The Spoils of War Ch. 06

Story Info
She is marched through the city as a slave.
5.8k words
4.15
6.2k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: She is marched through the city as a slave.

(It would be best to read chapters 1 through 5 first. )

Walking through the City was another new horror. Belinda, Deborah, Clarissa, and I were shackled in a line, collars chained together. Our hands were locked behind us. Domina led us, walking behind the Captain in her dress and sandals. She was a slave too, I thought, but she got to cover herself. Captives from a conquered village would be afforded no modesty. We wore only our collars and chains. Every step through the streets of our conquerors would be misery.

As we left the slaver's dungeon, Another man joined the Captain and Domina. He was dressed in similar attire to the Captain. He must also be a member of the crew, I thought. His eyes immediately fixed on us. We all seemed to have internalized our servitude enough already to know that we were to present ourselves to him. Domina glared at us. That alone was enough to make us stand up straight and thrust our naked breasts forward for him to ogle.

"What do you think, Finn?" The Captain asked.

His hands were already cupping Belinda's firm breasts. She moaned softly as he stroked her nipple with his thumb. He was taller than the Captain and stronger too. It seemed like his hands could have torn poor Belinda apart. He had a rough look. His face sported a few scars. But he was not going to damage Belinda. Lust was in his eyes, not violence. Though I was sure he could wield a whip with great effect if she displeased him.

"MMM very lovely," Finn growled as he brought Belinda's other nipple to attention. Her face was bright red with shame. She was a wife and mother in our village, but here she was just a plaything. She could do nothing to stop him, with her hands locked behind her. Perhaps it was just as well. Domina would surely punish her with the whip if she tried to resist. She was becoming a sailor's whore--just like the rest of us. Worse than a whore. Whores were paid. Women sometimes rented their bodies for good reasons, like feeding their families. I had never had much sympathy for such women, but now that my status was even lower than theirs, I thought differently. I remembered watching Jenna act like a passionate lover passion for the awful men in the dungeon. Surely prostitutes did the same for the money they needed. We would have to do the same with our only reward being spared the whip. Finn could take what he wanted from all of us, as would any member of the crew. Not that Belinda's shame bothered Finn. He simply continued.

"MMm best exercise and keep these tight, girl. They get nice and firm don't they," he chuckled continuing to rub Belinda until he was satisfied that her nipples were as hard as they would get. She knew better than to respond with anything other than a gasp.

This was humiliating and frightening. He was treating her like a plaything right in the street in front of the slaver's dungeon. Not that it seemed to matter to anyone. This was different than our evaluations in the dungeon. We had been modest women in our village. But now anyone interested in our bodies could get whatever view they wanted of Belinda's engorged nipples. Not that anyone seemed interested. People in his part of the City were doubtless accustomed to such displays. Even on this busy street, no one paid any attention. Nevertheless, it was humiliating to stand naked for inspection in the open. We also knew that this man would have as much time as he wanted over the course of our long voyage to satisfy his lust with us. It was clear he intended to do so once we were aboard the ship. In the meantime, he would have to be satisfied with arousing poor Belinda.

He moved on to Deborah, treating her much the same. Finn obviously enjoyed women's breasts. I did not know how long our voyage would be, but I suspected he would have plenty of time for all of us. Deborah and then Clarissa had to stand straight, arching their backs, while his eyes and his hands aroused their nipples. His eyes ran over every inch of their bodies too, making sure the girls knew that his attentions would not be limited to their breasts.

And then it was my turn. Instead of fondling me as he had the other girls, he walked slowly around my body. I waited for his touch, but it did not come. Before I lowered my eyes as he began his inspection, I had caught a glimpse of his lustful gaze. It was powerful. I wanted to cover myself, but my hands were chained behind me. I even tugged at the chains, though I knew it was useless. He would inspect my naked flesh, right here in the street in front of the slaver's dungeons. I had no choice. Obviously the large brand drew his attention. And my lack of hair doubtless also added to his puzzled expression.

"What is this?" he eventually said. "Why did you buy this bald one, Captain?"

"She is an experienced whore, Finn. She can teach the girls a few of her tricks," the Captain replied. "Besides, she was a bargain."

