The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
772 Followers

She didn't say anything and she didn't do anything.

She spread her legs wider.

Having a cup of tea with his silly mother was all of a sudden much more entertaining. As Harvey looked up under her skirt, between her plump spread thighs at her old grey-white bloomers, Jocelyn studied the bulge in the boy's pants and excitedly considered the ramifications.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GARDENING

On Saturday afternoons, when Jocelyn did her gardening, Harvey always seemed to be watching her. She'd seen him many times out of the corner of her eye, loitering near the fence and now she understood why.

She took pride in her garden and spent a lot of time there, a fact that wasn't lost on the horny boy. He would watch from a distance as the object of his desires crawled around on all fours in the loose-fitting and unusually short (for her) dress she liked to wear when she did her planting or weeding.

Harvey would hang around for hours, waiting and watching patiently, perpetually hopeful of a glimpse of her underwear. He had noticed that if she stayed long enough on her hands and knees, crawling from one garden bed to the next, the lightweight fabric would ride up over her chunky fat thighs and sometimes up over her lovely big bum! And, if he was very lucky, even further to fall down over her back. He would get to see her huge underpant-clad bottom, bobbling and swaying about in the breeze as she did her digging.

After the cup of tea incident she realized what he was doing and for the first time in her long life felt attractive. Very attractive. She was leading this handsome young man around on a string and she loved it.

Everyone who knew Jocelyn Handcock thought she was a puritanical old cow but in private, her masturbation fantasies roamed into the kinky and extreme. No one would ever guess to look at her that this virginal old spinster daydreamed about being used by a team of well endowed black men or raped by an intruder who tied her up... used her over and over, or a handsome young priest who would hear her confession as he fucked her ass...

Now Harvey was added to the mix. She orgasmed wonderfully imagining his lithe young body between her legs, pumping away inside her like a machine or sucking his cock and him looking down at her with those big puppy dog eyes, thanking her for kindly letting him cum down her throat.

One fateful sunny Saturday afternoon, she called out, "Do you know the difference between a weed and a seedling boy?"

She looked at the speechless boy from under the brim of her wide straw hat.

"What?" he called back.

"Not what," she said getting slowly to her feet. "It's 'excuse me' rude boy, not 'what'."

He looked in fear as she walked towards him, silently cursing his stupid, sex-addled brain. Even then he couldn't help imagining the body he knew was hidden under the unflattering old dress she was wearing... especially as a few buttons had come undone over her chest. He caught a glimpse of lily-white skin and the deep shadow of cleavage...

"Well?" she asked again, looking him square in the eye.

"Excuse me Ms. Handcock but I didn't hear..."

"Can you tell the difference between a weed and a seedling?" she asked again, angry at his stupidity and excited by his attention.

"I could learn Ms. Handcock," he said enthusiastically.

"Then come and help me instead of staring," she said. "And take that shirt off as well... much too hot for a shirt today,"

The inexperienced boy immediately stripped down to his shorts for the horny old woman who studied his lovely young body with appreciation, tight sinewy limbs, clear unblemished skin... the lovely enticing bulge in his crutch...

So began a regular date for the two unlikely companions. Nothing in common except a mutual desire that neither would ever talk about.

Saturday afternoons after lunch, Harvey, dressed in shorts and singlet, wandered over to Jocelyn Handcock's back door and waited patiently for the old woman to appear, almost salivating when she appeared in the short loose shift she liked to wear when they worked in the dirt.

And he actually did some work as well. When he wasn't accidentally on purpose rubbing against the old woman as she trimmed a hedge, or leaning in so close when she explained how to trim a hydrangea that he was just about kissing her, or crawling along behind her as they weeded garden beds watching her big ass sway provocatively... when he wasn't doing any of these things he actually helped keep her garden neat and tidy.

Jocelyn loved his attention. She loved that he was so enamored with her that he would crawl right up behind her, ducking his head down low to see her knickers. She pretended not to notice of course, while sneakily hoiking her skirt up so he could see everything he wanted.

