The Spirit of Water

Story Info
A man has some very strange, liquid luck.
16.4k words
4.36
4.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Enzo woke up in his bed, and looked around. He was groggy, and his alarm clock barely even made sense. After squinting at it, and blinking away the sleep, he could finally make out that it said, "8:00 A.M."

"Fuck me, I'm late!" He said to himself, and leapt out of bed. He pulled on some pants, grabbed shirt and socks, and stumbled down the stairs. As he passed through the kitchen, simultaneously pulling on the rest of his clothes, he grabbed some bread and a bottle of water. At the door, he put his shoes on and hopped into his car.

Once he got to the office, he composed himself in the rear view mirror of his car. "Fucking idiot." He said to his own reflection. It was his first day at this job, and he was ten minutes late. Once he got inside, he immediately started apologizing to his new boss, who met him at the receptionist desk. "Don't give it a second thought, Enzo." She said with a kind, white toothed smile. He thought she looked maybe Latina, or Italian. She had soft, slightly darker skin, and dark hair.

"Well, I'm ready to make you some money, let's get to it!" He said, playfully. She smiled back at him, as she turned and motioned for him to follow her. He watched her ass as she walked in front of him. It had a bit of a bounce to it, despite being well toned, and set high on her wide hips. He figured she was about thirty-five.

"...and, so, that's about it, I think you can figure out the rest, right?" She finished, and he realized he'd been tuning her out, mesmerized by her ass the whole time. He nodded, dumbly, and thought about how annoying it is that it is a social convention to nod, rather than admit you didn't hear someone. What if he was agreeing to something that would screw him up later? He shook off this thought as she showed him into his office.

"Okay, thanks so much. I'll get started on these accounts right away." He assured her. He expected her to leave, but, to his surprise, she sat on his desk. Well, that's different, he thought. He stared at her, as he sat down at his new desk. She put a hand on his, and gave him a sultry look. He knew it was a bad idea, but he also knew what that look meant. He stood up, and grabbed her around the waist. She leaned forward and kissed him. She tasted like strawberries, he noticed, as he reached between her legs, under her grey, pin striped skirt. She spread her legs to allow him further in. He responded by kissing her deeper, pushing his tongue into her mouth, at the same time as he slid a finger up, and caressed her lace thong. He could feel its texture, and her heat coming from the other side of it, and it drove him wild.

She moaned quietly. The blinds were shut, so no one could see them, but she must have realized that didn't apply to sound. He liked that she seemed pretty sharp. He stiffened his tongue, and licked around hers. Finally, he pulled aside her thong, and started to fondle her pussy. Relishing in the feel of the soft fur around it, he started to feel his dick swell in his pants. He ran the back of his middle finger between her pussy lips, from top to bottom, and then back up again, to her clit. "Take off your shirt." he said, as he leaned back, giving her a view of him pulling his fingers out of her, and licking her wetness off of them. She ripped her shirt off, and pulled her bra up, exposing her large, dusky breasts. Watching him taste her had driven her wild.

She got up off of the desk and turned around, and hiked her skirt up, so he could see her beautiful, round ass. He put a hand on each cheek, and spread them open, giving him a great view of her pussy, still concealed by her thong. He took off his pants and set them aside. He held his dick, and started rubbing it against her pussy, through her underwear. She made a sound of pleasure, tinged with frustration. "Tease," she said, and thrust her ass backwards, as she pulled her panties down, off, and set them on the desk.

He watched as her body was fully exposed. The fabric falling away let him see her asshole, and then her soft, wet pussy. He put his dick up to it, and eased it in. "Yeah," she said, "fuck me!" He pushed it in all the way, then, and started pumping, hard. Her ass cheeks were soft against his stomach as he rode her, and her tits hung heavy in his hands, as he grabbed them, reaching around from behind. She put a hand over his on her left breast. She moaned, and stifled it by putting a hand over her own mouth. She seemed to be trying very hard to keep quiet, but was making sounds involuntarily. All at once, she stiffened. She started to come. He pumped even harder, and realized he was going to come, too, because her vaginal muscles were almost jerking him off.

