The Spence Project Ep. 01

Story Info
Turning my cousin Spence into a superstar.
5.8k words
2.38
6.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

This Series Takes The Place Of My Previous Series Spence The Pornstar... It's Like That Series On Steroids... Bigger, Better And More Perverted Banging... ALL HAIL MY FUCKING COCK!!

"Are you sure about this idea babe? I mean, your investing a lot of time, money and effort into your cousin. No offence, but I don't know if he can handle it." My wife Kim Kardashian asks me, as we relax in in the backseat of my Bentley, sipping a couple of margaritas. Kim gives me a sexually charged smile of lust. She's always horny... it's one of the things I love most about her.

I have a plan to make my geeky cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) the hippest, coolest... and yes... biggest stud celebrity... besides myself of course... out there. I'm taking a geeky, socially awkward schlub and totally creating a new and improved Hollywood superstar version of him. I'm marketing him big time. I'm investing a lot of money, time and effort... as Kim said... into my cousin and the "Spence Brand". I'm starting from scratch. It's called The Spence Project.

I put the drinks aside and Kim and I makeout. My horny hands roam all over that curvalicious body, while we kiss. "Mmmmmmm... I love you playing with my body babe." Kim says, licking my lips.

I grope, fondle and rub every beautiful, firm inch of Kim's perfect body. She slides down me and grabs my cock, licking slowly up and down the very thick shaft, smiling up at me the whole time. Kim softly bites and chews on my shaft, licking and sucking the sides of it, as she playfully chews on it.

We're parked outside Sony Studios in Culver City, waiting for Spence and another of my wives, Kaley Cuoco to come out. Spence drove us there and went inside to carry out a box of scripts Kaley is supposed to look over. Sony has been trying to sign Kaley to an exclusive deal for awhile now, so they're offering her a lot of movie and TV projects.

Kim sucks my massive dick down her throat in one gulp. Fourteen fucking inches in one big gulp. A helluva magic trick. Let's see Cris Angel do that shit. Nah, I'd much rather have Kim do it.

Kim's luscious, wet, shiny lips purse around my huge shaft and drag slowly up and down it, fucking my super cock with her very skilled mouth and throat. She bobs her shoulder length, dark, shiny haired head on my manmeat, engulfing it, devouring it with raw, sexually nuclear heat. My cock throbs hard in her throat and Kim never gags, tickling my balls, her tongue wrapping around my massive dick as she eats it whole.

A few minutes of this and I groan loud and happy, as I feed her my thick, gooey load. My cock pumps out my cream in several huge spurts, right down her fucking, fast swallowing throat. Kim smiles beautifully around my cock, her bare lips stretched wide, her dark lipstick smeared all over my cock, as she drinks my premium cum down with utter glee.

Kim makes sure to drain every last drop of jizz out of me. She sucks me dry, kissing and slowly licking every single inch of my very pleased cock and balls.

Spence and Kaley come out to the car. Spence puts the box of scripts in the trunk and Kaley smiles at Kim and I, as she opens the door and sees us. "Well, well... I missed all the fun. Damn work." Kaley playfully winks at me, smiling her patented, sexy as fuck, Kaley Cuoco smile.

Kaley gets in the passenger seat and Spence in the driver's. We head out, as Kim fixes her lipstick.

"How'd it go?" I ask Kaley.

"Great sweetie. I have a lot of scripts to look over, but that means I have a lot of potential roles to choose from, so I'm happy. I even put over ol Spence here to Rosario Dawson. She's in negotiations to do a movie, so we ran into her. I mentioned The Spence Project to her and she was intrigued. Spence got all shy. It was cute. I embarrassed him even more when I pulled out his new cock and showed it to Rosario. She was impressed." Kaley tells me, smiling and giggling, glancing at Spence. She enjoys teasing him.

"I actually enjoyed that part." Spence chimes in.

"I know you did sweetie. Your big cock was so damn hard, I thought you were gonna pump out a load all over the carpet. Especially when I jiggled it for Rosario." Penny shakes her eyebrows at Kim. They both are horny 24/7 and both enjoy teasing my nerdy cousin.

"That felt real good. You have great hands." Spence says, grinning at Kaley, as we stop at a light.

"Awww... thanks sweetie. You've got such a nice, big cock now, I just couldn't resist." Penny says, smiling, reaching back and rubbing my leg.

I get a horny idea. "Hey Spence. Pull over." I tell him. He pulls into a Best Buy parking lot. I tell Kim to drive and Penny to get in the backseat with me. I tell Spence to film some footage of Kaley and me with my phone camera. I hand him my phone.

Kim pulls out of the parking lot and drives us back to Bel Air. She knows what I want so she pulls open her tight, white, button down blouse and exposes her gorgeous, full, firm tits, as she drives. Spence swallow hard, filming Kim. She giggles, watching the road. Kim pulls her hard, light brown nipples with her left hand, making sure they're rock fucking hard.