"I have no doubt she was cheap," he said as he ran his hands over the brand on my shoulder. "That is quite a mark on you, girl." I winced, It still hurt, of course. Maybe it would always hurt.

"So you're going to teach your slave sisters how to fuck properly, eh?" Finn seemed suspicious. Domina was also still suspicious, as she scowled nearby.

Finn stepped over next to Clarissa, returning to her breasts. She scowled. Finn said, "this one seems like she could use some lessons. What do you think, girl? Will you take lessons in how to fuck from your bald slave sister? Hmm?"

Clarissa said nothing. Her whole body seemed to turn red with shame.

"Well?" he insisted, "Do you think your slave sister can turn you into a pleasure whore for us?"

"Yes," Clarissa mumbled.

"Yes, what?" He insisted.

She muttered angrily, "yes that slut can teach me to be a whore!" Clarissa scowled at me. She had seen my behavior in the slaver's dungeons. But I did not understand. Clarissa had known me in our village. She knew I was not a whore. She had to know I was acting to save my life. I don't know why she would be angry about it. Perhaps my display had been too much for her. I had been aroused to an orgasm, after all. Maybe she had decided I was a true slut. At least her words indicated that she would not give me away. She would not tell them that I was an ordinary village wife, not an experienced whore.

"Yes, I'm sure she will," Finn chuckled. He stepped away and seemed to suddenly lose interest in us. I almost gasped in relief, but dared not make a sound that might attract him back. I had gotten away with my lie again. Once we were on the ship it would be too late. If they learned here that I had lied now, however, they might send me back to the dungeon where I would be thrown to the dogs.

"Oh Captain," Finn said, "I also bought us a girl. Could not help myself. Whatever the skills of this bald whore you bought, the girl I purchased is very well trained. I tried her myself. Some slut named Jenny, or Jeda, or something like that."

Jenna! The girl who had tried to help me? I wondered if it was her. If so I would be glad of it. Jenna had tried to be kind to me. And she hated the slaver's dungeon. She had seemed resigned to remaining there, but perhaps she was now going to escape those vile men. Well, as much as serving on a slave ship is an escape. But she knew how to survive as a slave. We could learn how to survive from her.

"It was your money, you were free to do with it as you wish. Are you going to share her with the rest of us?" He asked.

"Probably," Finn replied, "when I tire of her. She's been sent along with the male slaves I acquired. They'll be on board before we get there."

My eyes widened at that. Here was more confirmation that there would be new male slaves on our ship. My husband could well be among them, I thought. He had to be! It would be bliss just even to catch a glimpse of him. And if we were together, somehow we would be saved. I closed my eyes and thought of being in his arms again.

My reverie was short lived. I felt a swat on my legs from Domina's whip. What a long reach it had. She seemed to know I was enjoying a moment of quiet pleasure and would not tolerate it.

"Get moving," she shouted. She stepped forward and we began our humiliating walk through the City.

We attracted a great deal of attention as we walked barefoot and naked through the streets. Much of that was surely attributable to the criminal brand I sported, along with my lack of hair. Once we left the slaver's area of the City, the catcalls began.

"With a sack on her head, she's still a fuckable treat."

"What great tits on that one."

"Bring your pussy over here, whore."

"Your sweet mouth would look great on my cock"

We heard these comments over and over. We struggled to ignore them. Even a hint of one comments like these in my village would have drawn my husband's wrath. None would have dared hurl such insults at me or any of the other women chained with me. But here, our bodies were on display for even the lowliest man. The Captain seemed to revel in the catcalls, knowing that we were his possessions the people were ogling. Domina also smirked repeatedly when she heard a particularly lewd remark. Perhaps she thought they would help us understand our place.

The young men outside taverns were the worst. A group of five of them approached us as we walked past one particularly unsavory place.

"Hey sluts," one man called out as they approached, "come on in and enjoy the brothel?"

None of us dared answer of course. I lowered my eyes, hoping they would move on. They did not and followed us. My odd appearance drew their attention.

"Look at this little criminal," another said. "What earned you that brand, little slut?"

My face reddened, I bowed my head further.

"Look at me, slut," one said as he put his hand under my chin, forcing my eyes to meet his. He could hardly even be called a young man.