Hidden down behind bushes, out of sight of prying eyes, she pretended she didn't know her skirt was up around her waist and that he was ogling her big fat ass... the way her underpants cocooned her big meaty cunt... the fabric slotting into her cunt, her spreading wetness darkening the old grey linen... or that her breasts were all but falling out of her unbuttoned blouse, her huge nipples the only thing holding her dress up... the big pinkish pegs holding the cotton up like fleshy hooks...

She certainly never mentioned it, just left him at the end of the day, with a huge erection that he had to race home to take care of and her with an aching wet cunt that she also took care of as soon as she was inside.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD... STUPID BOY."

Christian charity was the reason Harvey's dad drove the old woman to church on Sundays. That, and the thinly disguised command of their priest.

"She's a difficult woman Arter, I'll give you dat," he's said in his thick Irish accent, "but I implore you, for the love'o'god, bring the old lady wid you when yu cume... she's yu bloody neighbor for christ sake..."

Arthur had no option after that but he didn't like it.

The obnoxious old know-it-all lectured them all the way to church about all the things they were doing wrong. The way Arthur drove, the way they kept their house, the way they raised the kids... it went on and on, every Sunday, all the way there and all the way back.

What was worse, she would want to stay after the service and socialize with her 'women's fellowship group' whereas Harvey's family couldn't wait to get home to enjoy the rest of their Sunday.

When Harvey finally got his driver's license his dad made him a proposition.

"Harvey," his father began in a man-to-man sort of way. "If you drive Ms. Handcock to church... and home again after... when she's ready to go mind... they'll be no rushing her along... well... if you can do that, every Sunday, you can drive your mother's car whenever you like... just replace the gas. What do you say?"

Harvey was lost for words. There really was a god in heaven. He was so excited at the prospect of being alone in the car with Ms. Handcock he was dumbstruck.

Assuming Harvey's silence meant he wasn't keen, his father sweetened the deal.

"...and I'll throw in twenty bucks every other Sunday" he added desperately, "...and there's no need to replace the petrol son... what do you say? Can you see your way clear to do a solid for your old dad?"

Harvey, his mind reeling with this unexpected bit of good fortune, snapped back and focused on his father's words.

"I guess so dad," he said, trying to sound forlorn. "I guess I can do it, no worries."

His mom was unsure, thinking they were being unfair to Harvey, "exploiting Harvey's good nature," she'd said. But his father overruled her. Harvey was ecstatic.

That Sunday he arrived early and parked outside Ms. Handcock's house with the engine running.

He was shaking inside - like the unpopular kid who somehow scores a date with the head cheerleader on prom night.

Like most young men, his church clothes felt constrictive and itchy. The neat blue and white dotted tie he wore felt like it was tightening minute by minute and his brown corduroy pants were nowhere near baggy enough to house the colossal erection he'd had all morning. Every time he thought about Ms. Handcock it quivered happily.

She is soooo fucking hot, he thought dizzily.

These days his old neighbor seemed ok with his roving eyes. She gave him a hard time about it if she caught him, calling him depraved and lewd and immoral and so on, but she kept flashing her underwear or undoing buttons so her lovely big boobs would hang out...

Taking deep calming breaths, his sweaty hands on the steering wheel, he waited patiently, now and again casting furtive glances at Ms. Handcock's house. He would catch her looking out at him through the glass in her front door.

Harvey just wasn't sure of the signals or if there even were any. He felt inexperienced and very out of his depth.

At precisely 6.58am she stepped outside, closed the door firmly, checked it twice, then shuffled down the footpath towards him, clutching her handbag under her arm and scowling. Harvey jumped out of the car and held the door open for her,

"7am sharp is when we leave boy... not earlier... not later."

She was wearing the dress with the grape-red collar and cuffs and the incongruous print - little bluebells on a canary yellow background. Another tasteless, shapeless homemade creation that covered her neck to ankle.

"You look very nice this morning Ms. Handcock," he said as she took her seat. He meant it too. He really did think she looked good, going to show how blind love really is.

As he closed the door he saw with delight that she had allowed her skirt to ride up over her knees. As he drove away he kept glancing at the sheer brown satin...

"Keep your eyes on the road stupid boy," she said as they drove along, flagrantly lifting her skirt halfway up her stockinged thighs so he could see even more.

