The Spoils of War Ch. 02

Story Info
After the explosion, Celine is captured by her enemy soldier.
4k words
4.61
2.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a slow-build sci-fi story with very few sexual elements in it. This is more of a love story between two opposing female soldiers. This is a lesbian war, romance series that'll extend several chapters. I hope enjoy! This is the first story of this genre I've ever attempted!

Chapter 2

After the first explosion, Lieutenant Mara yelled to the Yeveland soldiers to get back to the ship. However, two soldiers stopped and warned that Reyna was still trapped in the fire.

"You all just head back to the boat!" Mara yelled. "I'll try to see if I can find her! But don't leave until I get back!"

Amid the explosions, Reyna was left on the ground for a moment, trying to gather her bearings. There was just so much dust and smoke in the air, she could hardly see her surroundings.

Staying away from the fires that surrounded her, she eventually found an escape path. Unfortunately though, as she began to hop over the smaller embers, there was another explosion, that sent her flying to the ground again.

After the second explosion, it became much too difficult to detect if there were any threats around her. Instead of making a quick move, Reyna stayed low and waited for it to clear, so she could make her escape.

Her ears were ringing from the loud blasts, making it difficult to hear anything at first. When she eventually gained her senses back, she quickly determined there were no other threats in her immediate area.

Attempting to protect her squad, Reyna took off and quickly paced back to the ship where she figured the others would be, per their evacuation plan. However, by the time she got back to the area they docked, she realized the ship was no longer there.

Looking off into the distance, she could see the rest of her squad drifting far away. Reyna yelled out toward the boat, but quickly determined they wouldn't be turning back.

Why did they leave me?! the stranded Yeveland soldier asked herself, as she dropped to her knees and pounded the sand. They should have known I would survive the ambush... Why did they leave so quickly?!

Feeling helpless, Reyna then rushed back into the forest, searching to find any survivors or victims of the explosions. More importantly, she wanted to find the one who threw the explosives at her.

They deserted me like a bunch of cowards! Reyna thought, while searching quietly through the forest. Standard procedure is that they return within forty-eight hours to look for survivors. They should be back pretty soon, but until then, I might as well look for Ishla soldiers.

If I find any of them stranded, I'll just take them as my captives and bring them with me when I'm retrieved... But if I happen to find the one who threw the explosives at me... I'll just kill her and hide her body... Then, I'll tell my squad I didn't find anyone...

When she got back to the area of the explosions, most of the fires had already gone out, due to the mostly dirt surface. However, she noticed there was still one large patch of fire, spreading toward the ravine.

Approaching it cautiously, Reyna could hear coughing and whimpering from inside the smokey cloud. She then stepped through the fire, leading her to the fateful moment when she first laid eyes on the trapped soldier.

It was her first encounter with Celine. She witnessed the small soldier with her leg trapped underneath a large log. Even more so, she noticed the look of defeat and hopelessness on the woman's face, as well as the tears in her eyes.

Reyna had her sword in her hand, but as their eyes met for the first time, she immediately knew the weapon wasn't necessary. This girl is not a threat, she thought, witnessing Celine's red face staring at her. And her skin is so sensitive, it's already red from the heat of the fire.

Noticing a small patch of fire getting closer to Celine's face, Reyna simply stepped on it to put it out. When she noticed the Ishla soldier closing her eyes in fear, she thought to herself, This clearly isn't the one who tried to kill me. She's much too scared to try something like that.

Observing her closer, Reyna then thought to herself, She's a pretty girl... She could possibly end up as a good bargaining tool.

As Reyna leaned in, Celine closed her eyes once again, out of fear. However, by the time she opened them back up, the log on her foot had already been kicked off, and they were out of the ravine, safe from the fire.

Reyna held Celine with only one arm before placing her down and turning back towards the fire. Making sure it wouldn't spread and burn down any of the forest, she began grabbing large rocks and tossing them single-handedly into the ravine. The rocks and the dust began putting the fires out immediately.