Kaley doesn't need instructions either. She takes off her black jacket, her nipples rock hard and throbbing in her tight, white, low cut blouse. No bra. I love that. Kaley reaches under her tight, black miniskirt and pulls down her black g string, twirling it with her right forefinger, then sling shotting it at Spence. It hits him right in the face. We all laugh, as Penny's thong covers Spence's goofy grinning face.

Penny climbs on my giant cock, her back to me and slide it up her perfect tight and juicy, clean shaven pussy. Fuck, Penny has a gorgeous pussy. It feels so fucking good, wrapped snug around my very thick shaft. My cock inches it's way up Penny slick honey hole, as she leans back against me and turns her head to me, kissing me, her right hand caressing my face.

I squeeze her gorgeous, perky 32C tits through her tight blouse, pulling the throbbing nipples, rolling them with the thin material of the blouse. Penny sucks my tongue, as she bounces on my fourteen inches of pussy pounding pleasure.

"FUCKKKKKKKK... I love your cock sweetie! Holy crap on a cracker, it's so damn bigggggggg!" Penny moans into my mouth, giggling and cumming already. Her body shakes, as her lush pussy squirts out her super sweet pussy nectar onto my massive, invading dick. Penny grinds me slowly as she cums. Spence has removed Penny's g string from his face and is filming the action.

"Take out your cock Spence and let Penny look at it while she rides me." I tell him. Spence quickly unzips his pants and pulls out his thick nine inches, while not missing a beat filming Penny riding me.

Spence's big dick twitches, as he films Kaley riding me. Kaley kisses me then bounces harder on my dick. Her pussy is stretched out like a balloon, tightly gripping my massive, throbbing shaft. "FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEE!! OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDD!!" Kaley squirts again, blasting my cock and balls with that honey sweet pussy cream.

"God your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy sweetie! I FUCKING LOVE IT!! UHHHHHH!!" Kaley leans back and kisses me again, as I slide my hands under her blouse and roughly grope her bare breasts. Kaley moans in sexually charged delight, as Kim hits a bump in the road, sending my cock even harder up her wrecked twat.

Kaley looks over at Spence's cock and licks her lips. I keep squeezing her sweet titties and pinching those rubbery hard, pink nipples. Kaley slams down onto my lap, her soaked pussy eating my cock whole.

I lift Kaley up off of my cock and place my fat, twitching head against her tight anus. "DO IT SWEETIE!!FUCK MY FUCKING ASSSSSSSS!! WRECK MY FUCKING ASS LIKE YOU DID MY PUSSY BABY!!" Kaley shouts out, sticking out her tongue at the camera, grunting in raw animal lust.

I lower Kaley onto my cock. It pops through her tight anal ring and slides up that world class ass. I fuck Kaley in the ass all the time, so she can handle it without the lube. Kaley bites her bottom lip, leaning back against me, her right hand playing with my hair, as my giant cock inches up that delightfully tight, warm, perfectly shaped ass.

Kaley grinds on my cock when most of it is up her ass. Fuck, that's feels good. Her ass grips my cock perfectly, working it so good, making me smile so damn big. I rub Kaley's pussy and clit, as she grinds that gorgeous ass on my cock.

"I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNNNNN!!" Kaley screams, squirting once more all over my extra large cock and balls. Spence gets all the footage, his cock still twitching excitedly. He starts jerking it with his right hand, filming Kaley and I with his left.

Kaley bounces her tight gripping ass on my cock, alternating bouncing, then grinding. That bitch can fuck. Spence zooms in, capturing my cock spreading Kaley's anus wide, as it thrusts deep up her firm, smooth ass. Kim reaches back with her right hand and rubs my balls, when we stop at a light. I groan happily. Kim smiles back at me.

"OK Spence. If you can handle the double duty, I think Kaley needs a good double dicking... isn't that right babe?" I ask Kaley, as she grinds my cock perfectly with her awesomely talented booty.

"Oh fuck yeah I do sweetie. Bring me that big dick Spence." Kaley tells us both, kissing me and rubbing her pink, pulsating clit.

Spence climbs in between the front seats and towards Kaley's pussy. He rubs his dick on her soaked labia, then slides up her bald and beautiful cunt. "Mmmmmmm... two big dicks in me. It's my lucky day." Kaley says, smiling and giggling.

Spence and I double team Kaley's horny holes, working in tandem, him in her pussy and me in her ass. Kim looks back at us in the rear view mirror, licking her luscious lips, pulling her hard, exposed nipples with her left hand as she drives.