She must be doing that on purpose, he thought to himself as he tried to concentrate on the road.

Jocelyn Handcock loved the effect she had on Harvey. Finally, in her long lonely life, she was desired - and by a handsome young man. She had come to realize she loved the boy's attention. Just being in his presence made her flushed and excited - feeling emotions that were very difficult to hide.

Without looking at him she undid several of the little white buttons that ran up from the hem of her dress allowing the skirt to gape... His gasp of appreciation was like music.

The route to their church wound down the side of a steep gorge. Once Harvey had driven to the end of the street and turned right, they were on their way down a hill and into thick forest.

There were a dozen hairpin bends on the way down the steep incline. It was a road where even the most experienced driver had to concentrate. Harvey was a new driver and had the added distraction of Ms. Handcock's legs to contend with.

The old woman was teasing him mercilessly as she berated his driving.

"Watch the road... your not in your lane... slow down..." she said in her cruelest naggingist tone and all the while undoing more of the little white buttons. Each one exposed more thigh... and then the garter elastic clipped to the nylon hems... pale white skin...

His driving became more and more erratic as she became more and more daring. His massive erection tented obscenely in the front of his brown slacks. As she displayed more and more he fondled himself through the corduroy pretending he had an itch or was rearranging himself...

"10 and 2 boy, 10 and 2," she'd yelled as she stroked her inner thigh, grazing her fingernails across the sheer dark brown nylon. "Keep your hands on the wheel... "

By the eighth hairpin bend, it became too much.

When he saw the old woman's frilly white garters and the bare lily-white skin leading up under her bunched-up skirt, just inches from her pussy, the poor boy nearly ran off the road.

The tires screeched as they swerved left and right, narrowly missing the cliff face and then, on the wrong side of the road, just missing the guard rail and the long drop to certain death.

Thankfully there were no oncoming cars or cars behind.

"I...I... I'm so sorry Ms. Handcock," he said as he regained control. "I... I... don't know what h... happened..."

"STUPID BOY," she screamed. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?"

"Please... Ms. Handcock... I'm s... so very sorry"

"PULL OVER... pull over... there..."

Harvey followed her shaking finger to the only place where they could safely stop... a dirt track that ran off at an angle from the bend they were approaching. It was hardly even a track, just a couple of wheel ruts that disappeared into scrubby bushes.

In moments they were invisible from the road. They continued in silence for a hundred yards or so, both trying to get their breathing back to normal, and then found themselves in a grassy open area under shady trees.

Harvey swung the car around so they faced the spectacular view down the mountainside and killed the engine.

"What a RIDICULOUS situation," she exclaimed.

"I'm really very very sorry Ms. Handcock," said Harvey desperately.

Ms. Handcock undid the button around her tight collar... then another... and a third, a fourth, a fifth. Her large deep cleavage came into view. Harvey gaped at the pale white flesh he knew so well, the fine blue veins tracing the surface, the black mole on the right one, just below her collarbone...

"If your father wanted to kill me he surely could have found a more efficient method," she continued, ignoring Harvey's hungry gaze. "Getting his son to drive off a cliff seems needlessly complicated..."

Jocelyn had undone all the buttons now and revealed her pale round body to another human for the first time since her mother changed her nappies.

Playing as though she wasn't aware she was so uncovered she opened her dress wide exposing her huge boobs in the old fashioned cone bra resting on her plump round belly, the brown stockings and suspenders around the top of her thigh, the big whitish granny knickers stretched up over her belly, curling whisks of grey-brown pubic hair escaping out the sides...

As she winged and complained she relished the young man's gaze. His eyes perused her old plump body like she was a choice piece of meat, his mouth hanging open, groping his erection through his pants.

Without drawing breath, she stroked the gusset of her granny underpants.

"...I'll n... never understand how young people even get a driver's license these days," she went on, spreading her legs as wide as she could. "Did you find it in a cereal packet boy?

Her fingers on her pussy felt marvelous. She shivered happily as she diddled and prodded, feeling the silky material getting wet.

"Mmmmff... (cough, cough) Exactly how long have you had your license? Is it... is it even r... real?"