Celine looked on, with her mouth wide open and her face still red. How did that woman carry me out of the ravine so easily? she wondered, while watching Reyna effortlessly take care of the flames. During physical testing, I could hardly carry a fifty-pound bag up a hill. She carried me like I was nothing...

Once Reyna was done with the fires, she made her way back to the captured soldier, who was still on the ground. As she looked the girl up and down once again, she quickly determined Celine wasn't a threat at all.

I'm sure they brought weapons, Reyna thought to herself, as she kneeled beside Celine. But she doesn't appear to have any on her. I should still be safe though and check her thoroughly.

As Reyna leaned in closer, Celine could barely keep her eyes open. She's so close! the Ishla soldier screamed in her own head. And she's so badass! What am I supposed to do?!

Taking a close look at the Ishla soldier's jacket, Reyna noticed her name tag and rank before whispering, "Private Violet..."

Though they didn't speak the same language, Celine's face grew red when she heard her name come out of the powerful woman's mouth. Then, feeling as if she were formally introducing herself, she built up her courage and whispered, "Private Celine Violet..."

Reyna paused for a moment and stared at the captured woman with a confused expression before finally responding, "Captain Reyna Fire..."

Now, not only was Celine's face completely red, but she was also smiling. Though she didn't know she was doing it, Reyna quickly picked up on it.

Why in the world is she smiling at me?! Captain Fire wondered. Perhaps she's coming up with a plan.

Instead, however, Celine was just thinking, Even this woman's name is so cool...

I'm going to make sure this woman doesn't have any tricks up her sleeve, Reyna declared in her own mind. She then pulled the woman's jacket off, before searching through all the pockets.

Celine looked on with big eyes and a racing heart. I know she's just searching me for weapons... but it's kind of cool, that such a strong soldier is inspecting me...

She's still smiling! Reyna thought, growing frustrated at the sight of the rival soldier's face. Searching more thoroughly, she went underneath Celine's shirt as she thought, She must be laughing at me because I haven't found whatever she's hiding.

Oh, my God! Her hand totally touched my boobs! Celine screamed, in her head.

This is just a game to you, isn't it?! Well, why don't I just take the rest of your clothes off, so I can fully search you?!

Before the Ishla soldier knew it, Reyna had stripped her of her shirt, pants, boots, and even her socks. Celine was left only in her underwear, breathing heavily as she watched Reyna search thoroughly through every little pocket.

Suddenly, after finishing her search, with no evidence of any secret weapons in the outer layers of Celine's clothing, Reyna took a moment to stare at the Ishla soldier's bra and panties. Where did she even acquire underwear that looks like this? she wondered to herself with a confused expression on her face. I've never seen anything like it... Is this supposed to be better for combat, somehow?

All the while, Celine was thinking to herself, I hope she's not judging me for my girly underwear... The sports bras are just so tight...

Still perplexed by what she had encountered, Reyna decided to go underneath Celine's bra, to see if she was hiding anything inside the unique article of clothing. However, she only became more confused, when the blonde soldier let out a loud gasp, each time one of her breasts were touched.

Oh my God, she totally fondled my boobs! Celine screamed on the inside. With her heart about to beat out of her chest, she frantically rambled in her mind, I know she's just searching me, but I hope she likes the way they feel... I mean, they're not the biggest but... err... Okay... I should stop thinking like this...

Why is her heart beating so fast? Reyna wondered, as she rested her hand on the woman's chest. Is she sick or something? Is that why she's smiling?! Because she has something that's contagious?

Oh, crap! Was I smiling?! Celine wondered to herself, as she finally noticed the stress on her own cheeks. She's going to totally think I'm in love with her!

This must be her plan to kill me, Reyna thought instead. Well, if she's trying to give me whatever disease she has, that's too bad because I never get sick.

Suddenly, the unthinkable happened to the helpless soldier. Continuing her search, Reyna pulled Celine's underwear off before thoroughly examining them. However, the more the Yeveland soldier stared at them, the more her mind became distracted by other questions.

Is this cotton? she wondered as she pressed her fingers against the material. I've never felt clothing as soft as this. What's the strategy in wearing something so soft?!