Spence keeps filming the action as he fucks Kaley's super wet pussy and grunts repeatedly. Stamina isn't his strong point, but we've been working on it. I make him stop when he's fucking a chick and take a deep breath, slowing his blood flow to his dick. He tries it, but it doesn't work as well this time. Spence holds out as long as he can, as he and I pound Kaley's holes.

I slam up her tight ass, my ass bouncing off the seat, driving my huge dick up her booty. Spence slams up her twat, faster and faster. He slows down, but speeds up too much.

"FUCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! HOLY CRAP ON A FUCKING CRACKERRRRRRRRRR!!" Kaley squirts hard, all over Spence's cock, it drips down onto my balls too. She grunts and moans, deep, intense sexual lust driving her.

Kim smacks Spence's ass through his pants, when she senses he's gonna cum. "Slow down Spence. Kaley needs a longer fucking." Kim tells him, slapping his ass again. Spence jumps when Kim slaps his ass, but he keeps filming and fucking Kaley. He slows down, but gets too excited and speeds up again, shaking and groaning wildly.

Kim pulls the car into another parking lot and parks. As soon as she does, Spence starts cumming. He's sweating profusely, as he pumps his jizz into Kaley's well fucked, very juicy pussy.

"MMMMMMM... CUM IN ME SPENCE! FUCK MY ASS JAMESSSSSSSSS!! PLEASE FUCK ME HARDEERRRRRRRRRR!!" Kaley screams out, as Spence cums in her.

My ass flies up off of the back seat, driving my cock even harder up Kaley's worn out ass. I pound it harder and faster, stretching the fuck outta it.

"FUCK!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG AGAINNNNNNNNNN!!" Kaley squirts again and again, a double Big O. Her pussy cream and Spence's cum shoot out of the sides of her pussy, splattering Spence's pants. I finally let loose and blast my cum deep up her ass.

My cum shoots fast and deep into Kaley's ass, huge spurt after huge spurt of thick cream. It dribbles out of her ass, onto my crotch. I cum a lot, so Kaley's ass is overflowing with my thick, creamy jizz.

"Oh my God, that was great sweetie." Kaley tells me, as she turns her head to me, smiling so sweet, and kisses me deeply, her right hand rubbing my face.

"Your were good too Spence." Kaley tells Spence, giving him a sweet smile.

Kaley takes a deep breath and relaxes on me, as I play with her perky tits. Kim blows me a big kiss. I grin.

"You need to last longer next time Spence... but you were OK this time." Kim halfway compliments my cousin on his performance, playfully slapping his ass again.

"I think he needs incentive Kim." Kaley says to Kim, smiling coyly.

"Wha... what kind of incentive?" Spence asks, calming down from fucking Kaley.

"Well... I think it should be a really interesting and enticing incentive." Kaley remarks, looking at me, smiling a devilish smile. She gives me a quick kiss and lays out the incentive.

"Ok Spence... here it is. The longer you last fucking me... or anyone else... the bigger and better the incentives get. You last a little longer, you get a smaller reward. You start lasting a lot longer, and you get a BIG reward. It goes in stages. The more you progress sexually... and otherwise... the more you're gonna get." Kaley looks at Kim and they giggle, both ladies nodding their heads in agreement.

"Well... I mean... how big?... and what are the rewards?" Spence asks, as his flaccid cock falls out of Penny's pussy.

"Well... Kim said you did OK today, so Kim, why don't you show Spence the incentive for doing a little better." Kaley smiles at Kim.

Kim smiles back at Kaley and grabs Spence's cum dripping, now soft cock. She wipes a thick drop of cum off of his piss slit with her right forefinger, and drops his cock. Kim smiles a very sexy, slutty smile at Spence and brings her cum covered finger to her full, luscious lips, almost touching them with it.

Kim holds her finger so very close to her lips, but doesn't touch them with it, then opens her mouth. She slowly sticks out her tongue, not quite touching her cum covered finger with it. Spence stares open mouthed, so turned on, wanting Kim to taste his nut. Penny smiles deviously at him, laughing at his excitement.

Kim giggles, knowing how much Spence wants her to taste his jizz... but... she wipes her finger on Spence's lips instead. You can hear the Price Is Right loser sound effect in the background. So close, yet so far away. Spence just stares at Kim, dejected... then wipes the cum off of his lips.

Kim shrugs her shoulders at Spence very much enjoying his anguish. I laugh.

"You gotta do better if you want Kim or me or any other girl... instead of you... to taste it." Kaley tells a dejected Spence. My girls know how to tease.

"You get where this is going?" Kaley asks Spence.

Spence nods his head, determined to get better at everything. He really wants the rewards. Ha. Penny and her horny ass mind. I fucking love her.

...

Over the next few weeks Spence progresses really well. I have stylists... mainly my wives Kate Upton and Kim... remaking Spence's look and vibe. I buy him a whole new wardrobe and a pimped out Ferrari.