Harvey was flushed and found himself unable to talk or even breathe. The woman of his dreams was berating him and playing with her pussy at the same time. He watched her middle finger following the material that was inside her cunt, outlining the meaty folds of her pussy lips.

"W... well?" she said as she caressed herself. "Speak up rude boy... how l... long have you had that l... license?"

"I... I... I..."

Jocelyn loved that he was tongue-tied, unable to speak. She looked expectantly at his flush face as though she was waiting for an answer.

"I... I... I've only h... had it... a few... m... m... months now Ms. Handcock," he croaked.

Her fingers delved voluptuously inside herself, pushing the baggy old panties deeper up inside and revealing her big meaty pussy, covered in a thick mat of pubic hair.

"Mmmmm ohhhh yesss," she moaned, momentarily unable to hide the intense pleasure she was feeling...

It was more than the horny boy could stand.

Jocelyn Handcock was silent for the first time since she got into the car as Harvey unzipped his fly and reached inside...

Just like that, the old bitch was gone and a naive virgin appeared - about to be boned by her first serious boyfriend.

"Wh... what are y... you doing there boy?" she asked huskily watching Harvey with big eyes. "What... what are yu gonna d... do to m... me?"

Harvey unbuckled his belt and clumsily undid the brass button above his fly. Then, leaning back in the driver's seat, he hooked his thumbs in under his pants and his underwear at the same time and pulled the whole lot down below his knees in one quick movement.

Despite herself, the old woman gasped.

Harvey's young cock was huge... pulsing and hard.

She had never seen a cock before, but she was absolutely sure they weren't normally as big as this massive thing, pulsing hard, red and purple in front of her.

She watched open-mouthed as her young driver wrapped his hand around the thick shaft and started to pump it...

The thing was ten inches long if it was an inch... and thick... like the handle of a baseball bat.

"It... it's not... too b... big is it Ms. Handcock?" he asked innocently.

Like his passenger, Harvey had never been naked in front of anyone before, well not since he was a baby. Over the years, as his penis grew bigger and bigger, he was about as happy as a young boy could be. When it got to be six and then seven inches long he started to wonder if it would stop growing soon. Now he felt like a monster.

It was the old woman's turn to be lost for words.

The pulsing head of Harvey's cock was holding her attention. She watched mesmerized as a clear liquid welled up out of the hole on the top... and sat there like a puddle. More and more came out as he jerked off and trickled down the shaft...

"It's... it's... huge," she said in a whisper.

As if she had no control she reached over and took it in her hand. For the time in her life, she held a cock.

"Oooooo Ms. Handcock..."

It felt like rubbery sinew and muscle. More liquid seeped out of the top and ran down onto her hand, lubricating the shaft. When she squeezed it the boy shook with pleasure.

The urge to taste it was overpowering but her age prevented her from simply bending down and taking his cock in her mouth. Instead, she scooped as much as she could up between her forefinger and thumb and put it to her lips.

It was as sweet as it looked. Another first. The sweet liquor of precum. She licked her lips and reached for more just as Harvey's fingers found their way between her legs, under the leg hole of her saggy bloomers, combing through her thick matted pubic hair.

The two virgins looked at each other longingly as they masturbated each other. Neither could believe what was happening. Jocelyn inexpertly jerked off Harvey's huge cock and he played with her pussy like the novice he was.

Amateurs they may have been but they were bringing each other off like professionals. The smell of sex started to fill the car and mist the windows.

And then they were kissing, their tongues intertwining, gasping for breath, and groaning into each other's mouths.

Their foreplay was driving them to a fever pitch.

"Could you lay d... down in the b... back seat Ms. Handcock?" the boy begged. "... I mean... if you want... if it's n... not too... too much trouble..."

"Yesss... ohhhh yesss..." she hissed and gathering her skirt around her opened the car door.

Harvey was out of the car like a bullet, immediately tripping over his pants that were still around his ankles and falling awkwardly onto his knees in the thick grass. Crying out in frustration he pulled his shoes off without undoing the laces, reefed his pants off, and ran around the car in his white shirt and tie, dashing to Ms. Handcock's door.

He found the old woman struggling to get her bulky old body out of the front seat. Modern cars are not easy for old people.

peteh57
peteh57
772 Followers