Just as focused as Reyna was on Celine's underwear, Celine had the same focus on the way Reyna was observing her underwear. Holy cow... She's totally rubbing her fingers on the part my vagina was just touching a couple seconds ago! Then, goosebumps appeared all over her body as she screamed in her mind, This amazing soldier... is indirectly touching my vagina!

Now noticing the shocked look on Celine's face, Reyna simply tossed the underwear aside. She's probably upset that I looked at her underwear for so long... Oh, well... Let's just get this next part over with as quickly as possible.

Watching the strong soldier approach, Celine tried to predict what would happen next. She's already stripped me of all my clothes... Hopefully the search is over and she's going to let me get dressed now.

In a move that left Private Violet wide-eyed and confused, Reyna removed the glove from her own left hand. What is she doing? Celine wondered as she nervously watched the woman leaning into her.

Without the slightest bit of hesitation, Reyna placed her hand on Celine's bare crotch before sliding a finger inside her. She then moved it around, exploring every little centimeter of her insides.

What the fuck?! the Ishla soldier screamed on the inside. However, the shock, and the feeling of Reyna's finger inside her, left her too breathless to talk. All she could do was let out little whimpers.

After determining there was nothing hidden inside the blonde woman, Reyna suddenly noticed the look on Celine's face. Why is she struggling so much... And why is she going cross-eyed?! What is wrong with this woman?!

Holy shit! Celine thought, as her lips quivered. Trying desperately to keep herself from moaning any longer, she screamed in her head, Get it together! I know it totally feels like she's fingering me, but this is just a search! Stop moaning!

Once she was done with the search, Reyna pulled her finger out of Celine before wiping fluid off on her pants. However, though she didn't think it was a big deal, she couldn't help but notice Celine's reaction and think, She's drooling now... Maybe she's really sick...?

Trying desperately to regain her composure, Celine gave herself a pep talk. Okay, that was intense... especially since it was my first time and all... but that's not how she saw it. She's just a legit soldier who's doing her job. It's over now though... I think I've been fully searched.

Unfortunately, the conversation she was having in her own head was interrupted once she noticed Reyna spreading her legs again. Wait, what is going on?! Why isn't she giving me my underwear back? And what is she doing now?! Wait, is she going to search my...

Before the Ishla soldier could even finish her thought, she was left moaning uncontrollably as the Yeveland soldier used a finger to search a different hole. Oh, God! How dare you touch me there!

However, the only thing on Reyna's mind was, Why is she going cross-eyed, again...?

... Can she even see when she does that?

***

Hours later, the blush on Celine's face was still there, but her smile was gone. Instead, there was a pouty expression, as she reflected on what happened earlier that day.

I can't believe that woman stuck her fingers inside me like that, she thought, while trying not to look at Reyna. Entering my vagina was bad enough; did she really have to search my butt too?

As she sat there, leaning against a tree, with her hands tied behind her back, she took a peek at Reyna, who had been working on setting up a campsite. However, her face became even more red, as they made eye-contact for a quick moment.

Don't look at me, Celine silently pouted, as she turned her head away again. I hardly even know you and yet you think you're allowed to enter my back door? I thought that was reserved for married couples! At least buy me dinner first!

Suddenly, Celine let out a little chuckle as she realized how silly she sounded in her own head! What am I even doing? I've created this fake scenario in my head, like she stuck her fingers inside me for sexual reasons. And now I'm having a pretend fight with her, like we would ever have romantic feelings for each other. She'd think I'm such a weirdo, if she ever knew what I was thinking.

Reyna, who had been cutting and gathering wood for hours, now noticed Celine giggling to herself. That woman hasn't tried to escape once. I wonder why... I didn't even tie her to the tree...

I'm not supposed to think like this but... but I wonder if she would even use her rifle against me, if she were to find it. I'm sure she hates me, but she hasn't shown a single sign of resistance... She just made that weird face at me when I searched her... and she keeps smiling at me. What a strange woman...