I have my pornstar buddies Gianna Michaels and Alia Janine, and a few select escorts working with Spence on his stamina and sexual technique.

I even have my wife Ronda Rousey working hard, getting Spence into better shape. She uses Kaley's reward program on him. If he has a good day of training, Ronda flashes Spence. She's got one helluva gorgeous body, so it's a great incentive.

Kaley and I work with Spence on his swagg and charm with the ladies. It was tough at first... and it's still a little bumpy from time to time.. but my cousin is improving all the time.

...

"Whoa. Look at you Spence. Woo-hoo!" Kaley compliments my formerly geeky cousin on his new look. He's swagged out in a blue leather jacket... no shirt... and tight leather pants and designer shades. The tight pants showcases his bulge. He's also blinged out with gold and diamonds. I went all out with this Spence Project. Kim and Kate did a great job. So did Ronda and Kaley.

Another of my wives Kat Dennings has started helping out with Spence too. She helped him with his personality and camera presence. Kat just got through filming a movie, so she missed the first part of Spence's transformation.

"Looking really good Spence." Kat chimes in. She notices his big bulge in his tight leather pants. "Really good." Kat winks at him.

"Let's take some pictures." Kim suggests. Kaley and Kate stand on either side of Spence.

"Pose for us Spence. Be the new improved Spence. Work it." Kim directs him.

Spence poses a cocky pose, feeling confident and cool. "Woo-hoo! Yeah... work it sweetie." Kaley says to Spence, cheering him on, as Spence puts one arm around her and the other around Kate. Kim takes some pics.

"We need some hot ones." Kat adds. Kaley takes her cue. She purses her beautiful, pouty lips and reaches over, grabbing Spence's bulge in his tight, blue leather pants. Spence smirks happily, enjoying every second.

Kate pulls her perfect, all natural titties out of her orange bikini top and flashes the camera. Spence leans over and licks her big, luscious left breast. Kate moans at the camera, as Kim takes the pics.

Kat cheers them on and I watch, grinning big, knowing I've hit a home run with this idea. I reach over and squeeze Kim's ass, as she makes sure to capture everything on film. Kim looks back at me and smiles, blowing me a big, sexy kiss.

Kaley starts jacking Spence's bug dick through his leather pants, as Spence sucks on Kate's hard as steel left nipple.

"Time to kick this up a notch." Kaley blurts out. She unzips Spence's pants and his big, thick dick springs out. "Mmmmmmm. God, you have a beautiful cock Spence." Kaley says, licking her wet, pink lip glossed lips, her eyes focused on his twitching manmeat. She grabs it and jerks it. Spence's dick seems to have gotten thicker through his training. Kaley's hand has trouble fitting around the meaty shaft.

Kaley pulls up on Spence's cock, her hand squeezing hard on it, right under the head. A big drop of slimy precum oozes out. Spence starts groping Kaley's tits through her pink bikini top. Kaley moans happily, biting her lips, her nipples ready to rip through the thin pink material.

Kat watches, as she stands beside Kim, chewing bubblegum, blowing bubbles, her arms folded under her magnificent 34DD natural melons.

I slide my hand inside Kim's white bikini bottom and fondle the world's greatest ass. Kim shakes it for me, smiling back at me. She keeps taking pictures, sensing where this is going.

Kaley kneels down and starts sucking off Spence, her mouth stretched wide by his thick meat. "Mmmmmmm. So good." Kaley moans around Spence's huge cock.

He takes Kate's hand and puts it on his big, hairy balls. Kate rubs them, as Kaley engulfs his nine inches sucking hard, bobbing her long blonde haired head all over that big dick. Spence groans his approval, as she voraciously sucks Kate's big titties.

Spence grabs Kaley head and starts face fucking her, slamming his thick dick down her throat. Kaley saliva pours out of her mouth and onto the deck. Kaley gives Spence her mouth and throat, submitting to his rough face fucking. He goes to town, Pounding my perfect blonde wife's throat harder and faster, confident in his newly acquired skills and stamina.

Spence plays with Kate's pussy, as she massages his big, meaty balls. Kate bites her lower lip, writhing against Spence hand.

Spence pushes on Kate's shoulders, forcing her to her knees. He's really getting into his new playboy character. Kate drops to her knees and Kaley hands her Spence's cock. She starts sucking it, taking half in. Spence isn't satisfied and starts face fucking Kate. "Yeah... Suck that cock baby. Two gorgeous sluts sucking me off." Spence says in his cockiest voice. Kat laughs, cheering him on.

"Yeah... fuck them bitches' mouths Spence. FUCK EM FUCK EM!" Kat playfully cheers. Kim laughs... and moans... as I finger her ass, in and out, wiggling my index finger up her perfect, supremely curvaceous booty, licking her neck as well.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers
12