just couldn't believe any of this was happening.

"Oh god, again," she moaned, stiffening with her back arched, and Aaron could feel the muscles inside of her spasm against his finger as she came once more. "Oh my god, Aaron," she sighed, smiling at him; face flushed with a sheen of sweat on her brow. He grinned at her, pleased that she was so pleased.