She's been at it for hours now, Celine thought, as the smile slowly reappeared on her face. It's hard to dislike such a strong warrior, who works so hard... I guess that's why I'm so intrigued by her; she's exactly the woman I wish I could be.

I'm sure she'll find a way to get us off this island. She'll probably take me back to Yeveland, and I might even end up as some kind of sex slave over there...

That's okay though... That's what a competent soldier like her should do; take her captured soldier and use her the way her country wants. I wouldn't even be mad. If it weren't for her, I'd be dead already. She's done more for me than my country ever has.

I just thought of something, Celine then said to herself, as she came to a slight pause. What if I ended up as her sex slave...? I guess that wouldn't be so bad. I mean, she already stuck her fingers inside me...

Celine's face then immediately turned red, and she let out a loud gasp. Why would I think of that?! What is wrong with me?!

Reyna noticed that the captured woman was having some sort of inner turmoil, by the way she was squealing to herself and kicking her legs. Then, as their eyes connected, she thought to herself, I just can't figure out what is wrong with that woman...

***

Before Celine knew it, the sun had gone down and it was completely dark, aside from the fire that Reyna built in their little campsite. However, the bigger issue, to her, was how cold it got during the night.

This girl looks miserable, Reyna thought, as she peeked at the captured woman out of the corner of her eye. I thought it was weird that she was smiling at me earlier. Now, it looks like she could barely hold it together.

Sitting further away from the fire, Celine shivered on the ground while she was still leaning up against the tree. I'm so cold... she thought as she kept her eyes on the flames. It's a good thing this woman knows how to build a fire, though. Once again, I would have probably been dead already, if it weren't for her.

While Celine stared at the ground, Reyna started to focus more on her, now that she knew she wasn't looking. Why do I feel sorry for this Ishla soldier? she asked herself, as she started going deep into thought. Is it because she hasn't posed any threats to me, or is it something else?

I can't communicate with her but her face tells me so much. Now that she's not awkwardly smiling at me, I can see what a scared little girl she actually is.

Maybe I feel sorry for her because I can relate. She was abandoned by her people, just like I was by mine. I can understand how it feels to be mistreated by people you are forced to work under.

The more Reyna stared at Celine, the more she thought about herself. What would my life be... if I hadn't been forced into this? Would I be just like her, or was I just destined to be like this?

What if I had been born in Ishla? Would that be me in her boots? Maybe she and I could have even been friends?

A somber look came over Reyna's face, as the idea of her and Celine being cordial acquaintances ran through her mind, for a moment. It wasn't that she was smiling, but the expressionless look, that was almost permanently on her face, had disappeared for a few seconds.

I'm just being foolish, she then thought to herself, as her face went back to normal. She is nothing like me... I wouldn't want her to be...

Reyna began to zone out, as deeper thoughts ran through her mind. My life was always going to be like this... I never had a choice in the matter... This was always my fate...

An image came into her head, of the soldiers kicking the little girl, as she was down. The little girl remained motionless, as they not only stomped on her, but berated her at the same time.

"Get up and fight!" they yelled, while mercilessly attacking her. "You're so pathetic! You're not even defending yourself anymore."

One woman then pulled the girl up by her hair, forcing her to stand on her feet. "You don't understand how lucky you are!" the woman yelled, before punching the little girl in the face and sending her back to the ground. "I can't believe anyone would ever consider you a weapon!"

As the little girl sat up to her knees, she looked at the soldiers around her. With no emotion in her eyes, she whispered, "I don't understand..."

Suddenly, a loud growl snapped Reyna out of her deep thoughts. As she came back to reality, she looked over towards Celine, who was now bright red in the face.

Oh my God, she totally heard my stomach growl, the captured soldier said, in her mind. That was totally embarrassing, but I'm starving...

I guess she's hungry, Reyna thought, as she looked over at the miserable blonde. I wonder if she's one of those people who eats every single day...

I haven't eaten since this morning! Celine silently pouted.

With a small sigh, Reyna got up to her feet and walked over to her bag to retrieve something. It's not that I care about her... but she's no use to me if she ends up dead.

12