I flushed with shame. That drew Domina's attention. I gasped. A whore would not be ashamed at the attentions of a man in the street. Had I given myself away? I had to cover quickly.

"Ohhhh, please fuck me, Master," I moaned, remembering how Jenna had looked. "Just a small coin and I will be your every fantasy." I thrust my chest out to him, displaying my naked breasts.

It worked. He drew back. He was a young, after all. Barely old enough to visit a brothel. Even if he some experience, he did not truly know what to do with a woman yet.

Fortunately, the Captain shooed the young men off. "We have no time for that, you wanton slut. You'll have to find another whore, boys." And with that, we were on our way again. Even Domina seemed placated, at least for the moment. I got a grimace from Clarissa. "just remain silent," I thought. I looked back, pleading with her. Her eyes returned no sympathy, but neither did she speak. We continued on.

The stares of derision from the women were perhaps worse than the catcalls. Their eyes were filled with hate and contempt. The men wanted to treat us like whores and the women wanted us degraded. Their husbands and sons had gone off to war, risking their lives. Our village had apparently given them some difficulties, turning some of them into widows or grieving mothers. But we had been vanquished. My neighbors and I were the spoils of their war. We were now their property and the targets of their scorn.

"We will need to stop at the pharmacy, Captain," Domina said. "We should make sure these sluts do not get pregnant from our stop at the brothel."

"Ahh yes," said the Captain. "Do you have enough pennyroyal and the like for our voyage?"

I listened intently. Pennyroyal was an herb meant to keep women from getting pregnant. That gave me some relief. We were young women and would be used as sex slaves. We would be pregnant soon enough without the proper medication.

"Yes, but these sluts will need something extra after their time in Bastia's pens. They have not taken the pennyroyal yet. The slavers doubtless used them--even the bald one. isn't that right, slave?" She looked me in the eye so fiercely. I did not want to be reminded of my time in the rack, but I dared not lie.

"Yes, Mistress, I was used in the slaver's dungeons," I replied.

"No doubt," she replied. "I am sure an experience whore like you begged for it." I did not respond, keeping my head bowed as we walked.

We stopped outside a pharmacy. Naked slaves would not be taken into the shop. Mistress Domina locked Belinda's leash to a post that seemed designed for such purposes. I knew nothing of this culture, having spent my life in small villages. It was horrifying to think that slaves played such a part of life in this City that such posts would be available. But there it was, a slave post. Domina stayed outside with us, while the Captain and his first mate went into the shop.

The catcalls of the City's residence would be even worse now that we were not simply being paraded past them but were locked in place. My fellow slaves and I could only look down. None of us could obtain any measure of modesty, with our hands chained behind us.

A young couple walked up to the pharmacy, arm in arm. The young woman could not take her eyes off of me either.

"What did you do?" she asked me. The question was born of curiosity, not sympathy. Like everyone else in this City, this woman thought of me as less than human. She had no empathy for my plight. Why should she? We were just animals to her.

"Nothing, nothing," I stammered. Immediately I knew it was a mistake. The woman gasped, drawing Domina's attention.

"How DARE you speak to my wife, you filthy animal!" The young man shouted. He stepped over and slapped my face fiercely.

"May this slave ask if this one troubled you, Master?" Domina asked.

"This animal spoke with my bride. Is she your responsibility, girl?" I knew I was in trouble, but somehow being reminded that Domina was also a collared slave gave me some comfort. The couple must be recently married, the way he referred to his wife. I remember how protective my husband had been right after we were first married. My husband would never have thought a chained, naked slave was any threat, but this young man seemed intent on showing off to his new bride.

"Yes, Master. She is new to the collar," Domina replied in a demure tone I had not heard from her before.

"That is no excuse. This worthless slut should have her tongue cut out," the man snapped. I shook with fear. I had already learned the brutality this City could inflict on its slaves.

Fortunately, Domina needed to come to my rescue somehow. Doubtless the Captain would hold her responsible if I lost my tongue. She had already told me that my tongue would be a useful means of pleasuring the men on the ship.

"Perhaps the young Mistress would wish to punish the girl," Domina suggested.