"Oh my fucking god!" She said from behind her hand. Enzo felt a gush of liquid hitting his balls. For a second, he didn't know what was happening. Then, as she shuddered in ecstasy in front of him, he realized she was squirting all over him. He pulled out, and turned her around, guiding her down to her knees, her pussy still pouring, now out onto the floor. He started jerking off in front of her lips, and she opened her mouth, as he shot a huge load of thick, pearly come onto her tongue. She swallowed it, with a smile.

Out of nowhere, she looked sobered, stood up, and began to put her clothes back on. "I-I don't know what to say. I've never done that before." It was absurd, he thought, how could this be her first time banging a new employee, when she seemed so experienced and comfortable with the situation? Yet, he believed her. Something about the look in her eyes held no deception at all.

"Don't say anything." He returned, with a grin, as he pulled up his pants.

"I'm serious! We would both get fired if anyone found out. So, this never happened, okay?" she said, pleadingly.

He stopped grinning, and looked at her sincerely. "I promise. Don't worry. I will literally pretend this was just a dream," he said, honestly. He felt bad for her. She seemed to be very concerned.

Chapter 2

At lunch, Enzo sat in the break room with several other employees. He chatted with a few of the other male employees. One of them, who Enzo had learned was named Pete, asked, "Are you married, Enzo? Did I say that right?"

Enzo smiled, and returned, "No, and yeah, you said it right."

"I got a friend who is always trying to get me to set her up, but all my friends are either married, or not her type. I feel like she'd like you, though. You interested in a blind date?" asked Pete.

"Yeah, why not," responded Enzo. He and Pete exchanged info, and, lunch being over, returned to work.

Later in the day, Enzo got a text that said, "Are you okay with me sending her your number?"

"Sure." replied Enzo.

A few minutes later he got a text from the woman. "Hi, it's Juliana :). Pete said you might be free to hang out tonight?"

She was very enthusiastic, thought Enzo, and that could mean she was hideous, or nuts. But, he tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, and so he responded, "I'm free. Would you like to do dinner?"

"You cook?" she replied.

Enzo shook his head at the message on his phone. Why did she think that's what he meant, he wondered. But, if she wanted to come to his house, he wasn't going to argue. "I do, if you like spicy food!" he replied.

"Would eight o'clock work?" she asked.

"Works for me." he said, and sent her his address.

"See you then!" she responded, followed by a food emoji.

Enzo turned off his phone. "What the fuck?" he asked himself out loud.

Chapter 3

After work, Enzo hit the grocery store and picked up ingredients to make gallo pinto, a Latin dish he was fond of. It was easy to make, too, and he thought it might impress the lady.

Once he got inside his house, and put the groceries away, he decided to have a quick shower. Afterward, as he walked through the house, toward his bedroom, he heard a thump. His blood ran cold. Someone was in the house! He grabbed a heavy candlestick from the hall table, and walked, as quietly as he could, toward the living room, where the sound had come from. A head popped around the corner, just before he entered the room. He was so primed to attack a burglar that it took all of his effort to not slam it with the candlestick, as he realized it was a cute blonde woman, with blue eyes, wearing work clothes.

"Hi!" she said, with a bubbly lilt. "We're here to fix your ceiling fan."

"I didn't call you. Wait, what do you mean 'we?'" He said, confused.

"Your landlord did," came a new voice. This one lower, and more sultry. Another woman stepped into the room from the kitchen. She was a little taller than the blonde, and she had a Spanish accent, and complexion to match. "Could you help us hold the ladder?" she asked, "it's rickety."

"Sure. Hang on, I have to get dressed," he replied.

"It'll just take a second," said the blonde, "we have to get to another job. Could you please just hold it for a moment?"

Enzo was befuddled. It felt very awkward, but he cinched up his towel, fastening it as best he could, and walked over to where the Spanish woman was climbing the ladder, as the blonde held it from below. Enzo reached around the blonde, and held onto the ladder. The Spanish lady began fiddling with the fan. As she did, Enzo realized the ladder actually was rickety. He noticed it was a little hard to stabilize, and so it started to make sense that the blonde couldn't hold it on her own. She was only about five foot four, and probably weighed no more than a hundred forty pounds. They both looked to be fit, and around twenty-five to thirty, but neither looked like they could stabilize a weight so high off the ground.