"Mmmm that might be a good lesson," the man said. "Well, what do you think?" he turned to his wife. "Would you like to correct this animal?" He spoke to his wife in the same tone he might use if asking if offering to take her out to dinner.

"Ohhh should I?" the young woman exclaimed.

"Yes, yes, you could learn something. When we have a slave girl of our own at home, you'll need to know how to correct her," the man responded. The woman blushed and pouted. A young bride likely did not want to think about her husband purchasing a slave girl. The thought seemed to produce a measure of anger and annoyance that would likely be vented on my flesh.

"Girl--give my wife your whip." He barked at Domina. Domina quickly handed her whip over to the young woman. The young wife seemed curious, almost puzzled by what to do next. The woman paused, allowing Domina to unclip my leash. She also removed the bracelets from my wrists. I was puzzled by that, but Domina knew what was coming next.

The husband adopted the patient tone of teacher. "You must make the animal get in the right position first," he explained. "Order the girl to press her body down to the ground. Be firm."

The young woman seemed to like that idea. "Down, girl!" She shouted as she pointed the whip at the ground. The man smiled as I complied, pressing my body to the ground at her feet, my arms folded underneath me, my back exposed to the whip. I pressed myself hard down onto the filthy street. What did it matter, I was just an animal.

"Now you must instruct the beast. Tell the ignorant slut what she did wrong and make her beg forgiveness," the young man said.

I could not see what facial expression that instruction produced, with my head pressed to the stones at her feet. But I could tell from her tone that she wanted to impress her new husband. She would show him that she would be in command of any female slaves in their home. I suddenly felt the leather slide over my back as she spoke.

"You ignorant slave!" she barked, "you dared speak to a free woman without permission. Do you not know what you are?"

I whimpered, knowing how much the whip could hurt if she had any inkling of how to wield it. I had not been given permission to speak again, so I could only moan. In any case, the question seemed rhetorical.

"What are you?" she asked. But still, I had not been given permission to speak. So I just squirmed at her feet with the whip sliding over my back. My silence was not met with her approval. She pulled the whip back and struck me. My body jumped in pain. The stroke was nothing compared to what I had felt in the slaver's dungeons. Neither was it likely as powerful as her husband's would have been. But it was worse than I would have imagined. I sobbed softly.

"Speak!" she ordered. "What are you?"

Finally I had permission. "I am a slave, Mistress."

This seemed not to satisfy her entirely. She struck another blow across my exposed back.

"Do slave animals speak with free women without permission?" She seemed to be getting into the role of assertive mistress.

"They do not, Mistress," I responded, meekly. How could someone so young be so cruel? I thought. We were both young wives. Before the war, she and her husband lived only a day's ride from my husband and me. Had she lived in our village, we might have been friends. Could she not see us both as similar? Did she really see me as an animal?

"And yet you spoke to me, did you not?" She queried, with another crack across my back.

I sobbed, "I am sorry Mistress, please forgive this ignorant slave. I am new to the collar."

"Doubtless you were just a whore before that anyway," the woman muttered and struck me again. I wanted to protest but knew better. I had told Domina and the Captain that I had been a whore. I would surely lose my tongue if they knew the truth. I wanted so badly to tell this woman I was a young bride too. I wanted to tell her that until her City had conquered my village, my body belonged only to my husband. That I was no whore. I had been a chaste virgin until marriage. Surely then she would be merciful. But there was no mercy to be had in this City for its captives. And I knew all too well how a young bride wanted to show her husband that she could run a home. A bride needed to show that was no longer a child in her parent's home, but that she was a woman. For this young woman, that meant making me squirm.

"Beg more, slut, or I will have your tongue cut out." Yes, she really wanted to show her new husband that she was in charge.

I crawled forward a little so I could press my lips to the ground between her feet in supplication. "Please Mistress, please forgive this ignorant slave. I am sorry, please Mistress, please, this slave begs forgiveness."

That only drew another stroke. What could she want from me? I tried again. "Please MISTRESS," I emphasized that word. "This miserable slave is just an animal, Mistress, a lowly thing not worth your trouble. She is fit only to scrub pots and pleasure men in the brothel. She begs you. Please let this slave keep her tongue so she may make use of it for men's pleasure. Do not let this ignorant slut consume more of your time."

12