He looked down, and could see there was only about an inch between his towel and the blonde's ass. He leaned back a little. The Spanish woman clicked something into place above, and Enzo looked up. He felt something touch his towel. which drew his eyes down again. The blonde had pushed her ass back, and against the towel! He thought it might be an accident, but then she started grinding it against him. The Spanish woman climbed down the ladder, and now both stood and looked at him. "You're hard?" asked the Spanish woman, looking at the obvious bulge in his towel, and lowering her eyelids a bit, showing him her sparkly eye shadow. "Were you touching him?" she asked the blonde, who blushed, and nodded. "Well," began the Spanish woman, "I guess we'll have to be late to that next job."

The blonde walked over and pulled Enzo's towel off, letting it hit the floor. She unzipped and stepped out of her work jumpsuit, and got down into a kneeling position, sitting back on her legs, and pulled him down, until he was kneeling as well. Enzo couldn't even think straight. He was as overwhelmed as he was excited. This didn't make any sense, but he just flowed along with it anyway. He felt like it couldn't even be real. Yet, if it was a dream, he reasoned, why not enjoy it? She started sucking his dick. It felt amazing, and he closed his eyes. They snapped open again, when he felt something warm and hairy against his lips. The Spanish woman had stripped, and was rubbing her pussy against his face. This had to be a dream, so he started licking her clit. She tasted creamy and slightly tangy. Wanting more, he leaned forward and pushed his tongue as deep as he could, inside of her. The flavor was richer there.

"Oh yeah, keep it there," said the Spanish woman, and she started rubbing her clit. He could hear a wet, rapid noise coming from the blonde, and realized she was fingering herself. "I'm going to come!" said the Spanish woman, "Will you drink me?"

The blond was deep throating his dick, and Enzo was trying not to come too soon, so he welcomed the distraction, pulled his tongue out of her pussy, and said, "Yes, I'm thirsty." Then he slammed his tongue back inside of her, as she began to yelp, while rapidly rubbing her clit. He felt her squirt shoot out from around her fingers, all over his face, and into his mouth, and then stop. It tasted like water, but with just a hint of the flavor of the hot, tangy cream that he was already licking out of her pussy. She seemed to have finished, so he pulled his tongue out. "No! Don't stop!" shouted the Spanish woman, her tits shaking along with her gyrating body. "Oh my god!" she shouted, rubbing her clit, and then started pushing her fingers up, beside his tongue, and pulling up and forward against her g spot in quick, hard motions. After a few strokes, she pulled her fingers out, and they seemed to release a torrent behind them, as her juices poured out, into his mouth. He drank them greedily, as she grinded on his lips.

As this was going on, he glanced down and noticed the blonde was holding something between her legs with one hand, while her other hand worked her pussy. He could hear what sounded like water hitting glass, but, as he tried to look down and figure out what it was, he unconsciously moved his mouth, and the Spanish woman's squirt started to miss his mouth, and spray all over his chin and neck, instead. "Oh!" she shouted in alarm. He looked back, and adjusted so her stream went into his mouth, and kept drinking. This seemed to please her, and she went back to gently moaning, and closed her eyes. Finally she finished coming into his mouth. Watching her, above him, looking down, as she rubbed her nipples, looking satisfied, he felt his dick about to go off. As he looked forward, and saw the squirt dripping off of her pussy, all over her bush, and down her thighs, this sight sealed the deal, and he started to come into the blonde's mouth. She swallowed his come, and then pulled his dick out, worked her fingers up it to push a final drop out, and licked this off of the tip.

The blonde stood up, and Enzo noticed she was holding a glass. It was full of clear liquid. "Please?" said the blonde with a mock pout, and held it out to him.

"You want me to drink you, too?" Enzo asked, in disbelief.

The Spanish woman chimed in, "Men always expect women to drink them, and they come thick, strongly flavored, salty, sour, slimy goop. Surely you can drink something much more smooth, and light in flavor? A little clear water that has a hint of pussy flavor? You don't want to be a hypocrite, do you?"

Enzo rolled his eyes, smiled, and grabbed the glass, acknowledging that she was obviously correct. He drank it down. It was more mild than the Spanish woman's squirt. All he could taste was something vaguely like green tea. He wondered if her pussy tasted like tea, too. Then he realized she had used his empty glass which he'd made matcha in the night before. He smiled, as he realized her squirt was so flavorless, that all he could taste was the matcha residue. He wasn't sure if he liked hers better, or the Spanish woman's, which had that faint tang of her pussy cream.

The women both kissed him on the cheek, one on each side, and thanked him. It was strange to him. They seemed much too comfortable with him, almost like they knew him, and even loved him a little. Unlike his boss, they didn't seem awkward afterward, or ashamed. They got dressed, and left without another word. Enzo stood there, stunned for a moment. Then he snapped back to himself, and looked at the clock. Juliana, he thought. She was going to be there in an hour, and he still had to cook!

Chapter 4

After showering again, dressing, and wiping up the mess the two women had left on his floor, he went into the kitchen and cooked the gallo pinto and some chorizo. At eight o five, his doorbell sounded. He opened the door, and was pleasantly surprised to see a sexy Indian woman. She had bright, large brown eyes. She was busty, curvy, around thirty, and about average height. "Hi." she said awkwardly.

"It's nice to see you in person!" said Enzo, warmly, and waved her into the house. They ate dinner together. She complimented him on his cooking, and they talked about their lives. She described how she hated going to bars and using apps to date, and that that was why she relied on Pete to help her find love. This made Enzo feel a little more at ease as to why this woman seemed a bit strange, or even desperate: she was in a position where her own preferences meant that meeting men was very difficult.

"I think maybe we should do this again," she said, during a break in the conversation. "Do you like to go to the theater?" she finished. So, thought Enzo, she's not just here to fuck, and this date is over.

"I love it. And, yes, that would be great," he replied.

"We'll have to figure something out," she said, "Can I use your restroom?"

"Of course," he said, "down the hall, to your right."

She disappeared into the hall, and Enzo started cleaning up the dishes. Something brought his attention to the bathroom, suddenly. He cocked his head, trying to figure out what it was. He heard it again. Was a noise coming from inside? He tip toed down the hall, and could see her shadow under the door, moving quickly. He heard a muffled shout, and then heard a slapping sound on the tile. Then, some water trickled out from under the door. He heard what he assumed were her feet coming down, and then heard the faucet turn on. He quickly, and as silently as possible, walked back into the kitchen, and continued cleaning up.

Juliana returned, looking a bit flushed. She thanked him for dinner, said, "I must be going," with a big, sheepish smile, and left, as Enzo dumbly stumbled through trying to talk to her as she walked out.

He went back to the bathroom, but it looked as it did before she arrived. There was no water anywhere. He wondered, was she masturbating? Did she squirt all over the floor and then clean it up? What was happening? How could he have possibly had sex with three women in one day, and been with four, and all four had squirted uncontrollably? Even the one he didn't so much as touch lost control and gushed all over herself in his bathroom! He pondered over the details in his mind, as he went about his usual routine for the evening. Only so many women even do squirt, he reasoned, so the sheer statistical odds were against today even happening. Yet, it certainly wasn't a dream. He let it go. There was simply nothing else to be done, so he went to bed, feeling quite pleased with himself.

Chapter 5

The next few months at work went well for Enzo. He impressed his boss and coworkers. His boss and he successfully got along as if nothing had happened between them. This was a relief for Enzo, who didn't want the mess of a relationship with his superior.

His home life was going pretty smoothly, as well. He had kept up with Juliana, who had gone out of town for a friend's wedding in India for some time. They had texted sporadically throughout. When she returned, they had gone to a movie together. Nothing strange happened, except that she seemed to get uncomfortable during the few scenes where the music made the bass so heavy that it vibrated the seats. She had thanked him, and left immediately after they walked out into the night, after the movie was over. He thought she probably didn't like him much.

On one Thursday, he was chosen to take a flight to another state and meet a client in person the following week.

The next day he sat with the group of three guys, that were becoming his friends, in the breakroom. "Have you ever made a woman squirt?" he asked them as a group, keeping his voice low so that others in the room wouldn't hear.

"I have a couple times," answered Pete.

"Not me. I have no interest in getting pissed on," said Dave.

"Yeah, that's what guys who've never been able to make a woman come insanely hard say," began George, "I've made a few squirt. They say that's how you know if you really hit their G spot, and made them come as hard as they ever will. I even dated a woman who squirted nearly every time, and it's almost completely clear, odorless and tasteless. So, not sure how that's supposed to be piss," he concluded. He added, "If some bitch let loose a blast of yellow stanky piss all over me and my bed, I think I'd know."